00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

739,612 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 12:12:42

At 2/8/07 07:38 PM, DemonCole wrote: Who has more physical strength, Goku or Vegita? I don't mean power, I mean like hand to hand.

Well since vegeta is a short,skinny bastard I'd say goku.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 14:16:05

At 2/9/07 12:12 PM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 2/8/07 07:38 PM, DemonCole wrote: Who has more physical strength, Goku or Vegita? I don't mean power, I mean like hand to hand.
Well since vegeta is a short,skinny bastard I'd say goku.

Say that to Barry-the-Superscot right in his face. I dare you. >;)

He likes Vegita more then Goku for some odd reason, that's why...

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 16:40:41

At 2/8/07 07:38 PM, DemonCole wrote: Vegita?
At sometime after, Seamonky misspelled:
Vegita

Last time I checked Vegeta has an e.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 21:01:06

At 2/1/07 12:19 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote:
At 2/1/07 04:10 AM, Garic wrote:
At 1/31/07 06:41 AM, PVblaa wrote: I'm a big fan of DBZ and i LOVE IT!!! i want to join, can i?
yes if noboby has replied to u
When did I or anyone give YOU that authority?

hehe nobody lol
and i've been really busy so soz i havent been on

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 21:14:33

Dragonball Z is the shit!!! i even have 3 rare videos that never showed on tv

newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 21:19:17

get lost bitch

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 21:58:43

At 2/9/07 09:19 PM, Garic wrote: get lost bitch

I really don't like your attitude or your complete and utter lack of intelligence, so I'm requesting you being kicked out of the club.

Seriously, stop spamming and making stupid, idiotic comments and spend more time having a life.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 22:18:51

Yo, I might start collecting the dbz cards. Does anyone know how to play?

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 23:23:54

At 2/9/07 02:16 PM, Seamonky wrote: Say that to Barry-the-Superscot right in his face. I dare you. >;)

He likes Vegita more then Goku for some odd reason, that's why...

What gave you that idea?

And Garic, that was uncalled for.
(Note: I never gave the go-ahead for him to join the club anyway.)

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-09 23:26:22

At 2/9/07 04:40 PM, Trunks wrote:
At 2/8/07 07:38 PM, DemonCole wrote: Vegita?
At sometime after, Seamonky misspelled:
Vegita
Last time I checked Vegeta has an e.

And to clear this up, we had a big "discussion" about this earlier about Freiza/Freeza/Freezer, etc.
Vegita is an accepted alternative spelling of Vegeta.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 02:28:55

man, I have'nt posted in a long time..... I read the past few pages though. :) its sad how much fighting theres been going on. :( ^-^ and im happy to hear that Barry is still working on his ssj vegeta flash. :D I just gotdone watching that clip of vegeta going ssj in front of android 19 and 20, so im very curious to how barry's flash will come out. ;) and omg..... I watched the ocean studio's English translation of a dbz episode in the UK ..... I absolutly Hate the voice acting.. >-<; so.......so cheezy! lol!! seriously..... piccolo sounds almost the same as jack nickalson (sorry, for the last name spelt wrong) XD

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 08:43:44

At 2/9/07 09:58 PM, Trunks wrote:
At 2/9/07 09:19 PM, Garic wrote: get lost bitch
I really don't like your attitude or your complete and utter lack of intelligence, so I'm requesting you being kicked out of the club.

Seriously, stop spamming and making stupid, idiotic comments and spend more time having a life.

Give him an opportunity.
Who you think is more fat? Majin Boo or Janemba?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 11:26:17

At 2/10/07 08:43 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote: Give him an opportunity.

Janempa is fatter than Buu no question, but Janemba (his other form(s)) isn't fat at all.

And why should I give him an opportunity? All he's done is spam, make idiotic comments and overall piss me off even though he's never actually replied to anything I've said.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 11:43:41

At 2/10/07 11:26 AM, Trunks wrote:
Janempa is fatter than Buu no question, but Janemba (his other form(s)) isn't fat at all.

And why should I give him an opportunity? All he's done is spam, make idiotic comments and overall piss me off even though he's never actually replied to anything I've said.

I've never seen you get so frustrated before, but I concur. No one deserves to be a part of this club if all they're doing is spamming and acting like a dumbass.

I think this is the first time that we would actually want to throw someone out.

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 11:51:23

Ok then, kick him off.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 13:23:37

Janemba in his very first form. He looks cute and all, but he's a fat beast. XD

If your talking about that Garic dude, he is quite annoying wth the spamming and crap. He seems to be a noob at the BBS Forums. He should read the NG FAQ's to help himself out. :/

Ok then, kick him off.

Please refrain from posting like that. :/

I never read the BBS Rules when I came to Newgrounds. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 13:54:30

At 2/10/07 01:23 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 2/10/07 08:43 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:

Badbadbad : )

Then, who will win in a sumo wrestling? Mr. popo or Majin boo?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 14:00:45

At 2/10/07 01:23 PM, Seamonky wrote: If your talking about that Garic dude, he is quite annoying wth the spamming and crap. He seems to be a noob at the BBS Forums. He should read the NG FAQ's to help himself out. :/

I didn't read them when I first came, but after 2-3 posts and a while of lurking I decided to take a look at them. I was still a noob but I didn't spam and tell people off.

lol, just reading my first few posts, oh how much I've changed

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 16:11:22

I have a random question..... what would kid buu look like if he was to of absorbed.... lets say, Janemba? hm..... I might have to sketch something up like that. :) oh and how strong do you think it would make kid buu?! O-O;

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 18:14:03

At 2/10/07 04:11 PM, coycoy wrote: I have a random question..... what would kid buu look like if he was to of absorbed.... lets say, Janemba? hm..... I might have to sketch something up like that. :) oh and how strong do you think it would make kid buu?! O-O;

Oh god...He'd be one hell of a match against Gogeta.

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 20:03:03

At 2/10/07 04:11 PM, coycoy wrote: I have a random question..... what would kid buu look like if he was to of absorbed.... lets say, Janemba? hm..... I might have to sketch something up like that. :) oh and how strong do you think it would make kid buu?! O-O;

That would be one crazy-sick monster right there, and an interesting combination... hehe, if you drew it I doubt I'd be able to distinguish from real or fake :)

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 21:23:47

At 2/10/07 11:43 AM, NM-Productions wrote: I think this is the first time that we would actually want to throw someone out.

When did we let him in though? I certainly didn't.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 22:56:20

At 2/10/07 09:23 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: When did we let him in though? I certainly didn't.

I didn't think you did... especially since he got you a bit mad when he said another guy could join. So, instead of kicking him out, we won't let him in. I'd say that's a bit of a better situation, wouldn't you?

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 23:06:48

At 2/10/07 08:03 PM, Trunks wrote:
That would be one crazy-sick monster right there, and an interesting combination... hehe, if you drew it I doubt I'd be able to distinguish from real or fake :)

aw, thanks trunks! ^-^ I dont think im that great of an artist to make it look like the real thing, but i certainly will try! >=3 Ive never tried drawing something like this before.... it will be a BIG challenge.. D': XD do you think buu would even be stronger than vegeto, if he was to od absorbed Janemba? :O what a fight THAT would be!!!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 23:30:49

At 2/10/07 11:06 PM, coycoy wrote: do you think buu would even be stronger than vegeto, if he was to od absorbed Janemba? :O what a fight THAT would be!!!

He'd most likely be stronger than Gogeta, so I have no idea what on earth could possibly defeat him :O

don't say SSJ4 cuz that doesn't exist in my mind

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-10 23:33:54

what do i needs to do to joined teh clubz

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-11 01:05:50

What do you guys think would happen if Babidi, Dabura, and the ball containing Buu were in Future Trunks' timeline?

Personally, I would have to say that it would turn-out pretty bleak.

Think about it. When Trunks returned to his own time period, he wasn't as powerful as Perfect Cell. And Dabura is stronger than Cell. He would have beaten Trunks, whose energy would be sent to Buu, who would then be revived.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-11 01:08:00

At 2/11/07 01:05 AM, Midian wrote: What do you guys think would happen if Babidi, Dabura, and the ball containing Buu were in Future Trunks' timeline?

Personally, I would have to say that it would turn-out pretty bleak.

Think about it. When Trunks returned to his own time period, he wasn't as powerful as Perfect Cell. And Dabura is stronger than Cell. He would have beaten Trunks, whose energy would be sent to Buu, who would then be revived.

i been thinking that for a long time. isn't babidi still gonna come to trunks future? so either way i think the earth is screwed on trunks future.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-11 01:16:42

Ok!!!! :D >=3 I Just finished drawing the picture of what I personally think buu would of looked like if he would of absorbed Janemba!! I was going to make it kid buu..... but mey.... I decided to make it super buu. :P Hope you like it! aww, sorry for it being sooooo small! >:( I'll work on this some more and submit it on my deviantart page later, so you'll see the full size pic ok?

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2007-02-11 01:33:44

not your best work coycoy