PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 22:56:38 Reply

Kyzaskiwi, yes you can join.

Nope, not female.
Answer: According to legend, the God Shiva is genderless.
Good ol' trick questions. :)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest
"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature
Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 22:59:38 Reply

shiva is genderless? thought she was female/... looks feminine at least...

KineticMonkey
KineticMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:02:22 Reply

At 6/13/04 10:56 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Kyzaskiwi, yes you can join.

Nope, not female.
Answer: According to legend, the God Shiva is genderless.
Good ol' trick questions. :)

Goddammit, I was going to say that if male was wrong. I had a feeling it was that. Well, Buddha can still kick Shiva's ass anyday. And Bahamut will take anyone anyday.

Has anyone wondered about that move that the second form of Sephiroth does where he sends a comet pummeling towards Earth? Is it going to Earth? And did all of the planets really explode? And why did the comet miss some planets? And shouldn't that big comet kill everyone, especially the party members?And why were FF8's graphics such an eye sore?

Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:04:11 Reply

lol at the commet.. there are so many things in all of the games you would think would kill everyone.. and i always wondered that myself..

and on FF8 i didn't think it was too bad..

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:05:27 Reply

At 6/13/04 10:59 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: shiva is genderless? thought she was female/... looks feminine at least...

In the game, she is female. In legend, Shiva is genderless.

BBS Signature
Mojimbo
Mojimbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:06:17 Reply

At 6/13/04 11:02 PM, Pwnd_by_FunkyP wrote: And why were FF8's graphics such an eye sore?

FF8's graphics? Damn, they were a definate improvment after FF7's.

Shpouiten
Shpouiten
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:15:56 Reply

At 6/13/04 11:06 PM, Mojimbo wrote:
At 6/13/04 11:02 PM, Pwnd_by_FunkyP wrote: And why were FF8's graphics such an eye sore?

When I bought the game, a few days after it came out, I was astonished by the beauty of the graphics.

Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:20:51 Reply

me too.. i was in love with the graphics, i had never seen anything like it.. it was so cool.. i didn't feel that way again till FFX

KineticMonkey
KineticMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:25:40 Reply

At 6/13/04 11:06 PM, Mojimbo wrote:

Yeah, but for some reason I hate looking at it. I just recently played it again, and it was just too sketchy and bad. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have been playing too many new games with new graphics. Heh, I remember at the time when it first came out, it was the best graphics I've ever seen.

Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:27:03 Reply

yah i tried to play both FFVII and FFVIII recently but they are so hard to play for a length of time cuz the graphics are so hard to look at.. Same thing with N64's goldeneye, i used to think that game was aweosme... Now i look back and cant understand how i could even look at the screen for 10 min straight.. lol

KineticMonkey
KineticMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:39:39 Reply

At 6/13/04 11:27 PM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: yah i tried to play both FFVII and FFVIII recently but they are so hard to play for a length of time cuz the graphics are so hard to look at.. Same thing with N64's goldeneye, i used to think that game was aweosme... Now i look back and cant understand how i could even look at the screen for 10 min straight.. lol

Yeah, it seems the amazing 32-bit era is dead. But the 16-bit era will live on forever! Sonic is still a good site to look at though. I remember spending a lot of time with Goldeneye. I thought it had the best graphics, the best gameplay, ect. But now that I look back at it, it looks horrible. It's the same way when I played FF7 again. Lol, I can count the pixels on Cloud. I wonder what the future games will have for us. Especially the upcoming Final Fantasies. I can't wait for the eye candy in stored for us.

Mojimbo
Mojimbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:41:48 Reply

At 6/13/04 11:25 PM, Pwnd_by_FunkyP wrote: Yeah, but for some reason I hate looking at it. I just recently played it again, and it was just too sketchy and bad. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have been playing too many new games with new graphics. Heh, I remember at the time when it first came out, it was the best graphics I've ever seen.

After playing FFX, then FF7 I couldnt believe cloud looked like that, I thought he would atleast have more of a body instead of some squished one.

Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:43:55 Reply

yeah i know.. i have been obsessed with graphics for a while now, and everytime a new game comes out i am impressed.. but I still go back and play the origional sonic games, and they look good to me, only prob is how sonic moves, he is so jumpy, its hard to control sometimes... anyways... FFXII looks like its going to be eye candy... not quite sure tho, haven't seen enough of it, but it does look cool.. I just cant wait till the character in teh normal walking around scenes look just as good as teh cut-scenes, taht would be awesome

StrongMatt
StrongMatt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-13 23:45:38 Reply

I played FFX and Grand Turismo and Grand Thieft Auto, then i decided to borrow FF7, and I noticed the graphics right away. But it really didn't bother me that much. I got used to them by the time they were on the train.

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 00:49:57 Reply

I haven't been playing much FF or KH lately. I finally got around to byung Tenchu, and I've been having fun stealth killing samurai and other ninja.

BBS Signature
Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 00:52:37 Reply

i haven't played FF or KH lately eitehr.. I was playing FFX-2 but it got a little boring.. and i missed half of the items so i didn't even get most of the dresspheres first time around so i just stopped playing.. and i haven't had any other games to play either... i wish the new FF would come out or something.. btw... is FFXI worth it at all? cuz i have heard it isn't but my boyfriend is going to buy it to get the harddrive and give me the game.. but i dont want to pay for hte service...

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 00:57:01 Reply

Haven't played FF KH at all lately either. Been obsessed with an old game I finally bought, LOZ: Wind Waker. Plus, I haven't had much time due to exams. Ony two left. :)

BBS Signature
Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 01:01:27 Reply

At 6/14/04 12:56 AM, Redangleking wrote: It's supposed to be really good, but that is outweighed heavily by the cost. In other words, they're really gonna make you pay to have fun this time round.

I would recomened NOT getting it if you aren't a freak about FF and HAVE to play each one. It's allright to miss one, and besides. If you wait a while longer, there'll be a pirated version you can play for free ^^

I'm really holding back on this one... Since VI I have played EVERY game and been a freak like that, and it is hard to hold back and not play FFXI... truth is tho, i just dont ahve the money, and if i did, i would have been playing everquest way back when.. but what i am curious about is how different it is from regular FF's...???

Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 01:02:59 Reply

i kno how you feel, exams are next week.. extra hard too czu they are my last exams b4 i graduate...

blue-the-ninja
blue-the-ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 04:09:41 Reply

whats there more to say than Final fantasy rules!!!!! cause it came from Square Enix

BBS Signature
Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 04:13:05 Reply

um, i think thats pretty much the point of this club.. and im pretty much sure most of us can agree that it is FFVII that takes the cake, right?

blue-the-ninja
blue-the-ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 04:17:23 Reply

At 6/14/04 04:13 AM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: um, i think thats pretty much the point of this club.. and im pretty much sure most of us can agree that it is FFVII that takes the cake, right?

i know i just like stating out the obvious

BBS Signature
Kyzaskiwi
Kyzaskiwi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 04:21:52 Reply

well its not completely obvious.. obvious woulf be saying something like "hey people, this is a club.. and its about final fantasy!"

blue-the-ninja
blue-the-ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 04:25:22 Reply

At 6/14/04 04:21 AM, Kyzaskiwi wrote: well its not completely obvious.. obvious woulf be saying something like "hey people, this is a club.. and its about final fantasy!"

hey being obvoius is my job i was gonna say that next

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 06:04:50 Reply

At 6/13/04 03:47 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
We haven't had you or SCD each trying to get 300 posts a day on the BBS.

Smart arse. Im not that bad, and neither is Lionheart, well maybe but its our call :)

At 6/13/04 05:42 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
So how's Scotland doing? Probably worse then England. Damn our football team sucks.

Youre just assuming that arent you :) Scotland didnt make it into the finals which was a real shame, because we beat Holland 1-0 at Hampden, then went over to Holland for the second leg and they punished us 6-0.

At 6/14/04 04:25 AM, blue_the_ninja wrote:
hey being obvoius is my job i was gonna say that next

Are you even a member of this club ?? If so please stop samming the p[lace up and stay on topic.

Does anyone know how to skip FMV's in FF7 ??? My disc keeps crashing when Sapphire attacks, so i need to skip it if its possible, can anyone help ?

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 11:35:21 Reply

At 6/14/04 06:04 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Smart arse. Im not that bad, and neither is Lionheart, well maybe but its our call :)

Ohhh...Don't you start. I'll get someone to back me up. Like...ummm...oh crap I have no friends. ;)

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 12:23:18 Reply

At 6/14/04 11:35 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 6/14/04 06:04 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Smart arse. Im not that bad, and neither is Lionheart, well maybe but its our call :)
Ohhh...Don't you start. I'll get someone to back me up. Like...ummm...oh crap I have no friends. ;)

Hey, you ruined it for yourself by spamming that much in one day.

BBS Signature
PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 12:31:42 Reply

At 6/14/04 12:23 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Hey, you ruined it for yourself by spamming that much in one day.

Meh. That was just one day. And it wasn't spam anyway. It was all relevant posts. :)

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-06-14 12:38:55 Reply

At 6/14/04 12:31 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: And it wasn't spam anyway. It was all relevant posts. :)

Because we all knoe Dobio bans people and locks a topic he worked hard on for having relevant posts. DAMNIT I COULDA MADE IT TO THE TOP 50 POSTERS LIST SOON!

BBS Signature