New Topic Respond to this Topic
zef7
zef7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 21st, 2007 @ 12:51 PM Reply

www.gametrailers.com and www.wikipedia.org watch all the mgs4 trailers and search for mgs4 in wikipedia and you'll be on the same page as everyone else.

I know,I watched videos and stuff but I wanted YOUR advice

Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 21st, 2007 @ 03:55 PM Reply

At 1/21/07 12:51 PM, zef7 wrote:
www.gametrailers.com and www.wikipedia.org watch all the mgs4 trailers and search for mgs4 in wikipedia and you'll be on the same page as everyone else.
I know,I watched videos and stuff but I wanted YOUR advice

oh well, i think it will be amasing obviously. i don't kno what ur asking exactly. but from what i've seen it's gonna be the best of all mgs games. i could go on about how every aspect of the game is rly good but im pretty sure that goes w/o saying. the only thing i'm wondering about is that i read somewhere that there gonna change the camera system to a 2nd person over the sholder thing. now i doubt that it will end up looking like Resident Evil 4's camera, but i liked the system we had, i don't kno if it should have been changed.

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature
zef7
zef7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 21st, 2007 @ 05:54 PM Reply

oh well, i think it will be amasing obviously. i don't kno what ur asking exactly. but from what i've seen it's gonna be the best of all mgs games. i could go on about how every aspect of the game is rly good but im pretty sure that goes w/o saying. the only thing i'm wondering about is that i read somewhere that there gonna change the camera system to a 2nd person over the sholder thing. now i doubt that it will end up looking like Resident Evil 4's camera, but i liked the system we had, i don't kno if it should have been changed.

Ok,I think I'll buy it(the PS3 is too expensive!!)

Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 21st, 2007 @ 09:08 PM Reply

At 1/21/07 05:54 PM, zef7 wrote:
Ok,I think I'll buy it(the PS3 is too expensive!!)

it sure is, but it's so worth it. (teehee, Santa was good to me this year)

BBS Signature
rottenneggs
rottenneggs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 22nd, 2007 @ 08:44 AM Reply

People, when you get the PS3 buy Resistance. It's a cool alien game. By the way when you finish Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater when you clear the game mabe around six times your save on your PS2 memory card the white roses turns into red roses... Very intresting.

zef7
zef7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 22nd, 2007 @ 09:28 AM Reply

. By the way when you finish Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater when you clear the game mabe around six times your save on your PS2 memory card the white roses turns into red roses... Very intresting.

Ok,I've finished the game 4times and I a bit bored so I'm not gonna do that

Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 22nd, 2007 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 1/22/07 08:44 AM, rottenneggs wrote: People, when you get the PS3 buy Resistance. It's a cool alien game. By the way when you finish Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater when you clear the game mabe around six times your save on your PS2 memory card the white roses turns into red roses... Very intresting.

It shouldn't be 6 times, it turned red on my only after 1

and i have resistance, it's pretty good.

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 23rd, 2007 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 1/22/07 05:34 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote:
and i have resistance, it's pretty good.

they turn red if you save the game during the time snake's in jail wen he got his eye shot.
(he will have nightmares next time you start the game from that point)

Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 23rd, 2007 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 1/11/07 08:58 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote:

but he's not bad. And now after Raiden got his sick ninja suit, he's awesome.

Didn't I already say that?

It's gonna be fun fighting things 10x bigger than me!

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 23rd, 2007 @ 07:51 PM Reply

Can i join?

P.S. There is going to a metal gear solid movie, and David Hayter is Solid Snake!

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 23rd, 2007 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 1/23/07 07:51 PM, Assassin223 wrote: Can i join?

P.S. There is going to a metal gear solid movie, and David Hayter is Solid Snake!

sure. all are welcome

yeah, but david hayter isn't gonna be snake, they had a pic of the guy on wikipedia but it's been taken down so i don't kno. David hayter is gonna be directing and helping to write it. he helped write and direct the xmen movies as well as some others.

BBS Signature
Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 23rd, 2007 @ 10:13 PM Reply

At 1/23/07 09:51 PM, Xtesh wrote:
At 1/23/07 07:51 PM, Assassin223 wrote: Can i join?

Are you sure? I thought the actor for Snake was still up for grabs, although not many people can do Snale's voice right.
Any thoughts on what Snake sounds like in MGS4? I figure the normal voice, with a twinge of the old-spaghetti western added in. Y'know, the old-guy voice.

Well, i really don't like the Japaneses voice for snake in mgs1-3. it sounds just like any cliche japaneese samuri voice. but i think that the old man voice fits old snake perfectly. It really sounds just like an aged old samuri. I hope David is good enough to get it right.

BTW... anybody have any ideas on y we see both old and a young snake in the 3rd mgs4 trailer? is it a new snake? does snake get botox? any ideas?

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 04:59 PM, Xtesh wrote:
If they lied about Solidus, then why not lie about others?

It'd put it in context too. I mean, MGS is riddled with lies, well not lies so much. But there is a lot we, like the characters don't know.... the whole Patriot issue and such.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 06:50 PM, Nev wrote:
It'd put it in context too. I mean, MGS is riddled with lies, well not lies so much. But there is a lot we, like the characters don't know.... the whole Patriot issue and such.

Thats what makes MGS such a great series. They do so many unsuspecting things. And does anyone know if MGS4 will be the last installment of the series?

BBS Signature
Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:18 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 06:57 PM, xthesnarfx wrote:
At 1/24/07 06:50 PM, Nev wrote:
Thats what makes MGS such a great series. They do so many unsuspecting things. And does anyone know if MGS4 will be the last installment of the series?

Kojima said it would be.But I highly doubt it.That rumor has been debunked/debugged so many times it's not even funny.

I remember reading something in GAMEPRO saying that Kojima had given the director's seat to someone else during the development of MGS4 and he was going to make sure nothing got messed uop...
But due to several creative differences and other things he took his rightful place in the director's seat back.

Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:21 PM Reply

But due to several creative differences and other things he took his rightful place in the director's seat back.

Is this true?

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 06:57 PM, xthesnarfx wrote: And does anyone know if MGS4 will be the last installment of the series?

I honestly doubt it. I do however believe that this will be the last game involving Snake to come out for a console. I'm sure more PSP versions will rise up though. I can see a MGS5 coming out but not being any good.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:48 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 07:33 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: I honestly doubt it. I do however believe that this will be the last game involving Snake to come out for a console. I'm sure more PSP versions will rise up though. I can see a MGS5 coming out but not being any good.

Partly because it'll probably involve more Raiden?

Next Release ETA: ?

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 07:48 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Partly because it'll probably involve more Raiden?

Raiden is ace. I hope he's the one that kills Snake in MGS4. He's his back on him and then rapes Meryl.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 07:56 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 07:53 PM, Nev wrote:
At 1/24/07 07:48 PM, HaroFreak wrote:
Raiden is ace. I hope he's the one that kills Snake in MGS4. He's his back on him and then rapes Meryl.

Im pretty sure that senaireo will never play out.

BBS Signature
Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 08:00 PM Reply

Well i found this info on gamespot, and nobody can do better than David Hayter. Gamespot said that they might make David as the actor as snake. i am going to post again and copy down what Hido Kojima

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 08:05 PM Reply

E3 06: Live-action Metal Gear Solid movie confirmed
In his official E3 2006 catalog, MGS creator Hideo Kojima announces a big-screen adaptation of the legendary Konami series is in the works.
By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot
Posted May 10, 2006 1:48 pm PT

Kojima's mock E3 newsletter versus the real thing.LOS ANGELES--When excited attendees left yesterday's Konami press conference, they were handed a catalog for Studio Kojima's forthcoming slate of games. However, many didn't know it, since the brochure was a clever imitation of the newsletter handed out each day at of the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

On the front of the Kojima catalog was a "breaking news" box, which bore the headline "Solid Snake...On the silver screen?" The blurb below it read, "In a late-breaking surprise announcement, director Hideo Kojima revealed that his most famous creation--Metal Gear Solid--is getting the live-action treatment."

Given the semicomic nature of the fake E3 newsletter/Kojima Productions catalog, many thought the story was a joke. However, on the last page of the pamphlet was a page-long article on the project, which showed that Kojima was dead serious when he made the announcement.

After assuring readers at length that German director Uwe Boll will not have anything to do with the project, as rumored, Kojima talked about the film. "I have received many offers to adapt Metal Gear Solid. It has taken a long time, but we have finally settled on an arrangement," said the revered designer. "False facts aside, a movie project is underway. I have finalized a Class-A contract with a party in Hollywood."

Close-up of movie announcement blurb.Kojima did not mention the name of the party, a release date, or any potential directors or stars. However, ever since the original PlayStation Metal Gear Soild, the English-language dialogue of game hero Solid Snake has been voiced by Hollywood figure David Hayter. Though a prolific voice actor, Hayter has enjoyed greater success as a screenwriter, with credits for X-Men, X2, and the forthcoming Watchmen under his belt.

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 08:07 PM Reply

How of you have beaten MGS 1,2,3, and VR mission?

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 07:48 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Partly because it'll probably involve more Raiden?

No, l have a feeling that they're going to introduce another character that somehow has a connection with Snake, maybe his son or something. But it's going to end up having good graphics and gameplay but a very cliche story line. This is assuming they do make a 5th one.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
crazypants2007
crazypants2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 09:08 PM Reply

wowz im a huge MGS fan. it would be an honor to join.

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 09:45 PM Reply

We will let all the bigest MGS fans join.

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 09:52 PM Reply

Hey any body going to buy a PS3 just for Metal Gear Solid4?

metal gear solid club

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 24th, 2007 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 10:08 PM, Xtesh wrote: The fifth one should be all about Big Boss(that is, if they make one). Mostly because he's the..... coolest snake in my opinion.

Well that's basically what the newest PSP version is all about. Correct me if l'm wrong but the PSP version is supposed to take place after MGS3, so therefore you should be playing Big Boss. But like l said before if they make a 5th one the main character is going to have some sort of connection with Snake. Since it would be taking place in the future, again this is assuming they make one, they'll probably clone Snake to produce a new one to take on another monstrous enemy.

NG Mafia

BBS Signature
YourAntelope
YourAntelope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 25th, 2007 @ 12:14 PM Reply

MGS is a great series. I didn't care too much about Raiden, there were bits i disliked and bits I didn't. What is on mind is how they going to make MGS4 work. A old man Snake? Interesting and odd. Original I suppose and gets fans enticed.

Sleeping-Insomniac
Sleeping-Insomniac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to metal gear solid club Jan. 25th, 2007 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 1/24/07 09:52 PM, Assassin223 wrote: Hey any body going to buy a PS3 just for Metal Gear Solid4?

already did.

At 1/24/07 08:00 PM, Assassin223 wrote: Well i found this info on gamespot, and nobody can do better than David Hayter. Gamespot said that they might make David as the actor as snake. i am going to post again and copy down what Hido Kojima

Well, u kno what, i bet that david would be a KICK ASS SNAKE!!!! if they could get him 2 look like snake... maybe they'll do a remake of mg or mg2 so that snake could be younger and look more like good old dave

At 1/24/07 10:08 PM, Xtesh wrote: He can't have children, Solidus said that they were infertile due to genetic tampering. But then again, it could be all lies... Maybe a protoge?

sweet idea, but raiden is sorta like snake's protage.

At 1/24/07 10:50 PM, Boris-4-U wrote:
At 1/24/07 10:08 PM, Xtesh wrote: The fifth one should be all about Big Boss(that is, if they make one). Mostly because he's the..... coolest snake in my opinion.
Well that's basically what the newest PSP version is all about...

I agree, naked snake seemed to be coolest in every way, looked cooler, acted cooler, was cooler! and yeah the psp version was about naked snake and it was very good, but the lack of honest to goodness cutsceenes took away from the awesomeness a bit.

At 1/25/07 12:14 PM, YourAntelope wrote: MGS is a great series. I didn't care too much about Raiden, there were bits i disliked and bits I didn't. What is on mind is how they going to make MGS4 work. A old man Snake? Interesting and odd. Original I suppose and gets fans enticed.

i really like old snake... personally i thought as i said above that naked snake had solid beat in personallity and coolness, but it just seemes right to have snake an old man for some reason... it just works out well.

BBS Signature