00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooeyOso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

739,619 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 14:30:34

At 7/18/06 12:19 PM, Medjai_Power wrote: Started on a new flash on my shit computer, i can only get a bit done at a time...
www.freewebs.com/medjai_power/mydbzflash its only the beggining just want to know if the animation is good..

Uh, dude, I can't see your flash because it goes automatically to freewebs.com's Homepage.

If you still want guide for that dbz game may i suggest http://www.gamefaqs.com/

The dbz live movie trailer looks crap in my opinion. Looks like it was made 20 years ago. Im thinking of making a story and it will use some characters from Rabies' Chaotic Future like Rai if im allowed to use them

#1: Gamefaqs is also a good website.
#2: Make the stories. I wanna see what storys you can come up with.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 15:26:43

http://www.freewebs...power/mydbzflash.htm

He forgot the.htm

So... where did you find a DBZ live movie trialer!?

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 15:44:33

I wish i had seen this club sooner. I am a HUGE fan of Dragonball Z. I basically know almost everything about Dragonball Z ( I don't know as much about DB and DBGT)

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 15:50:03

At 7/18/06 03:44 PM, ManciniProductions wrote: I wish i had seen this club sooner. I am a HUGE fan of Dragonball Z. I basically know almost everything about Dragonball Z ( I don't know as much about DB and DBGT)

Good punctuation/grammar, that usually gives you points. Just be sure not to post once and leave forever, stay active, I'm sure Barry'll let you in.

And if you know that, who gave Trunks his sword? :D

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 15:52:02

Tapion, but for the future trunks it's unknown

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 16:21:52

Did you know, that "Kamehameha" translated in jappanese means "Turtle Destruction Wave"?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 16:25:33

At 7/18/06 03:52 PM, ManciniProductions wrote: Tapion, but for the future trunks it's unknown

Future trunks is basicly Chibi Trunks from the future, so Tapion gave them both the sword.

Rai2k6.
Sure, you can use him. I wanna read some new stories.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 16:31:10

I made a few characters for DBZ. Here's one of them. It's not my best work, but I suppose it's decent enough.

!Dragonball Z Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 16:47:57

Yeah...I really haven't developed a name for him yet and his story is too long to post lol.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 17:23:01

At 7/18/06 04:25 PM, -Rabies- wrote:
Future trunks is basicly Chibi Trunks from the future, so Tapion gave them both the sword.

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're right, because both are from alternate timelines. For example, In the Future Trunks timeline, the Z fighters were much different than they were in the normal timeline. I read somewhere that the Future Trunks actually didn't recieve his sword from Tapion in the alternate timeline, but I've seen pictures of Chibi Trunks recieving the sword from Tapion. I'm not positive about the Future Trunk's sword, but I don't think Akira Toriyama, or anyone who created Dragonball Z, actually explained, in detail, of how he recieved it.

Other Random information:

Did you know-
-That Dragonball was originally intended to be a comedy rather than a serious series?

-That Dragonball GT wasn't writen by Akira Toriyama, but by another company that helped the Dragonball Z series (of which the name of the company i forgut) :(

-Of any character, Krillin died the most.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 17:37:28

At 7/18/06 03:26 PM, LordTrunks wrote: http://www.freewebs...power/mydbzflash.htm

I wouldn't even call this a flash just yet. It's just a loop with no sound and no action. Finish it.

Did you know, that "Kamehameha" translated in jappanese means "Turtle Destruction Wave"?

I knew Kamehameha was a Hawaian King in Hawaii! Does that count?

I made a few characters for DBZ. Here's one of them. It's not my best work, but I suppose it's decent enough.

Wow, that pictue looks totally awesome! It's not you best work? Wow!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 17:49:34

I knew Kamehameha was a Hawaian King in Hawaii! Does that count?

Yeah that's true too lol
:Wow, that pictue looks totally awesome! It's not you best work? Wow!
Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 18:53:01

What? Noone's here to talk?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 19:02:59

At 7/18/06 05:48 PM, Medjai_Power wrote: Wednesday is my last day here before i leave for holiday and during that time im going to try and train/excercise alot (in morocco your naturally strong so i have an advantage..)

So how long are you going to be gone for the holidays?

What? Noone's here to talk?

We talk here, it's just that we are doing other thinks. For me, I am Blaming, Saving, Posting in other places, and reviewing different flashes. Also, could you stop with the double posting.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 19:09:02

sure thing.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-18 20:06:02

Hah, it seems to me that you are stating well-known DBZ facts. Turtle Destruction Wave is so named because it was made by the turtle hermit, Roshi.

And we all knew that GT wasn't written by Akira, he left becaue the ratings stooped to an all-time low. That's why we hate it so much, the whole series apart from the first few series is non-canon.

lol

And Tapion did give Trunks his sword, nice work ^_^ (both of 'em)

ANYWAYS... anyone else here NOT completely enjoy the Bojack: Unbound movie?

wew

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 03:56:16

At 7/18/06 05:23 PM, ManciniProductions wrote:
At 7/18/06 04:25 PM, -Rabies- wrote:
Honestly, I'm not sure if you're right, because both are from alternate timelines. For example, In the Future Trunks timeline, the Z fighters were much different than they were in the normal timeline. I read somewhere that the Future Trunks actually didn't recieve his sword from Tapion in the alternate timeline, but I've seen pictures of Chibi Trunks recieving the sword from Tapion. I'm not positive about the Future Trunk's sword, but I don't think Akira Toriyama, or anyone who created Dragonball Z, actually explained, in detail, of how he recieved it.

Other Random information:

Did you know-
-That Dragonball was originally intended to be a comedy rather than a serious series?

No, i didn't know that. but then again, DBZ didn't turn out to be that serious.

-That Dragonball GT wasn't writen by Akira Toriyama, but by another company that helped the Dragonball Z series (of which the name of the company i forgut) :(

Oh yes. Most of us hate GT.

-Of any character, Krillin died the most.

Yup. knew that.

you're just getting these off of a website aren't you?

BTW: cool pic! Made in flash?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 10:09:28

At 7/19/06 03:56 AM, -Rabies- wrote:
you're just getting these off of a website aren't you?
Actually, no lol. I learned from other people through time
BTW: cool pic! Made in flash?

Yup

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 12:41:12

Ok starting to write a story now. I was going to call it Dragonball: The Pheonix Flames but if someone has a better title for it, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 12:47:06

At 7/19/06 12:41 PM, Rai2k6 wrote: Ok starting to write a story now. I was going to call it Dragonball: The Pheonix Flames but if someone has a better title for it, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Dragonball: The Pheonix Flames ehh, the names alright. I would say Dragonball BWV, which stands for Back With Vengence! But thats just my opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 12:56:05

At 7/19/06 12:49 PM, Medjai_Power wrote: We dont know the storyline so it could be anything...

Yeah, thats true.

Dragonball Z: The final showdown....

That's alright as well, but mine is better. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:13:47

My story isn't going to use any Z warriors and is set approximately 2500 years after Goku left the Earth. Good titles though. I'll have to think what the story will be about first so then I'll decide

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:22:43

As soon as I enhance my flash skills, I'm making a Dragonball Series for sure. It's called, "The Cry of the Universe." It begins at a martial arts tournament 3 1/2 years after buu is destroyed.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:32:47

At 7/19/06 01:13 PM, Rai2k6 wrote: My story isn't going to use any Z warriors and is set approximately 2500 years after Goku left the Earth. Good titles though. I'll have to think what the story will be about first so then I'll decide

The story always leads to a title. Well, thats how some stories and movies go.

As soon as I enhance my flash skills, I'm making a Dragonball Series for sure. It's called, "The Cry of the Universe." It begins at a martial arts tournament 3 1/2 years after buu is destroyed.

Is it possible you could give us a link on what you are doing so far, as in flash like Tweens and stuff. I know you can make art which is impressive. "The Cry of the Universe" sounds like a cool name.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:37:17

GASP! DBZ! Can I join? O.O Pleaze?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:37:28

if u r a fan of fire emblem and have played it b4, we really need more members. my link is on my sig and if u havnt played fire emblem or dont want my advertising, sry 4 wating 10 seconds of ur life...

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:43:41

*flails vigorously* Where's frieza?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:47:28

I know i should have posted this with my other post but heres some ideas i got for the title.
- Dragonball Phoenix Flames
- Dragonball Final Showdown
- Dragonball Oblivion
- Dragonball Deadly Alliance
- Dragonball Back With Vengeance
- Dragonball Fists Of Vengeance
- Dragonball Gold
- Dragonball Deadly Silence
- Dragonball Final Resurrection
- Dragonball Zen
- Dragonball Aftermath
- Dragonball Dynasty
- Dragonball X
- Dragonball Destiny
- Dragonball Elite Forces
- Dragonblast
- Dragonball Nemesis
- Dragonball Special
- Dragonball Speed
- Dragonball Hydro
- Dragonball Strain
- Dragonball Epic
- Dragonball Death
- Dragonball Blast
- Dragonball Thunder

Thats all i got for now. Yes I know some of the names are crap, they just came at the top of my head thats why probably the ones at the top sound better than the ones at the bottom.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:48:26

At 7/19/06 01:42 PM, Medjai_Power wrote:
At 7/19/06 01:37 PM, darksoulknight wrote: if u r a fan of fire emblem and have played it b4, we really need more members. my link is on my sig and if u havnt played fire emblem or dont want my advertising, sry 4 wating 10 seconds of ur life...
STFU and get out of here..No advertising in other clubs you said hobo!

Leave..

who pissed him off? like i said sry 4 wasting 10 seconds of ur life. and who said u cant advertise in other clubs??? when did that rule come up?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-07-19 13:56:14

At 7/19/06 01:37 PM, darksoulknight wrote: if u r a fan of fire emblem and have played it b4, we really need more members. my link is on my sig and if u havnt played fire emblem or dont want my advertising, sry 4 wating 10 seconds of ur life...

Sorry but I never played Fire Emblem for the GBA so I really don't know the information. I can't join your Club without knowing anything about Fire Emblem.

STFU and get out of here..No advertising in other clubs you said hobo!

You are so mean dude! lol!

*flails vigorously* Where's frieza?

Frezia died in DBZ and went to HFIL. He's not here at the moment, please leave a message after the beep. ....

I know i should have posted this with my other post but heres some ideas i got for the title.

- Dragonball Back With Vengeance

Now this one sounds really good! lol!

BBS Signature