00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The clown statue story.

13,506 Views | 15 Replies

The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 08:29:44

One night just like any other, a woman Jennifer was baby sitting, easy, the kids were in bed, the parents left a cell phone for emergencies, and the fridge was stocked in food. A perfect setup. Jennifer decided that she wanted to watch TV(coughing:oprah), but there was no cabel in the living room. She called the father and asked if she could watch tv in the kids room. the father agreed as long as she didnt wake them up. But Jennifer had one request, to be able to cover up the clown statue that creeped her out. The father said in shock, Clown statue, we dont have a clown statue! The father said he would call the police! the clown was actually an escaped murderer. He killed both kids then hid in the closet in the room. When Jennifer got up there to see the statue nothen was there but the dead bodies of the kids. Then the clown came out and stabed her then slit her throat. cobody saw the clown for a while, he was captured and put to electric chair 7 years later. and at night by his grave you can hear the screams of all his victims.

If you think this story was the most fucked up thing you have ever read dont blame me blame the guy at gamefaqs that told it to me.

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 08:31:56

I have nightmares that make more sence.
They usualy involve me having to kill many people.

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 08:33:12

One night just like any other, a woman Jennifer was baby sitting, easy, the kids were in bed, the parents left a cell phone for emergencies, and the fridge was stocked in food. A perfect setup. Jennifer decided that she wanted to watch TV(coughing:oprah), but there was no cabel in the living room. She called the father and asked if she could watch tv in the kids room. the father agreed as long as she didnt wake them up. But Jennifer had one request, to be able to cover up the clown statue that creeped her out. The father said in shock, Clown statue, we dont have a clown statue! The father said he would call the police! the clown was actually an escaped murderer. He killed both kids then hid in the closet in the room. When Jennifer got up there to see the statue nothen was there but the dead bodies of the kids. Then the clown came out and stabed her then slit her throat. cobody saw the clown for a while, he was captured and put to electric chair 7 years later. and at night by his grave you can hear the screams of all his victims.

If you think this story was the most fucked up thing you have ever read dont blame me blame the guy at gamefaqs that told it to me.

SORRY I AM VERY um.. what is the word (opposite of skeptical)...?

Anyways, read the story 'It' by Stephen King for a good scare. Hahahahah, don't! It would ruin me if I read it! DON'T FREAKING READ THAT BOOK MAN!

SORRY ABOUT TYPING ERRORS I AM SLEEPY AND MUST GO TO BED. Bye!

PS: GameFAQs... I was banned from there about five times. ;'( SICK OF MAKING new accounts on new IPs there!

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 08:36:22

At 7/7/06 08:29 AM, Zacishpere wrote: If you think this story was the most fucked up thing you have ever read dont blame me blame the guy at gamefaqs that told it to me.

What if I think it's dull, uninspiring, and lamentably written.

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 08:37:00

i was banned 3 times
gamefaqs sucks
here u can say fuck shit and bitch

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 09:00:18

It's one of those shitty storys that get pasted over MSN...

"IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO 10 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 5 MINS, AT 3AM HE WILL BE STOOD AT YOUR BEDSIDE AND STAB YOU!"

For the laugh, I stayed up till 3 :) It was only 30 mins away when I got it... I thought I might have made a new friends :'( I didn't, he didn't even turn up :'( WAAAAAAAH
</wrists>

Response to The clown statue story. 2006-07-07 09:01:37

Dude, your hot. I want too buttseckz you!

(TO PURE METTLE)

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 08:05:09

Chain letter form
It doesnt work i tried it.

a few years ago a mother and a father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. So they called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children.

Later in the night, the babysitter got bored and so she wanted to watch tv but she couldnt watch it downstairs because they didnt have cable downstairs (the parents didnt want their children watching too much garbage) so she called them and asked them if she could watch cable tv in the parents room. Of course the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request. She asked if she could cover up the large clown statue in their bedroom with a blanket or cloth, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father (who was talking to the babysitter at the time) said..... take the children and get out of the house..... we'll call the police... we dont have a clown statue..... the children and the babysitter got murdered by the clown. it turned out 2 be that the clown was a killer that escaped from jail.

if you dont repost to 10 peeps within 5 minutes the clown will be standing next 2 your bed at 3:00am with a knife in his hand....

I got monkeys in me!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 08:08:08

At 3/25/10 08:05 AM, Gross187 wrote: Chain letter form
It doesnt work i tried it.

Srry this is the one,

i modified it i bit :)

A few years ago, two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to ask if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' room. The father said,"take the kids and get out of the house. We'll call the police, we don't have a clown statue." The "clown statue" is really a killer that escaped from jail. If you don't post this letter on to 10 videos tonight, the clown will be in your bed at 3:00 am with a cock in his hand.

I got monkeys in me!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 08:13:45

I've heard that story before when me and my friends were telling horror stories, but it was much scarier. That was like a crappy "newspaper article" style of the tale.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 10:57:00

I remember first hearing that on Snopes as part of an urban legend. Then, I went over to Creepypasta and I heard the same story. The versions I read always ended with the people being found dead, and the serial killer clown was never captured. I guess it is nice to see a version where he was captured, as that's the happiest ending I could think of.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 10:59:05

What the fuck is a clown statue and why would somebody own it?

HUGS AND KISSES

This signature has been done by the incredibly sexy Donut.

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 11:54:14

At 7/7/06 08:36 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 7/7/06 08:29 AM, Zacishpere wrote: If you think this story was the most fucked up thing you have ever read dont blame me blame the guy at gamefaqs that told it to me.
What if I think it's dull, uninspiring, and lamentably written.

You forgot old as hell.

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-25 12:12:18

I remember a creepier story.

I think it went something like this:

It was about a kid who'd make funny faces infront of his mirror everyday, for 30 minutes. This annoyed his reflection, so one day, the kid woke up as always. Went to the bathroom and started staring at the mirror. This time his reflection was mad, so the kid took a pair of scissors and stabbed his eyes out. Everyone thought it was an accident, but it wasn't!

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-26 10:04:22

At 3/25/10 10:59 AM, NoxDexus wrote: What the fuck is a clown statue and why would somebody own it?

Nobody does own it. It is actually a serial killer in disguise, but that does leave the question open of why anybody would think that someone would have a clown statue in the first place. Seriously, if you saw a clown doing nothing in the middle of a house, would you assume it was a serial killer? Well, maybe.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to The clown statue story. 2010-03-26 10:25:49

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature