Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-10 19:55:30 Reply

At 8/10/07 07:26 PM, Xtesh wrote:
At 8/10/07 07:17 PM, Life-Stream wrote: haha, ok. don´t take too long though.
How long does it take to get through that tower towards the end of XII?

Because I'm only on the second floor.

Lol, that does take quite long.....quite a few hours. Maybe 2-3 hours if i can remember correctly. What level are you? There are some quite tough monsters in there - good place to level up though. There are also alot of good items/weapons you can get there if you have the patience.

Once you finish that tower you can go to the Bahamut to fight Vayne. Thats where i´m at, but i´ve been doing alot of hunts, leveling and getting more equiptment/weapons.

Seriana
Seriana
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-10 20:31:44 Reply

Hey guys, thought I'd drop by and ask you something.

Exactly how badly do you think Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings will screw Square Enix over?

I think it's going to be worse than the PS2 version. :3

Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-10 21:18:22 Reply

At 8/10/07 08:28 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Hey. Xtesh level'd up.

+10 Hp
+ 4 Mp
+ 2 Str
+ 1 Dex
+ 1 Def
+ 1 Spr
+ 2 Mag
+ 1 item slot

Learned new skill! Osmose!

I have an idea, let everyone post their "FF" stats based on their level.

Level 7 Theif

67 HP
0 MP
9 STR
12 DEX
10 DEF
5 SPR
6 MAG
7 Item Slots

Skills:
Steal
Evasion

(This could spark something)

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-10 21:21:58 Reply

At 8/10/07 09:18 PM, Jackotrades wrote: I have an idea, let everyone post their "FF" stats based on their level.

Level 1,000,000,000 God

99,999 HP
9,999 MP
255 STR
255 DEX
255 DEF
255 SPR
255 MAG
Infinite Item Slots

Skills:
Everything.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy
PSN: Look-a-Hill
Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-10 21:40:26 Reply

at least go by your level you douche.......

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
Cenetaurman
Cenetaurman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 01:40:52 Reply

Ohh, new FFT converse!!!

What are your top five job classes?
These are mine:

5: Bard
4: Ninja
3: Squire
2: Theif
1: Monk.

Reason for Bard: Behind a squad of Juggarnauts, Bards can give them unmatched support. Increase HP, MP, give them good status effects, whatever!

Reason for Ninja: Agile + Throwing swords = badass.

Reason for Squire: Although they are basic, Squires are actually the most versitile job class. They have good magic and physical power, good speed, excellent equipment settings, and most of all, JP up and accumulate. Simply excellent.

Reason for Theif: Doi, they can steal stuff XD.

Reason for Monk: They can hit physically, magically, they can revive, heal, cause status effects, and counter them. Not only this, but it doesn't cost ANYTHING!

A proud member of the SSBC.
My Gamespot home forum.
People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature
PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 02:18:37 Reply

At 8/10/07 04:46 PM, Xtesh wrote: I still think it'd be a good idea to have something along the lines of additions. I never liked how in FF XII, you couldn't directly control the number of hits you landed.

Additions would be awesome. Period. Dot.

I'd buy it. Hell, I need a new copy of the game anyway, since I want to start a new game.

I still have my old copy in perfect condition (save for the case itself). <3 it.

Even if you have mastered Gambits, there will always be nothing better than just commanding all of your characters and slowing down the rate of battle, since I haven't had to change my strategy much, but I'll always see a character doing something odd, like stealing instead of attacking, or attacking the wrong guy.

True enough. But equipment is still a factor.

At 8/10/07 04:54 PM, Nev wrote: I've been playing Blitzball for hours.
Got Status Reels, Auroch Reels and I've got 6 games left till I finally have the Jupiter Sigil.

Blitzball = Pure awesomeness incarnate. Good for you.

Anyway.... the point of this post:
If any of you would like to kill me... please feel free.... but make it quick.

I'll drown you to be ironic. :P

At 8/10/07 07:55 PM, Life-Stream wrote: Lol, that does take quite long.....quite a few hours. Maybe 2-3 hours if i can remember correctly. What level are you? There are some quite tough monsters in there - good place to level up though. There are also alot of good items/weapons you can get there if you have the patience.

---SPOILER
Takes for-God Damned-ever. Aweosme place though, riddled with the words of the Occuria, and the confrontation with th awesomeness that is Cid & Venat.
---SPOILER

Once you finish that tower you can go to the Bahamut to fight Vayne. Thats where i´m at, but i´ve been doing alot of hunts, leveling and getting more equiptment/weapons.

I hated the Bahamut. Seemed like a crappy end area.

Okay, that was brilliance, and nothing short of it.
I'm stealing that idea to announce my next level-up in the LUL.

At 8/10/07 08:31 PM, DragonsGrief wrote: Hey guys, thought I'd drop by and ask you something.
Exactly how badly do you think Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings will screw Square Enix over?

Doesn't look that good or bad to me, really. I'm pretty neutral.
And FFXII did excellent, regardless of what you yourself thought of it.

At 8/10/07 09:18 PM, Jackotrades wrote: I have an idea, let everyone post their "FF" stats based on their level.

Ahh, what the Hell. Why not.

Level 30
HP: 1,987
MP: 320
Str: 49
Def: 56
Mag: 39
MDef: 43
Agl: 76
Acc: 68
Eva: 71
Luk: 9

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest
"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 04:58:18 Reply

Lol, that was pretty funny - too bad i didn´t get that when i leveld up last week ;_;

At 8/10/07 08:31 PM, DragonsGrief wrote: Hey guys, thought I'd drop by and ask you something.

I think - no matter how bad square screw up a game they´ll always come back with a amazing game soon after, so i wouldn´t say they´ll be ´screwed over´.
As for revanant wings i havn´t seen much of it, but i don´t think it´ll be that bad. FF12 was a very good game - i don´t know why you feel otherwise, but it´s a good game.

At 8/11/07 12:51 AM, Xtesh wrote:
Yep, the final fight with Vayne.
He could've been an interesting character if they didn't make his scenes exclusive to after beating a dungeon(all 6 of them), and if they didn't make those scenes 2 minutes long.

They haven't even given a reason how he becomes powerful or anything yet.

True, you´re right about that....he wasn´t in the game much, come to think of it, did vayne actually meet the party? The battle (if you can call it a battle) between Vayne and the group doesn´t have that personal touch that most of the others had.....it was missing something.

At 8/11/07 01:40 AM, Cenetaurman wrote: Ohh, new FFT converse!!!
What are your top five job classes?
These are mine:

5: Squire - have some good abilities like you said
4:Black Mage - very powerful attacks
3:Mime - can copy anything
2:Lancer - 10 times better than a knight
1: Monk - like you said

At 8/11/07 02:18 AM, PureLionHeart wrote:
True enough. But equipment is still a factor.

Yeah, but i think, if people have spent the time to get to level 100 and kill yiazmat and what not i presume they probably all have most oft he best equiptment. I think the main factor would be intelligence and strategy - when to cure and when to use each abulity etc.

---SPOILER
Takes for-God Damned-ever. Aweosme place though, riddled with the words of the Occuria, and the confrontation with th awesomeness that is Cid & Venat.
---SPOILER

Cid had some crazy ass machine gun! I kinda liked that tower too....i still train there even after finishing it. It´s even harder in the below 0 levels.....there are alot of monsters that attack at once down there...

Man that post took forever!
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 05:27:20 Reply

Ok, so i just thought while i had my camera out, i´d take a few shots of this little Zidane and dagger scene figure i have next to my computer. Meh, the quality of the photos isn´t great - i really do have to buy a new camera. You get the idea though.

Final Fantasy Club

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 08:11:08 Reply

At 8/10/07 10:58 AM, Xtesh wrote: Because at least remaking VII would get them enough money to get XIII done in ten seconds.

Ah yes, they'd get tons of money for remaking VII. Yeah, just the remakes of Tactics and VII would do for now.

At 8/10/07 02:00 PM, Xtesh wrote: If you get your characters to level 100 and get all the license grids completed, then there really is no way at being better at FF12.

Why do I get the feeling that I'll reach to level 100 in no time? My main characters are at about level 45 right now and I'm supposed to go to some place called Giruvegan or whatfuckingever it's called. But meh, I do as much hunts as possible first and then continue with the main story.

At 8/10/07 04:54 PM, Nev wrote: I've been playing Blitzball for hours.
Got Status Reels, Auroch Reels and I've got 6 games left till I finally have the Jupiter Sigil.

Good, now you can stop playing that minigame until you make a new save. XP

At 8/11/07 02:18 AM, PureLionHeart wrote: I hated the Bahamut. Seemed like a crappy end area.

YOU HATE ME?! >:(

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 08:23:20 Reply

At 8/11/07 08:11 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that I'll reach to level 100 in no time? My main characters are at about level 45 right now and I'm supposed to go to some place called Giruvegan or whatfuckingever it's called. But meh, I do as much hunts as possible first and then continue with the main story.

It seems quite easy to level up in 12. They seem to level faster...you´re doing good.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 12:49:44 Reply

At 8/11/07 05:27 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Ok, so i just thought while i had my camera out, i´d take a few shots of this little Zidane and dagger scene figure i have next to my computer.

Zidane looks like hes asking for a bumming.

The camp as fuck face and the bending over..... gaaaayy.

BBS Signature
Paradox
Paradox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 13:02:35 Reply

At 8/11/07 12:49 PM, Nev wrote:
At 8/11/07 05:27 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Ok, so i just thought while i had my camera out, i´d take a few shots of this little Zidane and dagger scene figure i have next to my computer.

And he's a furry, too. And he looks like he has lipstick on.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 13:59:58 Reply

So.... apparently that lightning dodging thing is hard?

Funny... I did it on my first attempt.... 204 dodges, then the lightning stopped coming for some reason.

But oh well :D.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 14:06:18 Reply

At 8/11/07 12:49 PM, Nev wrote:

Well, he does look a bit queer, but funny enough he´s one of the perviest FF characters.

At 8/11/07 01:41 PM, Xtesh wrote:
I have embroidered tippets for all my characters who are fighting( the three I have out), and that ring that doubles LP for out-of party(the ones I'm not using) characters. This basically means that I do half the work for double the exp and LP.

Exactly the same thing i do. That was people that arn´t in party get double LP and people fighting get double EXP. I usually level up about 5 levels, then change my 3 characters and change them accesories, to even them out. Works like a a charm.

At 8/11/07 01:59 PM, Nev wrote:
Funny... I did it on my first attempt.... 204 dodges, then the lightning stopped coming for some reason.

I did that lightning dodge too....but not on my first try...it did take quite a few tries for me ;_;

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-11 14:17:21 Reply

At 8/11/07 02:06 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I did that lightning dodge too....but not on my first try...it did take quite a few tries for me ;_;

I read a tip online that I applied:
Put your TV on mute/turn volume down all the way.
Then just go off the flash.

I have to say... it works :P.

I did Kimarhi's butterfly thing before it too.... that was more of a hassle, but I've got all the celestial weapons now :).
Stat maxing time..... or Omega Dungeon.... hhhhhmm.... which do you fellows reckon?

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 08:10:16 Reply

At 8/11/07 08:23 AM, Life-Stream wrote: It seems quite easy to level up in 12. They seem to level faster...you´re doing good.

Yeah, my characters are at around level 50 right now, which is good, but not good enough to kill certain marks. Some of the marks are a bitch to kill such as Trickster. As soon as I get that bird down to low HP, it becomes immune to everything. :S

At 8/11/07 01:41 PM, Xtesh wrote: You know he didn't mean that. He meant that other Bahamut. You know, the one with wings that breathes fire- oh, guess he did mean you.

Yep, he hates me.

At 8/11/07 01:59 PM, Nev wrote: So.... apparently that lightning dodging thing is hard?

Yeah, it's annoying as hell. I don't bother with it anymore and the butterfly hunt, that's a lot worse. Oh well, at least I don't ever need to use Lulu or Kimahri.

At 8/11/07 02:17 PM, Nev wrote: Stat maxing time..... or Omega Dungeon.... hhhhhmm.... which do you fellows reckon?

Omega Weapon.

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 13:57:19 Reply

At 8/12/07 08:10 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, my characters are at around level 50 right now, which is good, but not good enough to kill certain marks. Some of the marks are a bitch to kill such as Trickster. As soon as I get that bird down to low HP, it becomes immune to everything. :S

I killed trickster when i was about level 45. You just have to hold on for about 5 minutes and his shield goes away. then take the kill!

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 15:12:09 Reply

At 8/12/07 08:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, it's annoying as hell. I don't bother with it anymore and the butterfly hunt, that's a lot worse. Oh well, at least I don't ever need to use Lulu or Kimahri.

Lightning Dodges just takes a while, and you get nervous and start shitting it at 198.
Still, its piss easy if you're ace like me :).

Butterfly was a bit hard, took me about 6 attempts each time, but thats not too much time spent.

I think I'm just brilliant.

And Omega Dungeon was disappointing... I was expecting a challenge :(.

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 15:15:22 Reply

At 8/11/07 05:27 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Ok, so i just thought while i had my camera out, i´d take a few shots of this little Zidane and dagger scene figure i have next to my computer. Meh, the quality of the photos isn´t great - i really do have to buy a new camera. You get the idea though.

Those pic reminded me of that scene in that game. Did Garnet cut her hair while she was up there? I believe she did but I can't remember since I haven't played the game in ages. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 16:36:37 Reply

At 8/12/07 03:15 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Those pic reminded me of that scene in that game. Did Garnet cut her hair while she was up there? I believe she did but I can't remember since I haven't played the game in ages. :/

I´m pretty sure it´s from a scene, but i can´t place my finger on it either - i too havn´t played FFIX in ages. But i don´t think it was when she cut her hair, cos Zidane wasn´t there when she did that.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 16:47:14 Reply

At 8/12/07 04:36 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I´m pretty sure it´s from a scene, but i can´t place my finger on it either - i too havn´t played FFIX in ages. But i don´t think it was when she cut her hair, cos Zidane wasn´t there when she did that.

Its when you first go to Lindblum and Garnet is mournful that her mothers gone fucking nuts.

She cuts her hair in Alexandria.

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 17:12:54 Reply

At 8/12/07 05:05 PM, Xtesh wrote: I'm really hoping that this has nothing to do with the story, because I hate finding things out about a game before playing it.

Should've played FFIX like a billion years ago when it actually came out :P.
And it has nothing to do with the story really... she cuts her hair.
She's not Samson, doesn't lose all her powers like :P.

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 17:29:55 Reply

So I just got my ass handed to me by Yiazmat in FFXII. I don't even know if I wanna bother trying to beat him, the challange is great and all but it looks like the battle will take at least an hour if not two. Imagine getting to the last health bar and dying.

At 8/11/07 02:17 PM, Nev wrote: I did Kimarhi's butterfly thing before it too.... that was more of a hassle, but I've got all the celestial weapons now :).
Stat maxing time..... or Omega Dungeon.... hhhhhmm.... which do you fellows reckon?

Start hunting fiends to unlock Nemesis. Or do the Dark Aeons/Penance if you have that version.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-12 17:37:24 Reply

At 8/12/07 05:29 PM, RavenGage wrote: Start hunting fiends to unlock Nemesis. Or do the Dark Aeons/Penance if you have that version.

I've got 10 of every fiend already. So I'm stat maxing at the moment.

BBS Signature
PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-13 01:10:43 Reply

At 8/11/07 02:31 AM, Xtesh wrote: I lost the first disc many a year ago. So I never got to see Aries die, but I did get to bitch slap Scarlet.

You've never seen that cutscene!? To BlueLaguna with you, at once!

I know. I hated that turtle boss. He may have been easy, but that goddamned shield he pulled up that makes him invincible for ten minutes really drained my party, since he always did group attacks, and I couldn't switch out.

Oh, I know. I just kept casting Protect, Shell, Bubble, etc. over and over until he was ready to play again.

I don't get why people don't like it. Sure, Penelo, Vaan, and Vayne have zero personality, but the other characters are priceless and timeless.

Vayne managed to leak some personality off of Dr. Cid and Venat, I'd say. He's got about 5% personality.

Take for instance how Basch got Vaan from hating him(for destroying a kingdom, killing his brother, and killing the king) to being okay around him in ten seconds because he said "IT WAS MY EVIL TWIN LOL!"

It STILL annoys me how easily Vaan forgave Basch. Reks was cool, dammit!

At 8/11/07 04:58 AM, Life-Stream wrote: True, you´re right about that....he wasn´t in the game much, come to think of it, did vayne actually meet the party? The battle (if you can call it a battle) between Vayne and the group doesn´t have that personal touch that most of the others had.....it was missing something.

True, but I totally loved his speech at the near-beginning of the game. He did have a charismatic air about him.

At 8/11/07 05:27 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Ok, so i just thought while i had my camera out, i´d take a few shots of this little Zidane and dagger scene figure i have next to my computer. Meh, the quality of the photos isn´t great - i really do have to buy a new camera. You get the idea though.

Now that is a cool character bust. Where did you get it, and what did you pay?

At 8/11/07 08:11 AM, Bahamut wrote: YOU HATE ME?! >:(

Just your Nethicite deposits.

At 8/11/07 01:59 PM, Nev wrote: So.... apparently that lightning dodging thing is hard?
But oh well :D.

I found it hard for the first three tries. Then cinched it easily.
Congrats regardless.

At 8/11/07 02:17 PM, Nev wrote: I did Kimarhi's butterfly thing before it too.... that was more of a hassle, but I've got all the celestial weapons now :).

That was quite the bitch too. I had an easy time with Tidus' race, though.

Omega. He's a pussy.
And then Yevon help you when you begin the Stat Maxing.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-13 01:46:39 Reply

At 8/12/07 04:47 PM, Nev wrote:
Its when you first go to Lindblum and Garnet is mournful that her mothers gone fucking nuts.
She cuts her hair in Alexandria.

Nice memory Nev - you´re always there when no-one else remembers shit :D

At 8/12/07 04:56 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Oye, check this out. It's a site with any and all game soundtracks you can think of, including FF!

Galbadia Hotel
Its a nice find, cept everything is track by track. Still, if you whore out the link like i do, you get points for mass downloading.

Nice find, i´ll check it out when i can.

At 8/12/07 05:05 PM, Xtesh wrote:
Also, new sexy Yuna sig.

Nice - pic is somewhat familiar ;)

At 8/13/07 01:10 AM, PureLionHeart wrote:
It STILL annoys me how easily Vaan forgave Basch. Reks was cool, dammit!

True.........true indeed - if someone kills your brother it would take quite a bit more convincing than what Basch said...Vaans a dumbass.

Now that is a cool character bust. Where did you get it, and what did you pay?

Err....i think i brought it in a Shop in London called ´forbidden planet´ when i used to live there. I think it cost me about 15pounds, but i can´t remember - i brought it about 6 years ago. I have ALOT more stuff though (all FF8 characters, a few FF8 monsters, FF9 characters, FF10 mini coca cola figures - and alot more)....i´ll take more pics soon.

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-13 02:04:23 Reply

At 8/13/07 01:46 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Vaans a dumbass.

Quoted for great justice.

Err....i think i brought it in a Shop in London called ´forbidden planet´ when i used to live there. I think it cost me about 15pounds, but i can´t remember - i brought it about 6 years ago. I have ALOT more stuff though (all FF8 characters, a few FF8 monsters, FF9 characters, FF10 mini coca cola figures - and alot more)....i´ll take more pics soon.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing them all. It's a small dream of mine to have many a video game character/items busts and figures.

Just make sure to link them all so we don't end up with another little fiasco of FFVIII pics. ;)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-13 07:50:39 Reply

At 8/12/07 01:57 PM, Life-Stream wrote: I killed trickster when i was about level 45. You just have to hold on for about 5 minutes and his shield goes away. then take the kill!

Actually, a better way was to use non-elemental magic on that bastard bird when it was low on HP.

At 8/12/07 03:12 PM, Nev wrote: And Omega Dungeon was disappointing... I was expecting a challenge :(.

The real challenges are the dark aeons and the original monsters.

At 8/12/07 04:56 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: Oye, check this out. It's a site with any and all game soundtracks you can think of, including FF!

Galbadia Hotel

Thanks for that. That site will be handy for me whenever I need FF soundtracks.

At 8/13/07 01:10 AM, PureLionHeart wrote: Just your Nethicite deposits.

...OK then.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2007-08-13 14:23:04 Reply

At 8/12/07 10:50 PM, Xtesh wrote: You can stat max and do the Omega Dungeon at the same time, yo.

I prefer just fighting Varuna's in the Monster Arena. Lots of AP and a quick battle.
Besides, I need the spheres first :). And I've got all I need of each, except HP and Luck.... but Luck can wait and HP will be boosted up as much as possible come the end.

At 8/13/07 01:10 AM, PureLionHeart wrote: That was quite the bitch too. I had an easy time with Tidus' race, though.

The first time I tried the race (years ago) I found it pretty challenge, but as with everything practice pays off and you've just got to be patient and keep a cool head.
Did it in about 4 attempts this time.

Omega. He's a pussy.

He's a big pussy. The characters make such a fuss and you just floor him in like a minute.

BBS Signature