Be a Supporter!
packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:14:25 Reply

I built a lightbulb bong a week ago, but it broke. Also, lightbulb bongs are gross.

I need someone to tell me of a good, SMALL homemade smoking apparatus.

Link me to instructions, or tell me about it and Ill google it.

Also, Im right next door to a hardware store.

Hierophant
Hierophant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:16:49 Reply

Water pipes for legal purposes.

Water bottles?

Just go to a smoke shop and ask for a water pipe. You can't say bong in smoke shops for legal purposes.

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature
TehreTard
TehreTard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:17:30 Reply

Why are you trying to make bongs for? Smoking weed is illegal, since I also live in New Jersey, I will tell on you so you'll get in trouble.

BBS Signature
slaughterMYdaughter
slaughterMYdaughter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:19:23 Reply

well before my bro went into rehab he would make his own bong out of a bottle of water.and foil paper.only i dont remember the instructions.

BBS Signature
HellzYeahCCR
HellzYeahCCR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:22:10 Reply

If you live next to a hardware store, then you're in business.

All you need is an air-hose head, and some tubing.

Make sure the air-hose head, has a small hole in it, but a large mouth, and stick some tubing on the bottom.

Jason Becker, will of steel. | Django Reinhardt, the greatest.

BBS Signature
packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:22:25 Reply

It's a gift for my friend's brother who smokes tobacco and wants smoother tokes.

And water bottle bongs melt from the heat and poison you.

SHIT-TANK
SHIT-TANK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:23:00 Reply

Welp theres the famous Apple bong or the Water bottle bong or just go buy a cheap plastic bong

rawr

BBS Signature
surfinrach90
surfinrach90
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:23:57 Reply

Few of my friends made one the other day.. they used a plastic bottle, burned a hole in the cap at the top, pierced a hole in the side with a pen, used chewing gum to keep it air tight, then used the tube of the pen in the hole, where they had like another cap at the end of that tube or something

BBS Signature
VirginLungs
VirginLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:26:40 Reply

Ok this is simple: Water bong.

Get yourself a normal 500ml bottle.Using a cigarette place a small hole in the about an inch from the bottle.Then place a small tube that fits prefect into the small hole.The tube should be about 3 inches long.It should be inside the bottle but be big enough that its sticking out from the bottle.

Understand?

Then fill the bottle half full of water.Its important the tube in the hole in watertight so you don't get spillage.Also have the tube sticking out the bottle an an upward angle.

Then place another small hole at the top of the bottle an inch from the top.This is called the 'rush hole'.

You then roll a joint and place it in the tube.Light joint.

Keep you finger over the rush hole and enhale from the mouth of the bottle.The joint will start burning down.

Then when your ready to inhale let go of the rush hole and suck! The smoke will hit you like a train and u will get uber stoned.

Homemade Bongs

AustinR
AustinR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:27:35 Reply

just buy a vase and drill some holes in it

Stepoo
Stepoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:28:50 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:27 PM, AustinR wrote: just buy a vase and drill some holes in it

Yea, because you can easily drill ceramics.

dumbass
Admiral8Q
Admiral8Q
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Gamer
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:29:17 Reply

Paco, it's simple really. Don't use something britle like a lightbulb, especially because of the effects after, lol! Though bongs themselves come in many shapes and sizes, and also with many features and quirks, there is a basic principle. Simply put, a 'bong' is a smoking instrument that cools/filters smoke by allowing it to pass through a fluid, typically water, before being inhaled. If a substance can be smoked, it can be smoked in a bong. The smoker may have to adapt the 'mix' to get the most out of the substance they smoke in the bong however.

Home-made bongs are fun to make, a ritual if you like. But, more often than not, the materials used in their construction do not stand up to the test of time and the rigours of even moderate use. Quality glass bongs, hardy acrylics, and durable metals are all professionally engineered by companies, run by people who are empathetic to smokers and their life-styles and tastes.

Making a bong with materials found around the home is certainly possible, but you should be aware of the properties of the materials you are using. Plastic pipes are BAD. They often release toxic fumes when heated and burnt. Some people use aluminium foil as a gauze or 'cone'. Aluminium releases fumes when heated and burnt. These fumes are many times worse for your lungs and health than tobacco or any other herbal substances.

Plenty of people take pride in their own home-made bong. An afternoon in a hardware store can be something of a comically religious experience for the person shopping for bits and pieces with which to build their own bong. But it can be a chore when it comes to planning its construction, especially when you might want extra chambers for more water, hot water, maybe just ice, to cool and filter the smoke.

Homemade Bongs

packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:36:48 Reply

The lightbulb really worked out because it can be heated THROUGH the lighbulb without use of water. But I'm not sure if I could find a material at a hardware store with the same qualities as lightbulb glass. The problem with lighbulbs is 1. They're mostly frosted (poison) and 2. The glue that holds the metal thing on.

Stepoo
Stepoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:37:59 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:36 PM, PacoW wrote: The lightbulb really worked out because it can be heated THROUGH the lighbulb without use of water. But I'm not sure if I could find a material at a hardware store with the same qualities as lightbulb glass. The problem with lighbulbs is 1. They're mostly frosted (poison) and 2. The glue that holds the metal thing on.

I don't think you are talking about a bong then. You are probably referring to a vaporizer.

second-wave
second-wave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:39:05 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:14 PM, PacoW wrote: I built a lightbulb bong a week ago, but it broke. Also, lightbulb bongs are gross.

I need someone to tell me of a good, SMALL homemade smoking apparatus.

Link me to instructions, or tell me about it and Ill google it.

Also, Im right next door to a hardware store.

Ok man i have the best bong ever well really its called a vaporizer.

what you will need:
-a light bulb preferably the pointy ones
-a lighter
-a wine bottle corc
-something to make a hole the size of a straw
-a straw
-weed..duh

step 1: make a hole inside the corc about big enough so that you can put the straw inside and make sure it goes all the way thru the corc
step 2: take out the filament and all the other shit inside the bulb so thats its only the bulb itself
step 3:put your weed inside the bulb
step 4:put the straw inside the corc and then put the corc so that it blocks the opening of the bulb
step 4:heat up the bulb with the lighter but make surethe flame doesnt touch the bulb or it will blow up
step 4: when you see the smoke inside the bulb and are happy with the amount of smoke inside it, inhale it through the straw
step 5 :the mad headrush begins

yaya oh and remeber kids dont smoke weed ; )

packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:39:24 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:37 PM, Stepoo wrote:
At 6/13/06 06:36 PM, PacoW wrote: The lightbulb really worked out because it can be heated THROUGH the lighbulb without use of water. But I'm not sure if I could find a material at a hardware store with the same qualities as lightbulb glass. The problem with lighbulbs is 1. They're mostly frosted (poison) and 2. The glue that holds the metal thing on.
I don't think you are talking about a bong then. You are probably referring to a vaporizer.

True, I am. But I'm betting more people know how to make a bong then a vaporizer, which I'd much prefer.

second-wave
second-wave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:41:18 Reply

I just showed you how to make a vaporizer... me so sad:(

Stepoo
Stepoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:41:30 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:39 PM, PacoW wrote: True, I am. But I'm betting more people know how to make a bong then a vaporizer, which I'd much prefer.

If you'd prefer a bong, I would suggest buying one. Homemade ones are usually dangerous because of the fumes created when cheap materials are built.

I'd like to know how to make an apple bong, though.
bifgis
bifgis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:54:27 Reply

Are you soo cheap that you can't just buy one?

<deleted>
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:56:17 Reply

I love to smoke bongs.

Dramacydal-X
Dramacydal-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:56:58 Reply

Just use tinfoil. Its easy to get, easy to hide so when your done smoking just crumple it up or something, and you cant get arrested for tinfoil. But after a few hits it starts to burn.

Sixers1fan
Sixers1fan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:57:55 Reply

most of the time "people i know" use tin foil or "people i know" do it with a friend who has a "water pipe"

Karbon
Karbon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 18:59:43 Reply

If you are becoming a druggie, I will personaly come to your house, and smack you senseless.

fukmehardNpullmyhair
fukmehardNpullmyhair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 19:02:43 Reply

just get some beer and like make a beer bong cuz yea beer is like ten times more better !

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....
u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature
Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 19:05:28 Reply

Back before me and my friends bought a bong we use a plastic bottle 1-2 litres, burnt a hole in the side just big enought to squeez a peice of hosepipe in there as the down pipe, then use tin foil folded in half then pinned and put over the pipe as the gauze. Then obviously put water in there.

Legend
Legend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 19:09:27 Reply

At 6/13/06 06:54 PM, bifgis wrote: Are you soo cheap that you can't just buy one?

well it can be fun to make them.

packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 19:20:08 Reply

My friend's brother would rather have something that didn't really LOOK like a bong.

Homemade Bongs

Jake
Jake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-13 19:21:53 Reply

Smoking... At such a young age... ;[

Stepoo
Stepoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-14 16:08:37 Reply

At 6/13/06 07:20 PM, PacoW wrote: My friend's brother would rather have something that didn't really LOOK like a bong.

That looks like a one-use vaporizer, especially because the cap is unscrewable. Unless you're willing to shove the stuff down the pen tube.

SonicSheep
SonicSheep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Homemade Bongs 2006-06-14 16:14:27 Reply

this link will show u all u need to make ur own bong
just click on one of the clickie things on the site

Untill i have a Sig pic worthy of my grandness, i declare that all Sig pictures are reserved for Vain people with no lives :D
Come to My City :D
Or Fight me!