00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!!

9,361 Views | 42 Replies

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-02-05 05:57:08

Hey that reminded me of another method,that I read in some chat a long time ago.Force him to eat splinters,pieces of broken glass and other shrapnel and then force feed him a whole bottle of laxative(a mere drop does wonders).Messy...

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-02-05 06:03:27

I still think mine from page one is the best method.... oh so sweetly cruel and sadistic, yet fun!

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-02-05 06:58:50

My guitar player and I once had a plan to modify a pellet gun into a device that fired pennies at ultra high velocities, thus giving them the effect of a bullet. You wouldn't need to get rid of the bodies that way, because HOW WOULD THEY TRACE A PENNY??? How would they even figure out how exactly the penny got hurled that hard as to kill the victim?

If Apple Jacks aren't going to taste like real apples, then they can get a regular job like everybody else.

BBS Signature

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-02-05 07:16:19

Jesus I thought this topic had gone away....

There was a movie I saw once called " The Brass Badge ". The premise of the movie was that there were two American double agents in the Army during World War Two. Their mission was to kill General Patton. They had to make it look like an accident. So they found this German gunsmith who modified a sniper rifle to fire brass bullets. Hence, the name. Brass would totally deform at high velocities. If someone was shot with one of these bullets in the neck, the neck would snap but there would only be a severe bruise. So they would have made Patton's death look like an accident, as it was in real life. It was a weird movie, but I just remembered it when I was thinking of the topic of this thread. So you would shoot someone with a brass bullet when they were sitting on a toilet. Then they would die in an embarrassing manner and you would have a good laugh afterwards.

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-02-05 07:21:34

kill him (your choice of way) then allow dogs to commit necrophylia on his corpse ... then burn him and the dogs; but it all in a fatty and smoke it! Oh yeah!

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-03-03 14:09:11

At 2/5/03 07:21 AM, zygoat wrote: kill him (your choice of way) then allow dogs to commit necrophylia on his corpse ... then burn him and the dogs; but it all in a fatty and smoke it! Oh yeah!

I tried this.It needs something.

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2003-03-03 14:23:31

inject chemicals in their ass. Splice their dick with a razor. Cut off their feet and feed it to them. Bring any family members in front of them and torture them before finally killing the person you intended to kill from the begining. Then have some more fun with the family members.

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-11 01:39:50

There is a sort of breathable liquid that makes you pass out and you think that you're dead. You have to drown him then revive him then drown him then revive him repeat until he doesn't know if he is living or dead and then torture his family to death in front of him so now he thinks he's in hell then you laugh as he tell you everything he has done wrong and tell him that there is no god, only hell for him. so you can torture him some more. btw add some halucinagenics things that make you hallucinate to the breathable liquid so that his "death" seems more life like.

Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-11 02:20:51

Hit that motherfucker with another motherfucker.

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-11 03:34:09

At 3/11/14 02:20 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Hit that motherfucker with another motherfucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFhLC_J6Cg

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-11 06:55:30

At 1/28/03 05:33 AM, GodIsMyHero wrote: Name funny ways to kill people and get rid of the bodys

One thing i always think about are ways to kill my little brother he is a pain and bugs me alot if you have a little brother you know what i am talking about

make him run in the streets with a hungry dog behind him...hahaha

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-24 20:13:47

lynched by clowns

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! 2014-03-25 12:36:25

I say slash a guys ass if a chainsaw!!! eheehhehe