00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrFantastik88 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My band wants 2 play shitty music

1,433 Views | 22 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-15 19:07:55

Alright, i love thrash metal. it's just comepletely pwnage. Today, my band said they wanted to play emo music to be popular. I H@!t emo music. what do i do(mind you there are not many musicians in my area)?

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-15 19:46:16

They got to your band too, eh? I quit mine when that happened...and everything's worked out pretty well since then.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-15 23:11:36

Just do it, maybe they will get sick of it and reaslise that emo music is absolute crap and start playing good music again :P

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 01:16:32

I stuck with thrash, because my band is sane.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 01:37:23

I had the same problem, so I took the drummer with me and started a HardcorePunk band.
Not that thatone is still alive...

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 01:45:36

tell them to give you some of the emo cds they like so you can listen to it . . . then break them all right infront of them and say "FUCK YOU WERE PLAYING SOME THRASH YOU ASSCOCKS!"

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 01:57:16

You know what, that´s really evil...

If you join, they´re all gonna be happy and shit about playing emo crap, and you´ll be emo from playing emo crap, so you´re the one who´s gonna stand out in the group. And when you guys get a record deal, guess who´s gonna get all the attention and a solo career? Thats right, you, since you´re the only one who´s emo for real. You emo shit :)

Wakka wakka

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 01:59:10

Let's beat up emo's!

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 04:51:11

Beat the shit out of the emo freaks.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 09:47:56

vicrattlehead, i'm guessin' from the yahoo chat rooms. if it is i remember you playin' in the guitar room when there was one. in case you are that vicrattlehead this is remnant_of_a_hopeless_path. dude the only thing i can say about the emo fags that your band has turned out to be is this. play along with 'em anyways but don't play emo. play how you normally do but just stay in key to what they're playin'. that way no matter what it'll sound better and heavier than emo. it might even come out soundin' more like power metal. give it a shot 'cause believe it or not emo and power metal are excatly the same except that power metal isn't pussifed soundin'.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 12:20:21

Sell outs...

hahahaha

Usually bands with 5+ albums and 10 years of experience suddenly change genre and style because they want to become mainstream, get more groupies, publicity and money... (see cradle of filth after "From the Cradle to Enslave era" (including the "From the Cradle to enslave")

But why would some unknown young people do that ? Ambitions ? Hahaha

If you want my Opinion... Let the f*ckers understand that it's not the Genre that makes a band good... (and therefore famous)

It's the musicianship and the promotion !

Now if they don't just want Emo because they want to get laid, and they just want it because they like it, then find other musicians!

Thanks

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 16:57:07

At 5/16/06 01:16 AM, -ZENON- wrote: I stuck with thrash, because my band is sane.

I know, thrash fucking pwnz. I think i'll quit my band and form a new one.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-16 16:59:25

At 5/16/06 09:47 AM, mhb wrote: vicrattlehead, i'm guessin' from the yahoo chat rooms. if it is i remember you playin' in the guitar room when there was one. in case you are that vicrattlehead this is remnant_of_a_hopeless_path.

Sorry man, i'm a different person.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-17 14:14:48

i'm getting some negativity for emo songs.

But who will we rant and rave against if they all disappear!!??

have you no SHAME?!

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-17 15:57:57

Make it half-and-half! They'll play a verse of emo sludge and then you'll rip in like "F*CK YOU MOTHER F*CKING EMO ASSC*OCKS WHINING PIECES OF SH*T DUMB*SS C*CKSUCKERS!!!!" while playing really blaring thrash. And then they'll pick it up with "One member offff the baaaand doesn't likkkkee uuuusss. I think weeee should slit ouuuurr wrissstts" It'll be class ;)

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-17 19:55:05

i made an idea, practice with them...but wait do go and think this as a stupid idea...when the music starts playing and it gets to the right part, you start playing thrash, maybe it will make them sad.

That is if your a guitar player...if not, i dont know.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-17 21:34:12

Delete their emo Myspaces. Gets them every time.

JAGERBOMBS!!!

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-17 22:19:43

That might just push them over the edge though.

Emo kids vent through their myspace... if you take that away you end their life for them :(.

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-18 16:06:15

At 5/17/06 10:19 PM, MrMaestro wrote: That might just push them over the edge though.

Emo kids vent through their myspace... if you take that away you end their life for them :(.

You'd be doing them a favor. Don't emo kids want to end their life anyways?

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-18 16:20:29

At 5/18/06 04:06 PM, SolusLunes wrote:
At 5/17/06 10:19 PM, MrMaestro wrote: That might just push them over the edge though.

You'd be doing them a favor. Don't emo kids want to end their life anyways?

Yeah! Let them suffer and DON'T kill them.

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-18 16:22:28

how about u call these emo's really sick and hurtful names, tell them there parents dont love them cos they never bought em a horse for their birthdays, that they are all worthless, shit band members and that theyd be doing society a favour if they either...

a) drowned in a pool of their own piss and vomit

b)slash their wrists

c) electrocute themselves in the bath

or

d) ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!

I hate emos with such a passion, and i dont want no emo-hippy going 'ohhhh but emos are people to man, chill out' im like fuck u. there just isnt any need to be that morbid and depressed about life, it isnt all that bad. fucking hell, get up early step out when the suns just coming up sit on the grass and take a deep breath and thank 'god' or whatever higher being you deem suitable, that your alive, that your in relative comfort and things are generally good.

Ive actually got a story about my mates emo brother, hes a couple years younger than me, about 20, and hes with this beast of a girl, i mean huuuuuuuuge, like she ate everything in the fridge, then the fridge itself huuuuuge, no joke.

anyways one nite whilst liol emo pete was at home drunk on vodka, he's chatting to sum uva emo girl about whatever emo's talk about, death id assume, and suicidal sex, hes got his cam on on he starts doing the old vinager stroke whilst this girls doin the finger shuffle........ needless to say fat bird walks in just as hes about to shoot his load...........well u can imagine the rest.

now if thats what emo'sdo in their spare time, i dont wanna know.

SO the moral of this rant is to ditch those emo bitches or tell em the score your the fucking frontman u say what goes, innit.

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-19 18:46:42

At 5/15/06 07:07 PM, VicRattlehead18 wrote: Alright, i love thrash metal. it's just comepletely pwnage. Today, my band said they wanted to play emo music to be popular. I H@!t emo music. what do i do(mind you there are not many musicians in my area)?

3-choices:
1. Make your case about your Band not suppose to get caught with change just for fame.
2.Play the music and forget about what you want...
3.Be the band that mixes Emo with Metal, Then call it, Emetal(Em-a-tel)

God said to Jebus, I gave U life son. Now must U save theirs. And Jesus said, Are you fucking serious?!! I just fucking started to grow a beard and you want them to kill me?!!

BBS Signature

Response to My band wants 2 play shitty music 2006-05-19 19:05:35

ditch em

BBS Signature