New Topic Respond to this Topic
RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 18:50:07 Reply

Is this because you hate my file on kingdom of moonlight slapdamonkey?

BBS Signature
Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 18:51:29 Reply

At 11/27/06 06:50 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: Is this because you hate my file on kingdom of moonlight slapdamonkey?

((No, I just hate you period. Someone else tell him if he's in or not, I feel that my hate towards him is interfering in my judgement.))

((P.S. Stop spamming!))
HitTheTarget
HitTheTarget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 19:26:31 Reply

At 11/27/06 07:21 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: ............................................. ............................................. .............................................

((This just brought your chances to essentially nil. Kindly get the fuck out.))

ZSC/FE Crews
NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 19:33:12 Reply

At 11/27/06 07:26 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
At 11/27/06 07:21 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: ............................................. ............................................. .............................................
((This just brought your chances to essentially nil. Kindly get the fuck out.))

((I already told a moderator to delete the post.))

RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 20:33:55 Reply

never mind ill leave.....sorry bout the dumb post...

BBS Signature
Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-27 21:11:35 Reply

At 11/27/06 08:33 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: never mind ill leave.....sorry bout the dumb post...

((At least you applogized... Continuing the main story... with a twist! :D ))

Hurok felt something move in his head. His eye immediately started to hurt, and Hurok grabbed at his head, pushing on his eye.

“Hurok, what’s wrong?” Someone asks.

“‘ove... away...!” Hurok yelled, hearing feet pitter-patter away from him. Pain shot through his eye again, causing him to push on it farther.

“What’s wrong with me...!”

“Hurok, are you alright!” Someone yells at him.

“Noo!” Pain streaks through his eye again.

“We can-“

NO!” Hurok screams, pain screaming though his eye. Hurok lets go of his stomach, and uses that hand to put more pressure on his eye. He felt something tear through his skull, and he felt black ichor pour out of his head. He heard someone yell “Shoot it!” or something along those lines. He immediately fell bullets pound into his shoulder and head. Whatever made it’s way through his head screeched, and came completely out of his head. It must of been 3 feet long. He felt a great loss of motion, and fell to the floor. He stopped his fall with his hands, and looked up at the LSS.

But... He could only see half of them. He felt at his other socket.

His eye had fallen out, and he knew it. He turned his head to see the rest of them, some who were horrified.

Zombie-wantsurbrain
Zombie-wantsurbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-28 01:52:09 Reply

((Hey, uhhh...can I join now? If so, im continuing from that last post i made))

Sidorio
Sidorio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-28 02:21:18 Reply

At 11/14/06 12:29 PM, Sidorio wrote: ((Well guys, i've just got off a ban and have decided to leave Survival RPG. This is my death chapter.))

Well, hi guys, I killed myself off on page 58 but I wondered if somebody could find my characters body? Unless somebody has already? Just so it gets buried.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature
Blue-Dragon
Blue-Dragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-28 21:17:01 Reply

((Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active. I don't really have a solid excuse, so I'll just man up, and say I'm sorry for not posting in a while.

And Misamena, I likey your idea of a LSS picture, I likey it alot. My drawing skills rank a solid "meh", but I'll give it a shot. Other people may wanna go for it too, as mine will likely suck.))

Nick stared in complete horror at Hurok, the last 15 seconds had been a blur in slow-motion.

First, he had ordered everyone back, then some thing had burst out of his skull. It could have been the twin of the thing Nick had pulped a while back. Everyone opened fire, killing it and hurting Hurok, although bullets seemed to be doing next to nil to him at this point. Hurok had then looked up at them all with one eye, the other lying discarded.

Nick couldn't take it. He stumbled over behind some rubble, bent over, and threw up on the ground. It was tinged with blood.

"Oh shit..." Nick muttered before he began to sway.

Zeke came up behind him and grabbed Nick, "Whoa there buddy."

Nick leaned on Zeke, "Thanks. Listen, I'm in no condition to fight. My leg is hurting badly again, and I feel light-headed."

"You've gone pale too." Zeke observed.

"Well that's just swell. Anyway, I think I know what to do about Hurok. Everyone else should head on up to the lab, and I'll keep an eye on him. I'm already infected, what more can happen to me?"

"Death." it wasn't a question.

"Better dead than one of them."

Zeke was silent.

"Look, go up and talk to Joseph about it, see what he thinks. But I'm for me and Hurok staying behind, to protect the rest of the army from infection."

Proud leader of Survival RPG.
Now recruiting!

gunitisdashizz
gunitisdashizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-28 21:33:25 Reply

At 11/20/06 09:28 PM, Demeaning wrote:
At 11/20/06 08:26 PM, gunitisdashizz wrote: now that wasn't very welcoming now was it?
((Have toy even READ the fucking topic? For fuck's sake. If you want to fucking join, make your profile fucking realistic, and also, we are dealing with fucking zombies here. Fucking change it, or fucking die.)

well sorry

P.S. you say fuck to much i suggest going out side and get a taste of the REAL WORLD

Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-28 23:06:42 Reply

((I got a general sketch(sp?) of Hurok, pre-dead. I just need to find a way to get it on the computer...__

Hurok was dazed and confused.

"What came out of my head? The same thing that came out of my chest... I don't wanna know."

Hurok struggles to his feet, and looked around for his other eye. He couldn't find it. Hurok was still at a great loss of motion, but he felt no pain. The only pain that occured was right before that thing ripped through his skull. He saw Nick stumble off behind some rubble.

"Even if I make it through this, what will happen? It's not like I can return to my normal life."

Hurok wiped at the huge cut in his head, causing more of the liquid to pump out of it. Where ever he looked, it was blurred. Anything was better than the state he was in. He couldn't die. What kind of hell was that? What had Deadlock done to him? Ever since he meet the LSS, his life hadn't been normal. He started to feel hatred towards the LSS.

"I-It's their fault! It's all their fault! I could have died a peaceful death in Deadlock, but no. They keep me alive in this... hell!!"

Hurok felt the remains of muscles twinge, then tighten up. He died, he shouldn't be here. It just wasn't fair. The other LSS members who died weren't disturbed like he was. "It's.. not.. fair!! " Hurok screams, gaining looks from the others. "What kind of hell is this!? Why can't I jus' die!" Hurok was enraged. He looked down at his hands, and formed them into fists.

Hurok took three steps and fell to one knee.

"What did I do wrong! Why do I have to live like this!"

Hurok felt someone grab him by the shoulders, and lift him up. It was Duran.

"Listen. No matter what happens, I'll be here. You will get your life back somehow. Even if you are a monster, your still my brother." Duran said, propping Hurok against him.

"Did you hear me, Hurok? I won't let you die again. Tell you what, when we get outta Tokyo, I'll by you that Russian Vodka you love so much!" Duran laughs, but he's not happy.

"I don't care what the others say, your coming with me. Even if it kills me." Duran says, serious as ever. Duran starts aiding Hurok towards the group, who are quite eerie about it.

Misumena
Misumena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-29 12:12:58 Reply

((well i cant draw to save my life.writing a poem ot short story well thats different.so maybe a poem is also in order.))

zeke helped nick sit down on some rubble,Duran was talking to the tortured Hurok.It made zeke think,once an lss always an lss.even after death.It brought a smile to zeke's face.Zeke walked over to joseph,with a worried expression,

zeke:I dont reccomend bringing nick with us,even if we try,it could kill him.

Jospeh:well you are the squad medic,you know whats best.

Zeke:do you think i should stay with nick and hurok,it will stop the army taking them out.

joseph:no,you are the only medic,if someone gets hurt they will die without your help.

Zeke felt like a lot of pressure was now pushed on to him.

Zeke:a couple of squad members should stay behind then,at least.

Jospeh:we need everyone for the next move.

Zeke:so,we leave them here to search for the antidote at the bio labs?

joseph:it is the only option now.

zeke noddded then walked back to nick.

Nick:I heard your conversation.

zeke:it's the only option.you'll be fine here.

nick:Death wont take me,not yey anyway.

zeke to one of his handguns from the holsters and handed it to nick.

zeke:if things get to bad,use that gun.We dont want to take your life.

nick:i understand

joseph called the squad up and briefed them,the bio lab was their next destination.

I do not fear death and yet i am in no hurry to die.
Proud veteran and Lieutenant of Survival RPGThe Unit so Unfairly Cursed

BBS Signature
HitTheTarget
HitTheTarget
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-29 22:33:31 Reply

Joseph pulled out a map, and unrolled it. "Alright, we've already taken way too many casualties. We're doing this simple, and airtight. This is a clandestine operation, we're not trying to be Rambo, kicking the door in and killing everything that moves. Here are our objectives."

"Take silencers from the armory. Use your knives when possible. Now, the Mercs have agreed to hand over some security acess cards, so Wedge and I are to borrow the Merc's original truck, which they've brought here. We're going to infiltrate the base, and acess the main computer, find out what BIO-TECH has been doing, and expose them. They're not getting away with this."

"Zeke, you'll sneak into the lab under the cover of our truck. Ace will accompany you." A newly concious Ace waved, and tapped his helmet twice. "You're going to find the anti-virus for Nick, and get it back to him, ASAP. The Marines are currently getting in contact with their HQ, and setting up a raid."

"It's time to end this."

ZSC/FE Crews
NG Mafia/Survival RPG

ManMadeKing
ManMadeKing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-29 23:34:24 Reply

"It's time to end this."

"But, Joseph," Duran pipes in. "What about Hurok? If we le- <cough> leave him be-" Duran starts coughing excessively. He grabs his knees, bent over, coughing. Duran wheezes in air, only to cough it back out. "Wha <cough> the fu <cough> ck <cough> ..." Duran throws up, and felt pain shoot up his back.

Hurok looked up at the squad, and back down a Duran. Hurok points and says "In-fec-ted...". Duran throws up again, this time it's laced with blood. "Hel<cough>p..! I <cough> can- <cough> -'t breath,," Duran throws up again, and his vision became blurry. He was light-headed, as well. He fells someone grab him around the chest, but he wasn't aware who. Duran was seeing triple vision, still coughing.

Duran throws up, now it's completely red, and nearly blacks out. He remembers someone yelling "Fuck", but couldn't pin-point it exactly. The last thought to run through his head was "Mustn't end up like Hurok.. Not like that..." before he actually blacked-outed.

RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-30 14:07:03 Reply

I know Im soppused to be out but slapdamonkey those were good posts......

BBS Signature
Blue-Dragon
Blue-Dragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-11-30 22:24:37 Reply

Nick listened to Joseph's plan. He was right, it was airtight. Although being like Rambo was fun, they had taken way too many caualities diving face first into combat. Nick strode up to Joseph, trying his best to ignore the jolt of pain shooting up his leg with each step.

"You might need this," Nick said, pulling a USB memory stick out of his pocket and handing it to Joseph, "I picked it up at Johenson's hide-out, and forgot about it in light of everything that happened. Dunno what's on it, but it may prove useful."

Joseph took it and nodded, "Thanks. And don't worry, we'll find the anti-virus."

Screams cut him off as Duran started to vomit up blood and yell for help. Hurok limped over to help his brother, but Duran passed out in Hurok's arms.

"Not another one." muttered Nick, limping over himself and taking Duran's pulse, it was racing, but strong. Nick looked up at Joseph.

"He's alright, just fainted. But from God-knows-what. I'll keep an eye on the brothers Volkieff (sp?), you guys go on ahead. And you may wanna bring back an extra helping of the anti-virus for Duran. As for Hurok..." Nick trailed off, as he privately thought Hurok was already a lost cause, and it was only a matter of time before he expired from all that had happened to him, from something else down the road, or if Nick had to take his life. Something he wanted to avoid.

Joseph nodded.

Nick snapped to attention, and gave Joseph a crisp salute, "Good luck."

Joseph returned it, "Likewise."

Joseph then turned to all who were going, "Saddle up, we're going to put an end to all this."

Proud leader of Survival RPG.
Now recruiting!

TheSerf
TheSerf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 04:49:49 Reply

Wedge and Joseph got into cab of the truck and drove off. Joseph didn't seem like he was in the talking mood, which gave Wedge time to think.

He still didn't know exactly what was going on, but he new he had changed. Killing that zed bastard had given him a new lease on life. The way to survive was to kill, it was as simple as that. Whatever had happened while he was unconsious for those days or weeks had changed the world, and his 'live and let live' philosophy had changed with the world.

But what didn't in with this new world was the comraderie, albeit uneasy, that existed within the group he had fallen into. It seemed like the other guys had just fallen in to, so it's not as if they had been pals their whole like or anything. So why did this camraderie exist? And why didn't Wedge feel it?

He decided that Joseph seemed moderately rational. Maybe he would be the one to talk about it with. And besides, he was sitting next to him.

"So JoJo, I'm just gonna put this out there," Joseph gave no sign he heard him, "I don't know these guys from Adam, but there humans like me so I'm gonna fall in with 'em and do what everyone does. But what's got me thinking is that us guys here, us uninfected guys, might have a better chance alone. Now if you don't agree with me then don't worry, I'll stick with the plan and won't stab you in the back or nothing. Like I said, I'm just putting it out there as to what my perspective on the whole sitch is. Any thoughts?"

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature
Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 10:28:16 Reply

At 11/30/06 10:24 PM, Blue-Dragon wrote: Volkieff (sp?),

((Volkeff.))

Hurok held his brother, fearing the he had been infected somehow. Hurok lays him down, gently, and removes Duran's shirt.

No bites.

Hurok rolled up Duran's pant legs, and.. No bites. Hurok placed a hand on Duran's chest. Nothing was wrong with him, no bites, no way of the virus to get into his body. "The hell..." Hurok stands up, wobbely, and looks over at Nick. and back down at Duran. "My fault...?" Hurok's mind was a wreck. He had infected Nick, and possibly Duran. Hurok grabs the sides of his head like a child who had done something wrong would. "My fault...! Mine!" Hurok falls to his knees, gripping his head. The black ichor leaks down his face as Hurok tightens his grip on his head.

" My fault! " Hurok screams, gripping his head even heard. The black liquid pouring over his face. Hurok suddenly stops, his hands falling limp to his sides. His head tilts on his left shoulder, and he falls down on the floor. All motion has been lost, he couldn't move. Hurok had gone limp, but he was aware he was still alive.

"Fuck me..."
RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 15:27:10 Reply

Can I have Another Chance, I swere No More Dumb Posts.

BBS Signature
Misumena
Misumena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 16:45:22 Reply

this is your last chance matt.make any mistakes and you must leave.learn from your past mistakes unlike others before you.

I do not fear death and yet i am in no hurry to die.
Proud veteran and Lieutenant of Survival RPGThe Unit so Unfairly Cursed

BBS Signature
darkldark
darkldark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 17:57:30 Reply

((Wow 61 pages hey Hit nice to see you again. So could anyone briefly update me on whats going on and if someone says read all I have no time to read 40 pages))

Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 19:28:38 Reply

At 12/1/06 05:57 PM, darkldark wrote: ((Wow 61 pages hey Hit nice to see you again. So could anyone briefly update me on whats going on and if someone says read all I have no time to read 40 pages))

((I'll try my best:

Deadlock went boom, we ended up in japan. Christian died recently, I died, Two or three.. or five more people joined up, we're almost out of japan.

I'm not back-tracking 40-pages to get everything though. That's what I remember.))

darkldark
darkldark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 19:36:20 Reply

((Yeah thanks alot its just that i was one of the originals with Blue and Hit and zeke cant remmember to spell real name sorry, but i lost track of time and all and forgot about this and decided to log on today to see everything and it went from 40 pages to 60 pages))

Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 19:43:23 Reply

At 12/1/06 07:36 PM, darkldark wrote: ((Yeah thanks alot its just that i was one of the originals with Blue and Hit and zeke cant remmember to spell real name sorry, but i lost track of time and all and forgot about this and decided to log on today to see everything and it went from 40 pages to 60 pages))

((Well, then you probally don't know who the fuck I am. Allow me to introduce muh-self. I'm Hurok, fucked-up zombie thing at the moment. Tell me, please, where I could find your profile.))

Zombie-wantsurbrain
Zombie-wantsurbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 20:48:56 Reply

At 11/26/06 01:17 AM, Kite2014 wrote:
At 11/26/06 12:57 AM, Zombie-wantsurbrain wrote: RP
Did we say you could join don't post RP entry until we say your profile is good.

((Can I start posting now???Noone has given me the green light!!!))

RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 21:27:34 Reply

OK thx guys, I won't blow it here is my profile.......I think it's good (plz tell me if any mistakes.

Character Name:Jack
Character age 17
Area:old abbondend warehouse in japan
Weapons: 2 pistols with a laser scope and 10 magazines of 100 bullets each
Appearance: I have long black hair reaching my shoulders. I wear a red and black jacket over a black T. I have long black pants. A leather belt that i keep my guns and ammo on. I have black gauntlets on my hands. I were black and red tennis shoes. I have a serios face that rarely shows a smile. My right cheek has a long scar on it.
Breif Bio:I used to be a heavy metal guitar player in my old town till my town was rampaged by zombies and i was the only one to escape alive. I stole the two pistols from a bum that stole them from a gun merchant. I am now hunting the zombies that rampaged my my town and will do whatever i can to destroy them!

BBS Signature
Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 21:33:45 Reply

At 12/1/06 09:27 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: OK thx guys, I won't blow it here is my profile.......I think it's good (plz tell me if any mistakes.

((From now fucking on, send me the sheet you make before you post it. I really am getting sick of you posting sheets.))

RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 21:42:49 Reply

ok.......just tell me how I do that and I will.......

BBS Signature
Dark-Raven235
Dark-Raven235
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-01 22:50:28 Reply

At 12/1/06 09:42 PM, DarkMat12321 wrote: ok.......just tell me how I do that and I will.......

((It is on the first page kid. Also when your talking to us regulary use this as an example.))

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature
RequimOfDarkness
RequimOfDarkness
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-02 10:58:39 Reply

((ok, is it that i forgot my age........13))

BBS Signature