New Topic Respond to this Topic
Demosthenez
Demosthenez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 05:35 PM, jonthomson wrote: lol irony? You're being just as racist as Materazzi allegedly is.

Whatever, I dont care. The Italians played like bitches all through the Wolrd Cup.

I despise their team and their style of play. Despise.

Loch-Ness-Monster
Loch-Ness-Monster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:49 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:58 PM, FAB0L0US wrote: And Italian soccer is known for its racism and massive corruption so who am I going to trust? Some jackass flopper Italian or the best soccer player in the world? And yes, 3 time World Player of the Year. He is better than Ronaldinho.

Yeah, because the fact that he's a brilliant player must mean that he's whiter than white and could never do anything wrong.

Phockz
Phockz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:49 PM, McPaper wrote: Go fuck yourself. Italy won it fair and square. Waaa they called me a terrorist!

italy wouldnt know fair if it gave them a blowjob. how about you choke on a dick, because you obviously don't have any understanding of the word 'fair' either. better yet, choke on totti's thumb, after he pulls it out of his ass.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:42 PM, FAB0L0US wrote: Italy you dirty bunch of fuckin racists, hand back the World Cup. You dont deserve it you flopping pansies.

Italy, you suck, kiss my ass, I hope Rome burns down.

The kettle calls the pot black, or some shit. Either way, you're being a hypocrite, a RACIST (omghotwordofthemoment), and nevermind the fact that you are demanding a whole team to give back what they won for the mistake one teammate left.

Ignorant prick.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Freakish-Beast
Freakish-Beast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:54 PM Reply

wow, zidane totally should of done more to that player

Phockz
Phockz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 08:50 PM, Phockz wrote:
At 7/10/06 04:49 PM, McPaper wrote: Go fuck yourself. Italy won it fair and square. Waaa they called me a terrorist!
italy wouldnt know fair if it gave them a blowjob. how about you choke on a dick, because you obviously don't have any understanding of the word 'fair' either. better yet, choke on totti's thumb, after he pulls it out of his ass.

sorry, im australian. we were robbed. of course im going to have bitter feelings for supporters of cheats. i couldnt give a fuck about racism... italy's style of play is shameful, and that alone should be reason for them not to win, because basically, fifa is rewarding poor sportsmanship.

Loch-Ness-Monster
Loch-Ness-Monster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 08:54 PM, Freakish_Beast wrote: wow, zidane totally should of done more to that player

If it really happened. At the moment there's no proof either way. I don't know about everyone else here, but one person's word against another's isn't enough for me.

Dry-lce
Dry-lce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:42 PM, FAB0L0US wrote: Italy you dirty bunch of fuckin racists, hand back the World Cup. You dont deserve it you flopping pansies.

You're fuckin' stupid.
There was more than one man in that game you know. It was tied for a long time before anyone got sent off, and the game went to penaties. Even in that other player was still there, Italy still scored 5/5 of their goals. Nothing would have stopped that.

Yeah, that's right, because of one persons' mistake an entire country has to suffer. You're a fuckin' dirty terrorist.

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 08:41 PM, FAB0L0US wrote: I despise their team and their style of play. Despise.

fair enough they may play unfair in some games...but you cant say any other team never took a dive either...and italys defense was fucking awesome.

At 7/10/06 08:56 PM, Phockz wrote: sorry, im australian. we were robbed. of course im going to have bitter feelings for supporters of cheats. i couldnt give a fuck about racism... italy's style of play is shameful, and that alone should be reason for them not to win, because basically, fifa is rewarding poor sportsmanship.

im Australian to but i was backing my team (Italy) through the entire thing...when it come to the Australia vs Italy match that wasnt exactly a dive he was tripped over and the ref. called it...

At 7/10/06 09:01 PM, Dry-lce wrote: You're a fuckin' dirty terrorist.

lol headbut coming your way dude

Demosthenez
Demosthenez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 08:53 PM, Fragment wrote: Ignorant prick.

If anything, they should give it back because the fourth offical, who was the one whose testimony sent off Zidane, may have done it because he saw a video replay.

But FIFA denies he saw it on replay. Whatever.

At 7/10/06 09:01 PM, Dry-lce wrote: Yeah, that's right, because of one persons' mistake an entire country has to suffer. You're a fuckin' dirty terrorist.

Actually, its more because they play like assholes.

The Zidane incident just proves what assholes they are. They provoke the best player in the world, one of the calmest players on the field, to head butting a bitch flopper Italian.

Yes, again. Italy, kiss my ass.

Demosthenez
Demosthenez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:19 PM Reply

"The Italians did everything they could do to provoke Zidane," France defender William Gallas said.

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, was quoted by the BBC as saying the France captain told him the Italian "said something very serious to him, but he wouldn't tell me what."
What punks. Italy plays like such dirty fools.

Loch-Ness-Monster
Loch-Ness-Monster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 09:16 PM, FAB0L0US wrote: The Zidane incident just proves what assholes they are. They provoke the best player in the world, one of the calmest players on the field, to head butting a bitch flopper Italian.

Yes, again. Italy, kiss my ass.

Perhaps he just lost it without sound justification (I'm not saying for certain, just examining the possibilities)? Even the calmest of people can have their moments of madness.

Phockz
Phockz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 09:08 PM, LoStIe wrote: im Australian to but i was backing my team (Italy) through the entire thing...when it come to the Australia vs Italy match that wasnt exactly a dive he was tripped over and the ref. called it...

well if you like italy so much, why dont you go back there?

Phockz
Phockz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 09:22 PM, Phockz wrote:
At 7/10/06 09:08 PM, LoStIe wrote: im Australian to but i was backing my team (Italy) through the entire thing...when it come to the Australia vs Italy match that wasnt exactly a dive he was tripped over and the ref. called it...
well if you like italy so much, why dont you go back there?

that was a joke by the way. sort of. :P

OrbitalDebris
OrbitalDebris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:28 PM Reply

Now, see, what you did here was call Italy a bunch of racists, when its alleged that one player said it. Geralizing the player as a terrorist (allegedly) is what got him into the mess and more gernalization will not solve anything.

Again!? That city burns to the ground once every 200 years. lol

Gotta get my cream in Wisconsin
Party Room Suite at the Sheraton
Is my profile full of naked pics? YOU BET!

BBS Signature
seventy-one
seventy-one
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:52 PM, McPaper wrote: You're sounding ignorant. In italy our language is very different from english, terrorist does not mean bomb strapped maniac.

So? He obviously said it in a language Zindane can understand, likely French. And in French it could mean bomb strapped maniac regardless of what it means in Italian. Besides, lets say he did say with the Italian meaning of the word, it was still an intended insult.

At 7/10/06 06:05 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 7/10/06 04:50 PM, seventy-one wrote:

Reminds me of Ozzie Guillen.
" That columist is a f@gg0t! "
- Ozzie Guillen

"In my country [even though I've lived here for 26 years] it means something different [even though I said it in English]. I'm very active in the gay community...I go to WNBA games"-Ozzie

LOL.

MortifiedPenguins
MortifiedPenguins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 10:06 PM Reply

Italy should have gotten and Oscar for there acting.

Thats the reason why soccer will never take hold in the US.

Flopping.

Between the idea And the reality
Between the motion And the act, Falls the Shadow
An argument in Logic

BBS Signature
Novelty
Novelty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 10:48 PM Reply

I think that if the Germany Italy game went into a shootout germany would have one. I wasn't rooting for anyone in the world cup, but no matter what the Italian player said, it deserve a headbutt inb the chest in the middle of the F'in World Cup finals! He derved a red card, and it was a shameful end to a great players carrer

Fonzie
Fonzie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 04:46 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: My you are a truly open minded person, burning rome down and all. Because every italian loves futball/soccer and was on the field yelling racist comments.... oh wait. loldoublestandard

Nero played his fiddle as Rome burned down. He started the fire.

Nero was the emperor.

Looks like they beat you to the punch.
CanAsian
CanAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 09:35 PM, seventy-one wrote:
At 7/10/06 04:52 PM, McPaper wrote: You're sounding ignorant. In italy our language is very different from english, terrorist does not mean bomb strapped maniac.
So? He obviously said it in a language Zindane can understand, likely French. And in French iumist is a f@gg0t! "

Zidane spent time in Italy playing with Juventus, therefore he probably knows a bit of Italian. Zinedine would also be able to understand some Spanish as his latest club was Real Madrid. And obviously he would understand French.

Demosthenez
Demosthenez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:01 PM Reply

Everyone who is demeaning Zidane, I would like ot put it this way.

Imagine Kurt Hinrich or Paul Gasol calling Shaq or Ben Wallace a "niqqer" during a basketball game. What you think would happen? They would calmly accept it and walk away? No. They would do a hell of a lot more than hearbutting a guy. They would fuck someone up.

If indeed it was "something very serious" like his agent has said Zidane told him, Materazzi deserved everything he got. Probably more.

Hyperion
Hyperion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:02 PM Reply

I suggest you cool down and just enjoy the sport.

I see no reason for an entire team to surrender their victory due to one player's inflammatory remarks. Then again, I'm just judging on the info you gave, I don't follow soccer. Meh.

Beavis-Love
Beavis-Love
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:04 PM Reply

I think Portugal deserved to be in the finals. They played so well, it really is a shame.

Anyone with me?

Raizen-Pyro
Raizen-Pyro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:22 PM Reply

I was hoping that Brazil won again this year... but fat ronaldo and cafu and roberto carlos and a lot of brazilian players were just pussies and merecenaries... so I was hoping to see Germany because they deserved it, but they lost.
So btw France and Italy I prefer Italy, because France is a team of a man.. without Zidane france is nothing so thats why they dont deserve the world cup.

but thats my opinium of course

R00ts
R00ts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 11:04 PM, -Beavis- wrote: I think Portugal deserved to be in the finals. They played so well, it really is a shame.

Anyone with me?

No, because they lost to germany for third place anyways.

HeinousDude
HeinousDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:26 PM Reply

Hand it back, back to Brazil pls?

CanAsian
CanAsian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 11:04 PM, -Beavis- wrote: I think Portugal deserved to be in the finals. They played so well, it really is a shame.

Anyone with me?

No, they dove just as much or even more than the Italians did. And Figo deserved to get a red card in the game against the Nederlands, which should've suspended him against England. Guess what he did, he headbutted the guy on the Dutch team.

lamehorse
lamehorse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:30 PM Reply

everything sucks about Italy
everything

SS

Raizen-Pyro
Raizen-Pyro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:31 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 10:06 PM, Fenrus1989 wrote: Italy should have gotten and Oscar for there acting.

Thats the reason why soccer will never take hold in the US.

Flopping.

Its football not soccer.. and the reason why football will never take hold in the US its because US is damn bad in football so u american ppl doesnt like it... and I understand that at all, why should I support a team that the only thing it does is losing.

Cold
Cold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Italy, Racists, Hand back the Cup Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:33 PM Reply

At 7/10/06 11:31 PM, Raizen_Pirarus wrote: Its football not soccer.. and the reason why football will never take hold in the US its because US is damn bad in football so u american ppl doesnt like it...

No we suck at it because we don't like it.

ALSO ITS SOCCER YOU DAMN FOREIGNERS, or else I'll have to deport you from this American website.