00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lower the drinking age!

4,186 Views | 94 Replies

Response to Lower the drinking age! 2006-05-28 22:18:53

At 5/28/06 10:05 PM, Monocrom wrote:
Drinking doesn't always = drunk. I'm just saying it's retarded that an 18 year-old is trusted with an assault rifle, explosives, and millions of dollars worth of military equipment and vehicles. But he's not trusted with a bottle of beer??

your brain is still developing during your teenage years, alcohol is a depressant it messes with your neurotransmitters...it wouldn't be wise for a solider to drink it could cloud his vision

Response to Lower the drinking age! 2006-05-28 22:27:41

I agree

Thanks to Turkeybean for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Lower the drinking age! 2006-05-28 23:19:46

Not only can you go to war at 18, you can get drafted!

Response to Lower the drinking age! 2006-06-11 23:14:48

I think alcohol should be abolished. Many horrid things happen to people who drink ber at all ages,and to say that people cannot drink because they are young is a hypocracy.

Response to Lower the drinking age! 2006-06-11 23:39:35

I wouldn't mind if alcohol was made illegal. Most 21 year olds aren't responsible enough. Alcohol screws up your mind, and it kills people every day.
Alcohol does not solve problems. Some people get addicted, just like a drug. Marijuana and cocaine are illegal. Why isn't alcohol?
Alcohol will never get you a girl, like it says on TV. It'll only make you too drunk to walk.
I'd support raising the drinking age. Alcohol tastes terrible. People always say "I wanna drink," even though they've never tasted any. People gulp it down, but it tastes terrible. 100x worse than mediciene.
I doubt I'll be drinking. I've got a life ahead of me, and I won't screw up like others.
Don't succumb to alcohol just to look cool. You may look cool while drinking, but the police won't buy that when they haul your sorry ass to jail for killing 3 people in a DUI incident. It's not a car accident. It's a car murder.
The drinking age should be 200, and if someone lives that long then they'd be mature enough to have some.
Raise your glass to a better future! Then again, put it down.