00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

but music making program

1,259 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

but music making program 2006-03-04 08:12:29

what do you people out there on the BBS think the best Audio making (and editing) program (besides cool edit pro)?

Taste my Walrus.

(it's pronounced 'Jay-Ko')

BBS Signature

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 09:11:36

The search bar is a useful tool. It allows you to search for threads with the same topic as yours from the past.

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 14:50:35

At 3/4/06 02:47 PM, ChuckChildren wrote: The Audio Portal

wtf?

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 17:36:27

Fruity loops for beginners and reason for someone whos wants something more "advanced"...

BBS Signature

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 17:45:28

At 3/4/06 05:36 PM, TJA wrote: Fruity loops for beginners and reason for someone whos wants something more "advanced"...

I prefer to think of them as FL being designed for people who are new to music, whlie reason being made for those who compose using theory and stuff.

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 18:11:44

At 3/4/06 05:45 PM, Khuskan wrote:
At 3/4/06 05:36 PM, TJA wrote: Fruity loops for beginners and reason for someone whos wants something more "advanced"...
I prefer to think of them as FL being designed for people who are new to music, whlie reason being made for those who compose using theory and stuff.

Nah I disagree, FL can be used for experts, its just you really need to know how to take advantage of the whole program.

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature

Response to but music making program 2006-03-04 19:55:41

At 3/4/06 05:45 PM, Khuskan wrote:

Somthing like Sibelius, or better yet, Finale seems to suit people who are more into using theory, considering you actually score out the music. For the past ten years I either wrote my music on standard notation paper or put it into the computer. I gotta say I like using Reason and just recording it better, although I do miss actually writing out music sometimes.

Hmm, that had pretty much no relevance to the question at all, did it?

BBS Signature