00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex

922 Views | 4 Replies

01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex 2003-01-31 12:54:02

Man Allegedly Planned To Teach Sex To Teens
Undercover Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Suspect At Mall
Posted: 11:52 a.m. EST January 31, 2003
Updated: 12:47 p.m. EST January 31, 2003

A 42-year-old Westland man was arrested by sheriff's deputies Thursday for trying to solicit a teenage girl online, according to reports from the Wayne County Sheriff.

The man thought he was chatting online with four different teenagers, but they were actually four different sheriff's deputies, according to Wayne County Internet Crimes Unit investigators.

Read the full story here.

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to 01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex 2003-01-31 14:03:32

This is actually in direct violation on the privacy laws, but I guess since the guy was a pedophil no one cares. Since the guy actually believed he'd get some, you could say he probably did this more than once. That only shows what idiots teenagers can be... Unfortunately, the article didn't state if the man said he was 42 in the chatroom.

Response to 01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex 2003-01-31 17:22:58

HaHa! Must be pretty embarressing to be those teenager's parents.

Response to 01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex 2003-01-31 17:54:10

Although it never mentions how young the sherrif's were saying their were...I guess I have to assume that they were below legal age.

Frankly, I could care less if men do this online, cyberspace is nothing but fantasy. However, I guess anyone who takes it into the real world is an idiot. You often wonder when you get those IM's that say "Hi, watcha doing...15/F/Oklahoma City" are police looking for entrapment.

Is this illegal? If you just chatted like a horny bastard online but didn't take it into the real world? You think you could get in trouble for being really raunchy and nasty to "15 year old girls" only online?

Response to 01/31: 42yo Man Teaches Teen Sex 2003-01-31 18:33:07

Actually wasn't there a law passed recently that allowed investigators to track peoples internet history and chat history if they were ivestigating a crime? I don't think that's right (even if it has good intentions) but it would make things like this legal, at least in the U.S.