00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newground's Department of defense.

567,341 Views | 12,412 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 11:21:35

At 6/27/06 10:57 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: BBS department, currently, find MrDeadly.

Well, I was going to make an official post about this, but sure, why not.

I'm handing over Dave's powers to MrDeadly. MrDeadly now assigns ranks, does weekly updates, and arranges other department-specific things, such as competitions.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 13:03:33

hey can i join? im looking at the Department of Flash but ill take the Department of the BBS.

i got 557 b/p points (Police Lieutenant)
80 reveiws (most of them point out what was good, some are more "noobish" reviews)
and a normal whistle

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 13:28:40

At 6/27/06 01:03 PM, thething69 wrote: hey can i join? im looking at the Department of Flash but ill take the Department of the BBS.

So are you BBS or Flash? gotta make up your mind dude.

At 6/27/06 10:45 AM, worldfamous wrote: man i might have missed that if you had not posted earlier. im glad i noticed that its been 10 days now. so now that the private stage is completed, what comes next?

Corporal. Congrats.

At 6/27/06 11:21 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I'm handing over Dave's powers to MrDeadly. MrDeadly now assigns ranks, does weekly updates, and arranges other department-specific things, such as competitions.

Thank you BBM, ill do my best with the temporary position.

At 6/27/06 01:13 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: Okay, who exactly is in charge of keeping up with the members' list? I think I've been here for around 10-15 days already. Shouldn't I be getting the password to be able to go inside the BBS department area? If anyone has any personal info to tell me, just PM me, or, if its something that everyone else needs to hear as well, post it.

It sounds like you're in the BBS department, is that correct? If so, and your still a private, i promote you to Corporal. Dont know bout the Password thing though. I think WW is working on it.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 13:33:13

At 6/27/06 01:28 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:03 PM, thething69 wrote: hey can i join? im looking at the Department of Flash but ill take the Department of the BBS.

He chose BBS.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 13:53:15

At 6/27/06 01:13 PM, DaSadGirl wrote: Okay, who exactly is in charge of keeping up with the members' list?

I'll make a list tomorrow seeing as today is the tenth day of the club and almost every one is just getting out of Private rank. I keep my honesty and will take the rank WW gave me on the exact hour I joined. And WW said he will PM you the password.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 19:38:00

At 6/27/06 01:33 PM, -Edward wrote:
At 6/27/06 01:28 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
He chose BBS.

no, i choose Flash, but if thats full, i will go into the BBS if Flash is full or they dont want me

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 19:46:50

At 6/27/06 07:15 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
As for Mad-Cow, should you have bothered to read the few pages since your last post you would have found you have been allowed in at the time being you will be under constant watch.

I didn't know that I was accepted yet, I thought they said, if they let me in, I'd be under watch.
So... now that I'm in, what do I do? :p

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 20:05:42

At 6/27/06 07:38 PM, thething69 wrote: no, i choose Flash, but if thats full, i will go into the BBS if Flash is full or they dont want me

I wouldn't say Flash department is full, it has the same amount of members as the BBS right now. So shall I add you to the list? By the way, I have made a member list on the NGDD forums in the General section, so if you want to have a look, find it. It's listed in the first post here by dave.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-27 20:43:07

Sorry I havn't been active, My internet provided (BMTS) has had trouble with the dsl. Sorry. anyways I need a ranking

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-28 15:12:52

At 6/27/06 08:43 PM, TrueLove- wrote: Sorry I havn't been active, My internet provided (BMTS) has had trouble with the dsl. Sorry. anyways I need a ranking

what Department are you in?

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-28 17:45:53

I havent been here for a while, you guys. And im sorry.
Well, what happend was that i recently got in a terrible car accident so they had to hold me in the hospital for a few days. I got lucky with just a concusion and a broken leg, unlike my buddy who is still in the hospital with a shattered rib cage and a broken coller bone. It may be hard for me to stay active for the next few daya-weeks seeing that i have to deal with somehow paying for my hospital bills and shit, so i hope you guys and gals understand.
If somembody could tell me what ive missed, i would really appreciate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-28 18:07:04

Hey I'm back (had to deal with a crappy volunteer thing for last week). I'm not sure if I have been accepted as a member of NGDOD (I believe I had been in the old thread). I would like to be a part of the Flash Dept. if I will be allowed. I supposed I need a rank as well.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-28 20:40:48

At 6/28/06 05:45 PM, -Speedy- wrote: If somembody could tell me what ive missed, i would really appreciate it.

nothin much, cept that im the temporary leader of the BBS departmend :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-28 21:27:28

Can I join the flash section?

Charlie: I'm about to show you the white-hot cream of an 8th grade boy.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 06:40:58

At 6/28/06 09:27 PM, homer8722 wrote: Can I join the flash section?

Yes, you will become a Private for ten days, after that based on your sucess here we will give you a rank, which can improve over time or via points made in competitions. Good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 06:52:21

Sorry to have not been around for the comp. I wasnt able to get down the office at the time. I havent really been around, so I dont really think I deserve it when the 10 day private period is up. Other than this, I'm good.

So what everyone up to? Anything really important I miss? Sorry, but I reall dont want to play keep up with the pages I miss. I already had to like twice.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 06:57:16

At 6/29/06 06:52 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Sorry to have not been around for the comp. I wasnt able to get down the office at the time. I havent really been around, so I dont really think I deserve it when the 10 day private period is up. Other than this, I'm good.

Don't speak of it, problems happen, you will be promoted to Corporal, as for the next ranks, that's up to you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 07:04:08

At 6/29/06 06:57 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/29/06 06:52 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Sorry to have not been around for the comp. I wasnt able to get down the office at the time. I havent really been around, so I dont really think I deserve it when the 10 day private period is up. Other than this, I'm good.
Don't speak of it, problems happen, you will be promoted to Corporal, as for the next ranks, that's up to you.

Meh, it just doesnt feel right. anyone could then technically join and dissapear for nine days and come back as a corporal. You see where I'm coming from with that right?

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 07:48:29

At 6/29/06 07:04 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Meh, it just doesnt feel right. anyone could then technically join and dissapear for nine days and come back as a corporal. You see where I'm coming from with that right?

Of course I do, but that doesn't mean we cannot demote or discharge, plus I have some faith in you, take it while you can.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 14:39:15

At 6/28/06 08:40 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
At 6/28/06 05:45 PM, -Speedy- wrote: If somembody could tell me what ive missed, i would really appreciate it.
nothin much, cept that im the temporary leader of the BBS departmend :)

Well, then it looks like your in charge of me. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 15:32:13

At 6/29/06 02:39 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, then it looks like your in charge of me. ;)

Speedy, saw you quit the mafia, welcome back here. Don't worry, having Deadly in charge of you won't be for that long :-P

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 15:40:59

At 6/29/06 03:32 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/29/06 02:39 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Well, then it looks like your in charge of me. ;)
Speedy, saw you quit the mafia, welcome back here. Don't worry, having Deadly in charge of you won't be for that long :-P

Ya, after talking to you i realised it was time.
I am aware of that but it feels funny how someone who i used to be able to tell what to do can now tell me what to do. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-29 15:50:48

At 6/29/06 03:40 PM, -Speedy- wrote: Ya, after talking to you i realised it was time.

They say I'm ful of wisdom, I call it gas. Not much of a difference between them though.

I am aware of that but it feels funny how someone who i used to be able to tell what to do can now tell me what to do. ;)

I think you will understand this as the answer to all questions: C'est la vie.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 00:26:06

It's off to bed for me guys. Ill be making my first weekly report tomorrow (technically today), and then im off to miami for a while. Hopefully we can stay more active here.

Night.

At 6/29/06 03:40 PM, -Speedy- wrote: I am aware of that but it feels funny how someone who i used to be able to tell what to do can now tell me what to do. ;)

But you never told me what to do, and ill do the same for you. And even if i am your temporary boss, i'll still treat you with the same respect as before :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 01:33:27

At 6/29/06 07:48 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/29/06 07:04 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Meh, it just doesnt feel right. anyone could then technically join and dissapear for nine days and come back as a corporal. You see where I'm coming from with that right?
Of course I do, but that doesn't mean we cannot demote or discharge, plus I have some faith in you, take it while you can.

fine than, just force the damned promotion down my throught why dont ya! XD

couldnt really think of anything to say that could be funnier. meh, I'm losing it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 03:02:05

At 6/30/06 01:33 AM, MasterStalker wrote: fine than, just force the damned promotion down my throught why dont ya! XD
couldnt really think of anything to say that could be funnier. meh, I'm losing it.

If you keep insisting I might just get you back to Private for a long time, so watch your step now...

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 08:33:59

At 6/27/06 08:05 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/27/06 07:38 PM, thething69 wrote: no, i choose Flash, but if thats full, i will go into the BBS if Flash is full or they dont want me
I wouldn't say Flash department is full, it has the same amount of members as the BBS right now. So shall I add you to the list? By the way, I have made a member list on the NGDD forums in the General section, so if you want to have a look, find it. It's listed in the first post here by dave.

thanks. sorry i havent been here, ive got a job, and summer homework, and my mom was bitching that i wasnt doign it very much (1 is due July 28), so she took away my interweb, except for monitored visits (it needs a lot of research to be done)

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 08:41:48

At 6/30/06 08:33 AM, thething69 wrote: thanks. sorry i havent been here, ive got a job, and summer homework, and my mom was bitching that i wasnt doign it very much (1 is due July 28), so she took away my interweb, except for monitored visits (it needs a lot of research to be done)

Bummer, thank god I never taught mine about the internet and today she can't tell between a computer and a microwave.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 12:49:17

I am interested in joining the Department of Flash, please.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-30 12:50:42

At 6/30/06 12:49 PM, RSQViper wrote: I am interested in joining the Department of Flash, please.

you meet the conditions, Private for ten days, be active.

BBS Signature