hongkongexpress
hongkongexpress
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Blood donors crew Oct. 18th, 2011 @ 10:05 AM Reply

3rd donation in Hong Kong.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Blood donors crew Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 03:42 AM Reply

It's a shame that this club isn't more popular.

I've donated six times in the two years. I intend to donate every two months now as there are monthly blood drives at the college that I attend and at an adjacent Red Cross chapter. I can't provide verification that I am a blood donor, though, so you'll have to take my word for it. Donating blood is always a great experience because I know that I'm helping someone in need. I wish more people donated.

My blood type is A positive.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Blood donors crew Nov. 17th, 2012 @ 07:00 AM Reply

At 11/10/12 03:42 AM, Light wrote: It's a shame that this club isn't more popular.

IKR? I donated dozens of times over a course of 20 years. Had a tick bite go bad on me last year, so I had to stop.

True, the 'non-profits', who make tons of money of your life's blood, is kinda like supporting terrorism. But when yer flat on your back and bleeding like a stuck pig, all that matters is that someone, some person, cared enough to save a life.

My first time (donating) was in the HS gym. Halfway through the bleeding, and after I mistakenly chose to shut my eyes for a little while (kinda got groggy), a pretty nurse (just under 30 y/o) in full outfit asked me how I was, startling me. She took the ID I had laid on my pants (just below the belly button - we were supposed to have it out for easy confirmation). The nurse then felt around my ass for my wallet, smiling quite wryly, added my driver's license to it, and pushed it slooowly into my front jeans pocket.

I'm very glad my penis was very near that pocket :) I lit a smoke as soon as I started the car. Two miles away at the first traffic light the buzz, of light-headedness and an instinctual boost of adrenaline, took hold. A mental reaction that was never to have been duplicated again.... But donating blood is a good thing!

Now building Vault 101, reverse engineered from yesterdays technology.

BBS Signature