Be a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

  • 467,463 Views
  • 11,538 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 12:43 PM, Seamonky wrote: I can literally say that's the oldest Sig I have ever seen. I have seen it since I joined Newgrounds back in 2005.

Heck, Barry has had that sig since mid '04.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 01:34 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heck, Barry has had that sig since mid '04.

Hey inuyasha were'nt you a member of the anti hentai club and then joined the anti anti hentai club?

<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 01:55 PM Reply

Hi guys my anti japan/europe thing didnt work aw man Well to those euros and japs here STOP ENSLAVING US!!!!

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 01:59 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 01:34 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heck, Barry has had that sig since mid '04.

Then I will make a record for him. The Newgrounder with the same sig for a good 2 years and counting. You have to be active inorder to keep this record Barry.

Hi guys my anti japan/europe thing didnt work aw man Well to those euros and japs here STOP ENSLAVING US!!!!

I smell Racism and Hate. Get, Scram, beat it! I am happy your Anti-Club got locked!


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 02:26 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 01:38 PM, zeusman wrote: Hey inuyasha were'nt you a member of the anti hentai club and then joined the anti anti hentai club?

Nope. I've always been a member of the AAHC. I've made peace with the once great AHC though. Uglybastard- is a super swell fellow in my books. Come to think of it, you remind me of someone, Braniac, brain something or another. His aura was red though and ramagi banned him alot, especially pretaining to the Anime Club.

At 8/24/06 01:55 PM, Principal_Peterson wrote: Hi guys my anti japan/europe thing didnt work

Probably because you're being a fucking faggot now knock it off.

At 8/24/06 01:59 PM, Seamonky wrote: Then I will make a record for him. The Newgrounder with the same sig for a good 2 years and counting. You have to be active inorder to keep this record Barry.

I mean, he's even posted pictures for it back in early '05! Maybe school and life is just way too time consuming. :/ Either way, I want to see his Vegeta flash for the fact that it looks awesome and Vegeta is awesome.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 02:33 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 02:26 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Come to think of it, you remind me of someone, Braniac, brain something or another. His aura was red though and ramagi banned him alot, especially pretaining to the Anime Club.

Yea thats me it was thinkswithbrain lol. Yea that was a long time ago. Well i guess i have to kill you know since you a member of the aahc and im the last remaining member of the ahc. So could you please tell where you live. SO I CAN GO JAY AND SILENT BOB ALL OVER YOUR ASS!

<deleted>
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 02:36 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 02:26 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Probably because you're being a fucking faggot now knock it off.

You see that your mind is under japanese control and you must free yourself from such evils. I mean watching anime from time to time is alright but your an extremist I mean your a fuckin hentai lover!

Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 02:26 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I mean, he's even posted pictures for it back in early '05! Maybe school and life is just way too time consuming. :/ Either way, I want to see his Vegeta flash for the fact that it looks awesome and Vegeta is awesome.

Well, "school" (and by school I mean college/university from 2003-2005) did take up a lot of my time... I haven't been to any education for over a year now though... I'm just a lazy bastard. :P


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 24th, 2006 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 03:28 PM, Phabel wrote: Does anyone have a Picture of Uubub ?

I am gussing you mean this dude...

!Dragonball Z Crew!


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 04:37 PM Reply

At 8/24/06 03:32 PM, Seamonky wrote:
I am gussing you mean this dude...

...my god, they make him look worse and worse...what the hell hapend with the joly good kid from the ending of DBZ?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 8/25/06 04:37 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 8/24/06 03:32 PM, Seamonky wrote:
I am gussing you mean this dude...
...my god, they make him look worse and worse...what the hell hapend with the joly good kid from the ending of DBZ?

I am gussing he grew up to be a warrior like Goku. I remember he tryed to fight Omega Sheron but he was nothing so Omega threw him away.


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Medjai-Power
Medjai-Power
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 8/25/06 04:37 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 8/24/06 03:32 PM, Seamonky wrote:
I am gussing you mean this dude...
...my god, they make him look worse and worse...what the hell hapend with the joly good kid from the ending of DBZ?

i hated that kid they shouldve never made him..And apparently he found a way to fuse with fatbuu without potara earings and still looks like uub..Dumb GT

M.Ryan that flash is really good but green hair for a super form? red would be better


The Legend Of Zelda; The Awakened Triforce
Coming Soon...
Clock sig for more details,

BBS Signature
NM-Productions
NM-Productions
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 06:49 PM Reply

Here's a cool discussion question I thought about:

In the episode, "Earth Reborn," Vegeta came up with the plan to use the Namek Dragonballs to restore the Earth and bring back the people killed by Majin Buu, (except for the bad guys). Afterward, Vegeta mentioned that the plan to kill Kid Buu was to use the Spirit Bomb technique with the Earth's energy as a huge assist.

Now, say that the two wishes have been made, but Vegeta never came up with a plan to stop Kid Buu. What would be your plan to destroy Kid Buu? Remember the following factors-
Goku has no energy left,
Vegeta is not strong enough to defeat Buu himself,
There is still one wish left,
Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo have been restored,
Earth has been restored,
There isn't much time, because Fat Buu is dying fast.
KabitoKai can teleport wherever he wants
KabitoKai and Piccolo can materialize objects.


You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature
Magic-Beemer
Magic-Beemer
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 07:53 PM Reply

Hey look.
I was just thinking that since you guys like video game forums you might also
likea video game forum site
you know!

I'ts pretty cool IMO. check it out! joining is probably the easiest thing. you can join with a fake e-mail. seriously! I joined using poophead@doggystyle.com It's not even a real E-mail adress.

NM-Productions
NM-Productions
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 25th, 2006 @ 07:56 PM Reply

At 8/25/06 07:53 PM, Magic-Beemer wrote: Hey look.
I was just thinking that since you guys like video game forums you might also
likea video game forum site
you know!

I'ts pretty cool IMO. check it out! joining is probably the easiest thing. you can join with a fake e-mail. seriously! I joined using poophead@doggystyle.com It's not even a real E-mail adress.

OMG an Advertisement! Someone call the mod lol!...But seriously, never advertise here again.


You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature
Medjai-Power
Medjai-Power
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 26th, 2006 @ 09:18 AM Reply

At 8/25/06 06:49 PM, ManciniProductions wrote: Here's a cool discussion question I thought about:

In the episode, "Earth Reborn," Vegeta came up with the plan to use the Namek Dragonballs to restore the Earth and bring back the people killed by Majin Buu, (except for the bad guys). Afterward, Vegeta mentioned that the plan to kill Kid Buu was to use the Spirit Bomb technique with the Earth's energy as a huge assist.

Now, say that the two wishes have been made, but Vegeta never came up with a plan to stop Kid Buu. What would be your plan to destroy Kid Buu? Remember the following factors-

throw a giant peice of katchum on him! or get trunks and goten to fuse then use the last wish to make goku 2X stronger and then all do a massive kamehameha to kid buu..


The Legend Of Zelda; The Awakened Triforce
Coming Soon...
Clock sig for more details,

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 26th, 2006 @ 09:29 AM Reply

At 8/25/06 06:03 PM, Medjai_Power wrote: i hated that kid they shouldve never made him..And apparently he found a way to fuse with fatbuu without potara earings and still looks like uub..Dumb GT

He really didn't have a purpose in GT. He just trained with Goku to get stronger and stuff. Every Villian in GT was strong. I am not counting the HFIL scenario when all the villians came out of hell.

M.Ryan that flash is really good but green hair for a super form? red would be better

Blue would be way better then both red and green! >:( lol! I remember some other authors in the DBZ Section of Newgrounds used red and blue hair as a new transformation by the saiyans.


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Majin-Ryan
Majin-Ryan
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 26th, 2006 @ 09:42 AM Reply

At 8/25/06 06:03 PM, Medjai_Power wrote:

M.Ryan that flash is really good but green hair for a super form? red would be better

Red hair has been done on DBZ flashes way too many times so I wanted to do something different for a change lol


Currently working on: Sequel to the Super Tuffle (Yes Still xD)
XBL GT: EtherealMachine

BBS Signature
Akitou
Akitou
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 26th, 2006 @ 10:09 AM Reply

Can i join the club! XD i love DBZ! XD

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 26th, 2006 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 8/26/06 10:09 AM, Akitou wrote: Can i join the club! XD i love DBZ! XD

Hmm... Before you can join, Who is your favorite character and what DB, DBZ, or DBGT episode did you like the most?


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 27th, 2006 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 8/26/06 09:42 AM, Majin_Ryan wrote: Red hair has been done on DBZ flashes way too many times so I wanted to do something different for a change lol

I just watched that flash. Dude, it was fucking WIN!

And if anyone cares, I'm back :)


Check out my band by clicking my sig!

BBS Signature
Akitou
Akitou
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 27th, 2006 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 8/26/06 06:55 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/26/06 10:09 AM, Akitou wrote: Can i join the club! XD i love DBZ! XD
Hmm... Before you can join, Who is your favorite character and what DB, DBZ, or DBGT episode did you like the most?

I like DBZ the most i've never seen DB, and i didn't like DBGT Becouse i really couln't stand pan she's irretatig ^^' (no offence to the pan fans) i really like Vegeta, he's one of my fave characters :D

RabiesIsMe
RabiesIsMe
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 27th, 2006 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 8/27/06 03:32 PM, Akitou wrote:
At 8/26/06 06:55 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/26/06 10:09 AM, Akitou wrote: Can i join the club! XD i love DBZ! XD
Hmm... Before you can join, Who is your favorite character and what DB, DBZ, or DBGT episode did you like the most?
stand pan she's irretatig ^^' (no offence to the pan fans)

Fans? You mean the one guy who actually created Pan?

i really like Vegeta, he's one of my fave characters :D

I bet Kid goku kicks the shit out of him.


BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 27th, 2006 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 8/27/06 05:43 PM, -Rabies- wrote: Fans? You mean the one guy who actually created Pan?

That is seriously fucked up. lol!

i really like Vegeta, he's one of my fave characters :D
I bet Kid goku kicks the shit out of him.

I bet Kid Buu would kick the shit out of both of them. ;)


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
NM-Productions
NM-Productions
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 27th, 2006 @ 07:30 PM Reply

At 8/27/06 05:54 PM, Seamonky wrote: i really like Vegeta, he's one of my fave characters :D
I bet Kid goku kicks the shit out of him.
I bet Kid Buu would kick the shit out of both of them. ;)

My character could beat the shit out of all three while standing still.


You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 28th, 2006 @ 05:41 PM Reply

At 8/27/06 05:43 PM, -Rabies- wrote: Fans? You mean the one guy who actually created Pan?

Akira Toriyama then...


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 28th, 2006 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 8/28/06 05:41 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote:
At 8/27/06 05:43 PM, -Rabies- wrote: Fans? You mean the one guy who actually created Pan?
Akira Toriyama then...

Yeah, he created all of the characters prior to like the 3rd or 4th episode, if I'm not mistaken...

that robot Giru or whatever = PHAIL

Check out my band by clicking my sig!

BBS Signature
Barry-the-SuperScot
Barry-the-SuperScot
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 28th, 2006 @ 10:57 PM Reply

No, I was more meaning that as in Pan was in the last episodes of DBZ too...


Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot
DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 28th, 2006 @ 10:59 PM Reply

At 8/28/06 10:57 PM, Barry_the_SuperScot wrote: No, I was more meaning that as in Pan was in the last episodes of DBZ too...

O yeah, that's right, she was only just a little girl. I forgot that she was in DBZ at the end. She grew up to be a warrior and help out Goku but she became a big threat to Goku instead.


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Adam-Ant
Adam-Ant
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! Aug. 28th, 2006 @ 11:04 PM Reply

UNGGGGHHHH I'M GOING SUPER SAYIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!