New Topic Respond to this Topic
dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 09:56 AM Reply

when i disassembled my 98c for the first time and the spring popped out and everything shot off everywhere, damn was that upsetting, i thought i broke it, got it all together though

your gear is fine, i use the sights, now they came off (don't adjust them to much) i got a red dot sight which has snapped now but it works, so we glued it together

the sights work for some people, if i had time i would use them, i don't tend to now, i can shoot fine, but its a nice feature if your hidden and want to make sure that first shot hits

i play team fortress 2 on EGO servers
gamertag "dog stilez"
i go paintballing often [NG airsoft/paintball group]

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 11:44 AM Reply

I have a few different kinds of paintballs in my hopper, and noticed that some work better than others.

My origenal MonsterBalls are yellow fill and don't even barely show up on a brown trashcan. Where as I have a brand that is red/yellow case and pink fill, the spread is incredible, and extremely bright. I like these alot.

And another kind, BigBall is one brand, yellow case with some kind of fill that I'm not sure of right now...

Anyhow, I was sitting around and decided to just mess around, so I grabbed a paintball sitting on my nightstand and put it in my mouth. Menuavering it between my molars I popped it like a grape. That's a weird sensation, your mouth gets warm as the chemicals fill it, then you get the taste...discusting. My mouth started watering to get the stuff off my cheeks and out from under my tungue, I spit a few times to clear it, then drank a Pepsi. Then it was OK.

Would i do it again? Yes.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
Snype
Snype
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 02:47 PM Reply

Yeah, we all do the same mistakes, JaK. I popped open my 98 once and everything flew everywhere! I was cursing all over the place looking for all those fucking springs. Now that I have an X7, nothing pops out! YAY!

And I just ordered my X36 folind stock for it too, it's estimated delivery date is this Tuesday. Oh boy, I can't wait. Now I can play with added stability instead of using my bottle as a makeshift stock. Now I gotta get a remote.

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM Reply

The only paintballs you should use is Zap. Don't ask me why. Just use them. Quality paintballs that won't chop and always deliver a straight stream of paint wherever you play.

As for the most embarrassing paintball moment...I'd say it happened when I was only 11 or 12. At that time I was using a 98C like most inexperienced players who just wanted to have a good time. Back then nothing mattered to me as long as I had fun. Anyway, I was playing woodsball at a place about 45 min away from where I live. It was a speedball field, but no one was a speedball player. I thought to myself that I'd make me look really good if I got into the left 50 bunker, just a lying beer can, nothing special. So, I actually decide to go for it, crazy as it was, and as I was running, my pants fell down and I tripped. Got shot about 4 times and it was the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me I think. Remember, it was long, long ago and I didn't even have paintball pants or a jersey back then. But ever since that happened, I only got better.

The moral of the story is this: Don't wear your brothers sweat pants to play paintball.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 12th, 2008 @ 09:43 PM Reply

lol, great story hellfrog, although not only inexperienced people use 98c's, theres people who have played for years who use them!

i've had a luckiest moment in paintballing i'm gonna tell you about, me and my brother had a great idea of flanking the other team in a woodsball game and we get going through the actual wooded part of the area (rest of it was a big base) i ran forward and then saw movement and i hit the floor shooting, i started getting shot and curled up in a ball, i took around 20 shots, i stood up, and SURPRISE, none of them broke, me and that other guy had a laugh about that afterwards

i havn't eaten a paintball yet, although i'll eventually taste it one way or the other

my 1000th post was in here, go me!

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
Assaeva
Assaeva
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 13th, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply

o:? I think I'd like to join this club!

I use a Spyder Sonix (classic) with a 16" Custom Products barrel and 12 oz? (stock) tank. Not a very good choice for paintball newbs if said newbs know no one who has experience with a Spyder. They need a lot of maintenance.

I actually haven't been playing paintball for too long, so there aren't a whole lot of interesting stories on my part, but I s'pose things will happen sometime. Though, I do have one interesting story (I guess):

So, me and 8 of my friends (yeah, 5 on 4..) were playing paintball out in a place called Hidden Hills. I got pretty sick of the crappy pod belt I rented, so I just stuck to carrying a pod in a pocket and gave all the rest of mine to one of my teammates (whom will be known as 'Mo'). Mo had a Sonix with a 22" barrel, a rocking trigger, an electronic trigger frame (up to 30 bps)... and 9 pods. That's 1200+ paintballs.

We had been playing woodsball for about half an hour until it was just 1 on 1: Mo and another guy who had 3 balls left ('Derek'). Mo was at the top of a hill, unloading a relentless stream of paint in Derek's direction. Derek's a beast when it comes to paintball, but I still don't know what would possess anyone to do what he did: charge up the hill. Somehow, he dodged everything Mo threw at him and managed to hit him with one of his three balls.
When they finally left the woods, Mo had no paintballs left.

You had to actually be there for it to be any good.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature
I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 13th, 2008 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 4/12/08 05:15 PM, Hell-Frog wrote: The only paintballs you should use is Zap. Don't ask me why. Just use them. Quality paintballs that won't chop and always deliver a straight stream of paint wherever you play.

Very nice. I think I already did a rant about them a few pages back...? By pages i mean months...

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 13th, 2008 @ 09:53 PM Reply

i have zap paint, i'm yet to use it though...

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
Snype
Snype
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Well, I got some bad news. Well, for me anyway. It really doesn't effect you guys at all, but here it goes..

We were practicing today at our local indoor paintball arena. It was a nice set up, had a nice snake, 3 doritos, 1 being on the 50, others on the 30, a nice X in the center 50, and well placed cans and bricks for mid players. Well, the only complaint I had before we started playing was that the dorito on the 50 was too close to the netting. Too close being about 1 foot away, if not less. The netting is help up by wooden pillars that are almost on the field. I had a feeling that my tank would hit it, and also felt that I wouldn't have shots the the same side as the bunker. Ignoring this, we picked our teams for a 5v5 (I was picked 2nd behind our best back) and played a few private games. The first 2 games went rather well for me, getting a total of 3 people out and only getting out once.

Then the third game started and we decided to send me to the 50 dorito. So, off the break, I take 2 shots just to make them think I'm playing mid, thus making them readjust their lanes. I went very wide to the left (dorito side) so I can avoid being shot straight on from our 2nd best back player. Didn't get shot, but as I was sliding in, my elbow hit the wooden post right near the netting and I shattered my elbow. I will be missing at least our next 3 tourneys, including a big one in Stockholm.

So, it looks like I will be let go from my current team and have to find another one. I will be finding out exactly what is happening to me on Monday.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 06:07 PM Reply

aw that sucks man, your team shouldn't kick you out for that should they? don't they have a reserve player for injurys like this or something?

(i have no idea about teams, so here comes my newbness)

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
JakFro5t
JakFro5t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 09:49 PM Reply

Wow, nice Snype, that gun is startin' to look damned sexy.

May I ask how much money you've put into it?

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1
ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 4/20/08 06:07 PM, dogstile wrote: aw that sucks man, your team shouldn't kick you out for that should they? don't they have a reserve player for injurys like this or something?

(i have no idea about teams, so here comes my newbness)

Yeah, we are mostly a 5 man team and have a total of 15 players. The only problem is I start in most of our tourneys, so it won't be good for the team if we have a player doing nothing. Of the 15 players, only 9 or 10 of them get any real playing time. The other 5 are only on the team for practice purposes. I don't really know how bad we need another front/mid player, so I'm not entirely sure whats going to happen. If we really need a front, I think I will stay, but if we don't, then I might be let go. We only have 4 fronts on the entire team, so I think I might be staying. But, the #3 front player and me are really close in terms of skill, I'm just a little better on my snapping, and we usually only use 2 fronts, even for the rare 7 man tourney.

Like I said before, I should be finding out exactly what's going on tomorrow. If I do get let go, I have to find a team really fast. Some tourneys won't let people play if they haven't been on the team for long enough. I'm sure I will find another team if I do get kicked off, but I really do like this team.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 12:13 PM Reply

snype, may i ask what brand of sight that is?

hell-frog, if its any consolation, i hope you get better soon and that your not kicked off the team :)

not much time to type today, sorry

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
Snype
Snype
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 4/19/08 10:55 PM, Hell-Frog wrote: Well, I got some bad news. Well, for me anyway. It really doesn't effect you guys at all, but here it goes..

God damn! That really sucks, I hope you recover soon enough. It is stupid putting a dorito a foot away from an unstable net post though...

May I ask how much money you've put into it?

I'm just getting started. Right now, I put about $80 into it, since the sight is from my Tippmann 98 Custom, and is only useful for looks. I have to get an actual red dot sight for at least $30, not some crappy $12 sight from Canadian Tire. I heard NcStar makes great sights, and I found nicely priced one on eBay, which is a bonus.

snype, may i ask what brand of sight that is?

It's a crappy Crosman one, from my local store. Can't wait to get a better one.

Wow, nice Snype, that gun is startin' to look damned sexy.

Hehe, my ultimate look is going to be like this.

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 07:17 PM Reply

Wow. Ok so I went down to practice today to see how we were doing and to see where I was in terms of being on the team or not. I got to practice and on the door there was a sign that said "Player tryouts all week! In need of Front and Middle players!" Or something like that. So, obviously I have a bad feeling about this whole thing. I walk in and instead of the usual greeting of people jumping on me and then getting shot, no one paid any attention that I even existed. Needless to say, I was a little uncomfortable with this whole thing. So as a nice little ice breaker I say "What's up, guys?!". Then the most awkward thing that ever happened in my life. The people playing on the field stopped shooting. The refs stared right at me, the team coaches had puzzled looks on their face, and the owner was shocked. Nothing but silence for a solid 5 seconds, even though it felt like a full minute.

Then it happened. Our team captain and best frontman and all around player said: "No one told him?". I started to get nervous and a little angry. The coaches came over to me and straight up said "We can't have you on the team anymore. You'll understand one of these days." The head coach gave me a pat on the back and that was that.

I never felt so used in my entire life! I helped them win 2 tournaments and place in a crap load more! If I wasn't on that team, they wouldn't have won a single tourney, guaranteed. Not only that, but that back player we picked up a while back (I think I told you guys about that briefly) only joined because he liked the way I play and wanted to learn from what I do. But there's even more! Remember how I told you about our new paint sponsor? Yeah, that was 100% me. It took weeks of negotiation and constant scouting of our team, but I got them for us. So, long story short, I helped them win, got them much needed players, and even attracted sponsors for us, but when I get hurt ONCE, I'm done.

Nothing to do now but find another team within 2 weeks, but honestly, I don't think I can handle that right now. It was such a mentally tough experience that I don't think I want to play paintball for at least a few months. One thing is certain, I will get them back. I will join another team or start my own in the Novice division and work my way up again and beat the crap out of them.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 03:19 AM Reply

damn hell-frog, that sucks, that seriously sucks, i would be pissed if that happened to me

snype, i have an ncstar red-dot sight, it looks like the one you have not, all i can say thats happened to it is that i hit it a little to hard into a bunker and it snapped in half, but super glue fixed that, and it still works :)

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
DemonX123
DemonX123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 06:16 PM Reply

Right now i only play with my friends in my backyard but i have a JG m4a1 carbine 330 fps, a shotgun (forgot what it's called, 300fps anyway), and by friday my sniper that i ordered will be here, Shadow ops mk96 spring operated 460 fps.

Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 08:25 PM Reply

Well I got semi-good news and a story to tell. I'll start with the story because it really pissed me off...

So, Thursday me and my friend Tom went down to the nearest indoor paintball field to play and release some anger we had. I was pissed about my whole team thing and he was pissed over personal issues that I don't want to talk about over the internet. Anyway, we went there and were kinda bummed that there were no real good players. But, usually the better guys show up later, as we both knew so it wasn't a big concern for us.

I'll start with the first game we played. We were near side (right side to the spectators) and they were far. We had a bunch of immigrants (Assidic, I'm told. Some religious thing or something, I don't know) and they had some average to below average players. Game starts, I hit the left 40 no problem (50 was a fucking standing beer can. Who does that?!) and began taking out players. I got one and look back at my friend who is a back player (No, NOT a pussy, he's a legit back player. He knows how to play it and does so very well) to ask where they are. Then, one of the fucking weirdos on our team shoots me in the fucking back. I start bugging out on him and this fucker didn't even speak any English.

I went on playing until it was just me and my friend, as everyone in the building would have expected. I know how good my friend is, so I actually moved into the center 50, knowing he had my back (Usually a really bad idea when you're out numbered, mind you.) He shouts D3, I snap over the bunker take 3 shots and without even seeing the guy there, take him out with 2 shots to the skull and 1 to the mask. We work amazing like that. Game ends and we won.

After the game I went over to the guys who didn't speak English, (from now on they will be know as Noobs) and started asking if they ever played before. Didn't understand a fucking word they said. So I go over to the head ref and start talking to him about their lack of knowledge. He agrees with me and tells me he will do something about it.

Start of the second game. Before teams are made, we go over orientation (rules) for paintball. Mask, barrel condoms, all that stuff. The second after he tells everyone this on the field, one of the noobs takes off his mask for no reason. I tell him to put it down and he gave me a dumbfound look. So I make a motion for the mask. Retard still doesn't get it. So I tell the ref and he puts it down for him and yells at him. Me and Tom won again that round, same side and I went to the same 40 bunker. Only difference was that 3 of them went to the back left (D side for us) with my friend Tom. He got shot by them 3 times with the barrel on his leg and back.

We are all getting pissed. I ask the manager to put those abominations to the sport in their own separate group. He says that he will once the private group there leaves, which was 1 more game. I thank him, and we talk some more about the great game that is paintball. The next game starts after we are done discussing next weeks field layout and luckily, some better players came into this one. I knew one of the kids there was on a Youth team that was pretty good. That kid brought 2 friends with him who weren't as good but weren't bad. There was also 2 other players who didn't look all that bad (Once you play long enough, you can tell by just looking at THEM, not what they have). I asked for all the average and below players with Tom and not the noobs. Everyone agreed and we had a nice 9 on 9. This game, we went far (left for the spectators) so that the snake was on the left side. I hit there off the break and my buddy got my back in the back left. Got some then I hear Tom screaming again. Yup, he got shot again. This time he wasn't so nice about it. He shoved the person out of his bunker and got lit up. No one cared, he deserved it. I got out and Tom won in an incredible 4v1.

Good player now. I knew one of them was sponsored by Planet Eclipse. I asked the refs for a 1 on 1 knowing full well that he was a back and I was a front. He won about 2 min into a fairly good gun fight. The rest of the night only 1 good play happened for me: It was me, Tom and that kids I was talking about vs The sponsored guy, Another legit back and one of the kids friends. I was in the snake (far/left side we started on), Tom in the back left and the kid at the right 30. I decided to shoot down the tape at the back left for a while to make other players forget i was there and lower their guard. Sadly, the guy I was shooting at was that guy who beat me 1 on 1. I knew he had an advantage, so I quickly popped up, shot one of theirs at D2 (Tom told me) and by that time it was me and that kid vs the good player and the kids friend. I knew that I had to make a big move to win this. So I jump clear over the snake,, catch a glimpse of the other guy and get him just as I landed on the ground, and run down the whole half field to bunker the final guy.

Tom ended up getting shot by his own teammates 5 times and I only got shot 2 by my team and 4 in total (team and 1v1 included). By the way, I can't stress enough how much those damn immigrants pissed me off. I think I'm more racist now just by playing with them.

Now the kinda good news. The manager was asking me about my old team and all that crap. He didn't understand why they let me go and said I should start my own team. Really got me thinking about it. That night alone, I could've made a 3 man team between me my friend and that other back player. So, Me and Tom decided that we are making a team for next season. We are starting at Novice and will work our way up. It actually sounds fun now that I think of it. Scouting, researching, planning, preparing, all that good stuff. Looking to get a 5 man by summer so we can practice every week at least twice. Should be fun.

Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 4/25/08 08:25 PM, Hell-Frog wrote: Looking to get a 5 man by summer so we can practice every week at least twice. Should be fun.

Come down to Jersey and join my team!

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 4/25/08 08:42 PM, Twone wrote:
At 4/25/08 08:25 PM, Hell-Frog wrote: Looking to get a 5 man by summer so we can practice every week at least twice. Should be fun.
Come down to Jersey and join my team!

I will need to see a video of you guys playing or something like that before I go for a few hour drive down to Jersey, if you're serious lol. I have sort of high standards for what little standards I have, if that makes any sense. I can't really play unless I have good backs and I can trust them. It takes me a while to really get that with any player. It doesn't matter to me if you're a good back, a bad back, or even someone like Angel Fragoza. It takes time for me to trust someone.

Are you guys a Novice team or Amature? Maybe if I get a team going we can play you guys. Or if you're actually serious about me joining I can look into your team first.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 26th, 2008 @ 08:03 AM Reply

don't worry hell-frog, once you play with noobs, no matter where your from, you will be a little more racist to them

good luck with your team

only bad news i have for me, can't paintballing for my birthday, place is booked full :(

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Apr. 30th, 2008 @ 05:56 PM Reply

Well, my gun has been leaking from the upper body somewhere, I'm not sure if I told you guys this or now, but I finally got a new breech and firing can. Its a NDZ (New Dessignz) to match my trigger frame. I'm guessing that this should fix all the problems I've been having. And even if it doesn't, it's still a great upgrade! A lot lighter and way more air efficient. It's almost like fixing my gun is a bonus for what this will do.

Going to install it now. If it still leaks, then I don't know what the problem is.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 2nd, 2008 @ 05:30 PM Reply

tell us how it goes, i should have a few things to rant about (cheaters) after sunday

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
ShatteredSkies
ShatteredSkies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 3rd, 2008 @ 02:23 PM Reply

Damn, its been a while since i checked this thing. I'm glad it has gained so much popularity!

Again, post up your airsoft/paintball loadout and any other things you have to discuss relating to. I now rock a CA M15a4 and WEI Dragon II high-capa

Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 3rd, 2008 @ 11:22 PM Reply

Well I got some good news for me. I was talking to another field owner today and, as usual, we got onto the topic of teams and tourneys all that. Now, this particular field owner was one of my old team's biggest supporters. He always let us in for free and gave us deals on paint and even offered to let us practice there on one of the X-Ball fields. He is a really nice guy and is very passionate about the sport. He heard that I got let go from the team and felt really bad about it. He said it was an "Unjustified decision". He also thinks that I can be semi-pro within the next year.

I missed 2 full games talking to him, but it didn't bother me. I would rather talk serious paintball with a knowledgeable player than play 2 games against people who don't even challenge me (Sorry if that sounds conceded and cocky, but it's the truth). I told him that I was thinking about starting a team and his face just lit up as soon as I said that. Almost instantly, he offered to sponsor my nonexistent team and allow us to practice on his best X-Ball field 4 times a week, Mon through Wed after 3 PM until 9 PM and Sunday after 5 PM and until 10 PM.

Now, at first I was a little skeptical about this whole thing. I mean, honestly, who offers that just because I said something about starting a team? So, I decided to ask him if he wanted anything in return. It turns out he has a 12 year old son who plays but isn't that good. Apparently the owner - a very skilled player, mind you - tried to teach him a few things but his son doesn't really respect him all that much for some reason, so he doesn't listen to him.

Lucky for me, I know that the kid attended every one of our tournaments within the county and I was his 3rd favorite player. That front player who was better than me on my old team was his 1st and a mid player on another team was his 2nd. Anyway, he thought he would listen to me because he has respect for me or something like that. I was actually a little hesitant at first. I'm not that good with kids and even worse with playing paintball with them. I didn't want to ask if I could think it over because I thought that might seem rude or he might have time to change his mind, so I agreed to this whole thing before I even had a team.

It may seem like a reckless decision at first, but what would you guys do? A guy offers to sponsor your team, let you practice 4 times a week, let you in for free and even give you 35% discounts at his pro shop. All for teaching someone how to play. I think that's a damn good deal, even if it means working with someone for a whomping 8 hours per week on paintball. All I should have to do is teach him to snap, use the bunkers to take paint instead of him, trigger speed, communication, awareness and using both hands to shoot and snap. If you can do all of those things well, you're a pro.

So, all that's left to do now is get a team and a name. I'm still a little excited about it, even though it happened hours ago. Oh, and if any of you have any real suggestions for a name, please let me know. I'm not that creative with naming things...I named my cat "Kitty" when I was 8 years old.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 5th, 2008 @ 07:34 AM Reply

"the devils angels"

i thought of a name, i'm not much better at names, but there you go

its awesome you had someone give you such a good sponsorship for a little training, i would shit bricks in excitement if this happened to me

-
-
-

sunday went well for me, lost count of how many people i eliminated, but having a marker that shoots a tiny bit further helps, most people who i let try it out (while i was tieing my show or making my mask tighter or something) were really suprised at the kick of it though, might need to reduce that somehow

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
Hell-Frog
Hell-Frog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 11th, 2008 @ 11:58 AM Reply

At 5/5/08 07:34 AM, dogstile wrote:
sunday went well for me, lost count of how many people i eliminated, but having a marker that shoots a tiny bit further helps, most people who i let try it out (while i was tieing my show or making my mask tighter or something) were really suprised at the kick of it though, might need to reduce that somehow

Good for you. Shooting farther usually doesn't do much for some people, just because they don't know how to use their distance to their advantage, but it looks like you know what you're doing with that.

As for the kick problem, all you need is a new bolt. Long, long ago when I had a stock bolt in my Ion, the kick was a little too much for my liking. Got a new bolt and everything was better. Good luck with all that.

dogstile
dogstile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 13th, 2008 @ 05:19 PM Reply

thanks, i'll ask around a bit more with other people who have tried it with a tippmann

and yeah, the distance things good, i just need to take a first shot in there direction to see where it lands and aim accordingly

gamertag "dog stilez"

BBS Signature
moptopzombie
moptopzombie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group May. 14th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

I am and big airsofter and painballer so I find this crew appropriate.

My airsoft setup is a Classic Army G3A4 and a custom m79-ish grenade launcher, although I'm looking to sell it and get a marui VSR-10 G-spec (If you've got one or a JG Bar-10 pm me). I usually score about 15 kills and die 5-7 times in a 5 hour day long game. I play at frogholler paintball and xtreme indoor airsoft with my team Dark Pony.

My paintball setup is Tippman 98 custom, but I desperately want an A5... I'm considerably better at paintball than airsoft, I usually get about 25 kills and die 3 times in a 7 hour game.

Remember, if you've got a jg bar-10 or a TM vsr-10 g-spec pm me....

</thread>
+++ZSC-airsoft+++
Sig by Fremen. I've had 4 near death experiences!

BBS Signature