Respond to this Topic
poop-face
poop-face
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! Apr. 1st, 2003 @ 11:15 PM Reply

great but u should put in something like if by the time it has 10 votes it should get deleted if a lot of people say its abusive.

ShadyJoker7612
ShadyJoker7612
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! Apr. 2nd, 2003 @ 11:06 AM Reply

I personally found this system helpful and use it when I get the chance.As a reviewers we are now getting to see if we are contributing or should just shut up,in a small perspective of course.

Kid-Rock-Fan-89
Kid-Rock-Fan-89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! Apr. 2nd, 2003 @ 07:11 PM Reply

Very good idea, might keep those dick heads who just make retarded reviews just to have there names there from doing so again.

Big News for Reviews!

BooDestroyer
BooDestroyer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! May. 3rd, 2003 @ 09:40 PM Reply

Also, short and stupid reviews that consist of crap like "VOTE FIFEN" should be abusive. These are also ones that blindly give all 10's to the six review aspects.

And also that "Thanks for voting, so-and-so! Your vote was worth.....blah blah blah".

That's stupid if someone does that.

Reviews are supposed to be used to say what you actually think of the movie and use the 6 review things HONESTLY, and not just stupid just because the movie is awesome in your opinion.

People who do that are abusive reviewers.

BooDestroyer
BooDestroyer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! May. 3rd, 2003 @ 09:42 PM Reply

Also, short and stupid reviews that consist of crap like "VOTE FIFEN" should be abusive. These are also ones that blindly give all 10's to the six review aspects.

And also that "Thanks for voting, so-and-so! Your vote was worth.....blah blah blah".

That's stupid if someone does that.

Reviews are supposed to be used to say what you actually think of the movie and use the 6 review things HONESTLY, and not just stupid just because the movie is awesome in your opinion.

People who do that are abusive reviewers.

BooDestroyer
BooDestroyer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Big News for Reviews! May. 3rd, 2003 @ 09:43 PM Reply

Oh, crap!!!

Sorry for the double post! I first came across that error when first posting! I never knew it would be here twice! So sorry...