00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My dad had sex with my girlfriend!

35,942 Views | 277 Replies

Thats right, and i only found out a few days ago when my gf final decided to tell me that our second child together actually wasn't mine... but my dads.
We're both 22 and used to go to the same school in england. Together we already have a 1 and a half year old son called James, and i found out that my gf was pregnant with what i thought was our second child about 3 months ago.
Last saturday she told me that she had gotten drunk one day with my dad and "accidently" ended up in bed with each other. She was too ashamed to tell me when i found out that she was pregnant and just played along as if the child was mine, which i foolishly believed.

So thats it, my 54 year old dad is becoming a father again and im becoming a brother of my gfs child...

now i ask

WTF DO I DO??
Ive been trying to calm myself down like hell till today but i just cant believe it! my gf also doesnt want to get an abortian and my father doesnt care one way or another. My parents are devorced btw and my mum lives in italy.

But wtf do i do? i cant let her have this child i just cant! but she wont have an abortian!!

wtf do i doo????? help :((((((((

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:52:30

Break up with your girlfriend and stay away from your dad.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:52:58

At 4/18/06 07:51 PM, DestroyerOfMan wrote: KIll your father

Murder is generally the best option.

GT: WTF PILLOWSHIRT

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:53:40

have buttsex with your dad LOL!

honestly dont know, just stay the fuck away from both of them!!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:54:33

What the hell is this? Day of the alts? Flippin' heck...

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:55:14

Have sex with her mom, get revenge.

I'm in ur plane, killin ur snakes.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:55:24

That's a real tough one...Breaking you're relation isn't that easy, or getting out you're dads life, i really don't know what's the best, you're dad is a dick though..

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:55:28

Have sex with your mom. Its only fair, and then buy your girlfriend a coat hanger, she'll get the point.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:56:05

Ask to have sex with her and when the time is right to strike, thrust your fist into her uterus.

I'm sure the baby will have died then.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:56:51

Just because she had sex with your father doesn't mean he's the childs father, unless you haven't had sex with your girlfriend in awhile. If I were you, I'd get a DNA test just to make sure. But this is something you and your dad should have a conversation about.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:57:51

At 4/18/06 07:51 PM, DestroyerOfMan wrote: KIll your father, he's a dick.

thats what i would do hell ive got a shotgun i canb send over seas for you to kill him with gandalf

DDDDUUUURRRR

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:58:08

At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote:

Go on Jerry Springer.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:59:08

Kill yourself, you didnt gice good enough sex!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:59:16

Ex communicate your father and try to get your GF an abortion.If she strongly resists,take care of the kid.Or make your parents take the kid.Or give the kid up for adoption.OR Or Or see a phsychiatrist.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:59:39

my suggestion: break up with ur gf (she meant to say she was cheating on u wit ur dad)2:brutally assault ur dad
3:force ur dad to disown u.
4:grow a beard and mustache
5:move to lithuania and live in shame

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 19:59:53

At 4/18/06 07:53 PM, Xint wrote:??

Lies hurt children.

Don't do it.

So does cheating on others! man you wouldnt fucking understand! maybe you should try getting a girlfriend before bullshitting other peoples topics!

At 4/18/06 07:54 PM, -Zeke- wrote: What the hell is this? Day of the alts? Flippin' heck...

WHAT?! Look at my fucking sign up date, this isnt an alt! i just rarely go here anymore but i really need some fucking help with this. My gf is pregnant with my DADS Child! ffs guys.

At 4/18/06 07:54 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I assume you're not married?

Leave her and she can put up with two kids whilst you're fine

Ironically we were getting married in about 2 months times. But thats ships fucking sailed. Havent talked to them both since i found out btw, but i can leave her alone. i mean James is my son and i cant just leave him. The other kid .......... i dont give a flying fuck about. but if i leave her she will no doubt track me down and ask for child support.
FFSSSSSSS

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:00:16

At 4/18/06 07:53 PM, Coolblue305 wrote: have buttsex with your dad LOL!

Yeah! that'll show them.

Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.

-Ambrose Bierce

"This sig, is fucking cool."

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:01:38

At 4/18/06 07:58 PM, -Jose- wrote:
At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote:
Go on Jerry Springer.

We Could watch him fight his father....

Awesome.

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:03:59

At 4/18/06 07:56 PM, seventy-one wrote: Just because she had sex with your father doesn't mean he's the childs father, unless you haven't had sex with your girlfriend in awhile. If I were you, I'd get a DNA test just to make sure. But this is something you and your dad should have a conversation about.

shes 3 months pregnant and ive been using protection everytime ive been with her. but apparently they did it unprotected and she did not take any birthcontrols.

Im not sure if a dna test will do much sinces hes my father but even so, I can never get back to her, not now not ever! i dont care if she was drunk, you still have some sanity not to do what she did!

But ill ask for a DNA test if she starts saying its my child. but still unfucking believable!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:04:39

Can you legally force your Dad to pay child support? I'd have him pay child support and raise the child as your own and make your Dad not reveal he is the father. The genes will be similar so the kid will share your DNA and have similar features so you could pull it off. Love the child like he or she is your own. It's not the kid's fault and you would hopefully be a better father to this child than your father would be. Your father will pose as the child's grandfather and the kid would really never have to know. Or you can be open with the kid and still raise it like your son or daughter.

Or you could leave you GF, keep your existing child with you, and your Dad can help support his new son or daughter which would be your half brother. Your son would also be half brothers this child. So your son would by your half brother's half brother.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:04:43

GANDALF THE GREY has a girlfriend.................uh huh.......

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:05:57

Dude, slutzorz.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:07:05

Gandalf how come I cant click profile under your name?

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:07:09

Abortion is the only answer!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:08:28

At 4/18/06 08:07 PM, -MuTe_EcHo- wrote: Gandalf how come I cant click profile under your name?

He didn't create a profile thus he doesn't have one. He's what is called a vagrant, and should appear white on the "Who's online now" list.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:09:12

1 word but youre going to hell for it,. ABORTION, or set the kid up for adoption.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:10:49

You let titles preced what the kid in your gf's wound basically is, just a kid. You can still take care of it and whatnot if you choose to, just try not to let the title of "brother" or "son" get in the way of that.

Or, you can simply up and leave the girl. You shouldn't really be put to this and it's pretty much unfair for anyone, your GF or father, to expect you to take care of this kid, let alone try to live a happy relationship.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:11:25

dropkick the bitch in her belly or set up mad trap that will hurt helly ! like when she open the fridge a ham steak hits in her belly

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:12:32

1.- Leave your girlfriend. She doesn't deserve your love anymore.
2.- Get a DNA test for the first kid and the incoming baby (Yeah, for the first baby too) to check if its your son.
3.- If you're the kid's father, you gotta pay him child support. Otherwise, you won't.
4.- If you father is the father of the second kid, he'd have to pay him chold support. If he's father of the first kid, he'd have to pay for it too.
5.- Get a new life. You're young. You can do it.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-18 20:12:48

At 4/18/06 08:04 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Can you legally force your Dad to pay child support? I'd have him pay child support and raise the child as your own and make your Dad not reveal he is the father. The genes will be similar so the kid will share your DNA and have similar features so you could pull it off. Love the child like he or she is your own. It's not the kid's fault and you would hopefully be a better father to this child than your father would be. Your father will pose as the child's grandfather and the kid would really never have to know. Or you can be open with the kid and still raise it like your son or daughter.

Though it seems like a good solution for the child im really not sure how my dad would take it. After all it is his son and he can do whatever he bloody wants to do with this child, also im not sure i want to stay with my gf, not now anyway, i just cant. Other then that, if i could get over my hatred, and if my dad agrees, then that might be the best and only way.

Or you could leave you GF, keep your existing child with you, and your Dad can help support his new son or daughter which would be your half brother. Your son would also be half brothers this child. So your son would by your half brother's half brother.

This sounds more like the way ill go but still, the whole my sons half brother is my half brother is just ridiculous and fucking confusing! im seriously laughing and crying at the same time, and what wont other people think if they found out??

I seriously need to calm down but ... FUCKING HELL!

thanks for the reply wade.