Be a Supporter!

Post all videos here

  • 318,293 Views
  • 3,352 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
azteca89
azteca89
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:24:12 Reply

The Angry halo player. .now this guy has some problems.

Post all videos here


FUUUUUUU...
Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:25:54 Reply

At 7/11/06 04:24 PM, azteca89 wrote: The Angry halo player. .now this guy has some problems.

That so funny.

Doobie
Doobie
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:27:44 Reply

At 7/11/06 04:24 PM, azteca89 wrote: The Angry halo player. .now this guy has some problems.

he scares me

azteca89
azteca89
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:34:51 Reply

The Angry halo player:the sequel
do even need to comment this?

Post all videos here


FUUUUUUU...
Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:38:22 Reply

At 7/11/06 03:57 PM, Doobiemaster123 wrote: smash that gamecube! >:)bleh

Wrong. Yes, but funny

Doobie
Doobie
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 16:41:07 Reply

At 7/11/06 04:34 PM, azteca89 wrote: The Angry halo player:the sequel
do even need to comment this?

he screams into a fucking cellphone

Maus
Maus
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 17:24:09 Reply

Wow, does nobody read the first post of threads anymore?

BatDan
BatDan
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 17:33:51 Reply

At 7/11/06 05:24 PM, Maus wrote: Wow, does nobody read the first post of threads anymore?

Nope. But to make up for that. Here's Tunak Tunak Tun

Post all videos here

bigbadron
bigbadron
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Musician
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 23:23:35 Reply

At 7/11/06 11:22 PM, RacketBoard wrote: http://www.youtube.c..ch=mac%20switch%20ad


Brilliant stuff here.

read the first post in this thread.

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 23:37:44 Reply

instructions aren't working. In paint, when you go into "File" there is no option called "New Document"

Someone please help I've selected the image, cutted it, but I can't open "File: New Document"

bigbadron
bigbadron
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Musician
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 23:41:07 Reply

At 7/11/06 11:37 PM, Blaze_Heatnix wrote: instructions aren't working. In paint, when you go into "File" there is no option called "New Document"

Someone please help I've selected the image, cutted it, but I can't open "File: New Document"

use common sense.

Post all videos here

Peacekid
Peacekid
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 23:42:33 Reply

At 7/11/06 11:41 PM, bigbadron wrote:
At 7/11/06 11:37 PM, Blaze_Heatnix wrote: instructions aren't working. In paint, when you go into "File" there is no option called "New Document"

Someone please help I've selected the image, cutted it, but I can't open "File: New Document"
use common sense.

What kind of MS Paint is THAT?


Right behind you

Maus
Maus
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-11 23:55:57 Reply

Well, it's time to inflict this on a whole new crowd. :)

Gem Sweater

Post all videos here

BatDan
BatDan
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Orangebeef
Orangebeef
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 09:42:14 Reply

Our good friend ahnald stars in many Japanese Commercials that make no sense whatsoever! (You can find the rest if you type in "Arnold Commercial" on youtube.)
Japanese Arnold Commercial

Post all videos here


The New Signature By Orange Beef

BBS Signature
SenorPresidente
SenorPresidente
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 09:43:47 Reply

At 7/12/06 09:29 AM, chiklay4 wrote: if you hate a little sibling then this is it

LOL i made a post


BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 12:27:27 Reply

Best. Miming. Ever.

Post all videos here


BBS Signature
WrathUnknown
WrathUnknown
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 13:10:56 Reply

this has so little posts

AshfordPride
AshfordPride
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Nightmaric
Nightmaric
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 15:31:49 Reply

At 7/12/06 01:27 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Also, what game is this from?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure >:(
That is Dio, also known as shadow dio in another game.

I've been meaning to get him for Mugen.


The cake is a spy... hahaha no

flash-reaper
flash-reaper
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 15:58:32 Reply

And now, to start you all off, here's the funniest "Who's Line is it Anyways" sketch: http://youtube.com/w..nniest%20Line%20ever

Richard Simmons is a Bitch!

BatDan
BatDan
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
AshfordPride
AshfordPride
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 18:04:08 Reply

At 7/12/06 03:31 PM, Nightmaric wrote:
At 7/12/06 01:27 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Also, what game is this from?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure >:(
That is Dio, also known as shadow dio in another game.

I've been meaning to get him for Mugen.

I know who the characters are. I was just confused because I saw a video of Dio fighting Spiderman, Inuyasha and several Street Fighter characters too...

I thought it was a Street Fighter game, I just didn't know which one... But I think you're right about this video being from Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure.


BBS Signature
bigbadron
bigbadron
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Musician
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 18:23:22 Reply

posts with no screens will get deleted. users are getting banned for now following the rules. can't get the screen to work, tough cookies. don't post.

Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 22:06:14 Reply

Kicked in the nuts

Post all videos here


We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature
Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 22:07:39 Reply

At 7/11/06 11:55 PM, Maus wrote: Well, it's time to inflict this on a whole new crowd. :)

Gem Sweater

Leslie Hall?


i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
Sugary-Cupcakes
Sugary-Cupcakes
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 22:10:50 Reply

At 7/7/06 02:56 PM, BatDan wrote: Never seen Mystery Science Theater 3000? Well, here's a short taste of the normally 90 minute show.

I LOVE that show!
I would post my video where we put 8 bibles in the Science-Fiction section at Borders but i dont feel like making a screenshot

Maus
Maus
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-12 22:15:22 Reply

At 7/12/06 10:07 PM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Leslie Hall?

But of course! :D

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-13 07:04:24 Reply

At 7/12/06 06:23 PM, bigbadron wrote: posts with no screens will get deleted. users are getting banned for now following the rules. can't get the screen to work, tough cookies. don't post.

Why are you guys so hard with the screenies anyway?

I understand u guys probably want to set an example, but isn´t banning a little too rough?

ofcourse i see what could happen if ppl dont follow the rules and so on, but i still think its a little hard, unless theres a hidden agenda... ?

Wakka wakka

Soragu
Soragu
  • Member since: May. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Post all videos here 2006-07-13 07:40:25 Reply

At 7/12/06 06:04 PM, AshfordPride wrote:
At 7/12/06 03:31 PM, Nightmaric wrote:
At 7/12/06 01:27 PM, AshfordPride wrote: Also, what game is this from?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure >:(
That is Dio, also known as shadow dio in another game.

I've been meaning to get him for Mugen.
I know who the characters are. I was just confused because I saw a video of Dio fighting Spiderman, Inuyasha and several Street Fighter characters too...

I thought it was a Street Fighter game, I just didn't know which one... But I think you're right about this video being from Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure.

I think it's from Mugen. The move looks fake. He moves very slow and the WRYYYYYYY sound clearly has laughing in the background.


BBS Signature