Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 19:04:36 Reply

At 11/21/06 02:49 PM, JamieH wrote:
At 11/20/06 07:21 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: Uh.. are u fuckin' serious? u gotta b kidding me.. thats gotta b the dumbest shit ive ever heard
So what? I can't have an opinion? I always thought Imperfect Cell in all of his forms was the best villian in the entire series. He has that sweet tail, that sucks up people. That is awesome :)

no you just cant have opinions that dumb.. i mean damn i know at least 20 people can can kick cells ass, i dont favor anybody thinking like that, i know where the limits are, both janemba and buu would beat cell no problem

Ninja-Assassin Comin out Thrashin and Slashin in a disorderly fashion

BBS Signature
Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 19:14:21 Reply

At 11/21/06 06:44 PM, NM-Productions wrote: The Balls are Inert. I almost keeled over and died from laughter from this.

LOL A LOT!

Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 20:45:39 Reply

At 11/21/06 06:44 PM, NM-Productions wrote: The Balls are Inert. I almost keeled over and died from laughter from this.

lmao check this 1 out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ubagl2-fc

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 21:48:21 Reply

Lol at the first one, the second one too.

I'm full of lol's today.

Web developer, software engineer, musician, all-around nerd.

Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 21:49:40 Reply

At 11/21/06 08:49 PM, JamieH wrote:
At 11/21/06 07:04 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: no you just cant have opinions that dumb.. i mean damn i know at least 20 people can can kick cells ass, i dont favor anybody thinking like that, i know where the limits are, both janemba and buu would beat cell no problem
Jesus Christ dude, it was just a statement saying that Cell was my favorite villian, don't get so fucking pissed.

lmao, ok cell can be your fav. character, but just dont go around braggin about him, calm down man, ur gonna end up givin urself a hemeroid

BBS Signature
coycoy
coycoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-21 23:44:11 Reply

who here hates that fat fuck, android 19? he got on my nerves so bad on dbz. his weird laugh, and the fact he was winning at first! I was glad when vegeta straightened up his ass. ^__^ lol. sorry for the random message..... i just watched this episode where ssj goku was fighting android 19 on you-tube. I hadent seen that episode in years. :P

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-22 13:27:17 Reply

At 11/21/06 09:49 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: lmao, ok cell can be your fav. character, but just dont go around braggin about him, calm down man, ur gonna end up givin urself a hemeroid

Er... how would it give him a haemorrhoid?

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-22 15:12:39 Reply

At 11/22/06 01:27 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote:
At 11/21/06 09:49 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: lmao, ok cell can be your fav. character, but just dont go around braggin about him, calm down man, ur gonna end up givin urself a hemeroid
Er... how would it give him a haemorrhoid?

it just will

BBS Signature
RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-23 14:47:42 Reply

Buu Vs. Janemba, eyy? Janemba can easily own that little pink blob of shit's ass. Period.

But the best villain in my opnion is Super 17. even though he is Gt.

So what's up?

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-23 23:52:05 Reply

At 11/22/06 03:12 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: it just will

O_o
Do you know what a haemorrhoid is?

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
elfboy17
elfboy17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-24 11:24:32 Reply

andriod 19 yeah he was fucking annoying and trunks was preety cool but i like vegetas hot headeness more.

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-24 11:43:01 Reply

At 11/24/06 11:24 AM, elfboy17 wrote: andriod 19 yeah he was fucking annoying and trunks was preety cool but i like vegetas hot headeness more.

I totally agree!

<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-24 12:18:25 Reply

At 11/23/06 02:47 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: But the best villain in my opnion is Super 17. even though he is Gt.

Well hey guys what are the goku/vegeta fusion characters power levels compared to goku and vegeta separated at super saiyan five? I mean I know im taking a huge leap right now but I would say pretty close so maybe janemba or buu vs. super 17 might actually be a fair one?

RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-25 09:50:58 Reply

At 11/24/06 12:18 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 11/23/06 02:47 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: But the best villain in my opnion is Super 17. even though he is Gt.
Well hey guys what are the goku/vegeta fusion characters power levels compared to goku and vegeta separated at super saiyan five? I mean I know im taking a huge leap right now but I would say pretty close so maybe janemba or buu vs. super 17 might actually be a fair one?

yeah, I don't think so. Super 17 is just unbelievably strong and correct me if I'm wrong but Buu and Janemba aren't exactly the smartest people out there, they wouldn't even know why their ki blasts aren't working. Seriously, Super 17 pwns them. Or he "pwndizzles" them

BBS Signature
Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-25 18:20:28 Reply

I don't know if someone already posted something like this and I'm not going to read all 316 pg.s!Sadly,I have no pictures(srry!)

DBZ:The Life and Times of The Saiyans
EPISODES:(SEASON 1)

Ep.1-Goku and the Invincible Toaster Parts 1@/2
Goku can't start the all-powerful toaster!

Ep.2-Vegeta's Nightmare
Vegeta has a nightmare about a foe worse than Freiza.

Ep.3-Gohan's Inner Power/Secret Power Source
Find out where the power of the Super/Father-Son Kamehameha's power really came from!

Ep.4-The Toaster Returns!! (The End of a corny series)
The Toaster is back and we find a another way to become a super saiyen.....

Episode 1-Goku and the Invincible Toaster(part 1)

Goku's House-In the Kitchen-
Goku and Chi-Chi have been living their almost normal lives quite well.But what happens in between the action you ask?Let's go to a moment in time a few months before the Raditz saga.....

Chi-Chi is cooking breakfest as Goku brings in an unnaturally large fish.Chi-Chi stares in shock.As Goku puts the fish down,
Goku:Chi-Chi! When's breakfast gonna be ready!?I'm starving...
Chi-Chi:-Looks at him in annoyment-You're always starving.If you're really that hungry,go make some toast.The bread''s on the table and the new toaster's over there-points-.

Goku then proceeds to lazily pick up the bread and go to the toaster.
Goku:How does this thing work?-flips the switch-hmmm..-flicks it again,nothing happens-
Why isn't it working?-Starts to hit it against the counter-

Goku:Come on!!-Shoves toast inside toaster,toast shoots out at his face-AHHHHHH!!!-throws toaster at wall-
The toaster continues to shoot bread at goku-
Goku:Chi-Chi the toaster's possessed-smacks away toast several slices of bread-

Chi-Chi:Oh come on Goku!How can you not know how to use a toaster?Woaahhh!!!-Goku throws the toaster at the wall-
Goku:Chi-Chi LOOK OUT!!!!!-dashes towards the toaster and punches it through the wall-

The toaster magically starts flying on it's own.Goku soon engages it in an aerial battle.
Goku:MACH FIST!!!-HITS THE TOASTER WITH A FLURRY OF PUNCHES-
The toaster and Gku continue to do battle until it rams Goku in the stomach and sends him flying back into the kitchen.
Chi-Chi runs up to him.
Chi-Chi:Goku!Are you okay!!What's going on!?
Goku:-Get's up-It's the toaster!I told you it was possessed!-Chi-Chi slaps him-
Chi-Chi:Don't lie to me!Did you just destroy our new $200 toaster?-Toaster busts in-Wh..Y..WHY..Why is the toaster floating?
Goku:Stand back-gets in a kamehameha stance-
Chi-Chi:GOKU?No..no..

Goku:Ka...me...ha...me...
Chi-Chi:No..Goku NOT IN THE HOUSE!!!-Blue ball appears in Goku's hands-
Goku:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!-Shoots the Kamehameha Wave at the toaster-
The toaster floats and somehow is able to redirect the attack back at Goku,utterly destroying the house,Chi-Chi is blasted back into the rubble...

Goku powers up and flys out of the rubble and flies off into the woods with the Toaster in pursuit.Krillin,Yamacha,Chiaotzu,Puar,Tien,Ya jirobi,and Tien show up to help Chi-Chi out of the rubble...

So what do you think so far?
I originally intended for this to be a short mini comic srip,but without pictures...well you get my point...

Episode 1-Goku and the Invincinble Toaster(P.2)

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Rague
Rague
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-25 18:51:51 Reply

At 11/25/06 06:20 PM, Rague wrote:

DBZ:The Life and Times of The Saiyans
EPISODES:(SEASON 1)
Ep.1-Goku and the Invincible Toaster Parts 1@/2
Goku can't start the all-powerful toaster!

Ep.2-Vegeta's Nightmare
Vegeta has a nightmare about a foe worse than Freiza.

Ep.3-Gohan's Inner Power/Secret Power Source
Find out where the power of the Super/Father-Son Kamehameha's power really came from!

Srry about Double Post,I found my notes for season 1 and 2:(Episode 4 is now episode 6!!!!!!!)

Ep.4-Predictable Plotlines
Have you ever noticed a constant pattern in the DBZ storyline?

BonusEpisode(A)-Vegeta,Saiyen Duelist
Find out what happens when you combine Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ!
BonusEpisode(B)-CHAOS
Discover what happens when you combine too many animes at once.

Ep.5-Brolly's Revenge!
Remember the 3rd Broly movie that apparently sucked?It's time to give the fans what they loved about Broly with a few twists!

Ep.6-The Toaster Returns

The Toaster is back and we find a another way to become a super saiyen.....

EPISODES:(SEASON 2)
Ep.1-Goku vs THE Toaster Round 1
After a year of training with Future Trunks,Gohan,and Piccolo;Goku has perfected and mastered his super-saiyen powers and scheduled a re-match.But the toaster has been trainig as well...what new abilities will be brought into the fold?

Ep.2-Vegeta's NEW Nightmare...
??????_ Decoding......

Ep.3-Goku vs the Toaster Round 2

Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-25 19:57:47 Reply

At 11/23/06 11:52 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote:
At 11/22/06 03:12 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: it just will
O_o
Do you know what a haemorrhoid is?

External hemorrhoids are those that occur outside of the anal verge (the distal end of the anal canal). They are sometimes painful, and can be accompanied by swelling and irritation. Itching, although often thought to be a symptom from external hemorrhoids, is more commonly due to skin irritation.
If the vein ruptures and a blood clot develops, the hemorrhoid becomes a thrombosed hemorrhoid.
Internal hemorrhoids are those that occur inside the rectum. As this area lacks pain receptors, internal hemorrhoids are usually not painful and most people are not aware that they have them. Internal hemorrhoids, however, may bleed when irritated.
Untreated internal hemorrhoids can lead to two severe forms of hemorrhoids: prolapsed and strangulated hemorrhoids.
Prolapsed hemorrhoids are internal hemorrhoids that are so distended that they are pushed outside of the anus.
If the anal sphincter muscle goes into spasm and traps a prolapsed hemorrhoid outside of the anal opening, the supply of blood is cut off, and the hemorrhoid becomes a strangulated hemorrhoid.

>Haha Hemorroid

BBS Signature
Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 10:00:21 Reply

Hey iTrunks, why don't you represent the DBZ club in the congress?

Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 12:13:31 Reply

At 11/26/06 08:15 AM, JamieH wrote:
At 11/25/06 07:57 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: Info on hemorroids
Yeah, I can copy and paste, too.

Aah shutup

Is GT on anymore? I haven't seen it in a while.

Nah.. GT ended on T.v. a while ago, i recomend downloading it on limewire or acctually buying the tapes. I believe limewires the best way to get what you want without paying (haha)

BBS Signature
Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 12:47:30 Reply

Ok for people who are familiar with the dragonball ft series, I've been redoing all the episodes taking out all of the flaws and replacing them with the best stuff I can think of. so this means one episode per day starting with the remakes of the older episodes working its way down to the very newer episodes.. so those of you who have no clue what dragonball ft is, its my very own fan made story line of when Trunks returns to his future timeline and kills the androids and cell.

ps. The story has been expanded greatly

Warriors Saga

Episode 1: Trunks' Plan

---

After Trunks has finished off the androids of the future time line, he and his mom Bulma finally live in peace. But after a couple of months, Trunks couldn't deal with the loss of his fallen Friends... So he came up with a brilliant plan.

-Capsule Corp.

Bulma begins to pour a cup of coffee and hands it to Trunks as he walks in yawning. Bulma already had made hers picks it up and starts to sip it.

Trunks: Mom, I cant stand not having Dad around to watch me grow up, Gohan to have some one to hang with, Krillin to pick on, or anybody else around.. it gets boring.

Bulma: It's just something we'll have to live with hun, I'm sorry.. I wish they were here too but...

Trunks: But you're pretty much the smartest person alive!

Bulimia: Yea, where ya gettin' to Trunks? I can't just go and bring them back to life. No one has the power or even technology to just bring someone back to life.

Trunks: No, but the Dragon Balls can!

Bulma: Yea, but there is no Dragon Balls. No Piccolo, no kami, no Dragon Balls. I'm sorry hun.

Trunks: Yea.. but there is a Planet Namek, and you can build a space pod! No one died of natural causes its was those damned Androids!

Bulma: You know what son, you're right, I'll get started on it as soon as possible! But you really need to lay off on the mouth it's really starting to piss me off.

Trunks blushes as Bulma finishes her coffee. She then walks over to the sink and washes the dirty mug.

Bulma: Poor Goku!

Trunks: I know. He did die of a natural cause.

Trunks finishes his coffee and puts it on the table and flies off.

Bulma: Now where's he off to in such a hurry? And without even saying goodbye!!

---

As Trunks flies in random circles he notices that most of the Earth has recovered since the Androids. As he whips through the air he comes to a sudden stop over the ruined lookout.

Trunks: ( thinking ) Soon guys.. soon everything will be how it used to be. Before those damned Androids!

---

- Capsule Corp.

Bulma leaned over the table and rolled out a giant piece of paper to draw out blue prints. She searches the desk for a pen and gets started drawing a large circle that covered the whole left side of the paper.

-three hours pass

Trunks walks into the room where his mom had been working on the space pods blueprints. Trunks examines the round drawing in on the left side with the logo Capsule Corp imprinted on it. On the right side was a drawing of all the materials needed and how they connect.

Bulma: look hunny, this is what your ship will look like when its
done! I haven't put all the major ideas in it like the system though.

Trunks: Great ma, we'll see everybody sooner than I thought at this rate!

Bulma: In about three weeks or so.

Trunks: Short enough.

-- A brilliant plan has been born.. but how long will this really take? Stay tuned for the next Dragon Ball FT!

BBS Signature
Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 12:51:39 Reply

At 11/26/06 12:22 PM, JamieH wrote:
At 11/26/06 12:13 PM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: Yeah limewire will definatley work. But the sad part is, there are those fags that just make hosts that are full of viruses, happens to me when searching for music a lot, but I catch them before they fuck with my compy.

aw man.. thats true, but i did end up downloading every db movie out there, you just have 2 watch your ass out there on this internet.. people can be pretty f*cked up with those virusses

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 15:06:06 Reply

At 11/26/06 10:00 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Hey iTrunks, why don't you represent the DBZ club in the congress?

#1, I was away :)

#2, what in the world is the congress?

I missed something, didn't I :-/

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 17:26:53 Reply

At 11/26/06 03:06 PM, iTrunks wrote:
At 11/26/06 10:00 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Hey iTrunks, why don't you represent the DBZ club in the congress?
#1, I was away :)

#2, what in the world is the congress?
I missed something, didn't I :-/

You just join it!
Can I join too?

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 19:26:55 Reply

At 11/26/06 05:26 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: You just join it!
Can I join too?

You just joined it too :D

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 20:31:25 Reply

At 11/26/06 08:03 PM, JamieH wrote: The worst are autospawners. Not from the flash, just the ones that autospawn basically everything you open by about 349785543x

You're right about that, those are made by crackers that simply want to make people's lives a living hell.

I don't understand crackers... they have no purpose.

NM-Productions
NM-Productions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-26 21:53:40 Reply

We have a lot more arguments then before, huh trunks?

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature
Ninja-Assassin
Ninja-Assassin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-27 01:49:53 Reply

At 11/26/06 08:31 PM, iTrunks wrote:
At 11/26/06 08:03 PM, JamieH wrote: The worst are autospawners. Not from the flash, just the ones that autospawn basically everything you open by about 349785543x
You're right about that, those are made by crackers that simply want to make people's lives a living hell.

I don't understand crackers... they have no purpose.

its just some people tryna mess with someone mentally, i mean, some people can have some serious hard work just shut down and never heard of again.. but i have 2 admit it'd be fun to do if i knew how to do it.. lol j/p but seriously

:it would

Btw: Next FT Chapter

Episode 2: Trunks The Hero

---

Last time on Dragon Ball FT Trunks was upset because of the loss of his fallen Friends. He then comes up with a brilliant plan for Bulma to create a space pod to travel to Namek, which was started right away.

-Capsule Corp.

Bulma wakes up and gets out of bed. She heads to the kitchen and readies some breakfast. She stretches out her arms and takes two slices of crisp bread from the toaster. She heads to her lab and pulls out the space pod blueprints and begins to draw more improvements while taking bites of her toast.

---

Two days pass and Bulma finally completes the blue prints. Trunks leans over her shoulder to take a peak.

Trunks: Mom looks good!

Bulma: Thanks babe.. all it needs now is to be built, give me about a week at the most and it's done!

Trunks: This is like a dream come true! Every one's gonna be back before we know it!

Bulma: Yup, not too long now.

Trunks: Well I'm gonna go out for a while!

Bulma: Be careful dear!

Trunks: Me.. careful? ha.. I feel sorry for the person who would want to start trouble.

Trunks walks out the door and flies off. He flies around a little scanning the ground for any threat.

-Half an hour later later over South City Trunks spots a disturbance followed by gunshots.

He drops down to see what all of the commotion is.

Banker: The money he's got the Bank's money!

Trunks: Hold still sir, I'll get your money back.

Banker: Sure, thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. If I were you I'd leave it up to the cops! That guy is WAY to big for you to handle! Just look at him beat on the law! I mean.. I already got thrown a mile away from him and my bum's still a little sore.

Trunks: Try me!

Trunks flies toward the bank robber at full speed.

Robber: What the hell!?!

The surprised robber turns and flees down the street before Trunks warps in front of him. The bank robber then throws a flurry of 30 punched enough to fell an ox as Trunks stands unaffected. The robber fleas in fear and jumps into hole created from the Androids that had once terrorized the planet.

Trunks grabs a tip of the broken concrete and rips it off. The frightened thief scrambled into a corner screaming and shouting curses in terror.

Robber: YU-YU-YOUR A M-M-M-M-MONSTERRRRRR!!!

In a rage the robber starts unloading his gun into Trunks's rock solid flesh causing them to merely ricochet and hit himself. The robber starts to holler louder until trunks picks him up by his collar, takes his gun and crushes it with ease. Trunks then hovers over to an officer and hands over the Robber.

Officer 1: Wow, uh good uh, good work boy.

The officer takes the money and gives it to the banker.

Banker: Woh, you actually did it!?

Officer 2: That robber right there tossed me like I was nothing, and this young lad just plays with him!!?

Officer 3: This boy deserves a medal!

Trunks: Thanks but I oughta be on my way.

Trunks then flies off to his house to see what improvements have been made.

Trunks: Hey mom, how much you got done so far?

Bulma: Not much but I've got every thing I need to build it.

--South City had a little robbery but was soon solved by the soldier Trunks! What mysteries hold for our hero on the next FT?

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-27 17:05:56 Reply

At 11/27/06 01:49 AM, Ninja-Assassin wrote: its just some people tryna mess with someone mentally, i mean, some people can have some serious hard work just shut down and never heard of again.. but i have 2 admit it'd be fun to do if i knew how to do it.. lol j/p but seriously

It's fun for a while, but if you have any sort of conscience at all you stop and become a Hacker. Crackers are hacker noobs. Never insult a hacker by calling a cracker a hacker.

lol

At 11/27/06 01:49 AM, Ninja-Assassin wrote:
Btw: Next FT Chapter

YAY

Piromano
Piromano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-11-27 18:28:38 Reply

At 11/26/06 07:26 PM, iTrunks wrote:
At 11/26/06 05:26 PM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: You just join it!
Can I join too?
You just joined it too :D

Yes!, let's bring peace to NG