00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kekiiro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lightsaber swing and clash sounds.

2,904 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anyone know where I can get sounds of a lightsaber being waved and a sound of lightsabers clashing? I have a scene in a Flash I'm making where the characters are fighting with lightsaber-like swords, so I need these two sounds. I've had trouble googling, all I can get are lightsaber ignition and shutoff sounds. Could I please have some help?

FUCK THE CLOCK CREW

YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-17 21:26:05

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 19:15:24

I forgot to mention I already checked there. Did a search of the entire site and all I came up with was a lightsbaer ignition sound.

FUCK THE CLOCK CREW

YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS YIFF IN HELL FURFGAS

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 19:21:27

I'll google it for you.

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 19:29:11

Lightsaber Sounds

Imagine that. I type in "Lightsaber Sounds" and the first link to come up was a nice page with a .zip file described as "every sound a lightsaber could possibly make". Don't claim to have trouble googling if in reality you're just too lazy to do it.

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 20:44:03

^_^* Oops. Sorry. I'm not very much of one of those "thinking" types, if you know what I mean. :P :D

FUCK THE CLOCK CREW

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 20:47:13

List me in the credits and we'll call it even.

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-18 23:44:02

those sounds are specifically trademarked by lucasfilm ltd. If your project is a just-for-fun deal or something along those lines, you'll be fine. But if you plan on marketing anything with those sounds, you'll want permission in writing.

Response to Lightsaber swing and clash sounds. 2006-05-19 03:43:06

Or you could make your own by turning a TV to an untuned station and waving a lit neon light over the top. No lie, thats how they made the sounds.