00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Critiques Please.

1,618 Views | 7 Replies

Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 00:40:24

Hi, I'm looking for some critiques on my loops and songs in the audio portal. I'm using fruity loops to make them. If the regulars here on the audio portal would be nice enough to critique me on my efforts I would appriciate it.

Please don't just say it's good or it's bad. Give me some constructive critisim and help me get better.

http://www.newground..036671&sub=44774

Thanks

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 00:57:38

Some friendly advice: self-advertisements are treated with disdain on the forum. Self-ads belong in the audio advertisement thread. [I'm not exactly sure why this is such a steadfast rule, but it's a rule nonetheless.]

To get helpful reviews and ratings, the best route is to place a link in your sig and then post plentifully on the forums. It's a pretty tight-knit community, and we're all in it for the same thing - review others and they'll review you in most cases, and just the power of suggestion by advertising it in yoru sig will get people to keep seeing you and thus seeing your audio and then offering helpful criticism.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 03:49:38

At 3/6/06 12:57 AM, TritoneAngel wrote: Some friendly advice: self-advertisements are treated with disdain on the forum. Self-ads belong in the audio advertisement thread. [I'm not exactly sure why this is such a steadfast rule, but it's a rule nonetheless.]

Because if everyone went about making a new thread every time they made a song, the BBS would look somthing along the lines of

'Come check out my song!'
'New song out!'
'Listen to my track!'

and so on.

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 06:41:34

You only promote your Songs...
But they are not bad. But could be better. A little practice of audio and you can make it.

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 10:17:24

At 3/6/06 03:49 AM, Khuskan wrote: Because if everyone went about making a new thread every time they made a song, the BBS would look somthing along the lines of

'Come check out my song!'
'New song out!'
'Listen to my track!'

and so on.

...which is not too different from how it is now! :)

It just seems that people blatantly ignore this rule on a regular basis. Just strange.

<|> TritoneAngel <|>

<|> Visit TritoneAngel Audio for guitar-centric rock, metal, VG, jazz & classical songs.

<|> Newest TritoneAngel Audio: Clockwork (submitted 12/8/08)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 10:55:41

Sorry to make a new post, I searched for a thread with the word critique and review and didn't find a mass review thread. So I posted this one. I will only post in this thread about my music and anyone else is free to post and ask for reviews here. I doubt it will take off but at least I won't spam the boards. One post even if it breaks the rules of the forum shouldn't be a problem.

thanks for the ideas I'm not ready to post the audio in my sig yet. I want to get a little better.

I'm working with mochiland.com and we are sponsoring movies and games but people have copywriten music in thier flash and so I'm trying to learn how to make music to fix the problem.

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 15:50:48

No, this idea will not take off at all.

The Audio Advertisements thread was established April of 05 to serve self-advertising needs.

If you want hearty, honest, and fair votes and reveiws, you'll have search out the other regulars and review their music first, then they will return. Try posting there first.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Critiques Please. 2006-03-06 16:20:01

At 3/6/06 03:50 PM, Erkie wrote: No, this idea will not take off at all.

The Audio Advertisements thread was established April of 05 to serve self-advertising needs.

If you want hearty, honest, and fair votes and reveiws, you'll have search out the other regulars and review their music first, then they will return. Try posting there first.

Yeah. Sorry Mr Smack, you wouldn't believe how many self-ad threads get posted in here, and I can't really make an exception for you.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature