00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My dad had sex with my girlfriend!

35,941 Views | 277 Replies

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 05:22:15

doesnt** abortion*** sorry

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 05:22:49

If you get married to your GF, that makes the child your brother, as he's your father's son. This makes your wife your mother, and seeing as you're married to your wife, you're your own dad.

That would own.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 05:40:49

OMFG !

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 05:45:08

I think this is a good answer to alcoholism...

Incoherent text here.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:01:37

At 4/18/06 08:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

Listen to Wade Fulp He Is The Master

Keep posting or he'll give you the gas

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:02:18

poisen your dad and punch your gf in the stomoch so the baby dies cause when that kid finds out he's/she's gunna be pretty fucked up that his grandad is his/her dad and his/her dad is his fucking brother or just lie to him/her for all his/her life but remember he's/she's never gunna have your eyes.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:05:26

At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote:
wtf do i doo????? help :((((((((

Go on Jerry Springer, he'll help.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:06:09

cause she must of been really drunk to fuk a 50 year old or no offence but she must be some kind of slut.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:07:30

Gandalf_the_grey, you seriously need to see a shrink and talk about this to him/her, they'll make you feel better and know how you should handle this

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:10:50

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:16:37

At 4/18/06 10:56 PM, JuiceBox_Clock wrote: What the fuck? Call the police, don't ask the dumbasses on NG.

True it could be classed as rape

BTW Pelvic thrster that song was genius XD

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:16:38

Learn to spell? You say your 22.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:18:12

lol, if u stay with ur gf then u will technically fucking ur own mum

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:23:55

At 4/22/06 06:18 AM, GrimDragon wrote: lol, if u stay with ur gf then u will technically fucking ur own mum

Wrong. His mom is a different person. He'd be fucking his half-brother's mom.

Ignore this signature.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 06:38:41

Okie dokie.. it sounds like you're still sitting on what to do here so here are my thoughts.

KIDDO 1: First off, get the damn DNA tests.. for the kid that is already born. She may kick up a fuss saying it's yours but you need to be sure. Especially if this kid isn't yours (of course you may not like what you find so be careful). If you love this child and don't care then don't do it but if you want to humiliate your girlfriend have the test. Also if the kid isn't yours via DNA she can have your details taken off the birth certificate and all fatherly rights to this kid of yours removed.

Be warned that if you do leave your girlfriend and the kid is yours she'll probably get custody (unless you can put a strong fight up against her) and get you paying child support. Sorry, but that's the way the cookie crumbles in a lot of places (on the other hand she can probably get your dad to pay it as well if she plays her cards right).

DADDY: According to your posts your dad doesn't give a damn.. cut him out of your life. Don't bother talking to him when you need money either because it sounds like he probably won't give a crap. Sorry.

G/F: Your girlfriend can do whatever she wants with the baby. It's her body and her baby (not yours) so not matter how much you want her to have an abortion.. it's not so much your issue.. you can apply pressure to her but you can't force her to do anything regarding it.

And if all else fails.. talk to her friends.. as many as you can find of hers and engage with some sympathy sex with them and sue your G/F for emotional distress. ^_^

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 07:09:05

Jerry,Jerry!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:13:42

either one of the 3 is true 1) he hates you 2) she hates you 3) both

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:33:54

At 4/22/06 06:18 AM, GrimDragon wrote: lol, if u stay with ur gf then u will technically fucking ur own mum

No he won't that doesn't make any sense at all.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:40:11

put the kid up for adoption.. or let ur dad take care of it.. its his kid.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:47:12

Im dissapionted! All these (moderatly) king newgroundians hear the word "sex" and go crazy!

As for you and your problem, I don't know what to say. Get an abortion, a DNA test, anything, but don't leave your girlfriend. That will only lead a a singe and missrible life. Who knows, mabe you can be strong and get over it and live a happy life! Do what you think is right, but whatever you do, don't leave her! You will live a life of utter dispiar if you do. My advice is this: try and overcome it. Be happy that you have a new brother! Be happy that you have James! Be happy that you have actually got a girlfriend! Just whatever you do, try and be positive! I know its hard coming to grips with the fact that you dad had sex with her, but all good men can forgive, just like you should. Try and overcome it, so you and your family may live a very happy life! I hope I have helped you my freind.

If a man that always tells the truth comes up to you and says that another man always tells lies, and the man who always lies come up to you and says "I'm lying", then is he?

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:51:40

Dude , thats some serious stuff.
Quit your Girlfriend , she's a bitch for having sex with your father .
Stay away from your father , he's an asshole for having done something this stupid to his sun.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 08:59:52

If your girlfriend gets drunk like that you shouldn't be with her. Plus, stay the fuck away from your dad!!! He is crazy!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:00:46

tell ure dad hes a dick and then chop ures gfs head off and get the baby out then sow it on agen the f off 2 australia

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:02:21

OK, I was very wrong in my last post. I have just read a little bit more, and I am horrified at what happened. Brake up with her. Now. But be cuatious! This situation needs to be handled with care. Try and slowly back out of the relationship, and hopefully she will understand. Try and just be freinds, and occasionaly come in and say hi to your kid. If your lucky, maybe even become the kids godfather, if your that close with him. Try and stay away from your dad, beacuse he will do nothing but try and fix it while making it worse by flooding your mind with horrible memories. All in all, you don't deserve this pain. Your father should be sent to prision for doing that! It is him who should be feeling the pain, not you. But as I said before, try and overcome it!

If a man that always tells the truth comes up to you and says that another man always tells lies, and the man who always lies come up to you and says "I'm lying", then is he?

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:04:07

At 4/18/06 07:58 PM, -Jose- wrote:
At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote:
wtf do i doo????? help :((((((((
Go on Jerry Springer.

lol yeah its a typical jerry thing

deeeerp

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:13:20

simple... waste 'em both kill 2 birds wif 1 stone

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:28:57

You never had a girlfriend to begin with,

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:31:09

Doesn't want an abortion? Kick the bitch in the stomach and show her how it's done.

P.S. I think all this is an attention hoax, yet the concept was humorous.

There is nothing you can name that is more delicious and awesome than Subway.

I run on Mountain Dew.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 09:44:03

At 4/22/06 09:31 AM, FeeL_Os_oFf wrote: Doesn't want an abortion? Kick the bitch in the stomach and show her how it's done.

P.S. I think all this is an attention hoax, yet the concept was humorous.

Dude, WADE FULP replied, and you gotta be preety good at hoaxing to get past him!

unless hes a retarded monkey smoking crack while having buttsex!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-22 10:02:21

Seriously, if I were you I'd cut my losses and take my one child and just leave. Your girlfriend has disrespected you terribly, by not only cheating on you but with your own father and birthing his child. Even if you did have a paternity test later and it proved to be your child, it's still a horrible thing that she had sex with your father. And as if she just got drunk and it happened. Either she was drunker than any drunk I've ever met, or it was a pre-existing urge/temptation.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature