• 27 Replies
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM

Because what is an endless orgasm like if viginas dont have to stop orgasming penis's are so overated.

Penis's can only orgasm once
Vigina's can orgasm forever as far as I know

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
IBx1
IBx1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:25 PM

...What?

x1

Please post in My Art Thread!
| your- possesive | you're- you are | ur- not a word | their- belonging to them | there- referring to place | they're- they are |
GET IT RIGHT.

BBS Signature
dapperdan1
dapperdan1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:26 PM

Get out.

BBS Signature
Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:28 PM

Vaginas are like big, sticky pockets with a cocktail weenie sticking out.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
DreamTheater
DreamTheater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate

What the hell is a vigina?

IBx1
IBx1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate

I'm sorry, but your English language skills are equal to that of 50 Cents.

Retype, so that we may understand.

x1

Please post in My Art Thread!
| your- possesive | you're- you are | ur- not a word | their- belonging to them | there- referring to place | they're- they are |
GET IT RIGHT.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:30 PM

l337AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.AIW was made completely on the influence of drugs, the book, not so much.

BBS Signature
Denton
Denton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Gamer
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:31 PM

....GOD!

It's impossible to use the bathroom in Denton's house, as not even his toilet paper takes shit from anyone.

BBS Signature
ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:32 PM

At 5/29/06 12:28 PM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Vaginas are like big, sticky pockets with a cocktail weenie sticking out.

HAHAHAHAHA.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead
Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature
DrHood
DrHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Blank Slate

At 5/29/06 12:28 PM, IBx1 wrote: I'm sorry, but your English language skills are equal to that of 50 Cents.

Retype, so that we may understand.
x1

Stop being such a smart ass elitist.

Ignore this signature.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader

At 5/29/06 12:32 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
At 5/29/06 12:28 PM, Luxury_Yacht wrote: Vaginas are like big, sticky pockets with a cocktail weenie sticking out.
HAHAHAHAHA.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:33 PM

What the fuck my stupid fucking brother is on my ng account sorry people.

BBS Signature
TheSoulMan
TheSoulMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:35 PM

At 5/29/06 12:33 PM, Razor_26k wrote: What the fuck my stupid fucking brother is on my ng account sorry people.

Dont try to seem less stupid now.

Skaarj-Guardian
Skaarj-Guardian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate

He's mentally retarded, just let him go.

StCyril
StCyril
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

What is it lately with the current trend about topics being either sex or aids...

Best Thread Ever!
"I think StCyril deserves a Highfive for getting two threads made about him and half the BBS pissed off over nothing!" - Seeinthedark

BBS Signature
tru-calling
tru-calling
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:40 PM

What the hell you on about?

G-F-D
G-F-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Art Lover
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:41 PM

At 5/29/06 12:35 PM, StCyril wrote: What is it lately with the current trend about topics being either sex or aids...

heh
so razor.. u were just posting in your "happy" thread and all of a sudden
u wanna know about vaginas. do u even have a brother?

BBS Signature
DrHood
DrHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Blank Slate

At 5/29/06 12:35 PM, StCyril wrote: What is it lately with the current trend about topics being either sex or aids...

A lot of people see a topic and then decide to make a topic relating to that subject of their own. It happens all the time.

Emos, Religion, Politics, What has more annoying fanboys, Sex, Drugs, Photoshop, etc. Everyone has to express their opinion. Sigh.

Ignore this signature.

BBS Signature
TotallySpies
TotallySpies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate

"Oh yes and I am the current champion of age of mythology / titans online or local played: 59322 matches losses: 4 wins: 593182"

get out more

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:42 PM

At 5/29/06 12:28 PM, -PureMettle- wrote: What the hell is a vigina?

I would like to to maybe the vaginas in virgina are viginia.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
EyelessArchfiend
EyelessArchfiend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:44 PM

What the hell is a vigina?

¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤.¤
Happiness is a warm gun.

BBS Signature
TheSoulMan
TheSoulMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:44 PM

If you call lately 2,000 years....

DrHood
DrHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:45 PM

At 5/29/06 12:41 PM, duffeknol wrote: "Oh yes and I am the current champion of age of mythology / titans online or local played: 59322 matches losses: 4 wins: 593182"

get out more

Those numbers don't even add up.

593182 + 4 != 59322

Ignore this signature.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:57 PM

At 5/29/06 12:45 PM, DrHood wrote:
At 5/29/06 12:41 PM, duffeknol wrote: "Oh yes and I am the current champion of age of mythology / titans online or local played: 59322 matches losses: 4 wins: 593182"

get out more
Those numbers don't even add up.

593182 + 4 != 59322

What? Oh sorry I must of hit the keyboared and put in an extra 2 on the end :P anyway that reminds me.

At 5/29/06 12:38 PM, DrHood wrote: I'm doing quite well, actually. I'm excited to be graduating soon (June 10th is the big day).

Good Luck ! =)
Hope you lead a happy life.

BBS Signature
pas-park
pas-park
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 12:57 PM

Stupid bloody kids....

DreamTheater
DreamTheater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 01:00 PM

At 5/29/06 12:42 PM, Sham-n-Ham wrote:
At 5/29/06 12:28 PM, -PureMettle- wrote: What the hell is a vigina?
I would like to to maybe the vaginas in virgina are viginia.

Yes well you never know, with that level of retardedness he might have been on about a penis.

StCyril
StCyril
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 01:05 PM

At 5/29/06 12:41 PM, DrHood wrote:
Emos, Religion, Politics, What has more annoying fanboys, Sex, Drugs, Photoshop, etc. Everyone has to express their opinion. Sigh.

Yeah the world sucks like that alot huh?

Best Thread Ever!
"I think StCyril deserves a Highfive for getting two threads made about him and half the BBS pissed off over nothing!" - Seeinthedark

BBS Signature
Maus
Maus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to What is vigina like May. 29th, 2006 @ 01:11 PM

I hear Virginia is nice this time of year.

Fun fact, kids:

If a "sibling" fucks off with your account, tough titty, you're still banned for being silly enough to not log off.