New Topic Respond to this Topic
DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 12:58:47 Reply

Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club
Co-owner of the: Horror club
Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature
NM-Productions
NM-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 18:41:03 Reply

You know what? I've been thinking...

Oh god...

I think Broly isn't as great as I used to think he was. He's a cool character and all, but I think his very large and bulky transformation was completely unnessessary. He may have tarnished some of DBZ's reputation with his oversized deltoids and such.

What do you think?

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature
TheSilverSerpent
TheSilverSerpent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-07 22:22:58 Reply

At 1/7/07 12:58 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?

Hmm. Interesting question, though since in Dragon ball he was shot right in the head, then got up again and merely said "Ow, that hurt!" I assume yes. That and the fact that he's survived Ki blasts that have the power of ten atomic bombs.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature
RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 10:18:15 Reply

At 1/7/07 10:22 PM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:
At 1/7/07 12:58 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can Goku be hurt by human weapons like knives, and swords? I mean can they pearce his skin?
Hmm. Interesting question, though since in Dragon ball he was shot right in the head, then got up again and merely said "Ow, that hurt!" I assume yes. That and the fact that he's survived Ki blasts that have the power of ten atomic bombs.

let's say they have a power uncomparable(whatever) to anything we've ever seen in real life. I mean, ten a bombs isn't really that much in dbz speaking.

Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.

But I guess the Tapion(trunks') sword is magic or whatever

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 14:17:02 Reply

At 1/8/07 10:18 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.

There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 14:38:22 Reply

At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

SEAMONKY!!! Congrats on lvl 13 :D

Web developer, software engineer, musician, all-around nerd.

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 16:56:41 Reply

At 1/8/07 02:38 PM, Trunks wrote:
At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.
SEAMONKY!!! Congrats on lvl 13 :D

That's a lot off topic!
But, yes, congrats.
What about a DB club? What do you think?

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 17:04:23 Reply

There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:09:40 Reply

At 1/8/07 05:04 PM, Trunks wrote: There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.

Oh well...

Ghettodawg4
Ghettodawg4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:12:11 Reply

You can deny and i wont without knowing but i am bored and canm i post DBZ hentai?

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 18:14:02 Reply

At 1/8/07 06:12 PM, Ghettodawg4 wrote: You can deny and i wont without knowing but i am bored and canm i post DBZ hentai?

just no! you can't post!

DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-08 21:58:00 Reply

At 1/8/07 06:09 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:
At 1/8/07 05:04 PM, Trunks wrote: There might be some members, but most mods don't think DB and DBZ are two different series, and take the same universe fact as a reason to lock it.
Oh well...

A DB club sounds cool! By the way if in DB someone strong like Buu came to Earth what do would happen? My guess is Goku would die and say byebye to the future. But if he got stronger somehow and beat Buu than how strong would he be now?!?

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature
RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 10:32:03 Reply

At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/8/07 10:18 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Also, wtf is u with the dbz swords? They should be useless and yet frieza was killed by one.
There were many DBZ characters that had swords. Janemba, Dabura, Trunks, Gohan at one point, Tapion, and probably more that I missed.

Ya, I know. Hence my question of "Wtf?".

How come their swords work and normal human weapons don't seem to bother the (strong)dbz characters? But then again, the common explanation is probably "they're magic!!!1!11!!"

That's a nice bat ya got there :)
Looks cool.

BBS Signature
DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 16:43:28 Reply

At 1/9/07 10:32 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
At 1/8/07 02:17 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Ya, I know. Hence my question of "Wtf?".

How come their swords work and normal human weapons don't seem to bother the (strong)dbz characters? But then again, the common explanation is probably "they're magic!!!1!11!!"

Maybe it's just that the people swinging the swords are stronger than humans, so it has more force behind it. Then again wouldn't the sword break?

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 18:56:01 Reply

At 1/9/07 04:43 PM, DemonCole wrote: Maybe it's just that the people swinging the swords are stronger than humans, so it has more force behind it. Then again wouldn't the sword break?

It's the swords, most of those swords have some sort of power associated with them (aka, Dabura's is a demon sword, Trunk's sword is the Z sword (right?) and so is Gohans (i get confuzzled there sometimes)

elfboy17
elfboy17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-09 23:57:53 Reply

It's the swords, most of those swords have some sort of power associated with them (aka, Dabura's is a demon sword, Trunk's sword is the Z sword (right?) and so is Gohans (i get confuzzled there sometimes)

i dont think trunk's sword is the z sword cuase that was broken and i belive it was never fixed or at least i didnt see it fixed but according to the tappion movie trunk's sword is from tapion but i clearly reamber something about him telling someone that it was his dads sword im not to sure.

RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 08:02:16 Reply

Yeah, Trunks' sword is a gift from Tapion.

If you count the movies. I don't remember him claiming where it came from in the series, so I guess we'll have to.

BBS Signature
Medjai-Power
Medjai-Power
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 12:38:10 Reply

At 1/10/07 08:02 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Yeah, Trunks' sword is a gift from Tapion.

If you count the movies. I don't remember him claiming where it came from in the series, so I guess we'll have to.

Kid trunks' sword is tapions but future trunks' sword cant be tapions they both have the exact detail but it cant be because the future timeline is different from the one we watch..

The Legend Of Zelda; The Awakened Triforce
Coming Soon...
Clock sig for more details,

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 15:55:42 Reply

CONFUSED

I thought Trunk's sword was the Z sword in an alternate timeline given to him by Tapion and Gohan's Z Sword he gets but breaks..

Time to go refresh my memory... lol

DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 18:05:59 Reply

Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 21:12:46 Reply

Oh my God...
The stupidity of the past page or so is hurting my brain...
:(

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
DemonCole
DemonCole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-10 21:20:04 Reply

is there any way to change your aura color from dark to light?

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-11 16:21:17 Reply

At 1/10/07 09:12 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Oh my God...
The stupidity of the past page or so is hurting my brain...
(

lol

RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 14:10:12 Reply

At 1/10/07 06:05 PM, DemonCole wrote: Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?

Probably not.

If such a thing would happen to Goku, there would come smoke out of his ears and nose for comic effect. I would bet my ass on it.

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 14:43:27 Reply

At 1/12/07 02:10 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
At 1/10/07 06:05 PM, DemonCole wrote: Even though DBZ fighters have super durable bodies how do we know this is the same with their insides. If a DBZ fighter had his mouth open and got shot and it hit his adam's apple would he be hurt?
Probably not.
If such a thing would happen to Goku, there would come smoke out of his ears and nose for comic effect. I would bet my ass on it.

Yeah, Rabies got a point. He's a Saiyan and they can dodge bullets with Instant Transmission or counter the speeding bullet with his arms or something. What are the possible outcomes of a Bullet going into his mouth and hitting his adam apple? :/

By the way, I like your Sig Rabies. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 15:47:13 Reply

At 1/12/07 02:43 PM, Seamonky wrote:

Yeah, Rabies got a point. He's a Saiyan and they can dodge bullets with Instant Transmission or counter the speeding bullet with his arms or something. What are the possible outcomes of a Bullet going into his mouth and hitting his adam apple? :/

For a Ki shot, i'd say the smoke thing, for a bullet they'd probably zoom in and show the bullet breaking into tiny pieces.

Also, I don't think you can get shot in you addam's apple, with a bullet, via your mouth.

i think you guys mean that red thing, looking like a punching bag, in the back of your mouth.

By the way, I like your Sig Rabies. :)

Thx. I like it too, and yours a funny!

and so true :)

BBS Signature
Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:07:00 Reply

Anyone vote for a DB Club!!
Votes for now:
Yes: 1
No: 1

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:13:00 Reply

At 1/12/07 03:47 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: For a Ki shot, i'd say the smoke thing, for a bullet they'd probably zoom in and show the bullet breaking into tiny pieces.
Also, I don't think you can get shot in you addam's apple, with a bullet, via your mouth.
i think you guys mean that red thing, looking like a punching bag, in the back of your mouth.

Yeah, you know what we are talking about. :)

Thx. I like it too, and yours a funny!

I might get my Sig changed to something more cooler from the Sig Makers Crew.

Anyone vote for a DB Club!!

No DB Crew. We already have a DBZ Crew that talks about DB, DBZ, and DBGT.

BBS Signature
RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:40:38 Reply

At 1/12/07 06:07 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Anyone vote for a DB Club!!
Votes for now:
Yes: 1
No: 1

No

What's the point anyway? Talk about DB here.

It's like making a Saw II club when a Saw club already exists:
Built for the sole purpose of the creator being a club leader.

BBS Signature
LordDarkSteel
LordDarkSteel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-01-12 18:48:38 Reply

I wanna join