New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 14:44:59 Reply

OMG NOT THE AMERICANS WHYYY!!!! get a life...to us you sound stupid too...

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 14:52:30 Reply

At 6/13/06 04:23 PM, Cutlery wrote: NEW STUFF!!!

(we just had dinner, and they eat with their knives and forks the wrong way round!!!)

problemchild1:THEIR STUPID!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT AMERICAS FAULT!!!!!!!
(all they talk abotu is jesus...and yeah....they are from georgia.)

OH OHHHH i see god WHY DIDNT I FIGURE OUT BEFORE. Once you meet a couple of assholes from a country far away you know nothing about that makes it ok to say everyone in that country is a assholes right...so right now i'm seeing you as a prejudice dickhead so psssh i guess EVERYONE in Britain is one hell how about Europe yes EVERYONE in Europe is a asshole because i met ONE person wow and to think i actually liked Britain at one point.Thank You for your brilliant and easy views on the world.

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 14:57:32 Reply

We Americans laugh at you in secret...or do we...i dont think its very secret after all since we imitate your accents. Badly mind you on national TV....hmm..OH well it's still fun!

midgetwithawinch
midgetwithawinch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:02:38 Reply

At 6/13/06 11:45 AM, tom92 wrote:
At 6/13/06 11:39 AM, Tinnymin wrote: Tell em where the door is.
They're not that dumb are they?

yaeh wii iz preety dubm

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:03:31 Reply

No offence to the brits but i think you guys are more sensitive to other cultures and dont handle the difference in accents as well as americans do because around where i live and whenever i meet someone from either britain,denmark,india,or whatever their accents dont bother me i hardly even notice it but you guys seem more prone to noticing it is it that big of a change or something?do not get me wrong America has had its history of racism but we seem to be more concentrated on looks then accents.

midgetwithawinch
midgetwithawinch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:04:17 Reply

europeans came to my house. i just shot asses. it's great being in a country where guns are legal.

SiLvErShOt10
SiLvErShOt10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Programmer
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:23:31 Reply

At 6/14/06 02:34 PM, Reapsy wrote:
At 6/14/06 01:41 PM, UnmutteringMatt wrote:
At 6/14/06 01:35 PM, Reapsy wrote:
simply there for morale because their army is the least skilled in the entire world)

You truly don't believe that, I hope.
lol im afraid thats not personal opinion either. I was looking at statisctics a few weeks ago concerning US troops in Iraq they're insanely crap. I'm not saying the British army is the best in the world, but 50 Black Watch managed to replace and outshine 200 american GI's. So that means one scottish soldier is equivalent to 4 American GI's. And concerning the rest of their army training their Delta Force barely live up to British Royal Marine Commandos, while the SAS (our special forces) is the best anti-terror unit in the world. And lets not get started on the friendly fire stories from Iraq. Some of them u cant even believe could be perpetrated by a human oragization. its pitiful. like american attack chopper's destroying Challenger MkII's and Hercules transport chopper's. Idiots. We've lost 101 soldiers in the Iraqi conflict so far (it was 101 last time i looked in the paper) and about 20 of them have been american friendly fire we would be doing better without them they get in the way.

and Concerning WW2 american military organization was so behind they had to be forced to accept women, let black men sleep in the same barracks as white men, and that tanks were a weapon for the battliefield by British commanders. the lsit goes on with 100 eyar old traditions they still had until we told them they were idiots.

Actually, if I remember correctly, the friendly fire incidents took place early in the war with new recruits, in the middle of the night after quite a few skirmishes with the enemy during the day. Also, why would you compare the Black Watch to general issue soldiers? Seriously?

If the British army could do so much better than the US Army, why don't they take the United States' place, and send in 125,000 more troops? I'm not saying the British military sucks, though. It's a great military, just some of your facts are incorrect. Also, you've lost 131 in the conflict.

Percentage of soldiers lost relative to those deployed:
Americans: 2,492 killed in Iraq (including more than just hostile engagements; most from 'IEDs') Approximately 1.8%
Brits: 131 killed in Iraq (more than just hostile engagements) approximately 1.5%

Anywho, yes. We talk different. Methinks that we'll eventually have to get used to it, hurhurhur.

cableshaft
cableshaft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:29:30 Reply

At 6/13/06 04:29 PM, Cutlery wrote: You know how we in england eat with forks on the left hand and the knives on the right? well, they eat with the fork on the right and the knife on the left!!!

Probably because they're right handed.

As far as I knew, the fork is the most common eating utensil. Knives aren't needed for like half your meals, and even then are only used sparingly. So it would make sense that you would use the dominant utensil with your dominant hand, and the secondary utensil with the weaker hand.

I'm left handed, and I eat with a fork in my left hand and a knife in my right. And I'm an American.

What's the Brits' reason for always eating with a fork in the right hand, no matter which is your preferred hand?

Pennmannen
Pennmannen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:46:59 Reply

Americans scare the shit out of me! And so does everything from japan, UK, India, china and russia.

wickedswami
wickedswami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:48:41 Reply

ask them if they can point iraq on a map (show them italy of sth, they won't know)
big laughs for the rest of the day ^^

At 7/22/07 05:20 AM, Aci6 wrote:
1 day being one rotation of the earth around the sun.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 15:50:06 Reply

That means I speak funny and have weird words! YAY ME! Also, why are they at your house?

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 16:12:39 Reply

Filthy European. What the fuck are they doing at your house, there might be a bomb. There always is in other places.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-14 22:55:38 Reply

I heard Europeans dont bathe and have really bad teeth.....

midgetwithawinch
midgetwithawinch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-15 12:58:58 Reply

At 6/13/06 02:04 PM, HighCaliberShark wrote:
At 6/13/06 02:02 PM, SwordPlayer wrote:
yes but there is a fine line and gay marriage went miles across it
How? Is gay marrige ruining your parrent's marrige? And what about divorce? doesnt that ruin it more?

Gay marriage is just gonna increase the divorce rate.

Joshbad
Joshbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-15 13:00:19 Reply

if americans came to your house and spoke words you couldnt understand your obviously not american but since you typed american words to post this you obviously are a ameracan so this is

fake!

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-17 14:00:51 Reply

At 6/14/06 03:25 PM, PrinceFleaSwallow wrote:
At 6/13/06 11:45 AM, JonasChrist wrote: Yeeou Speak liok thees.
you speak like this

ching chang chong chinga changa chong

thats the chinese retard....

Sawke
Sawke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-17 14:02:30 Reply

At 6/14/06 03:46 PM, Pennmannen wrote: Americans scare the shit out of me! And so does everything from japan, UK, India, china and russia.

eheheeh Be AFRAID were coming to your countries with tacky shirt and taking pictures MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Heinrich
Heinrich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Movie Buff
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-17 14:05:23 Reply

At 6/13/06 11:29 AM, AbbAsilli wrote: Are there any Weapons Of Mass Destruction in your house?

In my house, yes.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Americans are at my house 2006-06-17 14:09:05 Reply

At 6/13/06 11:29 AM, Enoll wrote: Go buy a little modle plane and throw it at them for kicks.

lmao, it's a shame people passed over this joke.

lol9/11.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature