The Salad Fingers' episodes are so full of references, that it would be impossible to analyze all of them in this post, so I will only name a few that I have caught on to, I will try to keep it brief so I will probably miss a few that are rather prominent.
1) Salad Fingers' queer pleasure toward rusted objects: Well Salad Fingers said himself that "The feeling of rust against my fingertips is almost orgasmic." so I conclude that he finds some sort of sexual pleasure in touching rusty spoons. (Also notice the movement of his hand against the spoon.... Masturbation???)
2) One of my favorite interpretations, i believe it was from , when Salad Fingers stabs his finger onto the nail in the wall, he says "I like it whan the red water comes out," to me this has cannibalism written all over it.
3) Again from when that boy comes in to help Salad Fingers take out the fish from the oven. The boy falls in as Salad Fingers gets distracted by a nail in the wall and the oven door traps the boy inside. The boy ends up being cooked to death while salad fingers is off in his sick dream land filled with blood. Salad fingers becomes conscious again and sniffs the air replying "I think that fish is about done." There is smoke in the air, implying that something has been way overcooked. Again, my theory is cannibalism.
4) From , when he rubs a nettle on his breast and makes a noise, this again points to unusual sexual pleasure.
5) Also from , salad fingers says "Nettles make me think happy times...." then enters into a dream like state. Does this man Salad Fingers uses drugs?
6) In , when "Milford Cubicle" bangs his head too hard on Salad Fingers' door and Salad fingers drags him inside and offers him hospitality- once again I think cannibalism, this example isn't very supportive of my theory, but it's my best guess at this one.
7) In , salad fingers is trapped in a box by a strange boy, the box has metal bars on it, Salad Fingers grasps one bar with each hand and runs it up and don, getting progressively faster, while spontaneously moaning. This plainly shows, once again, Salad Fingers strange sexual fantasies. This particular example points toward masturbation. >.<
8) Again from , when Salad Fingers talks to and strokes a worm like creature and accidentally kills it and then claims that the worm is dirty, as if it wasn't his fault. To me, this makes it seem that Salad Fingers has some sort of mental disorder. (As if pretty much every other this Salad Fingers has done hasn't already led us to believe that he is mentally ill...)
9) Now for , he feeds "Mable" pease pudding with his rusty spoon and then a crow swoops down and steals the spoon, Salad Fingers goes completely crazy by this. Yet again, I'm more and more convinced that he is mentally ill.
10) Again in , Mable is shown without eyes,????? I honestly have no I dea what this could mean at the moment.
11) In , Salad fingers tries to eat Hubert Cumberdale- Cannibalism.
12) Again from , he somehow eats himself???? What does this mean?????
13) he finds a rotting corpse in the ground, he brings in in and feeds, and bathes him. He also talks to him and mentions "sowing his royal oats" this of course means.... Well you know, if not then utilize the internet.
14) , he fins a hair and then tapes it to his wall along with the rest of his collection of various hairs. Now what I'm wonhering is, where does he get these hairs, they are all clearely from different people, Salad Fingers is bald and he doesn't get much company, especially company that goes into his "Special Cupboard" This almost leads me to believe that he is a stalker of sorts.
15) , he eats what he believes is his baby, but it turns out it is a sub sandwich, this could only mean that Salad Fingers views people as food, and food as people. He showed no remorse as he ate what he had believed for days to be his child. CANNIBAL!
So after all of this, my basic conclusion is that Salad Fingers is a psychopathic cannibal who has a very vivid imagination.
Also I'd like to comment that David Firth, the creator of Salad Fingers is very talented, the Salad Fingers series kept me pondering the meaning of it all for a very long time. And yet my mind still falls short, I don't think I'll ever really understand what the purpose of Salad Fingers really is....