Oh yeah, I'm amazed this hasn't come up yet, but which doctors/companions/villans/monsters does everyone like best? As for me...
1) Tom Baker - wins at everything.
2) John Pertwee - he was like Einstein crossed with a pimp.
3) David Tennant - very good actor, really knows how to make the part his own.
1) Romana (second regeneration) - having the doctor travel with another Time Lord (or lady, in this case) was just awesome. Plus the actress who played her was hawt shit back in her day.
2) Sarah-Jane Smith - brilliant character, brilliant actress.
3) Jack Harkness - a time-travelling bisexual conman. Enough said.
1) Dalek Supreme - forget the Emperor or Davros, Dalek Supreme was just so damn cool.
2) The Master - everyone needs an arch-nemesis.
3) Davros - evil genius, never seems to die, part Dalek.