00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newground's Department of defense.

571,594 Views | 12,412 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-19 03:08:11

At 8/18/07 07:01 AM, Seamonky wrote: Same here. School doesn't start for me until my 2 to 3 weeks are up. I will be going in my senior year of high school. I've heard it was the lay back year when you just chill out and stuff. I'm gonna miss my high school for some odd reason. :/

Our schools are nothing like thats, in our school you hardly learn a thing ovrr the first 9 years of school, then they cram it all in 3 years of hard work.

At 8/19/07 01:09 AM, MrFinland wrote: That is exactly how I feel. Of course I knew that is is going to be hard, but damn it, much harder that I could've imagined

Thankfully odds are that by the end of September I'll be in Prague, which would take the edge off the first month, leaving me to deal with 9 months of school...But I also have my anti-psychotic pills which should help a bit too.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-19 18:20:43

I go to school wednesday which sucks but what makes it suck more is that to get rid of some of the gangs in our school the implemented a dress code. Only problem is that everyone else has implemented a dress code so the gangs have no where to go so I can guarantee you that they will just stick out the dress code atour school.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-19 21:39:55

At 8/19/07 03:08 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 8/18/07 07:01 AM, Seamonky wrote: Same here. School doesn't start for me until my 2 to 3 weeks are up. I will be going in my senior year of high school. I've heard it was the lay back year when you just chill out and stuff. I'm gonna miss my high school for some odd reason. :/

I loathed high school. No not quite true, HS was good. I hated everyone in it.

Our schools are nothing like thats, in our school you hardly learn a thing ovrr the first 9 years of school, then they cram it all in 3 years of hard work.

That was the same with me. Years 7 - 9 were a waste and then a small jump from 9 to 10. As soon as you start the HSC (11 and 12 - 2 extra years in Australia) the pressure is really on. I felt I wasn't prepared at all.

NG GUIDE COMP :)
Also I would like to give MERC93 a point for his contribution to this comp. Can you please make the add when you update the list please (with all the other score changes)

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-19 22:30:08

So...what's happened while I was gone and Phantom was depositing for me while I was visiting relatives in Alabama? Everything? Yeah, I thought so. That always happens.

Then it's a week of band camp starting Monday, ending Friday, with little chance to be on the computer alone. God, I just can't catch a break this month, can I?

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-19 23:41:13

I'll gladly join the flash department :D
I patrol the portal anyways, I've made 500 b/p points in the past week. =P

| Email | PM | Underground Flash :D | Whoah, I'm not touching that with my 3 foot penis. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 05:51:33

At 8/19/07 11:41 PM, MixedDrink wrote: I'll gladly join the flash department :D
I patrol the portal anyways, I've made 500 b/p points in the past week. =P

Everyone did, it was clock day. But beside that if you believe your heart is pure and you will not abuse the power of B/P to save junk or blam the good, then you may join, but be warn, as a new user I'll be keeping an eye on you and the first sign of fuck ups will cost you.

welcome. Hybrid will join you on the list.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 10:32:37

can I join the BBS department ?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 13:26:42

At 8/20/07 05:51 AM, Phantom wrote: Everyone did, it was clock day.

Actually, only like 80 B/P are from clock day. The only clock day voting I did was at like 1:00 AM. So it got real tiring real fast. I went to sleep after like 80 votes. I try to aim for a goal of earning 50 b/p a day. I want to aim for the goal of reaching supreme commander in under 4 years.

At 8/20/07 05:51 AM, Phantom wrote:

:But beside that if you believe your heart is pure and you will not abuse the power of B/P to save junk or blam the good, then you may join, but be warn, as a new user I'll be keeping an eye on you and the first sign of fuck ups will cost you.'

I solemnly swear never to abuse my grounds gold powers. To abide by the Newgrounds way. To blam the bad and save the good. To provide constructive criticism in my reviews. And most of all, support my fellow members. I am a proud NG member. I support the NG community. And will do the best I can in the flash department.

Thank you for letting me join, and I won't let you down.

| Email | PM | Underground Flash :D | Whoah, I'm not touching that with my 3 foot penis. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 13:47:21

At 8/20/07 07:35 AM, MrFinland wrote:
Nothing much, I have just been ranting how I hate being in college, because of no rest and too much homework. Oh and I am as bad prepared to face college as I can.

Too much hmwk in college? You must go to some crazy smart kid college. I actually don't start for another month because we're on the trimester system which is kind of cool but I don't get out until the middle of june. Sucks.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 14:19:09

At 8/20/07 01:52 PM, Odyssic wrote: I think you get get it in under four years if you get 50 B/P a day. Also someday, you will get more then 50, or less because of a slow day. I got 10 on a very slow day before, anyway almost have 6,000 saves.

Thank joo! :P
I think I will get to supreme commander in under 4 years. Plus it will be my compensation for being a lower exp. level.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 18:55:15

At 8/20/07 01:52 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/20/07 01:26 PM, MixedDrink wrote: Actually, only like 80 B/P are from clock day. The only clock day voting I did was at like 1:00 AM. So it got real tiring real fast. I went to sleep after like 80 votes. I try to aim for a goal of earning 50 b/p a day. I want to aim for the goal of reaching supreme commander in under 4 years.
I think you get get it in under four years if you get 50 B/P a day. Also someday, you will get more then 50, or less because of a slow day. I got 10 on a very slow day before, anyway almost have 6,000 saves.

Actually if you get 50 a day you will have it in a little less than 2 years, simple maths.
This week I broke some personal records;
Level 23
Over 1200 Saves/Protects
Colonel
Top 2000 Exp Users (I wish they kept that list updated)
Top 200 Blam/Protect users (I have been waiting on this one for a while)

This combined with other things and life honestly couldn't get better :P I like my job, I am happy with my friends (and I am happy certain friends are absent hehe) life is good to me today.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-20 21:17:02

At 8/20/07 10:32 AM, fatcat38 wrote: can I join the BBS department ?

Eh, I dunno...almost all your posts are one-liners, which is what we highly look down upon. As for tips, try lengthly responses that still make sense. Once you can get some good posts in, check back here again.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-21 18:28:14

Good evening to my fellow NG Portal guardians (aspiring and established)! I am MalacodaAligheri, an NG user since 2003. I love seeing Flash artists strut their stuff on the Portal, but I've been vexed by the amount of spam cropping up as of late. I feel it's high time to roll up my sleeves and sort the shit from the sparkling good Flash.

That's why I'd like to offer my voting power and quick wit to the NG Department of Defense. It's refreshing to have found a group of like-minded people on the site. I also have aspirations to join your allies, the NG Police Dept. and the Elite Guard Barracks. Joining here should make those dreams reality.

Duty calls; time to take up arms in this war against Portal spam!

I declare WAR upon Portal Spamming!

Now I'm beginning to understand the phrase "Freedom isn't free."

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-22 11:01:39

hey everybody I am back Im gonna get active again for the DoD

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-22 14:17:27

At 8/22/07 10:32 AM, MrFinland wrote: Well you are going to have to wait to get approved, I think either Phantom or Hybrid-Of-Souls will do
that. Oh and extra cool points from me because of a good application :D

Thank you. The wait's no problem for me. I'm rackin' up a few b/p points as I type this. By the way, it looks like the NGPD might place me under their weeklong observation period. I hope can prove myself worthy!

Should I gain approval from your leaders, I'll be happy to help where you need it. ;) Could you tell me where you need support at this moment?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-22 15:59:53

Apologies for the double post, but possible stolen Flash here! Please verify! I believe this was ripped from YouTube.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-22 16:55:44

At 8/22/07 03:59 PM, MalacodaAligheri wrote: Apologies for the double post, but possible stolen Flash here! Please verify! I believe this was ripped from YouTube.

The quality is WAY too high to be ripped from youtube. Besides, he'd've had to change the format to .fla...maybe he submitted it there? That's the most likely explanation.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-23 21:46:56

Hey everybody I am here... sorry I haven't really been around since clock day but school started and I have been busy as hell. I have an AP world history class that is way to fucking hard for a 10th grader. I am ready to kill my self already. I probably won't be around to much because of this stupid class but once it dies down a little bit and I have some more time to myself I will be here every day again. Until then I will be scarce, hopefully I will be able to get in at least once every 10 days so I don't get kicked.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 02:00:25

At 8/22/07 11:01 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: hey everybody I am back Im gonna get active again for the DoD

As long as you never make another fucking dumbass short post like that, you got me? We here in the NGDD try to pride ourselves with not being idiots, you are spoiling that reputation, stop that.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 02:04:08

At 8/24/07 02:00 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 8/22/07 11:01 AM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: hey everybody I am back Im gonna get active again for the DoD
As long as you never make another fucking dumbass short post like that, you got me? We here in the NGDD try to pride ourselves with not being idiots, you are spoiling that reputation, stop that.

I'm pretty sure this is a second offense for him but I'm not positive...but you're right, it is really irritating. I mean, you could've said anything to make it longer. Tell us why you were inactive, talk about your summer, whatever. Just make sure it's not a one-liner and that it's not just filler either.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 06:07:45

could i join bbs please

u eat poo

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 07:28:53

At 8/24/07 06:07 AM, mmmmcakey wrote: could i join bbs please

HAHAHA....Sure you can, welcome aboard...

NOT!!!

Your posts are way too short and unintelligent, at least in here because I didn't check, make longer, smarter posts, after 30 of those, try again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 08:08:39

At 8/24/07 07:52 AM, MrFinland wrote:
At 8/24/07 07:28 AM, Phantom wrote: HAHAHA....Sure you can, welcome aboard...

NOT!!!
Haha that's the style I remember from far away. Anyway finally a weekend I was going crazy. Though I will because of homework. And today I bought some Marilyn Manson to try out, and wow it is amazing.

Lol I remember my friend burned me his best of cd in like 5th grade, and we accidentally left it in my mom's Jeep when she traded it in. I asked them for it back and they said that someone my age shouldn't be listening to him anyways lol!

Oh yeah and tonight I'm going to the Rage Against the Machine concert, I'm really excited! Reuniting....in my state!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 09:03:08

At 8/24/07 07:52 AM, MrFinland wrote: Haha that's the style I remember from far away.

And people say flaming is a nasty habit, but God it's fun, much like Smack. :D

At 8/24/07 08:01 AM, Odyssic wrote: Thank you, he has been acting a faggot in Wi/Ht? forum. He should read the FAQ before joining on NG. I did.

I only read the FAQ after I was a member for a year, but except for my few very first posts I had my own manners and never did anything really stupid like trying to join a club before really meeting the conditions, but I really learned most about the BBS and C&C after I joined the Mafia...*sigh* Good times for flaming...

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 20:05:36

Yay, I'm back!

Thanks Phantom for depositing for me.

I had a lot of fun, barring the family (read about it in the EGB: Near the bottom)

So, anything new, besides the fact you can't see your exp. in the forums?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 20:20:07

At 8/24/07 08:05 PM, TheThing wrote: So, anything new, besides the fact you can't see your exp. in the forums?

Oh, so that's what they changed. I kinda noticed something that was different when I was typing my posts. It kinda makes me sad inside that they took that off. I have no idea why they did that. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-24 20:55:04

At 8/24/07 08:20 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/24/07 08:05 PM, TheThing wrote: So, anything new, besides the fact you can't see your exp. in the forums?
Oh, so that's what they changed. I kinda noticed something that was different when I was typing my posts. It kinda makes me sad inside that they took that off. I have no idea why they did that. :/

It's not that important. I mean, if you really wanted to know another's experience points, you can just visit their profile, although it does make that space look pretty empty. Hopefully it's just a minor problem that will be fixed soon

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-25 00:16:16

Well, I just finished up with my band camp that happens at school for 12 hours a day Monday thru Friday, so now I'll be able to be a little more active around here, which probably means I may have missed a few things a few pages back, so a recap would be nice.

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-25 01:00:31

At 8/25/07 12:16 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Well, I just finished up with my band camp that happens at school for 12 hours a day Monday thru Friday, so now I'll be able to be a little more active around here, which probably means I may have missed a few things a few pages back, so a recap would be nice.

Sorry, no recap from me, but my sister is going to a real band camp; she's going to some camp in Pennsylvania for 5 days to learn her drill and shit. She's in the pit only because of her knee; there's too much muscle or something, and that wore down the cartilage, making it hard for her to run long distances and do a lot of marching. The past 3 years she played the flute/picalo(spell?)

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-08-25 15:11:07

I never tried playing an instrument but it is way to late to start now. Especially since my school schedule is so killed this year. Luckily this weekend has given me some little bit of freedom becusae I was able to do a lot of my homework in class. This AP class is already killing me though.