00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

946,138 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-14 16:24:45

Sephiroth is the best! he should get his own game!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-14 16:45:40

At 8/14/03 04:24 PM, lonepsycho101 wrote: Sephiroth is the best! he should get his own game!

o.O you think so? I mean sure its a cool character. But you really think his own game?

I want to see a game FF Villians ^_^
Play as a team of your favorite bad guys :D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-14 18:19:06

At 8/14/03 04:45 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/14/03 04:24 PM, lonepsycho101 wrote: Sephiroth is the best! he should get his own game!
o.O you think so? I mean sure its a cool character. But you really think his own game?

I want to see a game FF Villians ^_^
Play as a team of your favorite bad guys :D

I'd like that too,an ff game with all the bad guys.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-14 19:03:02

Argh! Damn the card game in FF9! I'm on the verge of going insane, i can't win in Treno, and if I don't win I can't go further in the game...damn you whomever came up with the idea to make it so damn difficult!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-14 19:45:08

liked him because he was one of the only bad guys in final fantasy that threatened the extinction of the entire universe.

No, he didn't even plan on destroying the Planet. He just wanted all the energy from the planet healing itself. He wasn't going to destroy everything.

Oh, and Ghaleon, I'll guess Seymour, even though I disagree.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 14:59:51

At 8/14/03 07:45 PM, ComradePoptart wrote: Oh, and Ghaleon, I'll guess Seymour, even though I disagree.

Nope, next hint

not from FF :) But it is from a Square game

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 18:37:21

At 8/15/03 02:59 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/14/03 07:45 PM, ComradePoptart wrote: Oh, and Ghaleon, I'll guess Seymour, even though I disagree.
Nope, next hint

not from FF :) But it is from a Square game

that dude from the bouncer? the one who had an android of his dead sister? and wanted to blow up the planet because one hospital wouldn't help her?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 18:43:36

that dude from the bouncer? the one who had an android of his dead sister? and wanted to blow up the planet because one hospital wouldn't help her?

Dunno who you're talkin about, but this guy sounds quite insane...bit extreme for a small problem ain't it?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:12:08

At 8/15/03 06:43 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote:
Dunno who you're talkin about, but this guy sounds quite insane...bit extreme for a small problem ain't it?

back when he was a kid and his sister was a kid they were orphans, his sister got sick and took her to a hospital who kicked them out the door with no treatment, she died. He got adopted by a guy who runs the biggest corporation ever and inherits it. He manages to talk a scientist in the company to build an android of his dead sister, and builds a giant space laser, he plans top use the laser to destroy the world, starting with the hospital that let his sister die. I never beat the final boss so I don't know the rest of his storyline, but thats the badguy in The Bouncer.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:18:02

A right...well Square sometimes do make potentially "good guys" bad..for example Sephiroth and Garland

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:20:31

At 8/15/03 07:18 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote: A right...well Square sometimes do make potentially "good guys" bad..for example Sephiroth and Garland

Garland? have you ever played FFI? there's no story to fighting Garland other than "Princess kidnapped, go rescue her, in exchange I'll build a bridge" you learn nothing of Garlands past, or who he is

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:23:31

Garland? have you ever played FFI? there's no story to fighting Garland other than "Princess kidnapped, go rescue her, in exchange I'll build a bridge" you learn nothing of Garlands past, or who he is

Yeah i've completed it. Well he used to be the top Knight for the Kingdom, and it turns out that he's behind it all, yet when you destroy his form "Chaos" all goes back to what it was supposedto be, and he knows nothing, but the point is he was a Knight for the Kingdom but turned bad

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:25:01

At 8/15/03 07:23 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote:
Yeah i've completed it. Well he used to be the top Knight for the Kingdom, and it turns out that he's behind it all, yet when you destroy his form "Chaos" all goes back to what it was supposedto be, and he knows nothing, but the point is he was a Knight for the Kingdom but turned bad

damn you for getting further in that game than me! I'm only at the water shrine

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:29:52

damn you for getting further in that game than me! I'm only at the water shrine

O right...sorry for any spoilers, you playing it at the min? I'm now on the 3rd disc of FF9 which I started a few days ago, and I think i'm near the part with all the " Element places" which is a sort-of link to FFI

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:37:39

At 8/15/03 07:29 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote:
O right...sorry for any spoilers, you playing it at the min? I'm now on the 3rd disc of FF9 which I started a few days ago, and I think i'm near the part with all the " Element places" which is a sort-of link to FFI

yeah FF9 is "what would happen is FFI and FFIII were put together?" cuz FF9 has a character named Garland (Kuja's boss) for the most part you run around FF3's world, but with some things from FF1, the shrines, some names, things like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 19:47:16

yeah FF9 is "what would happen is FFI and FFIII were put together?" cuz FF9 has a character named Garland (Kuja's boss) for the most part you run around FF3's world, but with some things from FF1, the shrines, some names, things like that.

I havn't played III before...but neither had a card game, also the card game can be a bit of a pain if you lost all your good cards and have to reset and lose an hours worth of work and effort...but when you do have good cards and win all the time it's great. Anyway it's 1 in the mornin so i'm gona go play some FF for a while then go to bed...Also do you know when FFXI will be out for PC? Because my comp is gettin upgraded and it'll be able to play it...but i still have to tell my mum n dad about the monthly cost

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-15 20:49:33

At 8/15/03 07:47 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote:
I havn't played III before...but neither had a card game, also the card game can be a bit of a pain if you lost all your good cards and have to reset and lose an hours worth of work and effort...but when you do have good cards and win all the time it's great. Anyway it's 1 in the mornin so i'm gona go play some FF for a while then go to bed...Also do you know when FFXI will be out for PC? Because my comp is gettin upgraded and it'll be able to play it...but i still have to tell my mum n dad about the monthly cost

I've never played 3 either, I've just heard that it's got 3's world. The card game is there because it was popular in 8. I think FFXI comes out in November or october, the monthly fee is $10

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 07:15:05

I've never played 3 either, I've just heard that it's got 3's world. The card game is there because it was popular in 8. I think FFXI comes out in November or october, the monthly fee is $10

Thanks, if it's only $10 I reckon that they wouldn't mind

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 07:30:00

At 8/16/03 07:15 AM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote:
Thanks, if it's only $10 I reckon that they wouldn't mind

I'm pretty sure its that, but I think my parents have thrown out the magazine that had all the info in it. stupid clockcrew.cc, you go there, highlight it and get some binary, translate the binary and it gives a hint to where you should go next clockcrew.cc/further, but the clocks can't figure out where to go after that. stupid HTML hunt the admins have going (yes I am now a clock)

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 09:54:42

Garland wasn't really crazy,he just had a mission to do,but Kuja was crazy and would someone please tell me how Vivi had kids,he's only 9 so how can he have sex!that was messed up and i'd rather Vivi be in the ending o ff9 than his kids.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 13:14:52

hey all and no, no one from The Bouncer.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 18:42:36

At 8/16/03 09:54 AM, Nova_dragon wrote: Garland wasn't really crazy,he just had a mission to do,but Kuja was crazy and would someone please tell me how Vivi had kids,he's only 9 so how can he have sex!that was messed up and i'd rather Vivi be in the ending o ff9 than his kids.

Was he made for sexual reproduction though? Maybe he found another method for making black mages...who knows? It's like Red XIII from FF7, because apparently he was the last of his kind but he somehow had kids, so I guess the obvious one for that is that there was another one, who knows, only Squaresoft have the answer...and hey Ghaleon, almost finished with 9, what's new with you? (Managed to get any tests done?)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-16 20:36:18

At 8/16/03 01:14 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: hey all and no, no one from The Bouncer.

ok, it was just a guess

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 02:59:43

At 8/16/03 06:42 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote: and hey Ghaleon, almost finished with 9, what's new with you? (Managed to get any tests done?)

Yeah but didn't know if I should wait till I get them all done.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 07:50:44

At 8/17/03 02:59 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/16/03 06:42 PM, Red_Phoenix_ wrote: and hey Ghaleon, almost finished with 9, what's new with you? (Managed to get any tests done?)
Yeah but didn't know if I should wait till I get them all done.

you should, it better than doing one at a time

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 10:49:36

At 8/17/03 07:50 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: you should, it better than doing one at a time

Ok cool,

OK I got a question for all you :)

If Kefka didn't have the Statues would the Emperor have been able to kill him? Or would Kefka still have won?

Just asking for Opinions, no right or wrong answer.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 11:06:37

never played 6, and don't tell me I should, I've got too many games I'm trying to complete right now

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 12:24:32

At 8/17/03 10:49 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 8/17/03 07:50 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: you should, it better than doing one at a time
Ok cool,

If Kefka didn't have the Statues would the Emperor have been able to kill him? Or would Kefka still have won?

Just asking for Opinions, no right or wrong answer.

Kefka would have won,the emperor is weak,the emperers troops would have killed Kefka.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 15:39:49

I dunno...he (The Emperor) did have some nifty magic like Merton and Fire 3, but who knows? Kefka did kill General Leo...

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2003-08-17 17:23:53

Also I was wondering...who in the FF series has the best theme music?