Respond to this Topic
DiKTAbleu
DiKTAbleu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 8th, 2006 @ 09:31 PM Reply

awesome i can,t wait for that flash ^^ u rule randy lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 7/8/06 12:57 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 7/8/06 12:42 PM, Randy-Solem wrote: thats why it's an alpha, a preview you "doofy ass"
Yeah an alpha of mario runing, something we've obviously seen you do a hundred times already. We know you know how ripp sprites,, whoopee aint much of an alpha thanks.
you goofy fuck.

still bitter over that piece of shit pitbull fighter I bitched about that never took off ey? get off it.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 10:11 AM Reply

At 7/9/06 12:28 AM, Randy-Solem wrote:
At 7/8/06 12:42 PM, Randy-Solem wrote: thats why it's an alpha, a preview you "doofy ass"
Yeah an alpha of mario runing, something we've obviously seen you do a hundred times already. We know you know how ripp sprites,, whoopee aint much of an alpha thanks.
you goofy fuck.
still bitter over that piece of shit pitbull fighter I bitched about that never took off ey? get off it.

not really, Ive given you positive reviews since then. so obviously not. Just thought your alpha would consist of more. SInce well, ripping sprites aint new, youve been doin the same shit for years, and naturally Ive expected more from you. Just thought you would have some insight to your story, but obviously you didnt have one. But decide to flex your internet muscle instead of just saying so.

as for the pitbulfighter shit,, nah.,. I was never bitter about it. But your crybaby email was the most faggoty thing any dudes ever emailed me.. I had a huge laugh.. especially when you were like..

" you gonna make the game???? alright *Sob*.... then HERE!!" and then you send me a pic with your goofy lookin' dog..
that shit was GOLD!!! hahaha

Ive always tried to come across professional with you, but youre a big emotional douché, so I see no reason to try anymore.

Stamper
Stamper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 10:16 AM Reply

At 7/9/06 10:11 AM, MindChamber wrote: " you gonna make the game???? alright *Sob*.... then HERE!!" and then you send me a pic with your goofy lookin' dog..

http://www.netchris...11388611905797ny.gif

YO MAMA GOT SAGGY TITTIES LMAO

BBS Signature
RemRulzz
RemRulzz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 03:42 PM Reply

cant wait to see your next flash,want you think you finish it...

BBS Signature
Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 10:11 AM, MindChamber wrote:
At 7/9/06 12:28 AM, Randy-Solem wrote:
you goofy fuck.
not really, Ive given you positive reviews since then. so obviously not. Just thought your alpha would consist of more. SInce well, ripping sprites aint new, youve been doin the same shit for years, and naturally Ive expected more from you. Just thought you would have some insight to your story, but obviously you didnt have one. But decide to flex your internet muscle instead of just saying so.

as for the pitbulfighter shit,, nah.,. I was never bitter about it. But your crybaby email was the most faggoty thing any dudes ever emailed me.. I had a huge laugh.. especially when you were like..

" you gonna make the game???? alright *Sob*.... then HERE!!" and then you send me a pic with your goofy lookin' dog..

Ive always tried to come across professional with you, but youre a big emotional douché, so I see no reason to try anymore.

ok well all name calling aside, i'll explain your question.
i never really show anything in my previews, that would ruin the punchline. and just so you know i'll never do anything other then these movies, it's just a fun hobby which is why there are released so sporadically.

DJ-Ravecore
DJ-Ravecore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 05:46 PM Reply

Can't wait of Super Duper Mario 2.

Because I know that it will a masterpiece like from heaven... with much effort and fuckin' fresh ideas.

You kickz @$$.

Randy, Randy, Randy, Randy!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Greetz & Beatz: Tha DJ Ravecore

Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 05:46 PM, DJ_Ravecore wrote: Can't wait of Super Duper Mario 2.

Because I know that it will a masterpiece like from heaven... with much effort and fuckin' fresh ideas.

You kickz @$$.

Randy, Randy, Randy, Randy!!!

LOLOLOLOL

thank buddy, funny how some peeps think otherwise, saying they can't stand my stuff, but are always the first to bitch and moan when I announce something. So I must be holding their interest somehow..

DJ-Ravecore
DJ-Ravecore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 06:01 PM, Randy-Solem wrote:
thank buddy, funny how some peeps think otherwise, saying they can't stand my stuff, but are always the first to bitch and moan when I announce something. So I must be holding their interest somehow..

Well, I have to say that you can never except good answers of everybody. You have to live with. When some fuckaz says "Fuck you, your work(s) is (are) fuckin' shit(s)!", don't give a shit on 'em.

Anyways you see, much more likes your flashes. I included.

You don't have to holding their interests. Let them be.

P.S: Check out my stuff. ;)

DJ-Ravecore
DJ-Ravecore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 06:11 PM, DJ_Ravecore wrote:

:Blablabla...

P.S: Check out my stuff. ;)

Ups forgotten something.

Is RotMK serie of yours not be done? Is there a continueing???

When yes... Woohoo

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 7/6/06 08:48 AM, RupeeClock wrote: I agree, you can animate the graphics but you haven't actually done anything with them like any sort of plot.

You haven't seen the whole movie yet, you do not know where he is going or why he is going to wherever he is going, I'm sure it's a good story.

Btw, that plant vine at the end is incorrect, in NSMB it has a toothless pirahna plant head.

He likes to mix it up, having an exact emulation is a bit stupid, eh? Anyways, there is probably a reason for that.

Looking forward to it, Randy!

Check out my band by clicking my sig!

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 05:19 PM, Randy-Solem wrote:

ok well all name calling aside, i'll explain your question.
i never really show anything in my previews, that would ruin the punchline. and just so you know i'll never do anything other then these movies, it's just a fun hobby which is why there are released so sporadically.

See? that wasn't so hard. I know its easy trying to be an E-thug and all. But a simple answer like that would've served its purpose.

Well good luck to you, .. hope it is as entertaining and funny as the ROTMK series.

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 10:18 PM Reply

Hhahaha damn, looks like you could only maintain that level of professionalism a total of 4 hours.

ah well.

Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 11:00 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 10:18 PM, MindChamber wrote:
Hhahaha damn, looks like you could only maintain that level of professionalism a total of 4 hours.

ah well.

do you check this topic every 20 min or what? I don't get why someone who says they could give two shits about my movies is always the first to write a negative post, or even takes the time to look at my previews etc. let alone read all the topics in my posts...
And whoever said I was professional or even try to be?

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 9th, 2006 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 7/9/06 11:00 PM, Randy-Solem wrote: do you check this topic every 20 min or what? I don't get why someone who says they could give two shits about my movies is always the first to write a negative post, or even takes the time to look at my previews etc. let alone read all the topics in my posts...
And whoever said I was professional or even try to be?

I suggest you go back and read any reviews Ive given you.. not all are negative. Alot are actually positive, but since you are obviously a huge emo-bitch, the ones you are effected by are the negative ones. and actually I did give two shits about your movies, otherwise I wouldnt have replied at all..
and no I dont read all your topics.. but I happen to be watching this one since we are exchanging words...

get your facts straight.

Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 12:48 AM Reply

I suggest you go back and read any reviews Ive given you.. not all are negative. Alot are actually positive, but since you are obviously a huge emo-bitch, the ones you are effected by are the negative ones. and actually I did give two shits about your movies, otherwise I wouldnt have replied at all..
and no I dont read all your topics.. but I happen to be watching this one since we are exchanging words...

get your facts straight.

wow he made it a little over an hour there. and what is emo your new favorite word? and yeh you did write nice nice reviews, before you and that rainbow animations guy became butt buddies...christ. Just because you hate someone you don't have to whine over everything they do. now that's emo..bitch

Randy-Solem
Randy-Solem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:39 AM Reply

i guess we're done here. I know I am. Until next time buddy :D

DiKTAbleu
DiKTAbleu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 09:58 AM Reply

haha everyone can't wait for that flash
i'm sure it's gonna be really funny like all any other flash ^^

i just can't wait too lollll

MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 7/10/06 09:39 AM, Randy-Solem wrote: i guess we're done here. I know I am. Until next time buddy :D

yeah we are done... Jeremy never influenced my reviews.
You just got alil lazy with some of your toons, thats all, and you rectified that with ROTMK..
but I gotta tell ya, if you are gonna try and insult me. ripping my own insults and throwing them back at me is the lamest way to go.

You seem to be blind to the fact, that if Im being criticial of your recent shit, if because I know you can do better... maybe I was wrong. I'll leave you alone now.

dc-69-sk8er
dc-69-sk8er
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 04:04 PM Reply

Why would they make a new one they just messed up the original. The original is way better

MSola
MSola
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 10th, 2006 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 7/5/06 08:58 AM, Stamper wrote: DIE RANDY, STOP MAKING SPRITE MOVIES YOU FAILURE

BTW COME BY THE OFFICE AND WE'LL HAVE A BEER OR SOMETHING, YOU FUCKING LOSER

GTFO, You're not helping anyone!!

Seems that there's alot more sprite haters than a whole population of Homosexuals in Sydney! I guess you handle this shit well Randy, I'm looking forward to it's finished product.

uthorns
uthorns
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 11th, 2006 @ 05:14 PM Reply

IS THAT REALLY HOW OLD YOU ARE????????????? IF NOT I DONT KNOW Y YOUR PUTTING THAT ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Element
Element
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 13th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM Reply

thats pretty sweet, :)
*poke*

Quebecboy
Quebecboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 13th, 2006 @ 10:20 PM Reply

Finally,you're back

I love ya all!!

BBS Signature
Ninsega091
Ninsega091
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 26th, 2006 @ 09:44 AM Reply

Yeah! That game is so fun and addicting! :) XD And I though you only did spoofs and parodies on: NES,SNES, and Genesis games! LOL! :)

SUPER DUPER MARIO 2

Blizzard-57
Blizzard-57
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 Jul. 30th, 2006 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 7/8/06 09:31 PM, DiKTAbleu wrote: awesome i can,t wait for that flash ^^ u rule randy lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

You see that, Randy? THESE ARE YOUR FANS.

1ups
1ups
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to SUPER DUPER MARIO 2 May. 6th, 2007 @ 03:55 PM Reply

I luff you.

kbai