New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 08:28 PM Reply

I can't say I saw any games better for Halloween than the Pumpkin Carve 'n Share.
Gone Too Far Too was really good. It deserved to win. (Really catchy too.)
I haven't checked out any of the audio yet, but I'll bet that some of those are good -- my trips to the NG Audio Portal always end up being fun.

Dora Revolution | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 10:03 PM Reply

Sadly I have been addicted to TF2 so coming to NG is...rare. Even when I do come I just B/P here and there check a few threads l like then I leave for the day. About the audio portal...thing is I don't visit it at all anymore. I went maybe twice there and thats it. Maybe it's because I don't find great songs that I like. Hey got to ask is anyone from USA or UK? Most NG members are from either too.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 12:01 AM Reply

At 11/12/10 07:54 PM, Fro wrote: What does everyone think of the winners for the Halloween competitions?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 2189
I personally found this to be very well animated. The story went on for a little too long in the middle, but the action eventually sped up and it ended good. I feel that it's deserving of 1st place for sure.

I don't know that it necessarily deserved first place. I thought it was good, that's for sure, but maybe I just didn't get what everyone thought was so cool about it. It wasn't some mind blowing animation.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 1135
I personally didn't like this at all. I'm assuming that it's only because I have a very hard time drawing with the mouse though. I would have liked to seen a better Halloween themed game this year, but I guess there wasn't any.

Yea I'm the same, can't draw for shit, except my inability to draw is with everything, not just a mouse lol.

I think halloween is kinda stupid, can't wait for christmas to come along. Much better holiday.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 01:53 PM Reply

I feel kinda bad.. I forgot to post in here for quite awhile... Oops.

Anyway, I've found that the general forum can be decent to post in (recently), as long as you sift through all of the crap. But I still spend pretty much all of my forum time within the C&C.. Guess I should branch out eh? I mean, as long as you don't start posting like the majority you're fine, right?

I've also found the the flash portal's had a pretty good amount of decent flash coming in recently. Especially since the it seems the [KK] has pretty well died (knock on wood). It's either that or the community is beginning to realized "Hey we can get rid of this if we ACTUALLY VOTE 0" haha.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 13th, 2010 @ 09:33 PM Reply

At 11/13/10 12:01 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
I think halloween is kinda stupid, can't wait for christmas to come along. Much better holiday.

Yeah... the holiday that is suppose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ which is now all about spending money for spoiled kids. It's really not my idea of a really fun holiday even though I do enjoy it simply because of being with family and friends.

Halloween and Thanksgiving are actually my favorite holidays. Halloween because I love the scary/horror related stuff. It's my favorite thing to read, watch, play, etc... Thanksgiving because I eat several Thanksgiving meals with different parts of my family and food is my friend.

BBS Signature
Gu-rrilla
Gu-rrilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 14th, 2010 @ 11:36 PM Reply

ayyyyy!

AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 02:05 AM Reply

At 11/13/10 09:33 PM, Fro wrote:
At 11/13/10 12:01 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
Yeah... the holiday that is suppose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ which is now all about spending money for spoiled kids. It's really not my idea of a really fun holiday even though I do enjoy it simply because of being with family and friends.

It's no fun if you think of it as the day Jesus was born. It's the one day a year where Santa Claus gives presents to all the good kids! You're mixing up your fables. :p

Halloween and Thanksgiving are actually my favorite holidays. Halloween because I love the scary/horror related stuff. It's my favorite thing to read, watch, play, etc... Thanksgiving because I eat several Thanksgiving meals with different parts of my family and food is my friend.

I love Thanksgiving too. Football, beer, good food, and nobody in the family makes an ass out of themselves for one day a year. What's not to love?

So I'm going on a date with this girl I just met on Saturday who was with a guy for 4 years until they broke up last month. They were gonna get married and everything. Gonna be interesting to see how she's handling it. I'm betting we get to the movie and she just randomly starts bawling. Lets hope she's taking it well. :p

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 04:52 AM Reply

At 11/13/10 09:33 PM, Fro wrote: Yeah... the holiday that is suppose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ which is now all about spending money for spoiled kids. It's really not my idea of a really fun holiday even though I do enjoy it simply because of being with family and friends.

All holidays are commercialized and are there to make money nowadays. I like Christmas because it's family time!

Thanksgiving is nice too, good food and family. I just don't get the concept of halloween, I don't know maybe I'm just a sour puss but I don't see the point.

At 11/15/10 02:05 AM, michelinman wrote:
It's no fun if you think of it as the day Jesus was born. It's the one day a year where Santa Claus

gives presents to all the good kids! You're mixing up your fables. :p

Yea nothing better than an old man created by Coca-Cola. At least the americanized version. LOL

I love Thanksgiving too. Football, beer, good food, and nobody in the family makes an ass out of themselves for one day a year. What's not to love?

Exactly why I love too my man.

So I'm going on a date with this girl I just met on Saturday who was with a guy for 4 years until they broke up last month. They were gonna get married and everything. Gonna be interesting to see how she's handling it. I'm betting we get to the movie and she just randomly starts bawling. Lets hope she's taking it well. :p

It's weird you mention this, I have one girl friend who just got out of a similar relationship 3 weeks ago, and two other girl friends who just got dumped after almost 4 years as well this week. This is an odd time of the year. I on the other hand have just met this gorgeous girl who makes me very happy, something I haven't felt in at least 6 months.

DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 11/6/10 03:28 PM, Pandamir wrote: Well was a member here before the great dead activity span that hit this place what seems like so long ago. But if it's alright would like to rejoin up around here.

Hey man!

Didn't recognize you because of your name change. It's great to hear from you!

If you'd like to rejoin, let me know which department(s) interest you and why you'd be a good member for the NGDD. Shouldn't be too hard. ;-)

You can find the department summaries over here:
http://ngdd.freeforums.org/department-su mmaries-t6.html

At 11/7/10 10:27 AM, 34Deadman wrote:

I have a question can I post abusive reviews here? I have done so in the NGPD thread but it is a touchy subject there.

I don't think we can post abusive reviews here. It follows along the same reasons why Rage's Abusive Review thread was locked. As for alerting members of stolen flash submissions, I don't believe there's a problem with that but you may want to ask Fro (Portal Dept. Leader) to verify.

At 11/14/10 11:36 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote: ayyyyy!

Hey Gu-rrilla,

Good to see you. Hope you're doing well. ;)
If you'd like to rejoin, let me know which department(s) interest you and why you'd be a good member for the NGDD.

You can find the department summaries over here:
http://ngdd.freeforums.org/department-su mmaries-t6.html

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 06:49 PM Reply

Indeed all holidays are commercialized, especially Christmas. In other news, I had picked up Black Ops yesterday. Epic, to say the least.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 15th, 2010 @ 06:58 PM Reply

At 11/15/10 06:49 PM, Alfraydo wrote: Indeed all holidays are commercialized, especially Christmas.

Christmas is, by far, the worst of the commercialized holidays. Linus was right.

Halloween is starting to get really bad, with expensive costumes and whatnot. And then there's "Sweetest Day," a rip off of Valentine's Day just half a year later on. Do they really need to insult me from being single TWICE a year?

Thanksgiving is better by far. Sure, you have to buy food, but it's a tradition. It's like having a losing Lions team. You can't have it any other way.

Dora Revolution | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 16th, 2010 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 11/12/10 01:06 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: And yea, although the BBS is enjoyable lately to read I still haven't seen much worth me posting on. I should probably keep looking.

Yeah I honestly feel the same way. But there is still a few clubs I post in but still not as much as I used to. But I do keep looking and find something intresting every once in a while.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 11/15/10 04:52 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
It's no fun if you think of it as the day Jesus was born. It's the one day a year where Santa Claus
gives presents to all the good kids! You're mixing up your fables. :p

Yea nothing better than an old man created by Coca-Cola. At least the americanized version. LOL

The polar bears are what crack me up. No significance to Christmas whatsoever, but it wouldn't be right if there wasn't Coca-Cola commercials with the damn polar bears in them.

It's weird you mention this, I have one girl friend who just got out of a similar relationship 3 weeks ago, and two other girl friends who just got dumped after almost 4 years as well this week. This is an odd time of the year.

That's crazy. I guess we're going to watch the new jackass movie. I was texting her earlier asking how she was handling everything and she told me we could just talk about it when we hung out. I don't like it because she's so right. Every time I text something important, it always ends up getting taken the wrong way. She knows how to make a relationship work (obviously, she was in one for 4 years), and that's scary. Not gonna be any crazy stunts that break us up like I'm used to from the psycho girls I've been with. Haha.

I on the other hand have just met this gorgeous girl who makes me very happy, something I haven't felt in at least 6 months.

Good deal man. What's her story?

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 06:43 AM, michelinman wrote:
The polar bears are what crack me up. No significance to Christmas whatsoever, but it wouldn't be right if there wasn't Coca-Cola commercials with the damn polar bears in them.

True, those bears have become a cultural icon. It's quite a marketing achievement on the part of Coca-Cola.

That's crazy. I guess we're going to watch the new jackass movie. I was texting her earlier asking how she was handling everything and she told me we could just talk about it when we hung out. I don't like it because she's so right. Every time I text something important, it always ends up getting taken the wrong way. She knows how to make a relationship work (obviously, she was in one for 4 years), and that's scary. Not gonna be any crazy stunts that break us up like I'm used to from the psycho girls I've been with. Haha.

Sounds like a handful. I don't know how much being in a relationship for 4 years means you can make a relationship work since they ended up breaking up. I was in a relationship for 3 years, engaged, and I have no idea how to make relationships work IMHO.

I agree though, stay away from the psycho crazy girls.

I on the other hand have just met this gorgeous girl who makes me very happy, something I haven't felt in at least 6 months.

I actually met her at the Marine Corps Ball, she was someone else's date, but not really date just a friend thing, so we talked, flirted and clicked got her number and started talking and hanging out. She's got great personality, super quirky and positive, and can be a total dork, which is something I love. Plus it doesn't hurt that she's pretty hot lol.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 05:17 PM Reply

I am way to young to worry about girl friends. I am looking forward to Christmas. For obvious reasons really the snow and presents and usually family if they choose not to be jerks on Christmas that is.

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 11:01 PM Reply

General forum is spammed up like there's no tormorrow right now, so I'm taking refuge in Clubs & Crews. How's about a report?

General forum was great until the Poozy bandwagon started, then the shit hit the fan. I'm enjoying my stay here, watching the fireworks. Where's BigBadRon when we need him?

Portal: Can't complain. A few stolen flashes that have been taken care of. I suggest Achievement Unlocked 2, it's fun for a few minutes and gives you a LOT of medals. I got at least 900 points off of it. Lot of good games, not a lot of good movies.

Personally, I've been busy with school, and it is only getting worse this weekend. Gotta stay active and disciplined.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 11:01 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: General forum is spammed up like there's no tormorrow right now, so I'm taking refuge in Clubs & Crews. How's about a report?

General forum was great until the Poozy bandwagon started, then the shit hit the fan. I'm enjoying my stay here, watching the fireworks.

Oh man I watched that whole shipwreck. From start to end. Most people complained about Poozy for banning them for no reasons and getting butt hurt about it. So I was a fiasco to say the least. In the end Poozy is still a mod using his ban hammer.
Where's BigBadRon when we need him?
I don't know who he is....Care to explain?

Portal: Can't complain. A few stolen flashes that have been taken care of. I suggest Achievement Unlocked 2, it's fun for a few minutes and gives you a LOT of medals. I got at least 900 points off of it.

Sadly I can't be arsed to play that game. I should get to it at the weekend.
Lot of good games, not a lot of good movies.

Personally, I've been busy with school, and it is only getting worse this weekend. Gotta stay active and disciplined.

Active is more important. At least people know your alive and not dead or something

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 12:01 AM Reply

Let's see if I can quote this properly....

At 11/17/10 11:17 PM, 34Deadman wrote:

BigBadRon is one of the old-time BBS mods, the Poozy of his day, so to say. Never capitalized anything unless it was all-caps. Pretty funny guy actually, I miss him. I have no idea when he was demodded.

You play it for ten seconds and you've got five medals. That's how fast it is. I've never seen anything like it.

At one point, I counted 21 "User is Online" threads.

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 12:01 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: Let's see if I can quote this properly....

You got it right.

BigBadRon is one of the old-time BBS mods, the Poozy of his day, so to say. Never capitalized anything unless it was all-caps. Pretty funny guy actually, I miss him. I have no idea when he was demodded.

Shame. Maybe life got in the way of his mod duties.

You play it for ten seconds and you've got five medals. That's how fast it is. I've never seen anything like it.

Funny I fgured I had time now and started playing the game more(right at this moment). To say the least you right I can put no effort in it I get one achievement. It's crazy.

At one point, I counted 21 "User is Online" threads.

Wow

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 07:03 AM Reply

In the end Poozy is still a mod using his ban hammer.

Is he? I glanced through a page or so of the thread, but I couldn't be bothered to read much of it because I just can't bring myself to care. I did post /thread for the lulz though. Haha.

At 11/17/10 04:49 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 11/17/10 06:43 AM, michelinman wrote:
True, those bears have become a cultural icon. It's quite a marketing achievement on the part of Coca-Cola.

That, and adding cocaine to soft drinks. Marketing genius up until the government got wise. "And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling congressmen."

Sounds like a handful. I don't know how much being in a relationship for 4 years means you can make a relationship work since they ended up breaking up. I was in a relationship for 3 years, engaged, and I have no idea how to make relationships work IMHO.

Well this dude cheated on her and sounds like an asshole (haven't exactly heard his side of the story though), and I think if she was willing to do what it took to make a relationship work with a guy that pissed her off, then she'll probably try and make this work, regardless of how shit goes. That could be a bad thing, or a really amazing thing. Guess time will tell.

But they party naked!

I actually met her at the Marine Corps Ball, she was someone else's date, but not really date just a friend thing, so we talked, flirted and clicked got her number and started talking and hanging out. She's got great personality, super quirky and positive, and can be a total dork, which is something I love. Plus it doesn't hurt that she's pretty hot lol.

The hotness always gives them the little extra edge doesn't it? Haha. That's cool man. Those dorky girls are always fun to be around, provided that they look cute when they're doing it. I dated this girl in high school who always used to baby talk her dog in this annoying ass voice, and every time she did it, I wanted to tackle her and darce choke her into submission.

alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 08:41 PM Reply

General sure has become a mess recently. Nonetheless, it is still quite entertaining.

Decent Top 5 this week in the Audio Portal. It's good to see a variety of music genres instead of the usual five trance / techno submissions. Good music, good music.

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 10:26 AM Reply

Sorry about my absence as of recent everyone. I'm finishing up my last couple of weeks of college and the final grind is generally the worst. I took a look at the garbage going on with Poozy and general and everything and that's just a solid reminder to me as to why I spend no time there anymore hahaha.

I'll have time to post a bit more later, however, for right now I need to continue writing a paper. Hope all is well with everyone.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 21st, 2010 @ 12:52 PM Reply

It's that time of the year! It's Christmas! You can already find the ads on TV and hear the music on the radio. While I always find them enjoyable, I believe they should wait until the actual month to start.

Good stuff in this year's Treasure Hunt. It will take a lot of time and effort to go through each of the finalists, but I will!

Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 21st, 2010 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 11/21/10 12:52 PM, Alfraydo wrote: It's that time of the year! It's Christmas! You can already find the ads on TV and hear the music on the radio. While I always find them enjoyable, I believe they should wait until the actual month to start.

There's no reason they should start this early, other than to bug the shit out of consumers. I think the appropriate time to start advertising Christmas is after Thanksgiving.

Good stuff in this year's Treasure Hunt. It will take a lot of time and effort to go through each of the finalists, but I will!

I don't know how the admins do it. There were hundreds of flashes in this year's Treasure Hunt. It was insane.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 22nd, 2010 @ 02:20 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 07:03 AM, michelinman wrote:
But they party naked!

Those are the best, no doubt.

The hotness always gives them the little extra edge doesn't it? Haha. That's cool man. Those dorky girls are always fun to be around, provided that they look cute when they're doing it. I dated this girl in high school who always used to baby talk her dog in this annoying ass voice, and every time she did it, I wanted to tackle her and darce choke her into submission.

Yea if she was annoying, I wouldn't want to be around her all the time, trust me.

At 11/18/10 08:41 PM, Alfraydo wrote: General sure has become a mess recently. Nonetheless, it is still quite entertaining.

General has always been a heaping pile of dog poo if you ask me. Bunch of dummies who think themselves higher than everyone, talking about ridiculous crap.

At 11/21/10 02:01 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote:
At 11/21/10 12:52 PM, Alfraydo wrote: It's that time of the year! It's Christmas! You can already find the ads on TV and hear the music on the radio. While I always find them enjoyable, I believe they should wait until the actual month to start.
There's no reason they should start this early, other than to bug the shit out of consumers. I think the appropriate time to start advertising Christmas is after Thanksgiving.

I very much agree with this, the christmas ads are always pushing to be earlier every year it seems like. Such a ridiculously material world we live in. Gotta love hyperreality...

I don't know how the admins do it. There were hundreds of flashes in this year's Treasure Hunt. It was insane.

Yea well, since it is their full time job to run this website, they can't really complain. It's not that bad of a life to run a website that's about flash movies and games lol.

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 25th, 2010 @ 12:26 PM Reply

Stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and wishing everyone a happy weekend of Black Friday. Hopefully you all get the things you need!

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 03:47 AM Reply

At 11/25/10 12:26 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and wishing everyone a happy weekend of Black Friday. Hopefully you all get the things you need!

Well at least to those of us who live in the U.S. lol. Canada has their thanksgiving in October and it's not as celebrated as it is here, and other countries, well, I don't think they have a thanksgiving holiday. Mine was filled with Turkey, potatoes, desserts, and plenty of family (17 of us this year).

I hate Black Friday, I hate the concept, I hate the fact that the deals are actually not that good compared to how crazy people get about it. Seriously, people die for this shit every year.... Ridiculous.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 10:26 AM Reply

At 11/26/10 03:47 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 11/25/10 12:26 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote: Stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and wishing everyone a happy weekend of Black Friday. Hopefully you all get the things you need!
Well at least to those of us who live in the U.S. lol. Canada has their thanksgiving in October and it's not as celebrated as it is here, and other countries, well, I don't think they have a thanksgiving holiday. Mine was filled with Turkey, potatoes, desserts, and plenty of family (17 of us this year).

I had less people over. Maybe 9 people were over here. But then again my family isn't that big.

I hate Black Friday, I hate the concept, I hate the fact that the deals are actually not that good compared to how crazy people get about it. Seriously, people die for this shit every year.... Ridiculous.

People die? How? Like they get beaten outside the shop or something?

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 10:37 AM Reply

At 11/26/10 10:26 AM, 34Deadman wrote:
At 11/26/10 03:47 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
People die? How? Like they get beaten outside the shop or something?

Trampling. Honestly, I remember a time when "Black Friday" was not thrown around, when people were not COMPLETELY INSANE. It is getting more and more commercialized every year, in fact, I actually heard Christmas music right after Halloween.

This so-called "Black Friday" is going to be black not because of shopping, but because I have two final reports I have completely slacked off on. I absolutely must bet them done.

How about that portal? I have seen that fucking Chocolate Brickbreak game so many times. It comes with Games Factory 2, so people add the slightest adjustment and then submit it. The ones I've seen are unplayable; it moves too fast. Besides, it comes with GF2, so it's not their work.

There's been a lot of stolen flashes lately. Keep an eye out.

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to Newground's Department of defense. Nov. 26th, 2010 @ 11:10 AM Reply

Hope you folks have had a good Thanksgiving.

I never understood this Black Friday craze. Although the deals can be quite good, I honestly don't get the insanity it creates among people. I have heard accounts of people dying during this event, in particular a Wal-Mart door greeter in Long Island, NY. As soon as he had opened the door the crazed horde trampled the man to death.

At 11/26/10 10:37 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: There's been a lot of stolen flashes lately. Keep an eye out.

Will do, sir!