BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction May. 22nd, 2009 @ 02:04 PM Reply

Awesome, I'd never heard of this club before.

Im a level 37 Imperial Archer, Birthsign is the mage.

So Can I join?

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction May. 23rd, 2009 @ 02:06 AM Reply

I have a level 27 Imperial Custom-Classed "SpellSword" (I think it had a lot of Warrior and Magic attributes/skills.)

Anyone got some good mods to share?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES

B4gle
B4gle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction May. 23rd, 2009 @ 10:29 AM Reply

I'm level 50 something with all stats maxed out and all quests beaten and all achievements gained. I have the expansions and I've beaten the game 4 times. I'm a dark elf and I usually wear light armor and use long swords.

I'm pretty sure I have discovered all areas in the game, and I have every special weapon. I own every house and I have roughly $2,000,000,000,000.

I dare you to find a bigger eldar scrolls fan. I demand entrance to this club.

i know im a geek ;D

You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction May. 25th, 2009 @ 03:26 PM Reply

i dont think anyone posts here anymore........

So how about dem mudkipz?

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction May. 25th, 2009 @ 04:27 PM Reply

May I join?

BBS Signature
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 10th, 2009 @ 11:01 AM Reply

yo anyone know how i can get mods for my 360 version of elder scrolls? i wanna get the mod for becoming a werewolf.

BBS Signature
Ferris95
Ferris95
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 22nd, 2009 @ 07:36 PM Reply

I'm not that interested in joining (not just yet anyway) but I have Vampirism and while it's bonuses are nice, the fire weakness and sun damage is just killing me.

I know that for the cure you need 5 grand soul gems, but I have a few questions:
1. Where do you start this quest?
2. Is there an easy way or cheat to get the 5 grand soul gems?
3. I got the Vampirism disease from the main quest, in the main quest will I ever encounter vampires again?
4. If so, then how can prevent getting this disease.

I might join later if I can figure this Vampirism thing out.
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 27th, 2009 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 6/22/09 07:36 PM, Ferris95 wrote: I'm not that interested in joining (not just yet anyway) but I have Vampirism and while it's bonuses are nice, the fire weakness and sun damage is just killing me.

I know that for the cure you need 5 grand soul gems, but I have a few questions:
1. Where do you start this quest?
2. Is there an easy way or cheat to get the 5 grand soul gems?
3. I got the Vampirism disease from the main quest, in the main quest will I ever encounter vampires again?
4. If so, then how can prevent getting this disease.

I might join later if I can figure this Vampirism thing out.

if you have the 360 version there i can help you.

if you have the umm, assassains cave thing that you download, (or whatever its called) you can search the rocks on the side of the cave in one of its rooms, and take it to an altar, and it asks if you want to cure your vampyrism.... thats one watoget rid of it....

umm i think theres only one time where you encounter vampires during the main qust,and thats during the azura shrine quest, which can be avoided by doing another daedric quest and giving the item you get from it to martin.

yes if your on the 360 version you can clone anything thats not a unique item ( in other words if its an enchanted weapon or somthig that theres only one of in the game you cant clone it....)
the clone glitch is done by
1, unequip your sword.
2, punch the ground and as your arm is outstretched go into our inventory and equip a magic croll you have with you twice ( press A on it twice.) then drop the soul gem and there whould be the one soul gem , and then depending on how many scrolls of that kind you have, another soul gem there too, but you can only clone one item at a time, so if you have two of an item you desire too clone, drop the second then clone, or it wont work. this glitch can be done unlimited times, and if you have shivering isles, you can clone amber then make a curaiss out of it and clone the curaiss, then pick it up and sell one but not the other, and repeat. easy money.

an you start the quest by asking raminus polus about vampirism, and then talk to he count of skingrad, and so on and so forth, yadda yadda yadda, find the witch give her the gems, then get the stuff she tell you to get, and your no longer a vapire, and cant become one ever again, so make sure to make a spell like hunters sight, before you cure vapirism.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 30th, 2009 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 6/10/09 11:01 AM, lifeofmystery wrote: yo anyone know how i can get mods for my 360 version of elder scrolls? i wanna get the mod for becoming a werewolf.

No mods for 360, Unless you want to get some modded saves of the internet.
I wouldnt do it because they can sometimes screw up your 360 hardrive/memory card.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 30th, 2009 @ 05:07 PM Reply

I need some help.
Im at the gates of madness right now ( My other character already killed it before at level 36 so it was easy) This character is only level 7 .
Is there an easy way to kill the gatekeeper easily?

BBS Signature
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 2nd, 2009 @ 07:14 PM Reply

At 6/30/09 05:07 PM, shabbo wrote: I need some help.
Im at the gates of madness right now ( My other character already killed it before at level 36 so it was easy) This character is only level 7 .
Is there an easy way to kill the gatekeeper easily?

talk to is mother in the inn shes a bit............. loony (its quite funny) and she tells you his weakness or somtin........ course i wouldnt know, i killed him in one hit with my bow and epic win sneak skill.

BBS Signature
Shabbo
Shabbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 9th, 2009 @ 05:00 PM Reply

Thanks!

BBS Signature
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 9th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM Reply

1250/1250 points scored for the game. All main/guild quests completed on one profile, and i'm now exploring and finishing other side quests on another after finishing stuff for that one too.. I'm now near Kvatch county in my explorations, and there are quite a few Oblivion Gates. (I refuse to finish the main quest in a new game [thats the one i'm discribing] because i like going into Oblivion)

Ah well. Oblivion is one of my favorite games. :D

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 10:42 AM Reply

At 7/9/09 06:02 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: 1250/1250 points scored for the game. All main/guild quests completed on one profile, and i'm now exploring and finishing other side quests on another after finishing stuff for that one too.. I'm now near Kvatch county in my explorations, and there are quite a few Oblivion Gates. (I refuse to finish the main quest in a new game [thats the one i'm discribing] because i like going into Oblivion)

Ah well. Oblivion is one of my favorite games. :D

yeah Oblivion is amazing, we all agree here yyes? after all wouldnt make since if we didnt. but 1250? you are misaken my sir, there are only 1000 acheivement points in any 360 game, elder scrols included.
damn, i need a copy of computer version, my 360 red ringed.

BBS Signature
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 12th, 2009 @ 11:13 AM Reply

Good sir, you forget the acheivements brought in with Shivering Isles and (possibly) Knights Of The Nine. :)

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
lifeofmystery
lifeofmystery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jul. 21st, 2009 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 7/12/09 11:13 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Good sir, you forget the acheivements brought in with Shivering Isles and (possibly) Knights Of The Nine. :)

OH YEAH! completely forgot about those! my mind was wandeing sorry about that! lol.

BBS Signature
SorgensKammer
SorgensKammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Aug. 23rd, 2009 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Anyone know how i can get a black soul gem?

And i need some tips on items that be able to increase my magicka. Im mostly a conjuration spell sword so i need qite a bit of magic to summon high level's like my Storm Atronarch.

I love life but life has a boyfriend.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Aug. 23rd, 2009 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 8/23/09 10:44 PM, SorgensKammer wrote: Anyone know how i can get a black soul gem?

And i need some tips on items that be able to increase my magicka. Im mostly a conjuration spell sword so i need qite a bit of magic to summon high level's like my Storm Atronarch.

Your best bet would be to do the Mages' Guild quests until you can enchant your own armor/weapons/items.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Aug. 24th, 2009 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 8/23/09 10:44 PM, SorgensKammer wrote: Anyone know how i can get a black soul gem?

If you have a Grand Soul gem, and your Mysticism (?) attribute is at 25 or higher, you can buy a cheap Soul Trap spell from some of the Mages Guild Halls, and then use it at certain altars. You can find the location of these altars at a certain point through the Mages Guild quests. You just have to use the spell on the altar when it's holding a Grand Soul Gem, and when the purple moonlight is shining on it.

Anyway, can I join? I've been playing Oblivion a fair bit lately, recently got the Knights of the Nine plugin and Shivering Isles as well.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 26th, 2009 @ 07:19 PM Reply

I would like to request entry to your club.
I've made a custom class, archer, assassin, thing that excels in alchemy so I can make very lethal poisons, is good at stealth for the bonus damage and when thse factors of poison and stealth combine I get a very affective one shot kill. I call it the Black Arrow class BTW. I've discovered a good chunk of this game but am not any where near finishing it.

I also wish people would post here more often as these one month posts are annoying.

I have a question. could some one please direct me to a link with some help on how to find all 9 way shrines. The prophet's map is so fucked up! Sometimes the way shrines aren't even in the general area of the marker. But what is weird is that sometimes they are exactly where they are on the map. It's ever so confusing. : S

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
FlashNinjitsu
FlashNinjitsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 26th, 2009 @ 08:55 PM Reply

I am a level 27 mage [oblivion] who has played morrowind [does anybody know where the mudcrab trader is?] I have a level 20 mage in morrowind [I have several characters in both but this is what im playing right now.] and have played this game ever since it came out. Can I join?

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 27th, 2009 @ 10:40 AM Reply

Just got into Oblivion and it's pretty sick. No idea what level I am, but I am an assassin-thief. I just got the 3rd Commentaries book or whatever it is and I am about to get the 4th. After that, no idea what I will do. I want to be an assassin.

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 27th, 2009 @ 11:01 AM Reply

So many new people, but none of the old regulars post. Anyway, does anyone know an easy way to get Fire, Ice and Void salts once you've closed all the Oblivion gates?

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 27th, 2009 @ 07:38 PM Reply

At 9/27/09 11:01 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: So many new people, but none of the old regulars post. Anyway, does anyone know an easy way to get Fire, Ice and Void salts once you've closed all the Oblivion gates?

Plenty of people still sell them all around. or you could just steal them. I recently got into the fun of taking my high stealth skill and abusing it to pick pocket others. :D

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 28th, 2009 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 9/27/09 07:38 PM, mrsmiles703 wrote: Plenty of people still sell them all around. or you could just steal them. I recently got into the fun of taking my high stealth skill and abusing it to pick pocket others. :D

Fair enough. Bit of a pain though, it's so much easier to just run into the Atronach in question, kill it and take the salts.

BBS Signature
Tykwa
Tykwa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Musician
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 28th, 2009 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 9/27/09 11:01 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: So many new people, but none of the old regulars post. Anyway, does anyone know an easy way to get Fire, Ice and Void salts once you've closed all the Oblivion gates?

to my knowledge, I think they hang around Aylied ruins with bandit edge wizards, and all that, depending on your level, Not sure though.

Derp

BBS Signature
MrCrawford
MrCrawford
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Sep. 30th, 2009 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Two mod related questions:

1) Just downloaded the most recent stable version of OBSE. It keeps crashing my game immediately (i.e. first time it loads the Bethesda short movie, all other times it just autocrashes when I hit the .exe). I've followed all the instructions and see no log file as the readme suggests. Help?

2) Edited the .ini and set borders to 0 so I could use The Undercity, but the game still tells me to turn back when I hit the border. Any way around this?

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to "Elder Scrolls: Oblivion" Faction Jun. 24th, 2011 @ 05:08 PM Reply

I love the game, and have had it since it came out, I can't stop replaying it. My favorite questline is the darkbrotherhood by far.

BBS Signature