Be a Supporter!
Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 14th, 2006 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 6/14/06 03:39 AM, Amoeboy wrote: Both are crap names, you should probably stick with your original one though, as people are aware of you under that name and it would be stupid to change it.
It would just be like starting again on the site if you changed it, also I think people should stop making these sort of threads, it's a blatant attempt at getting more attention and is nothing to do with music.

Ummmmm shut the hell up n00b? Plus what kinda stupid name is "Amoeboy", if you think my alias is crap, have a look at your own

At 6/14/06 12:52 PM, Erkie wrote: Perhaps Anima is ready for a change? Maybe he does want to start over, and understand the minor consequences involved.

Yeah damn right, thats what im talking about :P

At 6/14/06 12:52 PM, Erkie wrote: I consider this thread legitimate because he is a regular, and you need to throw variety into the mix every now and then. Get a sense of humor before you go around bitching and moaning at the slightest thing you don't like in the AF, seriously.

Woot, go Erkie ^_^

But I agree, there is no need to slander me or get shitty. It's not like I was spamming or anything. I'm not looking for attention, i dont need it ;)

At 6/14/06 01:22 PM, aftersundown wrote: lol. go with "ieatpirates.com"

-_-

Yet another helpful post :P

Well, im getting the impression that it would be a bit unwise to change my name. So I think im the mean time I will not change it. For my fans sake :P

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature
aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 04:18 AM Reply

its 3 for pirate now cuz i aolso urge sumthin with pirate eating, and .com's

Aggressive
Aggressive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 05:37 AM Reply

For the Love of god!!! Please do not change your name to Anima. Anima Dj's is the name of my Dj group! No offence but we thought long and hard for that name and we dont want it taken like our old name was.

Please see it in your heart not to steal this name. I mean check out the kick ass logo we have!

Anima?

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 06:41 AM Reply

Pirate.

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 6/17/06 05:37 AM, Aggressive wrote: For the Love of god!!! Please do not change your name to Anima. Anima Dj's is the name of my Dj group! No offence but we thought long and hard for that name and we dont want it taken like our old name was.

Please see it in your heart not to steal this name. I mean check out the kick ass logo we have!

Steal this name?

I have had this alias for about 5 years, not just on NG but on other forums and games.

Plus im not calling myself Anima DJ's, just Anima. Mainly because 1) I dont like the whole DJ thing on your alias, and 2) Anima DJ's suggest plural people.

Second, you didn't invent the word Anima either, therefore if I was stealing it, it wouldn't actually be stealing.

Unfortunately, "Pirate" has taken the lead, despite the fact that ITS NOT WHAT IM ASKING :P

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 08:47 PM Reply

Yeah i vote for pirate

rucklo´s alt... no?

Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 08:50 PM Reply

At 6/17/06 08:47 PM, Rucklo wrote: Yeah i vote for pirate

rucklo´s alt... no?

Hey, wait a sec.

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 08:52 PM Reply

5 for pirate -_-

DAMNIT :P

BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 09:08 PM Reply

Pirate.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 17th, 2006 @ 09:44 PM Reply

At 6/17/06 09:08 PM, Erkie wrote: Pirate.

You have just LOST your voting privelages >:(

:P

Plus you had already voted for pirare anyways

BBS Signature
Aggressive
Aggressive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 6/17/06 08:10 PM, Anima_Theory wrote:
I have had this alias for about 5 years, not just on NG but on other forums and games.

Yes this Alias as in Anima theory not plain Anima.

Plus im not calling myself Anima DJ's, just Anima. Mainly because 1) I dont like the whole DJ thing on your alias, and 2) Anima DJ's suggest plural people.

Well itsAnima DJ's because 1) I am a DJ. I play music at parties and clubs. 2) It is a plural due to the fact we are a DJ group (more than one person).

Second, you didn't invent the word Anima either, therefore if I was stealing it, it wouldn't actually be stealing.

Well obviously. Do you even know what it means? But if your not a real DJ go ahead and take Anima.

BBS Signature
SolusLunes
SolusLunes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Musician
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 01:46 AM Reply

Unless you're actually going to go for Istre b' Estorr...

Pirate.

aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 04:50 AM Reply

pirate, pirate , pirate. you should have sumthing like Xx some name with PIRATEin it xX
did you know that the Xx pirate name xX is teh shit now.o and solus i like your name change,so do you wanna have that party in the freehouse ip.m. you ( private message)

aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 04:56 AM Reply

At 6/17/06 05:37 AM, Aggressive wrote: For the Love of god!!! Please do not change your name to Anima. Anima Dj's is the name of my Dj group! No offence but we thought long and hard for that name and we dont want it taken like our old name was.

hey aggresive nice logo for your dj group that im in. my real site should be up in a week or so.by the way aggresive do you use any cpu programs when you dj.cuz i do reel 2 reel recording in my garage. plus i dont have any dj programs for the cpu i use all real equipment. as a example i have a roland x-y pad, 3 newmark tt 5000,a full mixer board,a tb303 synthasizer with bass synth. its in my picture of my site when it will be up i will let you know.

Distortzion
Distortzion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 05:15 AM Reply

At 6/12/06 07:42 PM, Anima_Theory wrote: Now I know this is not the place to post this, but seeing as I rarely post in the genral forum, and my exsistance is more widely known here, that is why im posting the follwoing question.

Should I change my name to Anima or -Anima-?

I'm starting to think Anima_Theory sounds old and boring

So gimme your thoughts ^_^

keep the _ or just do Anima Theory, just fuck -Anima- you moronic -ZENON- clone

Worship.

BBS Signature
mhb
mhb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 09:14 AM Reply

At 6/12/06 07:45 PM, Rucklo wrote: blah whats with everyone changing their names? If anyone gonna change name, make sure u put "pirate" first or last, othervice i say disqualified >:(

ninja > pirate!!!

my youtube.
click it.

BBS Signature
Triskele
Triskele
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 07:29 PM Reply

At 6/18/06 09:14 AM, mhb wrote:
At 6/12/06 07:45 PM, Rucklo wrote: blah whats with everyone changing their names? If anyone gonna change name, make sure u put "pirate" first or last, othervice i say disqualified >:(
ninja > pirate!!!

What...the fuck.

I'm quitting the band.

Enter the Newgrounds Audio Chatroom! Join #newgrounds_audio to be sexually harassed by Trisky!

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 18th, 2006 @ 08:01 PM Reply

At 6/18/06 01:13 AM, Aggressive wrote:
At 6/17/06 08:10 PM, Anima_Theory wrote:
Well obviously. Do you even know what it means? But if your not a real DJ go ahead and take Anima.

Of course I know what It means.

Google it if YOU don't know.

So far I think its like 7 or 8 for pirate.

BUT I have one for ninja.

and another for against -Anima-

So I'm going to take five more votes and make my decision based on this survey.

Thank you to everyone who posted

Anima_Theory

BBS Signature
Triskele
Triskele
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 12:21 AM Reply

Bump for my just noticing Solus's pirate makeover!!!

Enter the Newgrounds Audio Chatroom! Join #newgrounds_audio to be sexually harassed by Trisky!

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 12:25 AM Reply

At 6/19/06 12:21 AM, Triskele wrote: Bump for my just noticing Solus's pirate makeover!!!

Huh?

BBS Signature
Triskele
Triskele
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 12:32 AM Reply

He changed his name...idiot.

*changes into pirate-trisk*

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 12:51 AM Reply

At 6/19/06 12:32 AM, Triskele wrote: He changed his name...idiot.

right, I wouldn't know I dont talk to him often

BBS Signature
Triskele
Triskele
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 6/19/06 12:51 AM, Anima_Theory wrote:

Gar...yeh still be an idiot...idiot :D

Anima-Theory
Anima-Theory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 6/19/06 01:12 AM, Triskele wrote:
At 6/19/06 12:51 AM, Anima_Theory wrote:

Gar...yeh still be an idiot...idiot :D

your mean >:(

*cries*

BBS Signature
aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 03:25 AM Reply

its ok anima_theory being an idiot is greater than haveing ninja in your name. aow me to explain. it all started in when ever IDOIT was invented. see ppl thought that ninjas were cool but there realy fag bags.and the ninjas thought idioits were ........well idiots. so the ninjas wanted to kill the idiots. so that nights the ninjas ambushed the idiot palace of modern times. the idoits were keeping up and slashing ninjas left and right but another fleet of ninjas came and the idiots needed bach up.

chapter 2

then the pirates came becuase we all know pirates will be pirates. and helped slaughter the ninjas. the pirates also hated the ninja's. and from when ever the hell my story took place the idiots respected the pirates and VISE VERSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

see anima being an idiot isnt that bad you get to slaughther/ murder/ shooot the hell out of any ninja. but my vote still stands with

pirate.

pretty good story for a 12 yearold german kid thats ben in america for almost 7 months. wow i think this is the sumthing teen time ive made a post with out misspelling something.
peace.

pirate.
pirate.
pirate.
pirate.
pirate.
pirate.
pirate.

Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 03:32 AM Reply

You're kinda like GoreBastard when he's drunk.

I like you.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 04:32 AM Reply

but you know that im realy 13. i only wrote 12 becuase i forgot that my b-day was a week ago and it doesnt realy hit me that im 13 until after a week or 2.

Aggressive
Aggressive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Melancholy
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 04:47 AM Reply

At 6/18/06 08:01 PM, Anima_Theory wrote:
Of course I know what It means.

Google it if YOU don't know.

rrrrriiiiigggghhhhttttttt. . .

Go with Anima Pirate you can be the Soul Pirate. :D

BBS Signature
aftersundown
aftersundown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 05:44 AM Reply

i say any thing with Xx some name with pirates, eating, and .com xX is a good name or an awsme name
here are my examples of my do's and dont's

1.dont have a retarded name ( im a chiken man)
2.pirate.
3.have the Xx at the begining at the end . its teh stuff now.
4. if your going to use the use teh instead makes you sound more masculent ( ithink thats how you spell it) example : solus teh pirate
5.have a .com in your name
6.pirate
7.have it sound masculent example of masculent name : demon slayer 12, gorebastered, PIRATE EATERS.COM. non masculent names: fluffy,fluffy buglewugms,snugly hugley, and our all time favorite huggies diapers.
8.dont try to sound all that or like your some german terminator if you r name is fluffy or snuglywugly or googleyt bear.
8. DO NOT so ninjas are better than pirates in your name IT'S VISE VERSA
9. last of all have fun when makeing your name
10.pirate
11.dont use Listre be esstor

so there you have it folks these are my tips for haveing a better name and not makeing a fool out of your self

LoneInstrumentalist
LoneInstrumentalist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anima? Jun. 19th, 2006 @ 07:00 AM Reply

DON'T