GodIsMyHero
GodIsMyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:33 AM Reply

Name funny ways to kill people and get rid of the bodys

One thing i always think about are ways to kill my little brother he is a pain and bugs me alot if you have a little brother you know what i am talking about

EviLDoG
EviLDoG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:38 AM Reply

Run him over with a car. Get an axe, chop him into pieces. Rip all the flesh off the bones, put it in a blender. It should go all mushy, then heat that flesh in the microwave for 40 seconds (650 Watt). Take it out and then get an erection and thrust your penis into it. This should bring a whole new experience to masturbation andshould feel really pleasing. Then once you have released your semen in the flesh, eat it. It will make you feel great that something that was once bothering you, is not in your stomache and a part of you.

GodIsMyHero
GodIsMyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:38 AM Reply

Nice!

therazorsedge555
therazorsedge555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:39 AM Reply

Rent a woodchipper. Throw the body in, make it into compost.

If you wanted to cook him, you'd have to cut him up and cook him in pieces. I think the smell would give it away. Unless you cut him up and made BBQ or stew. Either way you still have to get rid of the bones.

Don't be a dumbass and take videos.

GodIsMyHero
GodIsMyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:40 AM Reply

At 1/28/03 05:38 AM, EviLDoG wrote:

thrust your penis into it. This should bring a whole new experience to masturbation andshould feel really pleasing. Then once you have released your semen in the flesh, eat it. It will make you feel great that something that was once bothering you, is not in your stomache and a part of you.

Err... have you done this before?

GodIsMyHero
GodIsMyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:42 AM Reply

At 1/28/03 05:39 AM, therazorsedge555 wrote: Rent a woodchipper. Throw the body in, make it into compost.

If you wanted to cook him, you'd have to cut him up and cook him in pieces. I think the smell would give it away. Unless you cut him up and made BBQ or stew. Either way you still have to get rid of the bones.

mMm.. the reminds me of fargo... and slince of the lambs.. wow

EviLDoG
EviLDoG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 05:43 AM Reply

It was inspired by jackinworld.com

therazorsedge555
therazorsedge555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:02 AM Reply

Another way is to dig a foundation for some dumbass shed you are building in the backyard. Stick the body in the foundation of the building when you pour the concrete. Bones, anyway. I still think you should get rid of the meat. Feed it to a dog or something.

Keep it simple. The more elaborate it gets, the more likely it is for something to go wrong.

Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!!

SuperDragon
SuperDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:28 AM Reply

I say slash a guys ass if a chainsaw!!! eheehhehe

SuperDragon
SuperDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:30 AM Reply

Slash a guys ass with a chainsaw...to be more correct :-))

Wadezilla
Wadezilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:36 AM Reply

Feed him through an IV for a year

Wadezilla
Wadezilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:38 AM Reply

Rip out his testicals and feed them too him. Pour chemicals on the wound.

JacksRage
JacksRage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 06:42 AM Reply

DEATH BY BUCK BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

BBS Signature
2Dtalent
2Dtalent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 28th, 2003 @ 07:46 AM Reply

I would pay someone to Eat himself to death. Iam pretty sure you can.

GodIsMyHero
GodIsMyHero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 06:26 AM Reply

At 1/28/03 07:46 AM, 2Dtalent wrote: I would pay someone to Eat himself to death. Iam pretty sure you can.

You people are CRACKIN me up

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 08:10 AM Reply

Hmmmm... First you have to shoot each of the major joints so he cant move. ya know knees, elbows wrists etc. And before you kill someone you always have to torture them (thats a given!). So as a starter hang him by hooks on a wall. since he has bullet wounds pour some salt in the wounds. Make sure to get those little thingies that hold there eyes open so they have to watch it all. Then add lemon juice and rubbing alcohol. Let him bleed til he is almost dead then hook an IV and a blood bag up to him so he cant. Take a bat and hit all the wounds until you are pleased with the amount of screaming he does. Then take a pair of scissors and heat the metal part up with some source of fire, blowtorch, lighter etc. Then take that blistering hot pair of scissors and slowly cut off his balls. make sure the eye things are still in so he has to watch that. Then slice open his lower abdomen so his intestines spill onto the floor, get some dogs or raccoons or any carnivore to come in and eat the intestines while he is alive and watching. after this hire some bums and crackheads to come and ass rape him while he is tied up bleeding to death, and make sure he sees you watching and laughing. after he is anally abused and bloody and nearly dead pour gasoline all over his body, hold up a picture of his family in front of his face, let him see it for a second then tell him that they are next. Then light a cigarette and throw it in his face. YAY!!! Ha ha ha ha ha.

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 08:12 AM Reply

Oh and why get rid of the body just put it in a display case in your house as a souvenir!

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 08:55 AM Reply

That or use the bone as a fire log, nice and slow burning to get you through the winter!

Mr-Chuckles
Mr-Chuckles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 09:00 AM Reply

Im scared now.......

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 09:04 AM Reply

At 1/30/03 09:00 AM, mr_chuckles66 wrote: Im scared now.......

:)

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 09:10 AM Reply

Dont be scared... i like the people on NG... so far that is.

Violet-AIM
Violet-AIM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 09:42 AM Reply

creative minds at work

DecepticonClock
DecepticonClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 09:54 AM Reply

oh yeah... you know it!

Darth-Jii
Darth-Jii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 11:30 AM Reply

Why kill him?You could always let him live in a state of undeath/life and torture him every now and then to let the stress out.I know this works,for I have my neighbour crusified inside the wall behind me.I feed him toiletpaper and BigMacs to keep him alive(BigMacs,eww...I'm so cruel).You should try capturing him and grinding his face off with a brush of some kind.That'll make 'im scream for sure.After that,slash his tongue into two flapping pieces with a hot scalpel(if you don't heat it,it'll be messy...nice and messy),but leave them still somewhat intact into your brothers mouth.Sprinkle salt on his newly deformed face if he's still conscious.Build something to keep him still,like a cross or maybe some kind of wheel.If you're feeling REALLY malicious,you could let a few rabid rats to gnaw his nuts.Deliciously painful...

Darth-Jii
Darth-Jii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 11:33 AM Reply

Addition to above:Some of the methods I mentioned may have been already put up in here.I'm not sure since I didn't bother to read the other messages...

Nine-Breaker
Nine-Breaker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 11:35 AM Reply

Punch him in his litle face until he bleeds a lot...then start choking him until he is just dead...then throw him outside of your house....rent a F-14 and fire some missiles on him

I think he is dead...

Darth-Jii
Darth-Jii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 12:06 PM Reply

At 1/30/03 11:35 AM, Nine_Breaker wrote: Punch him in his litle face until he bleeds a lot...then start choking him until he is just dead...then throw him outside of your house....rent a F-14 and fire some missiles on him

I think he is dead...

Oh how original!You made that up all by yourself?

SoullessWarrior
SoullessWarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 03:17 PM Reply

i like to keep it simple - ill just shank him when hes asleep

Psychedelic-Groove
Psychedelic-Groove
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 03:21 PM Reply

turn him on to Newgrounds.com. He'll be as good as ded.

blah-blah-blah-blah
blah-blah-blah-blah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Funny ways to kill people!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 30th, 2003 @ 03:36 PM Reply

nobody knows how to kill a man with pride. This is what you gatta do. first make best buds with someone. so be trust worthy for many many years. then when hess fully trust worthy and old enough to drink beer, put som kinda Lacsitive in hes beer, itl make him shit a lot. then pump him up with acid or somthing to make high. now go get some gloves cause hell probably shit him self. make sure he goes to the woash room then as soon as hes done smash him with a shovel knoking him out. now shit and piss on his face and when he wakes up (he shouldnt be high anymore) yell at him "YOUR A FAGGOT FOR THIS U MUST DIE" and drown him in the toilet

remember bite bite the little chewy babies of france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)