New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZachMM
ZachMM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:54 PM Reply

Man I want that game bad. I was wondering what the Newgrounds folk think of it and if it would be worth the money?

Kommisar-Kowl
Kommisar-Kowl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:54 PM Reply

It's not out yet dumbass.

Ghost-Ryder
Ghost-Ryder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:54 PM Reply

Dude that game is a myth. Its never coming out. They will keep delaying it. A day before its release date they will delay it again.

TITROTU
TITROTU
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:56 PM Reply

Nintendo is just teasing our cocks with that game. It’s never coming out.

BBS Signature
MJOLNIRchief90
MJOLNIRchief90
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 08:54 PM, Ghost_Ryder wrote: Dude that game is a myth. Its never coming out. They will keep delaying it. A day before its release date they will delay it again.

They'll release it eventually. If Nintendo ever loses a ton of money, you can bet the game will be out a week later.

BBS Signature
supyohos123
supyohos123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:57 PM Reply

They're fine tuning the wolf so it will be playable at E3.

DemonicScythe
DemonicScythe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 08:54 PM, Ghost_Ryder wrote: Dude that game is a myth. Its never coming out. They will keep delaying it. A day before its release date they will delay it again.

Thats Bullsh** and you know it! they are coming out with it!
Why the F**K would they go and advertise a whole crap load for it...
So what if they delay it it just means they found new or old errors in the game like graphical errors... and there has been talk of it coming out for the revolution instead.

Would you want a game like the first lord of the rings game? that one where you constantly fall through the floor and die if you walk into a corner?
I think not...

Moral-Man
Moral-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 08:56 PM, MJOLNIRchief90 wrote:
They'll release it eventually. If Nintendo ever loses a ton of money, you can bet the game will be out a week later.

The delays are just a marketing ploy. This increases anticipation and will result in a boom of first day sales. THIS is a perfect reason for why I don't preorder sweet looking games: it will be delayed for 4 MONTHS!

DemonicScythe
DemonicScythe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:02 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 08:59 PM, Moral_Man wrote: The delays are just a marketing ploy. This increases anticipation and will result in a boom of first day sales. THIS is a perfect reason for why I don't preorder sweet looking games: it will be delayed for 4 MONTHS!

That is also true... Thats exactly what they did with Kingdom Hearts 2 and they wouldn't want to just say OOO THE NEW ZELDA GAME IS A FAKE!!! and why would they have made graphics only for a comercial???

supyohos123
supyohos123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:02 PM Reply

They're still working on some gameplay control problems so last year's demo is obsolete.

Moral-Man
Moral-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:06 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 09:02 PM, DemonicScythe wrote:
At 3/22/06 08:59 PM, Moral_Man wrote: The delays are just a marketing ploy. This increases anticipation and will result in a boom of first day sales. THIS is a perfect reason for why I don't preorder sweet looking games: it will be delayed for 4 MONTHS!
That is also true... Thats exactly what they did with Kingdom Hearts 2 and they wouldn't want to just say OOO THE NEW ZELDA GAME IS A FAKE!!! and why would they have made graphics only for a comercial???

Kingdom Hearts 2 is another perfect example. I bet it was ready before Christmas but Square Enix was saving this for their last 1st quarter sales boost.

Ghost-Ryder
Ghost-Ryder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:08 PM Reply

I hope you are aware that the gameplay video you see in commercials are not actual gameplay videos...anyway ive only ever seen one twilight princess commercial and tha twas back around july.

ZachMM
ZachMM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:16 PM Reply

Yes I know it's not out yet evil_alex37! I was aking if it would be worth the buy when it does COME OUT. I know for a fact it's coming out because Nintendo magazine or whatever said it was going to be released in september.

supyohos123
supyohos123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:26 PM Reply

That game is fucking coming out. It's Duke Nukem: Forever that's the fucking myth.

robotbountykiller
robotbountykiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:26 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 08:54 PM, Evil_Alex37 wrote: It's not out yet dumbass.

What he said...

Jenou
Jenou
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Artist
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 09:27 PM Reply

I have it pre-ordered. I was supposed to get it this month, but the bastards at nintendo thought it would be cute do delay the releas by another few months...

...fucktards.

O HAI

BBS Signature
WooldoorSockbat
WooldoorSockbat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:01 PM Reply

my brother pre ordered it and hes pretty pissed that it hasnt come out yet he said something about it not coming out till a very long time from now (god i hope hes joking) i dunno ill read the gaming news and see wat they say .

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature
Corey-the-Afro-Jew
Corey-the-Afro-Jew
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:02 PM Reply

Damn I can't wait for Super Mario 64 to come out!

CaedaFera
CaedaFera
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:08 PM Reply

In my opinion, they'll eventually release it. Most likely this Fall/Christmas season. If you think about it, people worry that it will be released on the Revolution. Well, I don't believe so. The Revolution will be able to play ALL GameCube games, correct? If this is so, then both Revolution and GCN owners will be able to buy and play LoZ: TP. A friend of mine said, no, they'll release it so all the Zelda fanatics buy the Revolution. Nah, they'll release a Mario Game as the first game. It's Nintendo's thing to release a Mario-like game. Super Mario Bros. - NES, Super Mario World - SNES, Super Mario 64 - N64, Luigi's Mansion - GCN. Probably will have a Yoshi game or something...

Rabbi-Indie-The-Rad
Rabbi-Indie-The-Rad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:08 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 10:02 PM, Corey_the_Afro_Jew wrote: Damn I can't wait for Super Mario 64 to come out!

Me neither man! I'm getting the biggest hard-on just thinking about all of that 3d platform-style jumping and running!

:D

Corey-the-Afro-Jew
Corey-the-Afro-Jew
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 3/22/06 10:08 PM, CaedaFera wrote: they'll release a Mario Game as the first game. It's Nintendo's thing to release a Mario-like game. Super Mario Bros. - NES, Super Mario World - SNES, Super Mario 64 - N64, Luigi's Mansion - GCN. Probably will have a Yoshi game or something...

Too late buddy, the first release is a golf game to be able to grasp the concept of the new controller.

Sk8erGirl14
Sk8erGirl14
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:16 PM Reply

I believe it to be the Revolutions lead game for it when it comes out to maximize profit sales...They say it was pulled from release to make the game better, but I believe they just really made a bad choice to have it come out for a dying system like the GAMEcube...better to have it released on the ReVolution...

in any case I'll be buying it before I buy my x-box 360, so that my be a while!?

well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god
Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Legend of Zelda Twighlight Princess Mar. 22nd, 2006 @ 10:24 PM Reply

It will definalty be worth the money, no doubt about that. It will be a high demand game

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature