CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 09:05 PM, capn_g wrote: Hate to break it to you kiddo

That's what I thought aswell, bacause I had tried working out for like a year, and everytime I stopped...bam...it dissolved like butter in the sun.
Oh well, I'm happy as is.

BBS Signature
CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:04 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 08:07 PM, -Sickair- wrote: I'm probably wrong but it looks like your sucking it in.

No, I'm not, though you are not the first to accuse me of that, in gym class, they guys in the locker room alway tell that they don't give a shit if I'm fat and sucking it in is just a waste of time. Then I say..."dude, I'm not sucking it in" and they go "oh........DAYUM!"

BBS Signature
atompluspackage
atompluspackage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:05 PM Reply

I wieghed 128 lbs. at 5'11 beginning of last year.

I now wiegh 164 and I don't see any difference in my body.

What the fuck. Figure that one out.

ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:08 PM Reply

I personally like lean builds.
I mean, you arent skinny, where its just...NO. like, boney skinny. You are lean skinny, meaning, clothes wont hang off of you freakishly and make you look even worse. Like that typical skinny nerd.
*shrugs* personally for me, i like that weight on guys.

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead
Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature
CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:11 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:08 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: I personally like lean builds.
I mean, you arent skinny, where its just...NO. like, boney skinny. You are lean skinny, meaning, clothes wont hang off of you freakishly and make you look even worse. Like that typical skinny nerd.
*shrugs* personally for me, i like that weight on guys.

Well, good!
I just hope there are other girls with that opinion out there.

Thank god I'm not into those empty-headed barbie dolls. All they want is someone as "sexy" as them. Because then I'd still be a virgin.

BBS Signature
capn-g
capn-g
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:12 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:01 PM, CUBErt wrote:
At 3/16/06 09:05 PM, capn_g wrote: Hate to break it to you kiddo
That's what I thought aswell, bacause I had tried working out for like a year, and everytime I stopped...bam...it dissolved like butter in the sun.
Oh well, I'm happy as is.

That's good. Sometimes it's hard to deal with. Alot is said in society about female body image and the "need to be thin" but very little is paid attention to us fellas and the whole "need to be muscular" thing.

Everyone here saying "just do some sit ups" or "you just need to build some muscle" won't understand that you can't, it's just not possible with our body type. Average guys can simply add muscle as needed. Fat guys at least have the raw materials to work with. Guys like us? No dice, we're literally not built that way.

CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:12 PM, capn_g wrote: That's good.

Yeah, that sucks in a way, but when you think about it, it's actually pretty cool.
Ok, so we can't build muscle, but (if you really ARE like me) we also can't really get fat.

BBS Signature
ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:15 PM, CUBErt wrote:
At 3/16/06 10:12 PM, capn_g wrote: That's good.
Yeah, that sucks in a way, but when you think about it, it's actually pretty cool.
Ok, so we can't build muscle, but (if you really ARE like me) we also can't really get fat.

I really wouldn't worry about it. there are a lot of girls who love your build. I assure you. Almost any build can be appreciated. 90 percent of the guys ive been attracted to have been lean tho. and then I have the opposite monents, where tall bigger men attract me. but a lot depends on everything, your style, personality, facial appearance, yadda yadda.
Just how every girl cant be skinny, yet loads of guys rather have curvy women, yet we all think we need to be a stick to be attractive. it isnt true, so it's the same case. No woman is going to just want to date a guy of brick and muscle. no one cares that much really. we can be shallow, but really, when they say looks in the eye of the beholder, it's pretty true. it's like, we are shallow, but in our own standards. Ive seen girls who thought their boyfriends or crushes were the hottest things in the world, and many of our friends would have no clue where she would see that.

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature
young-prodigy1
young-prodigy1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:21 PM Reply

I think at 5'11'' you may be a bit underwieght, but dont panic! It's no big deal. I am about your wieght but I am 5'9''. It is extremely difficult for me to put on some weight due to a fast matabolism and in order to keep up I have to eat at least six meals a day! (doctor prescribed). So, like mentioned before on this topic, it may be how your structured.
One thing you might want to try is to take a weight gaining supplement with each meal (you can get at GNC or a health store), and lift weights of do push ups daily. I did that and gained 10 pounds in about 2 weeks! But I stopped and the pounds dropped right off lol!! Guess some people have to wait until their early thirties for their metabolism to slow...

KyleTheMadcap
KyleTheMadcap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Dude, you're almost as skinny as me.
You need some serous Marti-Gras.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Go to the gym and work out 5 times a week I do and i'm looking great, kind of skinny but more muscle than that. Just work out lots and eat steak, or other meat I just love steak.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:35 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:20 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Just how every girl cant be skinny

Yeah, no, I totally get that. But let's not lie to oursleves. You and I both know that people want to look like what they on TV or the magazines, and want other people to look like that aswell. It's the same for zits and stuff like that, If you have an assload of zits, what are the odds of getting a date? Slim to none. And we both know thats true.

BBS Signature
Randompzycho
Randompzycho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:36 PM Reply

1 y do people care

167718893594181488 no one needed to see that

xxLOGIKxx
xxLOGIKxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:37 PM Reply

No ure not fat.

BBS Signature
ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:35 PM, CUBErt wrote:
At 3/16/06 10:20 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Just how every girl cant be skinny
Yeah, no, I totally get that. But let's not lie to oursleves. You and I both know that people want to look like what they on TV or the magazines, and want other people to look like that aswell. It's the same for zits and stuff like that, If you have an assload of zits, what are the odds of getting a date? Slim to none. And we both know thats true.

haha I just noticed you're from Montreal too. Sucks you're 16 and it's st paddys tomorrow! You're going to miss out on the great bar scenes. Mmm foufes and hatters get.

AND to the comment above, umm...ok, there is a difference between BUTT UGLY people, i understand, and I understand wanting to look that great, but everything inbetween, has a huge shot, just depends on the other person and you being in their taste. So if you arent deformed, incredibly ugly, or have the biggest acne problem, I still say your chances are as good as anyone elses.

BBS Signature
LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 07:50 PM, CUBErt wrote:
At 3/16/06 07:49 PM, NuclearDuck wrote: How much do you weigh?
I'm 5'11" and weigh 138lbs.

Wow... I'd say gain a few lbs and you'll be good... But don't gain the weight by eating junk food... Eat like 4-5 meals a day, lots of meat, veggies, and and other form of protein...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:44 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: haha I just noticed you're from Montreal too. Sucks you're 16 and it's st paddys tomorrow! You're going to miss out on the great bar scenes. Mmm foufes and hatters get.

Foufounes Electriques? I've been there!

<3 fake ID's

Also to reply to your post :

I believe we are on the same page. So...let's agree to....agree?

BBS Signature
capn-g
capn-g
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:20 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote:
I really wouldn't worry about it. there are a lot of girls who love your build. I assure you. Almost any build can be appreciated. 90 percent of the guys ive been attracted to have been lean tho. and then I have the opposite monents, where tall bigger men attract me. but a lot depends on everything, your style, personality, facial appearance, yadda yadda.

If the science holds out, you'll be attracted to bigger men during ovulation and more average guys the rest of the time. The theory is you want a big, strong, he-man to breed with to produce healthy offspring but afterwards would prefer a more well rounded, less aggressive male to raise them.

ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:47 PM, CUBErt wrote:
At 3/16/06 10:44 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: haha I just noticed you're from Montreal too. Sucks you're 16 and it's st paddys tomorrow! You're going to miss out on the great bar scenes. Mmm foufes and hatters get.
Foufounes Electriques? I've been there!
<3 fake ID's

haha ya, im really hoping my friend kats fake ID will get her in. Last time she couldnt remember the birthdate on it and got busted. And im assuming they will card heavily on st paddys. So we'll practice her lying skills before going to foufes. Great bar. <3 it to death.

Also to reply to your post :

I believe we are on the same page. So...let's agree to....agree?

AGREE..i think.

BBS Signature
usagisailor
usagisailor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:56 PM Reply

Just don't get any skinnier than that and you'll be fine. And btw, it looks like you're sucking in your gut.

I may never find all the answers, I may never understand why, I may never prove what I know to be true, but I know that I still have to try.

CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:55 PM, capn_g wrote: If the science holds out, you'll be attracted to bigger men during ovulation and more average guys the rest of the time. The theory is you want a big, strong, he-man to breed with to produce healthy offspring but afterwards would prefer a more well rounded, less aggressive male to raise them.

Yeah, I saw that too on Daily Planet, or something of the sort.
MAybe it was just simply one the news.

BBS Signature
CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 10:55 PM, ShitOnAStick wrote: AGREE..i think.

Heh, that HAS to suck. My Fake never failed me yet, it almost did onece when I had longer hair. But with my shaved head I look older so....yeah.

Anyways, I going to read a little and the go to bed goodnight.

BBS Signature
WawaneesA
WawaneesA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 10:59 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 07:45 PM, CUBErt wrote: I know I have like...no muscles on my tummy-tum.
But seriously, am I too skinny?

You look as same as me...I guess...
I maybe have some 6 packs more than u do.

But you're not too skinny

Coolyman
Coolyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 11:08 PM Reply

NO ur a fatass lol joke tooo skinny

Hynesy
Hynesy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 11:09 PM Reply

I really don't think so. I think if I poked your belly you wouldn't jiggle insanely, or be just bone.

Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Am I too skinny? Mar. 16th, 2006 @ 11:20 PM Reply

At 3/16/06 07:45 PM, CUBErt wrote: I know I have like...no muscles on my tummy-tum.
But seriously, am I too skinny?

You would be hot if you were a girl...

BBS Signature