00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Webcam Games, Runescape

14,626 Views | 90 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 11:58:29

I just put together a page for the growing number of webcam games being submitted to NG! I plan to move this over to the main GAMES section, along with our collections for Defense Games and Stick Games.

In response to some recent requests, I put together a collection page for Runescape spoofs and tributes. It now has a home on our massive Video Game Parodies page! Does that Ring King animated GIF scare anyone away? It's a real animation from the classic NES and arcade game!

I finally made a page for all the fun TMNT submissions. It was prompted when I found out Blockhead would be in the new episode of TMNT: Rebel.

A lot of people have been asking why I put this on the front page. What can I say? It made me laugh. Submissions don't always need to win awards to get a spot on the front page! And to everyone who was disappointed to not find what they were expecting... I'm sorry.

If you live anywhere near San Diego, be sure to read my Comic-Con post! Next week is gonna be insane!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:00:39

Oh yes, I never expected a webcam game page, now I can have even more fun on NG! :D

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:01:32

At 7/14/06 11:58 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people have been asking why I put this on the front page. What can I say? It made me laugh. Submissions don't always need to win awards to get a spot on the front page! And to everyone who was disappointed to not find what they were expecting... I'm sorry.

Does that mean it's work safe? Beacuse i really want to see it, but i'm not sure what to find.

If you live anywhere near San Diego, be sure to read my Comic-Con post! Next week is gonna be insane!

There's an ocean seperating me from San Diego, so i probably won't be there. But i wish you good luck.

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:01:46

Wow, webcam games? Sounds fun.

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:01:47

At 7/14/06 11:58 AM, TomFulp wrote: In response to some recent requests, I put together a collection page for Runescape spoofs and tributes. It now has a home on our massive Video Game Parodies page! Does that Ring King animated GIF scare anyone away? It's a real animation from the classic NES and arcade game!

Quite shocking to me. I did notice a Runescape collection earlier today.

A lot of people have been asking why I put this on the front page. What can I say? It made me laugh. Submissions don't always need to win awards to get a spot on the front page! And to everyone who was disappointed to not find what they were expecting... I'm sorry.

Same for other low effort flashes that get on frontpage like JUMP AROUND IV. :P Just shows humour is more important in flash for flashes like them.

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:06:55

At 7/14/06 12:01 PM, Grammer wrote: No offense, but personally I think you should have just one big page for MMORPG's, instead of just pleasing the Runescape fans. You know, Ragnarok, Mu, WoW, and Runescape, and some others with their own page.

We already have collections for Runescape and WoW (under the Warcraft page), so maybe if Ragnarok ever warrants a page, I'll make an all-encompassing MMORPG page that branches out to them. :)

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:07:12

I never thought there were enough runescape animations that were decent enough for a collection. I might just make some rs animations soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:09:12

sooo yoooou put that great piece of animation on the front page...

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:10:08

By the way Tom, could you give some of the other claymation artists (not that there are very many) their own spots in the claymation page besides just Knox, Freemont, GAMECUBICLE, Dustball and gel, DrNeroCF, TOXICBOMB, and just everyone else who works just as hard are "The submissions by other artists". IF you could do that, we claymation artists would really appreciate it!

Let's all catch thumbtacks on our bare eyes!

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:10:24

Some of those runescape flashes only survived because of the fans.

Especially this one.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:11:06

wow cool

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:13:10

nice put together tom. You must like those collection pages....lol :p

Webcam games sound fun, maybe i should buy one....someday....

And yes, the ring king animation does scare me....but it's hilarious either way..

nice job!

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:14:24

Uhhh...

No offence Tom but you REALLY arn't helping Newgrounds public image much. There should be a special front page just for the mature section.

At 7/17/07 10:31 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote:

: Wait, when did the BBS become Gaia Online?

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:14:56

Ewww, Runescape.

But whatever, so long as it pleases the fans.

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:15:09

Yes for some reason people still don't seem to get that stuff put on the front page is only about half the time really breath-teaking ground-breaking animations.

Alot of the time it's just stuff that's a quick laugh.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:15:44

lol Runescape parodies

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:19:29

what about us claymation artists??

Let's all catch thumbtacks on our bare eyes!

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:19:52

Nice stuff, especially the webcam games!

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:22:16

At 7/14/06 12:14 PM, EggfordTheEgg wrote: Uhhh...

No offence Tom but you REALLY arn't helping Newgrounds public image much.

Guess you never looked at Newgrounds' first flashes.

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:23:13

Man, seriously, that job of yours must be the best job ever...
You pull together some collection or whatever, make a news-thread about it and get praised up over your ears :)

I want a job like that >:(

Wakka wakka

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:24:42

wow some of you cant take a joke...i can tell by about 200 abusive reviews...

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:29:40

At 7/14/06 12:24 PM, Fat_Badger wrote: wow some of you cant take a joke...i can tell by about 200 abusive reviews...

You dear sir, are a genius

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"

Ronald Reagan

Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:30:20

Cool! Too bad I don't have a webcam to play webcam games.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:36:02

yay webcam games! now if i only had a webcam... :P

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:37:50

At 7/14/06 11:58 AM, TomFulp wrote: A lot of people have been asking why I put this on the front page. What can I say? It made me laugh. Submissions don't always need to win awards to get a spot on the front page! And to everyone who was disappointed to not find what they were expecting... I'm sorry.

The reason it's more annoying to me is the fact that it's pretty much stolen.

This, for example has been on ytmnd.com for over half a year... And I'm not sure if that person even made it. So I doubt any of the 5 "authors" of that submission actually made the image...

So basically it took 5 people to go to ytmnd and take an image and slap some music on it (and they couldn't even take the time to credit the author for it. Probably because they just got the song from another ytmnd when they were looking around for the image.

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:43:22

A SS flash made you laugh?

It's good to see you're not like your older brother. :)

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:46:47

At 7/14/06 11:58 AM, Onnet wrote: Wahey, the webcam games are great, and alot of news today, eh?

I've never played one..I want to :'(

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 12:51:11

At 7/14/06 12:10 PM, Soragu wrote: Some of those runescape flashes only survived because of the fans.

Especially this one.

Yeah. Some, but not mine. >:(

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 13:02:30

yay runescape!

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Webcam Games, Runescape 2006-07-14 13:10:46

Do what you want cause a pirate is free!

You ARR a Pirate!

Yarr! Harr! Fiddle Dee Dee!

Being a Pirate is allright to be! Do what you want, cause a pirate is free!

You ARR a Pirate!

Neil Armstrong was a gay buttfucking crocodile.

BBS Signature