00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bleach Club

145,942 Views | 3,109 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-24 19:59:56

At 2/14/07 09:02 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I frigging LOVE this show!
Only, I have only seen up to episode 59 so far, and I currently have the latest manga here, #17.

Has anyone called to be Byakuya Kuchiki yet?

I'm on ep. 70. Ichigo's Bankai is wicked awesome, although, I'd have to say that so far, it is very generic and not that powerful. Still, he is obviously above captain level, even if it's by a little bit.

Did you see the part with Aizen yet? At the end of the Soul Society Arc, he becomes very important....

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-25 17:13:57

Just got #60, sure did!

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-25 17:35:33

At 2/25/07 05:13 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: Just got #60, sure did!

Nice.

The bounto arc is okay, but there is some pretty good action here.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-25 19:29:24

I'm trying to understand why Ichigo's Bankai has a guard that looks like a backwards schwatztika...

)

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-25 19:40:43

At 2/25/07 07:29 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm trying to understand why Ichigo's Bankai has a guard that looks like a backwards schwatztika...

Actually, its a buddhist symbol for something.

I'm pretty sure it's for peace, or meditation.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-02-25 21:22:40

It is?
RLY?

% 0

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-11 18:22:56

At 2/25/07 07:29 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm trying to understand why Ichigo's Bankai has a guard that looks like a backwards schwatztika...

Because He's a damn Nazi, that's why.

At 2/25/07 07:40 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

You are dead wrong. it's the buddhist symbol for Jew jating and burning people of inferior races. Didn't you learn any WWII history at school?

Anyways, why is this club so dead? Ha? I mean the fillers are over. Finaly the plot is getting somewhere, instead of reusing the same old attacks that were novel 40 episodes ago. Come on, start discusing!

Just to get you started, who else thinks the Arrancar who came to the real world are all going to get slaughtered? maybe some will make it back alive, but very badly beaten.

Also, I think that Ulquiorra is an Arrancar based on a Vasto Lorde. Notice that the shape of the Vasto Lorde's head greatly resembles Ulquiorra's mask. This means that he can take on half the Soul Society.

If words were wisdom, I'd be talking even more.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-11 22:56:10

At 3/11/07 06:22 PM, JackOfShadows wrote:
Because He's a damn Nazi, that's why.

No....he's not...

At 2/25/07 07:40 PM, Kurofelis wrote:

You are dead wrong. it's the buddhist symbol for Jew jating and burning people of inferior races. Didn't you learn any WWII history at school?

Anyways, why is this club so dead? Ha? I mean the fillers are over. Finaly the plot is getting somewhere, instead of reusing the same old attacks that were novel 40 episodes ago. Come on, start discusing!

Yeah...they are...it's awesome...

Just to get you started, who else thinks the Arrancar who came to the real world are all going to get slaughtered? maybe some will make it back alive, but very badly beaten.

ONly Grimmjaw makes it back alive. ...The manga is already done with this whole arc.

Also, I think that Ulquiorra is an Arrancar based on a Vasto Lorde. Notice that the shape of the Vasto Lorde's head greatly resembles Ulquiorra's mask. This means that he can take on half the Soul Society.

He definitely is. NO way that there are only 5 vasto-lordes (since he is #6 Arrancar).

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-11 23:27:14

Grimmjow is number 6. Ulquiorra's number is unknown so far.

Bleach Club

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-12 01:28:55

I'm stumped as to what you're talking about...

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-12 08:12:47

At 3/11/07 10:56 PM, Fremen wrote:
No....he's not...

If he's not a Nazi then why does he have a swastika for a hilt? Well, maybe you're righ. Zangetsu could be the Nazi.

ONly Grimmjaw makes it back alive. ...The manga is already done with this whole arc.

Damn you Fremen and your manga reading. Now you spoiled everything for me.

Kidding. I figured thos would happen.

He definitely is. NO way that there are only 5 vasto-lordes (since he is #6 Arrancar).

Again your manga-knowledge has bested me.

At 3/12/07 01:28 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm stumped as to what you're talking about...

Have you watched the latest episodes?

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 10:24:01

I'm on episode 63...

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 15:20:02

At 3/14/07 10:24 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm on episode 63...

That explains it. I mean, seeing as how we're talking about what is going on over 40 episodes later. Please catch up. If you have a Bittorent client, just head over to Dattebayo's site. Downloading an episoe from them takes around 40 minutes.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 16:44:43

Well now i never noticed this club....nice to meet everyone.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 16:50:46

I use realitylapse. I just got #64

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 16:53:47

At 3/14/07 10:24 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm on episode 63...

SKip the fillers. A.k.a. Bounto arc.

At 3/12/07 08:12 AM, JackOfShadows wrote:
At 3/11/07 10:56 PM, Fremen wrote:
No....he's not...
If he's not a Nazi then why does he have a swastika for a hilt? Well, maybe you're righ. Zangetsu could be the Nazi.

Dude, Hitler/Nazi party did not invent hte swastika. They took it from India and redefined it. It actually is a symbol for the sun, AKA wealth and health and stuff (since there would be nothing without the sun). Also, it is not a real swastika, and it looks pretty cool in black like that. I say that we officially petition people calling Ichigo or Zangetsu a Nazi. They are obviously Communists! Duh!

</sarcasm>

Damn you Fremen and your manga reading. Now you spoiled everything for me.

Kidding. I figured thos would happen.

Actually I don't read the manga. I just go on Wiki a lot. They have really good info from Otakus.

Again your manga-knowledge has bested me.

Also, I think he's gonna say it soon enough. Judging by his power so far, since he is in the council room with the others and seems to be cocky (generally cocky people have some power in ANimes) it is easy to guess that he is probably Vasto Lorde. Also, his mask looks too skinny to be the other one. (i forget the names)

At 3/12/07 01:28 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: I'm stumped as to what you're talking about...
Have you watched the latest episodes?

See above. (way above)

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 17:36:20

At 3/14/07 04:44 PM, Grimmjow-jaggerjack wrote: Well now i never noticed this club....nice to meet everyone.

I know you from somewhere. Probably some other forum where we both use the same nicknames. Wink, wink.

At 3/14/07 04:50 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I use realitylapse. I just got #64

Direct downloads, bahh. Don't like those.

At 3/14/07 04:53 PM, Fremen wrote:

Actualy the last episode of the Bouto arc is half manga material (or so it seems). Anyways, it's great.

Dude, Hitler/Nazi party did not invent hte swastika.

Were you born in the cave? Come on, every WWII movie says otherwise.

They took it from India and redefined it. It actually is a symbol for the sun, AKA wealth and health and stuff

Since we're being serious here, it's actualy symbolizes the sun's movement from the East to the West. That's why Hitler's version is backwards. He wanted a symbol showing that the Aryan race can even male the Sun move the other way.

Also, it is not a real swastika

Actualy it s, from Ichigo's point of View. He's seeing the backwards version of the symbol we see, thus making it the real swastika. Owned.

and it looks pretty cool in black like that.

So you admit you like the Nazis?

I say that we officially petition people calling Ichigo or Zangetsu a Nazi. They are obviously Communists! Duh!

I say we kick anyone who likes the Nazis out. I'm this close to call the mods on you.

</sarcasm>

Same here. Don't worry, I won't call the mods. But I still want you out of this club, you Nazi supporter.

Here's to hoping you have a skin thick enough to take my jabs the way they were meant, as friednly jabs

Actually I don't read the manga. I just go on Wiki a lot. They have really good info from Otakus.

So you like ruining the plot for yourself? I don't see a reason for watching the anime if you already know the plot.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 18:59:43

At 3/14/07 05:36 PM, JackOfShadows wrote::

Actualy the last episode of the Bouto arc is half manga material (or so it seems). Anyways, it's great.

Could you tell me what number the last episode is? I tried watching the filler, but i just dont care anymore.

Its the internet. Quit bitching and get over yourself.

People I heart: Dropkicked, Mendou, Animetal, Jew193, Fremen

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 19:39:44

At 3/14/07 06:59 PM, CynicalScythe wrote:
Could you tell me what number the last episode is? I tried watching the filler, but i just dont care anymore.

Try episode 110. It is when the finally go back home, so basically instead of them going from the Soul Society Arc back home, they go back home and then get into the Bounto Arc.

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-14 19:49:39

Dammit I don't like spoilers.
Direct download takes time-u.

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-15 03:26:03

At 3/14/07 06:59 PM, CynicalScythe wrote:

Actualy you should watch episode 109. It gives a lot of back story.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-15 03:54:03

Okay I've gotten to #67 and I finally know what those weird plush toys dancing at the end had to do with it.

DAM THAT WAS SO WEIRD!

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-16 22:11:55

For all you Ichigo = Nazi fools, read this excerpt from an article on Tensa Zangetsu:

"The Tensa Bankai is consists of an ordinary katana with a black blade, a handguard in the shape of the manji, which is the kanji for "ban" (full),"

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-16 22:35:14

ZOMG! TIME TO OWN YOU!

At 3/14/07 05:36 PM, JackOfShadows wrote:

I watched it anyways so it's fine. Plus, I just don't like the references to the fillers in the storyline of the anime. It's just annoying.

Dude, Hitler/Nazi party did not invent hte swastika.
Were you born in the cave? Come on, every WWII movie says otherwise.

.....? Were you? I bet you are in a dark, damp room somewhere right now.

j/k, I just remembered something about you going to the army...wtvr...I forget.

They took it from India and redefined it. It actually is a symbol for the sun, AKA wealth and health and stuff
Since we're being serious here, it's actualy symbolizes the sun's movement from the East to the West. That's why Hitler's version is backwards. He wanted a symbol showing that the Aryan race can even male the Sun move the other way.

Actually, that is a newer and more widely spread british BULLSHIT version. They did that so they could understand what it was. In truth, there were many symbols all representing the same thing. The british just made everyone change it to the same thing, and then defined it by the definition of a couple priests. Kind of how the Bible only includes a couple parts of what Jesus said (whatever...I'm not a Christian scholar, but you prolly get my idea)

Also, it is not a real swastika
Actualy it s, from Ichigo's point of View. He's seeing the backwards version of the symbol we see, thus making it the real swastika. Owned.

...? How 'bout no?!

and it looks pretty cool in black like that.
Do you admit you like the Nazis?

I love them. In fact, I just got a blow job from one two days ago!! Yeah, I didn't have to pay! Take it bitch.

I say that we officially petition people calling Ichigo or Zangetsu a Nazi. They are obviously Communists! Duh!
I say we kick anyone who likes the Nazis out. I'm this close to call the mods on you.

Me too. (except on you)

</sarcasm>
Same here. Don't worry, I won't call the mods. But I still want you out of this club, you Nazi supporter.

Here's to hoping you have a skin thick enough to take my jabs the way they were meant, as friednly jabs

I'll jab you with a BLAM stick.

j/k

So you like ruining the plot for yourself? I don't see a reason for watching the anime if you already know the plot.

Not really. I dont read the plot in detail. Just stuff about characters is mainly what I read.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-17 01:13:15

Uh hey guys mind if I join? My favorite character so far is Urahara Kisuke. Im on episode 22 and I am going to continue watching the series. Its a gripping series with an incredible plot. The english dubs even are not that bad but I still prefer the Japanese.

APRIL 23 2008

Never Forget

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-17 06:18:52

At 3/16/07 10:11 PM, Fremen wrote:
"The Tensa Bankai is consists of an ordinary katana with a black blade, a handguard in the shape of the manji, which is the kanji for "ban" (full),"

Pfft, actual facts will never get through my barier of prejudice.

At 3/16/07 10:35 PM, Fremen wrote:
I watched it anyways so it's fine. Plus, I just don't like the references to the fillers in the storyline of the anime. It's just annoying.

What's also annoying is that they decided to keep those stupid mod-souls around after the anime went back to the manga plot. Why the hell would they keep those assholes? They are completely useless. They even sucked as Bounto scans, which was their primary purpose in life.

j/k, I just remembered something about you going to the army...wtvr...I forget.

That's happening tommorow.

Actually, that is a newer and more widely spread british BULLSHIT version.

Thanks. I'll look into it, seeing as how you seem to know your history.

...? How 'bout no?!

Well, this one wasn't bullshit. Seriously, Ichigo sees the opposite symbol of what you see, so while you see a backwards swastika he sees the real thing.

I love them. In fact, I just got a blow job from one two days ago!! Yeah, I didn't have to pay! Take it bitch.

I hear those Nazi b\js are pretty good.

At 3/17/07 01:13 AM, PropagandaClock wrote: Uh hey guys mind if I join? My favorite character so far is Urahara Kisuke. Im on episode 22 and I am going to continue watching the series.

Of courseyou can join.

Its a gripping series with an incredible plot.

That's exactly what I thought back at episode 22. Then it turns into nother DBZ. Still good enough to keep me watching, though.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-17 15:17:01

At 3/17/07 06:18 AM, JackOfShadows wrote:
That's exactly what I thought back at episode 22. Then it turns into nother DBZ. Still good enough to keep me watching, though.

Are you referring to DragonBall Z?
Naruto looks even more like that than Bleach. I've seen bits and pieces of the later episodes, and some of them can be traced from YouTube, so I know what I'm talking about.

In any case I made it to ep. 81, 'cause I still wanted to plow through the Bounto arc, which I believe continues for another 3 or 5 episodes. When does the Bounto arc end?

BBS Signature

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-17 16:21:20

At 3/17/07 03:17 PM, LtSurge659 wrote:
Are you referring to DragonBall Z?

DBZ is a common abreviation of Dragonball Z.

Naruto looks even more like that than Bleach. I've seen bits and pieces of the later episodes, and some of them can be traced from YouTube, so I know what I'm talking about.

That's probably the fillers you're talking about. Of course they are pure shit, but they don't resemble DBZ all that much. it doesn't have two guys powering up and sending energy beams... I mean rushing at each other with their swords and deciding whole battles with one beam... I mean swing.

In any case I made it to ep. 81, 'cause I still wanted to plow through the Bounto arc, which I believe continues for another 3 or 5 episodes. When does the Bounto arc end?

It continues until about episode 110. Don't worry, it gets better towards the end.

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-17 19:04:15

At 3/17/07 04:21 PM, JackOfShadows wrote: It continues until about episode 110. Don't worry, it gets better towards the end.

the bounto arc was terrible. it contradicted the manga and took the place of one my favoured lil puns (ichigo running away from kenpachi in SS saying "how the hell did i beat this guy!?"). anyway...rukia returning with it was utter bullshit as is the fact that the remnants of those bloody modified soul pills remaining in the canon episodes has peeved me right off.

the only good thing that came from the bounto episodes was the 'my pace' ending. it gave me the warm fuzzies and i liked the dancing dolls XD

Response to Bleach Club 2007-03-18 13:37:24

At 3/17/07 08:34 PM, PRmafia101 wrote: hey i want to join ?

State your fave character and your e-mail address HERE, plz!
Then you can join.

PS: the latter requirement is bogus. If you haven't figured this out yet, then you have no sense of humour. (lol Kisuke's quote)

BBS Signature