New Topic Respond to this Topic
SockRape
SockRape
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 18:51:18 Reply

If you have any questions about how 2 get a picture for this game post a reply and i will tell you how to get which one(tell were the picture is on the pic board (ex "3rd on the top from the left")

:D

BBS Signature
Franco55
Franco55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 19:31:58 Reply

i've gotten them all except the one on the top of the right page. i think it has somehing to do with paris "milton"

Franco55
Franco55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 19:44:12 Reply

never mind, i figured it out.

Mastchef
Mastchef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 19:46:37 Reply

I can't figure out what to do with this damn lobster!

Heroin-04
Heroin-04
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 19:47:35 Reply

yea where do you get the right page pics from?

AfroUnderscoreStud
AfroUnderscoreStud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-15 19:48:43 Reply

At 5/15/06 07:46 PM, Mastchef wrote: I can't figure out what to do with this damn lobster!

There's a walkthrough here.

Picosfan
Picosfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 11:50:06 Reply

There's a walkthrough here.

Where at?

Picosfan
Picosfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 11:58:09 Reply

Where's the shooting gallery?

Dre-Man
Dre-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 14:06:15 Reply

Blink 182 is a shitty band!

dabboy
dabboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 15:18:57 Reply

guys come on, in pretty much all hard games there are spoilers for them in the reveiws

4 8 15 16 23 42
would you kindly?
|N|E|W|G|R|O|U|N|D|S| my antidrug

BBS Signature
SockRape
SockRape
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 16:40:22 Reply

At 5/15/06 07:46 PM, Mastchef wrote: I can't figure out what to do with this damn lobster!

You give it 2 bill clinton at the top of glamourville

BBS Signature
SockRape
SockRape
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-16 16:54:31 Reply

First get the bucket and rope from the north forest... then go to south glamourville were the ocean water is and the water is poisined and use the bucket there. then use the poisn on the kings carrot feild in glamourville. after u kill the carrots talk to the king and he will give u dead carrots. go back to weed town and give the carrots to the kid who is talking about his hungry rabbit. the rabbit dies and then u get a cage. fly back to glamour ville and go south and give the rope and cage to the fisherman and he will give u a lobster cage. go fishing with the lobster cage in the ocean untill u get a lobster. then give the lobster to bill clinton in north glamourville. take the mic mac he gives u 2 the girl that wants one in Weedsterdamn shes gives u the middle pic on the right side.
Now go buy a bouquet of flowers from the flower girl and fly back over to glamourville. go to the shooting gallery and play that game untill u win a peice of pork. go to south glamourville to roast the pork at dicks dinner. go to paris milton and give her body guard the cooked pork and he will let you talk to paris and then you give her the flowers and u get a handbag. go back to weedsterdamn and go to the south part and find a girl that says its a beautiful day and giver her the handbag and u get the top right pic.

BBS Signature
tooters
tooters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-17 06:34:15 Reply

i can't catch a lobster and i can't find the brain. little help please

BBS Signature
tooters
tooters
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-17 06:37:42 Reply

At 5/17/06 06:34 AM, tooters wrote: i can't catch a lobster and i can't find the brain. little help please

i cought the lobster, just have to keep trying. now where the hell is this brain?

BBS Signature
Ichimanako
Ichimanako
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-05-31 13:20:51 Reply

Just go here:
http://www.newground../topic.php?id=487587

SquishyBoobs
SquishyBoobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-11-11 13:01:35 Reply

1)First do the tit beer thing till u get 600$ 2) then buy panties and flowers(red orange adn pink) 3) go to the other city and give the guy who wants panties panties and ull get frog eyes 4)Then get a pig and roast it at the dinner 5) give the pig to paris miltons guard and give her the flowers and ull get a handbag 6) go to the voodoo shop and give her the eyes for a poition 7) go back to weedsterdam and give the gurl the handbag 2 screens east of the tit beer and ull get ur first PIC 8) then go through the maze and find a rope and bucket 9) buy 11 grams of weed and 10) use the invisable poition andgo back to glamoreville and give the rope to the fisher man 11) then use the bucket ner the chemical waste 12) use the waste at the carrot place then talk to the carrot guy and he'll give u poison carrots 13) give the gurl that wants weed 1 gram of weed and ull get ur secound PIC 14) then give 10 grams of weed to the football guy and hell give u a foot ball 15) give the football to the guy with a nice car and ull drive by a gurl and say "HEY CHICA!" 16) then go to her and she'll give u a PIC of her 17) Then go pay the guy next to the air port adn tell him to write natsumi and tell him to write it 2 screens east from the fisherman 18) then talk to natsumi 2 screens away from the fisherman and ull get an other PIC 19) then go back to weedsterdam( if ur low on money go do the tit beer quest 20) buy a pill thing 21) go through the maze and give the pill to this guy and ull get an other PIC 21)Give the poition carrots to the kid with the animal thing and ull get a cage 22) go back to glamoreville and give the cage to the fisherman and ull get a lobster cage 23) use the lobster cage 1 screen east from the fisherman and ull get lobster 24) give lobster to bill clinton 25)Bill Clinton will give u a burger26) Go to the panda and type in PANDA ZOCK 27) Go back to Weedsterdam and give it to the give 1 map up from the pill sell and ull get ur 8th PIC <uGRATS UR DONE>

SquishyBoobs
SquishyBoobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-11-11 13:06:48 Reply

Theres two ways to get one of the Pics The first way is to get the ecstacy tablet and give it to the guy with the messed up head in the maze or get and brain and give it to the guy in the maze.

SquishyBoobs
SquishyBoobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2006-11-11 13:09:19 Reply

Got it?

HOT4U-CANDY
HOT4U-CANDY
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2007-06-18 17:44:41 Reply

Okay you know the part where you were supposed to write "NATSUMI" in the sky above that girls head...well...I accidently put it in the wrong spot and I don't know what to do because they dude won't let me write another one...when i go back he just says "Have a nice day" So what do i do? :(

wearecoolcandicexxx
wearecoolcandicexxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2008-02-22 14:19:21 Reply

I love the pic the girl give you when you give she a micmac.
Instructions: In weedstram get a rope and a bucket of the maze. Go Glamourville and go to the sea. With the bucket get toxic water. Go north and put the toxic water in the plantation of carrots. Talk with the King of Carrots (is at the right side of the plantation of carrots) and he give you a poisoned carrots. Go to Weedstram and talk with the boy have a bunny. You give he the poisoned carrots and the bunny go die. The boy give you a cage. Go again to Glamourville and talk with the fisherman (is one screen up of the toxic water) and give to he the rope and the cage. He makes a lobster trap and give it to you. Go at the sea and try to catch a lobster. When you caught a lobster, go to the top of Glamourville and talk with Bill Clinton. If you give he the lobster, he will give you a Micmac. Go to Weedstram and talk with the girl want a micmac. Give she the micmac and she give to you a nude pic of she. It's too horny.

Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough

wearecoolcandicexxx
wearecoolcandicexxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2008-02-22 14:26:46 Reply

I put the walkthrough in Spanish ¿OK?
Traduction: Me encanta la foto que te da la chica de Weedstram cuando le das un Micmac. Es muy caliente. Para conseguirlo, haz esto: Primero (en Weedstram) ves al laberinto y coge el cubo y la cuerda. Luego viaja a Glamourville y ves al sur. Allí hay un mar. En una zona del mar hay una fábrica vertiendo residuos tóxicos. Usa el cubo para llenarlo de los residuos. Luego ves al norte y busca un campo de zanahorias. Tira los residuos del cubo ahí y luego habla con el rey de las zanahorias. Te dará unas zanahorias envenenadas. Vuelve a Weedstram y habla con el chico que tiene un conejo. Dale las zanahorias envenenadas y su conejo morirá. Te dará la jaula. Vuelve a Glamourville y dale la cuerda y la jaula al pescador (esta una escena más arriba de la fábrica que verte residuos al mar). Te dará una trampa para langostas. Ves al mar y ves probando hasta que pesques una langosta. Cuando la pesques, ves al norte de la ciudad y dale la langosta a Bill Clinton, el te dará un Micmac. Vuelve a Weedstram y dale el micmac a la chica pelirroja que hay al oeste. Te dará su foto. Está buenísima.

Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough

chowbow
chowbow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2008-07-03 20:53:19 Reply

do you have to buy a ticket when you use the invisible potion or just go in?

ImInUrDreams
ImInUrDreams
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Franks Adventure 4 Walkthrough 2009-11-01 16:10:14 Reply

This is very useful thanks everyone...... =D

If i had Skittles in my mouth would u come taste the rainbow?