New Topic Respond to this Topic
Draze
Draze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 12:14:43 Reply

Maybe a mod could look at this recent review by DJ_GridLock for Draze - Phantoms Virus. I really think he should be banned for a few days :/

"X-Digital was born in hospital his parrents died shortly he was a deformed child with a fetus on his left testicle he was always picked on in the orphanage at the age of 5 he was adopted by a gay couple growing up like that would scar anyone at the age of twelve he was raped by his badmnton team coach at 14 he was diagnosed with penis cancer and aids in his ass at 16 he was in a terrible scooter accedent it left him with 1 eye 7 fingers and no left feet he now is a male prostitute who is beaten sensless by normal people."

The-XI
The-XI
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 12:19:10 Reply

Quite the contrary, if that guy wrote books, I'd buy em.

=D

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 12:19:46 Reply

Notify an audio modator, Denvish for example. By PM or e-mail, not by thread-making... :/

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

GeeOhDee
GeeOhDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 12:31:26 Reply

Holy shit.

EMO ALERT!

Quit being such a fucking cry-baby. If you have to complain about someone to get them banned, or worse.. I think any fool who actually respects you should stop. Not to mention the fact that your sign up date is recent, yet your techno submissions somehow rank high on the top 50 when they all sound like dance or cheap D&B. Pretty transparent. And you have the audacity to complain about something so irrelevant by making a stupid thread? Seek help, seriously.

Draze
Draze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 12:59:08 Reply

"Quite the contrary, if that guy wrote books, I'd buy em."
Yaa i thought it was as hilarious as hell.

"Quit being such a fucking cry-baby. If you have to complain about someone to get them banned, or worse.. I think any fool who actually respects you should stop. Not to mention the fact that your sign up date is recent, yet your techno submissions somehow rank high on the top 50 when they all sound like dance or cheap D&B. Pretty transparent. And you have the audacity to complain about something so irrelevant by making a stupid thread?"

Dude calm dude. Not that it matters, Draze is a new account and i've been on the Audio Portal since the start of 2004. And i'm sorry to say, that makes you the newtimer here. And i really don't give a shit about getting high xp points or having a big number next to my posts.

[So if you have a problem with getting assholes banned, i'll never be voting you in for modship.]

If any mods wanna block this thread, go ahead :)

GeeOhDee
GeeOhDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 13:09:12 Reply

Wow, you've been here since 2004.. </checks sign up date for self> Hmm...

You call me new here yet you've obviously never heard of the quote button. You assume you have a say who gets to be a mod. LMAO! Sorry to inform you, but that's for the other mods to decide, not you. If you weren't new here, you'd know that by now. Nice way to make yourself look like an idiot though.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 13:22:03 Reply

At 7/14/06 01:09 PM, GeeOhDee wrote: You call me new here yet you've obviously never heard of the quote button.

What? all of a sudden you know what quoting is all about, and that there is a quote button and all? you´re a quick learner i might say :)

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

GeeOhDee
GeeOhDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 13:31:35 Reply

At 7/14/06 01:22 PM, Rucklo wrote:
What? all of a sudden you know what quoting is all about, and that there is a quote button and all? you´re a quick learner i might say :)

Can we say "stalker"? There's some quality quoting for you. And I see you still didn't get the d that other thread. Maybe if you read it a few hundred more times, it'll hit you. It has something to do with NOT mentioning a "C" word on the forums, whether you're quoting it or not. Unless you're talking about an asscrack or the like. Now quit obsessing, it's getting tiring.

GeeOhDee
GeeOhDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 13:33:49 Reply

Whoops...

get the idea behind that other thread*

My bad.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 13:50:43 Reply

At 7/14/06 01:31 PM, GeeOhDee wrote:
Can we say "stalker"? There's some quality quoting for you.

Well, duuuh. have you seen my sig pic? i could add your name right next to -ZENON- if you wish :)

And I see you still didn't get the d that other thread. Maybe if you read it a few hundred more times, it'll hit you.

Nope, still don´t get it. Do you get my point? That what maus did was quote, not promote?

It has something to do with NOT mentioning a "C" word on the forums, whether you're quoting it or not. Unless you're talking about an asscrack or the like.

Uhm... by "C" word i assume you mean "crack", as you would use if you wanted to use pirated software or the likes. What you´re saying is that you can´t mention it? There´s, as far as I know only ONE word that´s entirley prohibited, that would be the word "n-word" as the BBS-rules so niceley put it. All other words is apparently a matter of how you use them, right?
So, if i were to go on about piracy here, i would get banned you think? Well, it obviously would depend on HOW i discuss it. If i blatantly promote it, yeah of course ill get banned (well, if a moderator would find its way to this post that is). But there are many angles talking about piracy, of course.

However, the rules clearly state that;
"Discussion of piracy (especially pertaining to Macromedia Flash) is NOT allowed and will result in a ban."

Here´s an excellent example of how to discuss piracy and "get away" with it.
Forum rules are there as guidlines for moderators and users, so things wont get out of hand. There are tons of rules that gets broken every day.
Basicly, when it comes to BBS´s all over the internet, its all about using common sence.

Now quit obsessing, it's getting tiring.

Sure, if you feel an urge to respond to this, just PM me and we´ll discuss it further. What i basicly tried to get hold of here was simply that maus was not promoting, she was quoting. You took it to another level, and i do see why, im not stupid. However i do not think that it is relevant in the discussion about what´s quoting, and what´s promoting. Am i clear bout this now? :-/

Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 14:22:22 Reply

At 7/14/06 12:19 PM, The_XI wrote: Quite the contrary, if that guy wrote books, I'd buy em.

=D

I concur. But he should be punished at the least, anyway.
Stop arguing, please.

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 14:33:45 Reply

At 7/14/06 02:22 PM, DragonsGrief wrote:
Stop arguing, please.

Yup, sry my bad. There shall be no more :)

<deleted>
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 17:58:48 Reply

This got stupid XD

Draze
Draze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to DJ_GridLock should be banned? 2006-07-14 18:16:27 Reply

("You call me new here yet you've obviously never heard of the quote button. You assume you have a say who gets to be a mod. LMAO! Sorry to inform you, but that's for the other mods to decide, not you. If you weren't new here, you'd know that by now. Nice way to make yourself look like an idiot though.")

Ohho you take this "i was registered before you" seriously don't ya ^_^ does it really matter? And i know you don't vote for modship, i used a figure of speech/a fancy way of saying that i wouldn't want you as a mod :)

P.S. Whats a quote button? :P