how is final fantasy v advance to you

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Feb. 16th, 2007 @ 10:40 PM Reply

So I tried playing FF1 with the 8-bit theatre party. It didn't last long. On the other hand, my all white mage party continues to advance, and kick ass while doing so.

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Feb. 18th, 2007 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 1/17/07 01:09 PM, Piromano wrote: But I still have some trouble with Emerald and Ruby weapon, still can't beat them! :(

They key to beating Emerald is to avoid his mass attack (I forget its name). It only uses it whenever one of its eyes are open and it does 1k damage per pieceo f materia equiped to any character. So you can either unequip most of your materia in order to avoid 9999 dmg, or you can kill the eyes as soon as they spawn. That can be done by using Cloud's Omnislash or Cid's Highwind or Knights of the Round ect. Basically any attack that hits all enemies. Also, watch out for the 20 minute time limit or you loose.

As for Ruby...well it's been really long and I can't remember it in detail. You can go to gamefaqs.com or search any FF sites and find in depth strategies about both of them.

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Final Fantasy Club Feb. 25th, 2007 @ 04:21 PM Reply

At 2/18/07 03:07 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 1/17/07 01:09 PM, Piromano wrote: But I still have some trouble with Emerald and Ruby weapon, still can't beat them! :(
They key to beating Emerald is to avoid his mass attack (I forget its name). It only uses it whenever one of its eyes are open and it does 1k damage per pieceo f materia equiped to any character. So you can either unequip most of your materia in order to avoid 9999 dmg, or you can kill the eyes as soon as they spawn. That can be done by using Cloud's Omnislash or Cid's Highwind or Knights of the Round ect. Basically any attack that hits all enemies. Also, watch out for the 20 minute time limit or you loose.

what a crappy advice :D that attack is called Aire Tam Storm, but there is one best way to beating emerald easily, and it´s not an Omnislash ^^ wtfomglol :D :D
here we go :
when you will go for killing that Emerald bastard, be sure to have 3 alive characters with 9999hp, equip them with two mystiles, one aegis armlet and weapons with triple and ( or at least double ) AP earning, because of priceless AP´s :) first character equip with Mime, W-Summon materia and Knights of Round+HP Absorb and the other two characters both equip with Mime too and one of them equip with Phoenix+Final Attack ( by this> + <i mean junction ). You CAN equip one of your character with underwater breathing materia to deactivate 20mins time limit for beating Emerald up. When the battle begins, use W-Summon with KOR and then just Mime it over and over with all three characters... that´s all...

I heard about two another options for this battle, but I had never used them or saw someone who had... so I can´t tell you if it´s true or not. I have been told that Cait Sith´s slots are possible to kill Emerald too. The instant kill attack -face of Cait Sith, should kill it. And I heard from my friend of an Lucky Seven attack, which should kill him too. All you have to it´s to set health of one of your characters to 7777 and then attack it. It should be something like 77x 7777 damage. But I dunno. Using the first method would be best ;-]

As for Ruby...well it's been really long and I can't remember it in detail. You can go to gamefaqs.com or search any FF sites and find in depth strategies about both of them.

ruby is very weak optional boss, do this :
equip your characters with 2 mystiles and one aegis armlet + triple/double AP weapons and Tetra Elementals and Ribbon equipped as an accesories... everybody equip with Mime. One character equip with Phoenix+Final Attack and other one with Hades, W-Summon and KOR+HP Absorb. be sure that all of your characters have 9999HP... before you go to battle, kill two of your characters and that one with Phoenix+Final Att. keep alive. Now go for a battle with Ruby Wpn. At first cast phoenix. then cast Hades to paralyze Ruby. Then use W-Summon+KOR and Mime it over and over until Ruby wakes up. Then cast Hades again, and the use W-Sum+KOR again and Mime it as before. So be sure that you have mastered Hades and KOR at least on level 2. that´s all.

If you do, as I´m telling you, you can´t loose! ;-]

rob-kelly
rob-kelly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 3rd, 2007 @ 08:52 AM Reply

Hey in FF 8 I forgot to get the weapons magazine with the lionheart in the past. Is there any way to acquire it?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 3rd, 2007 @ 09:35 AM Reply

www.youtube.com has some video's on how people beat the Ruby and the Emerald Weapon. Some of the battles I saw were quite interesting and repetitive as well. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 4th, 2007 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 3/3/07 09:35 AM, Seamonky wrote:
www.youtube.com has some video's on how people beat the Ruby and the Emerald Weapon. Some of the battles I saw were quite interesting and repetitive as well. :/

Not all bad advice, but not all people have either defeated ruby before Emerald or bred a gold chocobo so they may not have KOTR so My technique was obviously equip underwater materia to be safe, someone should have final attack junctioned with pheonix to be semi imortal, now hopefully you got W-item if not missed out on a huge cheat buddy. Anyway There is an item I think it was called hero drink, but you use one of them at the start of battle on cloud and then use his limit omnislash all hits will do 9999 but there are other ways but I will continue, Now the only real way you will die is if you do not have Pheonix on master (so you can cast it unlimited times) and if you have less than casting ammount of mp. To avoid this use a mega elixer every turn with 1 character, now those who are now like wtf what a waste take notice... in battle select w-item (any item you want lots of) use it for second item pick the same one but when you go to choose which character to use the item on cancel this gives you +1 to that item...In no time you can have 99 of any item you want. Note you must have 2 of the item to do this..I think its been a while. I know thats over cautious butthat strategy will kill it as long as someone is using that mega elixer each turn and you have final attack as pheonix. Therefore even the Aire Tam Storm wont harm you. I think Emerald had like 1mil health and generally he moans after each 100,000 damage has been done so you can measure how far away from beating him you are.

As for Ruby Dont use KOTR Use Bahamut Zero W summon quadra magic mime those techniques and yes come into the battle with 2 party members dead and revive them after he has stuck his hands in the ground, which he will do straight away if 2 ppl are dead.

My party was cloud vincent and cid, however vincent can be usless in Extreme battles as you do not controll his limits so if someone needs healing or reviving you really start to get angry that vincent just does his own thing. I just like Vincent thats all.

I have seen some of those youtube stuff they equip like counter mime counter repeated multi junctioned so after one attack they continue to attack for many hits.

And I have only got lucky sevens once its hard to get but I was so confused when It happened. Fun times.

My hint too, Best places to level up Go find these 3 balls in some gold and lifestream room the northern crater Easy fight much exp they are like 10000exp or something Early on in the game I liked fighting seaworms 1500exp or something and you can vs them as soon as you get the tiny bronco.

Anyway dont give up beat Emerald and ruby good.

Any way

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 4th, 2007 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 3/4/07 05:59 PM, Fafey wrote: Not all bad advice, but not all people have either defeated ruby before Emerald or bred a gold chocobo...

Cloud, Barret and Cid at level 99 with stats maxed at 255
All 3 have the best limit breaks and full meters
All 3 are equipped with Zeidrich Armor and Sprint Shoes
All 3 are equipped with the 4xCut materia
Cloud also uses a mastered HP Plus to boost his Ultimate Weapon
Barret also uses a mastered Knights of the Round to boost his Missing Score
Cid also uses a mastered MP Plus to boost his Venus Gospel

The idea is simple. Kill Emerald quick. Start off with your limit breaks then hold down the attack button. If the A.I. doesn't get ignorant you shouldn't need Revive linked with Final Attack. I defeated Emerald Weapon in 3 min. 42 sec. with this setup. :D

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 4th, 2007 @ 08:26 PM Reply

That is a good strategy.

I thought It was too easy to level up In FFVII what do you think?

ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 4th, 2007 @ 11:47 PM Reply

At 3/4/07 08:26 PM, Fafey wrote: That is a good strategy.

Sometimes I wish my friend didn't introduce me to this series. Yeah it was pretty easy to level up in FFVII. It's like that with most of them although FFII had a weird level up system (take damage to increase h.p. for example) and the best strategy for maxing your stats in FFVIII was not to gain experience in the early stages, but wait until you had most of the Guardian Forces that gave you bonus points with each level up.

Final Fantasy games played: I, II, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and Tactics. I'm currently playing FFXII when I'm not lost in Age of Empires III.

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 7th, 2007 @ 05:29 PM Reply

I Currently am playing FFXII although it is fun I thought the Licence system was screwed unlike the Sphere system in X where you only get moves by leveling up and have to aquire the spheres get points overy kill. I left my brother with the game when I still hadn't gone back into rabanasta after you first go out to kill the tomato looking guy. While I went to work for 6 hours and he had covered half the licence board with my character! It then becomes to easy seeing as he obtained all the 100+ hp and 500+ hp and so on. And as for weapns and stuff I never have to worry about not being able to equip them.

Also like FF X I hate and love the fact that save points restore HP MP status effects, to easy to help level up, I liked having to use a tent in awkward places like someones floor on a save point. lol.

winKoneR
winKoneR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 10th, 2007 @ 08:55 AM Reply

At 3/4/07 08:26 PM, Fafey wrote: That is a good strategy.

best place for leveling is in downed Gelnika plane... there are enemies which are giving a lot of EXP and you can also morph them to rare sources...

For an easy way to morph enemies, have W-Magic Materia, Gravity Materia + All Materia, and Morph Materia. Have someone else cast Reflect on the party, then have the person with W-Magic use Demi 3 on your party twice. It will reflect and hit the enemy six times without killing it, but will greatly reduce its HP. At this point, you can easily morph it.

There is a way to level up materias very quickly...
This cheat can only be done in the third disc. First, go to the Northern Cave and look for mole like creatures with a star above thier heads, also holding a knife and a lantern. Steal an elixir from them and then run away. After that, look for these small creatures in a floating pot. They will say "Gimme' an elixer". Give them one. Then kill it. Each one killed will give you 1,000 AP. You can not kill them unless you give them an elixer.
OR
You can go to the forest outside of Mideel. Walk around until you fight Head Hunters or Caterpillers. Equip Cloud with an Apocalypse sword and everyone with a Rune Armlet. If you fight a group of 4 Head Hunters, you get 340 AP. Caterpillers and a group of 3 Head Hunters give you 240 AP. Equip as many All and Magic Plus materia a possible in the Apocalypse sword and Rune Armlet. When All materia are mastered they are worth 1.4 million gil each.

Burnzoid
Burnzoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 11th, 2007 @ 11:21 AM Reply

Hey, just came on to say that I have just purchased Final Fantasy XII about a week ago, and that the combat is a great change to the series. Not too sure about that Gambit and License sytem though. Leveling up takes some time as well. But all in all it seems a great game.

I'm currently going through the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea on the East Tanks, and all my characters are level twelve. Is that a good enough level to carry on or should I train up a bit? I don't particulaly want to reach Raithwall's Tomb as a low level and then get hammered by a hard boss.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 11th, 2007 @ 01:43 PM Reply

For FF12 my hunt clan rank is High Guardian. That is a good rank am i not right?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
fungamesss5
fungamesss5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 11th, 2007 @ 02:02 PM Reply

Ok im not gonna bother looking to see which numbers are available so ill be #777 aight

http://tweenerschat.freeforums.org/
index.php
GO HERE IF YOU LIKE TENNIS AND ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD FORUM!! BRAND NEW TENNIS FORUM!!! AGES 10-28!!!!

Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 11th, 2007 @ 07:27 PM Reply

At 3/11/07 02:05 PM, Akatsuki321 wrote:

.....overall theres better rpg's out there.

I agree Although I like the new FF it is lacking somewhat. I still recon you cant beat FFVII It was the best for developing characters emotions leveling up (character and magic) All round good. As for other rpg's that are up there I enjoyed Dragon Quest (the cursed king) but my fav would definatly have to be Star Ocean 3. It pretty much had everything you could want, different characters can join team or not depending on what you do like Chrone Trigger. Active battling like FF12, Leveling up system ruled and had points to distribute towards stats on level up like Diablo. Chain skills could be used instead of one at a time. Can break HP and MP limit Definatly good keeps the game going like FF10. Many side quests. Customisable weapons, like FF10 and best of all bosses that take a hell of a lot of leveling up to VS for example I think some of the final bosses had something like 100mil HP and then side quest ones were more..much more.

rusty-armour
rusty-armour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 12th, 2007 @ 10:03 AM Reply

I got ff12 the other day and i was somewhat bummed. I dont mind the gameplay(it is kinda easy on the one hand) but they seemed to have crammed it with videos.

I mean it takes about an hour to first get started with Vaan. And it doesn't take long till you get a video...And does anyone think the vids look a bit cheap compared to ff10's vids?

O well it's not that bad, i enjoy all the ff games except ff 10-2. That was just a cheap spin off urgh...

Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 13th, 2007 @ 11:49 PM Reply

At 3/12/07 10:03 AM, rusty-armour wrote: O well it's not that bad, i enjoy all the ff games except ff 10-2. That was just a cheap spin off urgh...

It wasn't bad but it was extremely dissapointing *Sighs* and shakes head.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 14th, 2007 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 3/4/07 08:26 PM, Fafey wrote: I thought It was too easy to level up In FFVII what do you think?

It can be too easy with EXP Plus and fighting loads of Magic Urns, but other than that, I didn't think levelling up was too easy.

At 3/12/07 10:03 AM, rusty-armour wrote: O well it's not that bad, i enjoy all the ff games except ff 10-2. That was just a cheap spin off urgh...

The only thing I wanted to know on FFX-2 was what happened to Tidus. Before the game came out, I was really excited to get the game and when I played it, I was very disappointing. :( To me, the biggest disappointment was the crappy music on the game, especially the Chocobo music.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

HalfHumanHalfZombie
HalfHumanHalfZombie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 14th, 2007 @ 07:59 PM Reply

Whistle: Whoo who whoo who hooooo. ho ho ho hoooooo, Whoo Who whoo who whoo who who whoo woooo whoo who whoo who whooo who who who whoooooooh who who whooooooo who who whooooooo.

Final Fantasy 6 is an epic mystery. It dissipates in the darkness

Final Fantasy Club

Fat, bitch stalks me on this website-2003 Suffered from Hypnophobia-2006 Popular latino whore with over 400 friends refuses to add me on friends list on facebook.com-2007

HalfHumanHalfZombie
HalfHumanHalfZombie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 14th, 2007 @ 08:06 PM Reply

Final Fantasy The Original... A classic all the way to the end. The Quest for the crystals and a challenge that's forever.

Final Fantasy Club

Fat, bitch stalks me on this website-2003 Suffered from Hypnophobia-2006 Popular latino whore with over 400 friends refuses to add me on friends list on facebook.com-2007

the-hunter06
the-hunter06
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 16th, 2007 @ 12:40 PM Reply

My dad boast that final fantasy 12 is too easy he says you can beat anything just by using the mist attacks (at least thats what i think theyre called) i seen him on it sometimes and like the way its done with an online looking theme i dont play ff much but loved ff9 even though i didnt complete it even my little bro got further lol when i start it i usually run in circles in evil forest until lvl 10 this makes that darn plant boss a whole lot easier i usually died every time lol

NaughtyOttsel
NaughtyOttsel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 18th, 2007 @ 04:54 PM Reply

FF XII for some reason is my favourite and i haven't fnished yet although i would of prefered a more in depth gambit system as an option there have been many times i wanted to do a certain gambit but couldn't because the sytem is a siple one oh well off to kill the creature in the woods after yousave mjrn

isthatlegal
isthatlegal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:08 PM Reply

anyone know what the little blue icons next to characters mean when you press triangle in FF12??

Fafey
Fafey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Mar. 23rd, 2007 @ 01:31 AM Reply

At 3/22/07 12:08 PM, isthatlegal wrote: anyone know what the little blue icons next to characters mean when you press triangle in FF12??

You dont mean the Icon that tells you you have protect casted on the character do you

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Apr. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:22 AM Reply

I havent been back here for a good while. I been going back playing Final Fantasy, and bought this new DS Final Fantasy 3 and so far it looks quite good. A bit simlar to the 1st FF and FFT. I will let anyone know if I run into any major problems. So far, I made it to the dwarves cave.

BBS Signature
Odyssic
Odyssic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Apr. 2nd, 2007 @ 06:42 AM Reply

I haven't posted here in along time, anyway I got FF12 and its awesome but I stopped playing it for about 3 weeks. In fact I played it yesterday, I was doing hurts.

McPaper
McPaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Apr. 2nd, 2007 @ 08:01 AM Reply

At 4/2/07 06:22 AM, Tanooki-John wrote: A bit simlar to the 1st FF and FFT. I will let anyone know if I run into any major problems.

How exactly is it similar to Tactics?

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Apr. 3rd, 2007 @ 06:11 AM Reply

At 4/2/07 08:01 AM, McPaper wrote:
At 4/2/07 06:22 AM, Tanooki-John wrote: A bit simlar to the 1st FF and FFT. I will let anyone know if I run into any major problems.
How exactly is it similar to Tactics?

Well, you could change job types perhaps? Well, I reached the flying tree now, and im sorta stuck in it. The monsters arent really that many but they are quite toughand I only found a hole to the tree maze and I can't seem to find my way through and ending up bumping into dead ends.

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Apr. 4th, 2007 @ 06:51 AM Reply

Never mind that last post I made. I managed to get through it. The boss was quite tough though. That barrier shift was a pain but I managed to beat him.

BBS Signature