00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

newgrounds flash player sound dif

1,154 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

newgrounds flash player sound dif 2006-05-26 00:15:52

you see i have made some flash animations that play perfectly insync with the way i want them to but when i upload them to newgrounds all the sounds and lip sync are off what is the problem>?

Response to newgrounds flash player sound dif 2006-05-26 00:17:46

sorry to repost like this but i was informed that it could be that i need to stream the audio how pretell can i do this and how will it fix my problem?

Response to newgrounds flash player sound dif 2006-05-26 00:23:35

you would really wanna ask this question in the flash forum as most people that come to this forum are musicians and don't know squat about flash. i think there is an option in flash though where you can change it to stream instead of start. i've also heard that using a .wav instead of an .mp3 is better for synching. i myself really have no idea though since i've only dabbled in flash 5 'cause i can't draw.

but if you ever need any music for a flash please feel free to come back here and request what you're lookin' for. any regular here will be glad to help you out. we just usually request a preview of what our music will be set to so we can make sure that it'll fit properly.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds flash player sound dif 2006-05-26 00:31:40

K cool thx for the info