00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

742,276 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-07 19:58:13

At 12/7/06 07:53 PM, Gogeta911 wrote: u have n rules dude u SUCK~!!

well you're not in the club. : D

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-07 20:00:16

At 12/7/06 07:58 PM, NM-Productions wrote:
well you're not in the club. : D

lol! Busted!
Now talking seriously, you're not in! >: (

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-07 20:12:21

Maybe if you typed out words and didn't try to make yourself look like a rabid fan we'd think otherwise.

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-07 21:26:29

New Discussion:

In the Majin Buu saga, Goku claims that he could have finished off buu twice. (once when he first fought as a ssj3, and his ssj3 fight with kid buu) What do you think he would do?

I say that he was hiding that "Dragon Fist" attack. I don't see anyother way Goku could have pulled a swift and immediate victory over the Buus. The spirit bomb would have taken too long and the Kamehameha would have to be incredibly large for it to destroy buu. Also, the kamehameha would have also taken too long to charge. I'm going to say it was the Dragon Fist. Of course I could be wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-07 22:02:15

Srry folks!This one's lacking greatly in the humor category!
Chapter 1B-Goku V.s The Invincible Toaster (PART 2)
Goku bursted past trees and rocks and boulders while the toaster followed,It shot a pair of burnt toast that hit Goku square in the mouth and exploded.As Goku plummeted to the ground,he fired an energy blast at the possessed machine.When the smoke finally cleared,the toaster floated completly unharmed.
Goku put 2 fingers to his forehead and disappeared from sight.The toaster decided to continue floating until Goku finally reappeared behind it a few seconds later.He launched his arm backward at the toaster and was rewarded with the knowledge of how hard the toaster's metal is and excrutiating pain.He hopped back a few feet,holding his left arm with his other,and began twitching as the pain slowly slid away.
Krillin:GOKU!!!!!-Fires a Kamehameha that passes through several trees and rocks before finally hitting it's mark-Chi-Chi already told us!It looks like you've got a poltergeist!
-Tien flies up from behind.followed by Yamcha,Puar,and Chiatzou-
Yamcha:It's not a poltergeist if it's possessing outside of a house.-Toster bursts out of a destroyed tree and rams Yamcha in the stomach,knocking him into a nearby boulder,unconsciuos-
Goku signaled Tien and Krillin.They stood side-by-side and readied themselves for a TRIPLE KAMEHAMEHA.
Trio:Ka...me..ha...-toaster rushes up-AAhhhhhhh!!!-Fires the x3 Kamewave-

The kamehameha wave hits the toster,but it is rendered ineffective.
{Insert really long fight scene where everyone gets their asses kicked one by one and Goku is the only one left}
Goku and the toaster floated parallel to each other above the brightly burning forest below.
Goku:(How am I going to stop this thing!?It's invincible!)

As the toaster bursted forward to ram Goku in the torso FOR ONE FINAL BLOW.
WOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!-ZZZZZZZGGGGGGGHHH HHH!!!!!!!!-The toaster falls to the ground,supposedly dead-
Goku:-What the?-Bulma and Vegeta show up behing him-Didyou guys see it?
Vegeta:We know...we're the ones who stopped it...
Goku:-Looks confused-How!?
Bulma:-Shakes her head-Dosen't Chi-Chi teach you anything?It's a toaster!A machine!It needs a power source!-Reveal an unplugged plug that leads to a power outlet-All you had to do was unplug it!-Goku falls to the ground in pain,confusion,and anger-
Krillin managed to crawl his way out of the flaming rubble.

Krillin:But we were fighting it,blasting it and nothing workED!
Bulma:What are you talkin about?
Goku:Sits up-The toaster was possessed and evil!
Vegeta:What a lame excuse...
Bulma:Yeah.You guys torch a whole forest and that's your excuse?
EVERYONE:-SIGHS VERY LOUDLY-

=AT CHI-CHI'S NEW APARTMENT AT CAPSULE CORP.-
Chi-Chi hears the stroy from Bulma.
Bulma:Srry about the damage to your house.We didn't think the boys would go that far!
You should've seen Vegea!You wouldn't believe how many times he pridded himself in how 'HE'found all the dragonballs,wished for that invincible toaster,and gave Goku a run for his money!-laughs-
Chi-Chi:Wait,so you mean this whole time:Vegeta wished for an invulnerable toster and made it attack Goku just so MY HUSBAND WOULD BE TOO AFRAID TO FIGHT OR TRAIN AGAIN!
Bulma:Yup..crazy isn't..-Chi-Chi lifts her in the air and says thanks over and over again-
-SQUELCHS IN PAIN-
Chi-Chi:Thank you ever so much!Now I don't have to worry about Goku going off to fight some impossible battle and try and drag Gohan off with him!-Master Roshi's sister warps in-
Bulla-Buma(Forgot her name):No!!!!!!You don't know the importance of what you've done!!!
Bulma:Huh!Hey have you been...
FHN:OKAY,SO I PEAKED INTO THE FUTURE OF DBZ AGAIN!The point is:This is before the Raditz Saga.Goku is suppposed to fight several impossible battles against villains in the anime and 13 of our upcoming battles.And Gohan is supposed to defeat the evil CELL!!
IT'S A TIME PARADOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bulma and Chi-Chi:Wha!!!!!!!!

And so,from then on,Bulma and Vegeta's actions have caused a TIME PARADOX AND HAVE RUINED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE 13 DBZ movies and the rest of the anime because goku is too afraid to fight.Soon,the DBZ world is filled with several continuity errors resulting in an infinite,neverending loop of reruns of the same episodes over and over again!
(And Bulma's supposed to be the smart one!)

I hope this one was better......

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-08 12:58:20

What a stupid noob! lol!

I think we do have a rule...
"No stupid noobs!"

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-08 15:52:33

At 12/8/06 12:58 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote:
What a stupid noob! lol!

I think we do have a rule...
"No stupid noobs!"

Pwdizzled :)
I asked for his ban, so he'll probably won't bother us again.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-08 23:29:53

At 12/7/06 10:02 PM, Rague wrote: {Insert really long fight scene where everyone gets their asses kicked one by one and Goku is the only one left}

Lol, lazy boy.

<3

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-08 23:49:45

At 12/8/06 11:29 PM, iTrunks wrote:
At 12/7/06 10:02 PM, Rague wrote: {Insert really long fight scene where everyone gets their asses kicked one by one and Goku is the only one left}
Lol, lazy boy.

<3

Indeed,but one good thing came out of being lazy..

I can work on CH.2 now...

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 12:34:01

Hey guys I have a question and that is should a super saiyan 2 actually be considered a super saiyan three and so on? I mean look at second grade super saiyan it is much more powerful (duh) but also different in appearance to super saiyan (unlike super saiyan full power) and is balanced between speed and strenth ( Unlike third grade) and thus can be considered the true super saiyan 2. Any thoughts?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 12:42:45

At 12/9/06 12:34 PM, zeus-almighty wrote: Hey guys I have a question and that is should a super saiyan 2 actually be considered a super saiyan three and so on? I mean look at second grade super saiyan it is much more powerful (duh) but also different in appearance to super saiyan (unlike super saiyan full power) and is balanced between speed and strenth ( Unlike third grade) and thus can be considered the true super saiyan 2. Any thoughts?

Super saiyan 2 should be considered the real ssj2 because....well....It is.
The way I see it is: Ultra ssj and ascended ssj are no more than upgrades to the original ssj(1). SSJ 2 is the real next step because it's an entirely different transformation (although it looks kinda the same as ssj1) you can also look at it like this: super saiyan transformation are usually achieved by intense emotions. The acended and ultra ssj form are achieved by intense training.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 12:45:57

At 12/9/06 12:34 PM, zeus-almighty wrote: Hey guys I have a question and that is should a super saiyan 2 actually be considered a super saiyan three and so on? I mean look at second grade super saiyan it is much more powerful (duh) but also different in appearance to super saiyan (unlike super saiyan full power) and is balanced between speed and strenth ( Unlike third grade) and thus can be considered the true super saiyan 2. Any thoughts?

I never understood that system anyway.When I first watched DBZ,I understood all 3 forms.
Then I hear about Supersaiyen 1.5(I.E Trunks).And then I got mixed up with the 3 budokais and the 'Super Vegeta and Super Trunks' thin.And then they started with Super Saiyen mastered(Goku and Gohan/Cell Saga) and Giji Super Saiyen(Half-Super Saiyen/Frieza Saga)
NOTE-Both Goku( in the 1st DBZ movie) and Vegeta (in the Battle against Freiza)have attained Giji super saiyen.

Honestly,I tend to ignore the idea of Super Saiyen1st/2nd/and 3rd grade.It sounds like a scrapped idea for Ascended Saiyen.Ssj3,and SSJ4..
That's my opininon............

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 13:42:55

At 12/9/06 12:42 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: (1). SSJ 2 is the real next step because it's an entirely different transformation (although it looks kinda the same as ssj1)

True the appearence is much more defined in terms of chane in second grade super saiyan it seems.

you can also look at it like this: super saiyan transformation are usually achieved by intense emotions. The acended and ultra ssj form are achieved by intense training.

I would assume but what about ssj 3 and 4? I know goku I belive looked inside himself or something but not the sting emotion like the others. Also although no one likes to reconnise gt it is still considered an official level which can be achieved by pretty much any super saiyan who can take control of his ape state.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 14:38:26

Man, this AMV is awesome!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jL9FkFNF30w

When the voices get louder, the saiyans power up.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 14:45:55

At 12/9/06 02:38 PM, Seamonky wrote: Man, this AMV is awesome!

Did they really need to add in all the times goku got his ass kicked?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 14:52:25

At 12/9/06 02:45 PM, zeus-almighty wrote: Did they really need to add in all the times goku got his ass kicked?

The song is called Broken, so yeah. I guess he did that because the song mixed with the video.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 16:34:28

meh. I like the one i posted better. That was a while back.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 16:41:49

At 12/9/06 04:34 PM, NM-Productions wrote:
meh. I like the one i posted better. That was a while back.

Sorry for the double post.

For those who don't feel like looking, here's the
link.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-09 19:31:55

lol!
very funny

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 00:49:21

link.

I actually liked that video, I would've liked it more if the person who made it wasn't so stupid as to spell "tragic" as "tradgic"

It amazes me what people misspell these days...

seamonky's find

I liked that too, but the song was too slow :-/

I NEED METAL! lol

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 01:31:23

Note to self:

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever do a flash project at the last minute. I

'm not going to fall asleep until 3:00 am tomorrow....waaaah!

totally irrelevant to anything, but it's 1:30 in the morning...

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 06:35:23

At 12/10/06 12:49 AM, iTrunks wrote:
link.

I actually liked that video, I would've liked it more if the person who made it wasn't so stupid as to spell "tragic" as "tradgic"

It amazes me what people misspell these days...

seamonky's find
I liked that too, but the song was too slow :-/

I NEED METAL! lol

watch this one then.
This is the best one i've ever seen

press this

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 10:29:46

At 12/10/06 06:35 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: watch this one then.

press this

I love that song, it's on my iPod :D

That was great, although it had my least favorite DBZ moment: the time when Gohan looked like he had down syndrome. Other than that, it's the best I've seen in a while.

http://denvish.net/ulf/1165764571_lol.png

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 10:44:57

press this

#1: That was awesome. I heard that song plently of times. My dad keeps putting that song on loud everytime he hears it. XD
#2: Gohan Rocks!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 10:47:21

At 12/10/06 10:29 AM, iTrunks wrote:

press this
I love that song, it's on my iPod :D

gotta love disturbed.
I found an awesome dbz amv for the song "fear" somewhere but I can't find it anymore.

That was great, although it had my least favorite DBZ moment: the time when Gohan looked like he had down syndrome. Other than that, it's the best I've seen in a while.

http://denvish.net/ulf/1165764571_lol.png

Lolz

Though I think kicking cell junior ass, ever so smoothly, makes up for that.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 10:57:48

At 12/9/06 12:45 PM, Rague wrote: NOTE-Both Goku( in the 1st DBZ movie) and Vegeta (in the Battle against Freiza)have attained Giji super saiyen.

If you are talking about the false super saiyan level as in lord slug then broly also techincally acheived it while under his fathers control. Also from the looks of it him in that form is stronger than an ordinary super saiyan. Also I personally bevile vegeta and trunks also achieved super saiyan full power seeing the lack of change towards the end but really didnt show off.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 11:13:33

At 12/10/06 10:57 AM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 12/9/06 12:45 PM, Rague wrote: NOTE-Both Goku( in the 1st DBZ movie) and Vegeta (in the Battle against Freiza)have attained Giji super saiyen.
If you are talking about the false super saiyan level as in lord slug then broly also techincally acheived it while under his fathers control.

Between the games and the movie,I thought his first form was just Super Saiyen.The second form is legendary supersaiyen.In fact,it's very easy to asssume that the LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYEN IS JUST A JAPANESE/PREVIOUS NAME FOR SUPER SAIYEN 3RD GRADE..

Also from the looks of it him in that form is stronger than an ordinary super saiyan. Also I personally bevile vegeta and trunks also achieved super saiyan full power seeing the lack of change towards the end but really didnt show of.

Maybe,All I know is that Goku ended up being stronger than both of them considering he was able to fight Cell off until the ring was blown up...
Note-Technically,isn't Trunks stronger than Goku by this point?I mean,when he went :

SUPER-BALLISTIC-UBERLISTIC-XPIALL-OUT-ADOCIOU S

On Cell,the only reason they said he couldn't defeat Cell was because he was too slow and Cell was too fast right?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 11:48:50

At 12/10/06 11:13 AM, Rague wrote: On Cell,the only reason they said he couldn't defeat Cell was because he was too slow and Cell was too fast right?

Indeed unlike broly he did not master the speed factor of the form.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-10 14:42:31

can I join... i luv DBZ and i wanted to download all the episodes but i dont have enough space on tha hard disk.... T_T... any way DBZ 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-11 16:26:49

At 12/10/06 11:48 AM, zeus-almighty wrote:
At 12/10/06 11:13 AM, Rague wrote: On Cell,the only reason they said he couldn't defeat Cell was because he was too slow and Cell was too fast right?
Indeed unlike broly he did not master the speed factor of the form.

Yeah, he got all bulked up. Someone, for example, on steroids, wouldn't be very agile xD

wew