Be a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

  • 485,310 Views
  • 26,744 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 8th, 2004 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:31 PM, Redangleking wrote: ....I don't think I'll be able to give you the rest/ another. This is most likely my last night online...ever...

huh? What? Whats happening?


BBS Signature
KineticMonkey
KineticMonkey
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 8th, 2004 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:50 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 6/8/04 10:31 PM, Redangleking wrote: ....I don't think I'll be able to give you the rest/ another. This is most likely my last night online...ever...
huh? What? Whats happening?

I think his internet is down or something.

The-Redangleprince
The-Redangleprince
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 8th, 2004 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:51 PM, KineticMonkey wrote:
At 6/8/04 10:50 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 6/8/04 10:31 PM, Redangleking wrote: ....I don't think I'll be able to give you the rest/ another. This is most likely my last night online...ever...
huh? What? Whats happening?
I think his internet is down or something.

Worse than that....you see, I got some kinda Amish relatives and...well...they don't have a computer... or cable television,..or game consols.

I may be going to go live with them for some time.


Arghbarge. Making my NG comeback.

BBS Signature
StrongMatt
StrongMatt
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 12:39 AM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:56 PM, Redangleking wrote::

Worse than that....you see, I got some kinda Amish relatives and...well...they don't have a computer... or cable television,..or game consols.

I may be going to go live with them for some time.

Well, that sucks. I'd be bored out of my mind I'd figure out ways to pass the time.

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 01:32 AM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:56 PM, Redangleking wrote:
Worse than that....you see, I got some kinda Amish relatives and...well...they don't have a computer... or cable television,..or game consols.

I love the song Amish Paradise, but I prefer the orginal Weird Al Yankovic video.


BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 09:05 AM Reply

Unlucky Red my man, but you have inspired me to write my own anyway, so maybe some day when you come back (if) you can read one of my short stories.

Have fun with you family.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 09:24 AM Reply

At 6/8/04 10:56 PM, Redangleking wrote: I may be going to go live with them for some time.

Thats really to bad man.

PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 11:53 AM Reply

SCD, sorry, lol, it's Triple Triad Advance. Kinetic, all you need is if you haven't got WinZip is to download it from WinZip and that's it and finally Ghal, all you need to download it is on that page plus WinZip which, if you haven't got, you can find at the link above. Triple help post! :D Lol.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 11:53 AM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: SCD, sorry, lol, it's Triple Triad Advance. Kinetic, all you need is if you haven't got WinZip is to download it from WinZip and that's it and finally Ghal, all you need to download it is on that page plus WinZip which, if you haven't got, you can find at the link above. Triple help post! :D Lol.

lol ok then

Anyway whats with the name change?

PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 04:41 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: lol ok then

Anyway whats with the name change?

My original one wasn't very good was it? Plus, one of the members of the Alias Raters Club thought it was crap too, so....voila!

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 05:24 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: My original one wasn't very good was it? Plus, one of the members of the Alias Raters Club thought it was crap too, so....voila!

I didn't think it was so bad.

There's an Alias raters club? =/

PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 05:31 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I didn't think it was so bad.

Awww, thanks Ghal, what do you think about my new one. How did you think of yours?

There's an Alias raters club? =/

Yeh, here's a link if you haven't found it already. :D.

Hey ghal, did you ever find the rank sheets? I want to know what I would have been, lol. Did you like my answer to the Final Fantasy XI question? Lol.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:06 PM Reply

The new one is good.

What FF11 question?

PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 06:06 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: The new one is good.

What FF11 question?

The one that was in the old rank test. Anyway, I'm off to bed since it's late here, see ya.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 06:11 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: The one that was in the old rank test. Anyway, I'm off to bed since it's late here, see ya.

Oh right lol yeah that was good.

And I don't know if I want anyone rating my alias lol

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:25 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 05:31 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: There's an Alias raters club? =/

Yep. Gave me a 9.5 out of 10.


BBS Signature
n0ir
n0ir
  • Member since: Nov. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:27 PM Reply

Its a kickass alias.


BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 06:25 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 6/9/04 05:31 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: There's an Alias raters club? =/
Yep. Gave me a 9.5 out of 10.

Wow cool, I'd never go lol I'd be to worried what others think. I'm weird that way lol

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 6/9/04 06:27 PM, -noir- wrote: Its a kickass alias.

What mine? Yes it is.


BBS Signature
DigitalDragon5000
DigitalDragon5000
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 9th, 2004 @ 08:03 PM Reply

mines the worst :p

:-D

i came up with it in like 2.76 seconds bcuz im lazy like that

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 02:09 AM Reply

At 6/9/04 08:03 PM, DigitalDragon5000 wrote: mines the worst :p
i came up with it in like 2.76 seconds bcuz im lazy like that

So change it.


BBS Signature
Final-Fantasy-Minion
Final-Fantasy-Minion
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 06:15 AM Reply

What am i then? I've lost track. That can happen with 450 pages of this... I wrote somewhere if i can be in the club but i dont know where it is now.. So what number am i then?

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 08:53 AM Reply

Mines was rated as 11 outta 10, lol, Banana is a good guy and he seemed to really like my Alias, i was well chuffed.

The TTA game is crazy, i have a question though. When i signed up i accidentally ended up in a game, but had no cards.......How the fuck do i get some ?

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 6/10/04 06:15 AM, MR_IMPOSSIBLE_GAMEX wrote: What am i then? I've lost track. That can happen with 450 pages of this... I wrote somewhere if i can be in the club but i dont know where it is now.. So what number am i then?

Yes you can join, and we dion't do numbers anymore.

PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 6/10/04 08:53 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: The TTA game is crazy, i have a question though. When i signed up i accidentally ended up in a game, but had no cards.......How the fuck do i get some ?

Well if you didn't have any level 1-5 cards which is what you start with, then log in and click on New Deck.

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 6/10/04 01:55 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: Well if you didn't have any level 1-5 cards which is what you start with, then log in and click on New Deck.

Yeah, I'm not gonna sign up for that, because with my luck I'd lose every game.


BBS Signature
PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 6/10/04 03:38 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Yeah, I'm not gonna sign up for that, because with my luck I'd lose every game.

Lol. Hey, I've won quite a few and I have really really crap luck.

DigitalDragon5000
DigitalDragon5000
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 04:34 PM Reply

I wouldnt know what to change mine to

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 04:37 PM Reply

At 6/10/04 04:12 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: Lol. Hey, I've won quite a few and I have really really crap luck.

Yeah, but even in FF8 the only time I win is if I use a certain set of GF and character cards.


BBS Signature
PalazzoKefka
PalazzoKefka
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Final Fantasy Club Jun. 10th, 2004 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 6/10/04 04:37 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: Yeah, but even in FF8 the only time I win is if I use a certain set of GF and character cards.

Lol, ok. It's been a bit slow in here the past couple of days hasn't it. We probably can't think of any more things to talk about.