New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 13:40:09 Reply

At 7/22/08 11:07 AM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Hate to be the one to break this to you, but he kinda....resigned.

I'd say it is a tragic loss, but I'd be lying. This is reason enough to have a decent cigar.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 13:46:04 Reply

At 7/22/08 10:21 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 7/22/08 09:49 AM, Corky52 wrote: A little over 10 pages of abusive reviews. Kidray76 gave the go ahead to mark anything with a link in it.

http://farcrydx.newgrounds.com/reviews/a udio/1
Sorry for the double post, but I hope that you guys got to these. There was just under 100 reviews that got deleted and it shot me from bronze to silver in one shot.

Holy crap! Damn, it's like whenever you post goldmines like that, I've either just logged off or I miss it completely. I really need to work on my timing.

RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 16:46:31 Reply

At 7/22/08 04:43 PM, RocketBean wrote:
Same here :(
I really could have used it, my whistle went from bronze to garbage about a month ago and I really can't seem to get it back :(

Well not to toot my own horn or anything but I just made my first flash, and it's about abusive reviews and the whistle system. Check it out here if you like

sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 16:47:46 Reply

Whats up guys, sorry for not posting in a while, my nan died :(

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 16:49:33 Reply

At 7/22/08 04:46 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:

Well not to toot my own horn or anything but I just made my first flash, and it's about abusive reviews and the whistle system. Check it out here if you like

That's helpful and with practice you could become a great artist. If you want ideas for flash let me know although they're suitable for shorts.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 17:04:53 Reply

At 7/22/08 04:47 PM, sirtom93 wrote: Whats up guys, sorry for not posting in a while, my nan died :(

Ouch. Sorry for your loss.

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 17:49:33 Reply

Im realy sorry for you loss sirtom93 but its good you are still posting here. Well i noticed a trend of a new spam grouphttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/450169 They called Spamalot of something like that i noticed to a user who main accout Rcrap remember him posting because he locked out of his account serves his right. Well i have done four audios reviews. Anyone here a fan of Alex Salford?, voice hes got a brilliant voice. So that leaves me with about ,16 audios. As well as 6 movies and 1 game.

Archer I'm a good shot!

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 17:58:56 Reply

At 7/22/08 05:49 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: Im realy sorry for you loss sirtom93 but its good you are still posting here. Well i noticed a trend of a new spam grouphttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/450169 They called Spamalot of something like that i noticed to a user who main accout Rcrap remember him posting because he locked out of his account serves his right. Well i have done four audios reviews. Anyone here a fan of Alex Salford?, voice hes got a brilliant voice. So that leaves me with about ,16 audios. As well as 6 movies and 1 game.

Sorry i meant his name is Alex Sandford has done, a few tracks. One called Final Moment, and Summer Days, Dreams( Piano Version). I'm not plugging here i'm just curious, if anyone heard his stuff?. I only heard from the audios portal.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 18:11:41 Reply

At 7/22/08 05:58 PM, phantomlassuk wrote:
Sorry i meant his name is Alex Sandford has done, a few tracks. One called Final Moment, and Summer Days, Dreams( Piano Version). I'm not plugging here i'm just curious, if anyone heard his stuff?. I only heard from the audios portal.

I love listening to audio where he is singing. He has a great voice! I actually got done with all of the reviews from the RRC today. I worked all day on them, but I finally got them done. I'm still looking forward to your guys reviews on my flash that I requested.

BBS Signature
NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 22:15:04 Reply

Well, guys, I sorry for anyone who missed it, but at Rage's thread today was great for your whistle. Over 300 reviews were deleted today and a few people - including me - raised their whistle rank. I know there's a lot of people who have garbage whistles, and I hope some of them got at least normal today.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-22 22:23:31 Reply

At 7/22/08 10:15 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Well, guys, I sorry for anyone who missed it, but at Rage's thread today was great for your whistle. Over 300 reviews were deleted today and a few people - including me - raised their whistle rank. I know there's a lot of people who have garbage whistles, and I hope some of them got at least normal today.

I personally found 100 or more myself today and I was very happy when I got my silver whistle! I can't be too far away from gold actually and if anything it will take a week or two of careful marking to get it there. It seems like people are really starting to understand what's abusive and what's not!

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 15:15:33 Reply

I'm finally back! after a week's absence, I hope I can get back on track. Btw, thank you Anal Penguin Farming for looking after my account while I was at work. I'll let you guys know that they said I did a great job and got a lil bonus for my hard work ;-) Other than that, the week's been pretty slow for me.
So how is everyone doing?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 15:18:50 Reply

At 7/23/08 03:15 PM, SupraAddict wrote: I'm finally back! after a week's absence, I hope I can get back on track. Btw, thank you Anal Penguin Farming for looking after my account while I was at work. I'll let you guys know that they said I did a great job and got a lil bonus for my hard work ;-) Other than that, the week's been pretty slow for me.
So how is everyone doing?

Not bad, finally bit the bullet and submitted my first flash. Glad the work went ok. We've missed you round the Car Enthusiasts Club, it has been fairly quiet there lately.

SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 15:37:42 Reply

Not bad, finally bit the bullet and submitted my first flash. Glad the work went ok. We've missed you round the Car Enthusiasts Club, it has been fairly quiet there lately.

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that... I can't believe how much I've missed, like that lucky SOB who drove a Zonda >:P I'm just glad to be back, ya know what I'm saying? :)

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 15:43:46 Reply

At 7/23/08 03:37 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that... I can't believe how much I've missed, like that lucky SOB who drove a Zonda >:P I'm just glad to be back, ya know what I'm saying? :)

No worries, I know what you mean. I missed a buttload of discussions while I was in France earlier in the month, so I understand what you mean about being glad to be back.

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 18:42:07 Reply

Im fine cant say im to mad on my new weapon ,how is this more powerful then my last?. My next goal is to get to level 27 ,i love the metal Nunchunk. Sadly i wont get to that intill ,i get pas the switchblade. Well i have done three audios today. Well i love the evil aura with the level 20 pipe. So how people finding the weather over here its, been really hot and stuffy.

Archer I'm a good shot!

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 19:04:21 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0377 Read his comments admits he did not make this. Im not sure where its from though any ideas?

Archer I'm a good shot!

NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 19:08:19 Reply

At 7/23/08 07:04 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0377 Read his comments admits he did not make this. Im not sure where its from though any ideas?

My friend made this in the morning. He didn't steal it from a site. His friend made it, it's not from a website. It's technically not his work, but I'm sure he had his friend's permissive. I'm not going to blow the whistle on the off chance it's not abusive, I don't know about you.

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 19:15:51 Reply

At 7/23/08 07:08 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 7/23/08 07:04 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 0377 Read his comments admits he did not make this. Im not sure where its from though any ideas?
My friend made this in the morning. He didn't steal it from a site. His friend made it, it's not from a website. It's technically not his work, but I'm sure he had his friend's permissive. I'm not going to blow the whistle on the off chance it's not abusive, I don't know about you.

Im really sorry i dont mean to accuse your friend, it was the comments that got me. Im sorry if i caused offense.

Archer I'm a good shot!

NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 19:27:45 Reply

At 7/23/08 07:15 PM, phantomlassuk wrote: Im really sorry i dont mean to accuse your friend, it was the comments that got me. Im sorry if i caused offense.

I just quoted the author, it wasn't my friend. lol. I was just saying that you probably shouldn't flag it since it isn't stolen from another user or a website.

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-23 21:24:41 Reply

Well guys, I've been hitting the Portal pretty hard today and if I'm lucky this will be the second day in a row in which I received 100 B/P points. I'm going to go for three in a row if I can accomplish it today.

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 09:49:29 Reply

I think that this is stolen from here.

It is on a load of other websites, author doesn't credit them, has a yahoo.com email (not one from a game hosting website) and has no other submissions. What do you think?

phantomlassuk
phantomlassuk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 09:59:50 Reply

Good work Rothanthebarbarian I thought that looked fishy ,it hd no credits, and its was a yahoo address. Not thats means its stolen. When i googled it i found the site. Thats the second today why do people ,submit stolen submissons?. To be fair it may be his i dont mean to get preaching, here. Well the weather been very stuffy i managed to do one more flash, review and around three audios. Hopefully i finish them all by sunday.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 10:01:52 Reply

Yeah, I blew my whistle on it too. Good find there!

I did reach my goal of 100 B/P yesterday. That's two days in a row that I have had 100 B/P or more. All I have to do is get 100 today and then I will be happy. I will be making another movie Friday so I'm not going to be focused on B/P tomorrow, but I will have that movie out on newgrounds in about a week after I get all the edits done.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 10:07:05 Reply

At 7/24/08 10:01 AM, Corky52 wrote: I did reach my goal of 100 B/P yesterday.

Meh, no big deal, we really don't care. it's not like you actually did it...wait...Damn.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 12:19:17 Reply

At 7/24/08 10:01 AM, Corky52 wrote: Yeah, I blew my whistle on it too. Good find there!

I did reach my goal of 100 B/P yesterday.

I could've done it had I been on the computer as long as you people have, the only time I done it is when I was procrastinating when I was supposed to do my homework.

I was able to finish it fortunately

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
RohantheBarbarian
RohantheBarbarian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Gamer
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2008-07-24 14:11:23 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 54520 - Calls the author a 9-14 year old faggot.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 54437 - SPPPAAAAMMMM STTUUUUFFF IN THIISSS LINNKK Actually 2 of them.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 57510 - BLAM

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 24352 - Top one just says FUCK YEAH over and over and over, you get the point.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 13732 - First one is spam and the second one says fuck you to the author.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 3826 - Calls the author a dumb fuck.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 2973 - The one that is complete gibberish.

http://imakethebestmusic.newgrounds.com/
reviews/audio/2
- The one for haunting setting is just a rant on why he voted zero because the other guy 0'd his. Plus get the ones that max out the characters with spam.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/8 0861 - The first one that is spamming.

http://death-9.newgrounds.com/reviews/au dio/3 - The obvious spam ones that repeat the same word over and over.

BBS Signature