• 127 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Peter-II
Peter-II
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:37 PM Reply

Nearly drowned in the pacific ocean.

There wasn't a light or anything.

PanzerKorpse
PanzerKorpse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:37 PM Reply

I was near lightning bolt at my friends house we were in the pool when it was raining(I knew i should of got out.), i dont know how close it was it was enough to make me nearly go blind! I guess it was 2 or 3 blocks away, the loudest thing i ever heard.

I'm on the Dork Side.

Foolmoron
Foolmoron
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer

oh wait nvm............when i was like 4, my little bro threw a wodden train track at me, but it was the uphill one so it was like 5 pounds of solid hard wood, and i got a scar.......still not that bad

BBS Signature
Peter-II
Peter-II
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:40 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 07:36 PM, Johnnyoh wrote: man look at your self maybe i aint 13 even if my profile says i could be 10 or i could be 15 you dont really no and Ghetto rat thats the best u got?

Stop trying to be hardcore. Nobody is impressed.

Shadow-XII
Shadow-XII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:40 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 07:36 PM, Johnnyoh wrote: man look at your self maybe i aint 13 even if my profile says i could be 10 or i could be 15 you dont really no and Ghetto rat thats the best u got?

Pretty much sums you up, you try-hard fuck.

You're such the badass, man. I wish I could be more like you on the internet.

But then again I bet you wish that you were like you on the internet, right?

Right. Fuck off and get killed.

BBS Signature
XannyBarz
XannyBarz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate

Charter bus stalled on train tacks, almost got hit by Frieght Train.

rob20050
rob20050
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:41 PM Reply

When I was only 5 i lived in the mountions and there was a mounton lion about 100 feet away.

rioross
rioross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:44 PM Reply

yup. some dumb ass drunk guy almost shot me with a 50 cal. luckily he missed me by about one foot.

dothackZealot
dothackZealot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:49 PM Reply

I almost fell down a very long staircase. The fall woul have resulted in a broken spine at least. I managed to grab the metal railing. I only bruised my legs and my right arm.

Another time, my friend and I were riding bikes at faster speeds. Cars were driving on the street. My friend's bike hit mine, and my bike almost went into the street. I managed to make a sharp turn and hit a parked car in stead. The alarm went of and we got out of there quickly.

Shadow-XII
Shadow-XII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 07:49 PM, dothackZealot wrote: Another time...

5. When I was nine, I was biking along with my best friend at the time. The road beside us was busy as fuck, and I wasn't really paying attention. I sped up, and, not looking where I was going, slammed into the back of her bike, sending us both into the path of traffic. I managed to grab her and yank us both onto the pavement seconds before an SUV owned our bikes.

I guess I saved her life, but it was the least I could do after nearly getting her ground against a road.

BBS Signature
Harlekin
Harlekin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 07:53 PM Reply

I once fell INTO the stage after a theater play (somebody opened a clack on the ground and I walked backward and straight into the hole).
Can't remember what happened then.
Woke up at home and felt like every single bone in my body was broken.

baseball116
baseball116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:20 PM Reply

I was driving through an intersection and some dickhead and his friends decided to turn left in front of me, so i slammed on my brakes and pretty much spun out. If i didn't do that I would probably be in the hospital right now...stupid fuckin retarded driver >:-(

thesilverbullet
thesilverbullet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:20 PM Reply

No, but I had my fingers chewed off by rats

Peaceblossom
Peaceblossom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Reader
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:21 PM Reply

i managed to run over my own leg with an ATV
i also was crossing the street once and half way across this guy sped about 3 inches in front of me and narrowly missed hitting me. that was scary.

BBS Signature
thesilverbullet
thesilverbullet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 08:20 PM, the_silver_bullet wrote: No, but I had my fingers chewed off by rats

sry, ALMOST. I was asleep and I felt something grabbing my hand so I looked at my hand and lets just say I didnt know that I could puke and scream at the same time

FurryYouAllNightLong
FurryYouAllNightLong
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:23 PM Reply

I got hit by a car a time or two because I am such a big fucking idiot.

I got mugged by crackaddicts with a knife, same reason as above.

And that's about it.

BBS Signature
Funny-Man
Funny-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Artist
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:24 PM Reply

fell out of a fishing boat at night...hmmm and also fell into the ice while ice fishing...the sport is out to get me :(

NO NO! Cut the GREEN Wire!

BBS Signature
Kyuji
Kyuji
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:24 PM Reply

One time I was at summer camp, years ago in California. I had on those shoes that had the slick bottoms. I tried to slide down the slide, and about half way down lost my balance. I just barely got my hands up in time.

Oh, and like one of the others who posted here, I also nearly drowned in the Pacific.

Chexmix829
Chexmix829
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:31 PM Reply

i fell off the back of a car going a good 40 mph and almost got my head run over... would you believe 25mph?... would you believe a golf cart with 9 people in it?

Shadow-XII
Shadow-XII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 08:31 PM, Chexmix829 wrote: i fell off the back of a car going a good 40 mph and almost got my head run over... would you believe 25mph?... would you believe a golf cart with 9 people in it?

The stupidity doesnt amaze me at all.

BBS Signature
a-guy-with-no-life
a-guy-with-no-life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:42 PM Reply

Oh I remeber my buddy once tried to kill himself by slitting his wrist. Didn't cut a big vein so he's okay, but he did get knocked unconcious after half an hour of bleeding. Said it hurt like hell, but he was happy when he blacked out(one sick bastard)
Oh yeah my brother almost died of a heart disease at 4 or 5. He looked real bad, and everyone was shocked when he came out OK.
If thats not enough I fell over a stair rail at 12 and gashed my side up bad. That really sucked. I guess I'm unlucky, or stubid
More Likely BOTH

Take a look at my name. That's why I'm here.

MJL
MJL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:44 PM Reply

Hit a tree with my 4wheeler

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:45 PM Reply

Yes I have almost died, I almost died by a kite the wind blew off my friends kite and slit my jugular I was ok but if it went half an inch deeper i'd be 6 feet under

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

DeadKraz
DeadKraz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:48 PM Reply

I fell out of a golf cart and almost smashed my head on a tree. My dad saw someone on the golf course that he wanted to talk to and so he turned really fast in the cart when we were by some wooded area and i feel out. My mom was rather pissed off at him.

goku4766534
goku4766534
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 08:49 PM Reply

i was born with a hole in my heart so i guess... theat would be almost dead... in other words i have died 22 times when that happend to me in the hospital... lol

Born-Slippy
Born-Slippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 09:00 PM Reply

One time i can remeber about 10 years ago i was climbing over my back garden gate. I went to jump down and the hood of my jacket got caught on the top of it, the wonderful consequence being i was hanging off the fence and my jacket was now effectivitly choking me to death. So freaking out as one does, unable to cry for help, i thought i was about to die. Out of instinct more than anything else i unbuttoned the coat with a degree of quick thinking and speed i didn't know i had in me. Landing on my feet had never been such a relief in my life.

The only headline i want to see involving 'Big Brother' involves the words rabid lion & no survivors.

Born-Slippy
Born-Slippy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 09:04 PM Reply

At 2/19/06 05:46 PM, Popbrain1 wrote: I nearly got killed twice, I wanted to go take a motocross ride with my father, but the thing I didn't noticed was that my father was a bit drunk, so we went and half an hour later he didn't that there was a 90 degree curve , so we fell in the wood !!! ... And the other time was when I was in a car with my mother

Dude you're parents and vehicles seem to be a very dangerous thing in your life.

The only headline i want to see involving 'Big Brother' involves the words rabid lion & no survivors.

LilGoosemcSHNICK
LilGoosemcSHNICK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 09:10 PM Reply

No, and thats so wierd with all the stupid stuff I do... I have add and am like an attention whore or wahtever lol that doesnt go well together.

Idiosyncratic
Idiosyncratic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 09:29 PM Reply

hmmmmmmmm lemme think

Well there was this one time that I went hunting with my friend and his dad (ok so this happened a week ago) We were hunting deer. I was wearing this scent stuff and I smelled like a deer. I was waiting in a bush and a doe i believe started sniffing the area around me. My friend's dad shot and hit the deer but literally shot my leg in the process. I guess he took 2 shots. I went to the local doctor and it was nothing serious because I was just barely hit by the bullet it didn't take long before they took it out of my leg. We got the dear on a trophy though ^_^

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature
Master-Brolly
Master-Brolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Have you ever nearly got killed ??? Feb. 19th, 2006 @ 09:32 PM Reply

you all have no idea how many times i got hit in the face really hard by many things!

1. i was about 3 or 4 and i was outside wandering the streets at night (why? i forgot , and this was at my old house) i found this giant rock with a sorta razor sharp edge and i tossed it into the night. then i just went blank ( BECAUSE THE ROCK I THREW HIT SOMEONE AND THEY THREW IT BACK AND THE RAZOR EDGE HIT MY FOREHEAD!) anywho, i woke up in the assultants mom's hands covered in blood and weeping in pain. i have evidence too. well not what happened but after it.

2. a little later on, i was at elementary school either that or preschool ( i think it was elementary) we were doing reaserch on animals and at the end of class i was putting the dictionaries back and the whole damn shelf of books n stuff fell on me and my head! i was okay though.

3. this is suppose to be after #1. but i was older ( about 5 i think) and we went to the beach and i went for a walk on the wooden outpost things ( you know those things that go way out into the ocean and seperates some of the beach) well i was walking on that and i fell and banged my chin on it!

4. alot huh! ( well im not really the careful guy) welcome to Fort Fun! aka welcome to disasterville! i was playing hid n seek there ( i was like 6 or 7) i was trying to hide around some benches in the fort and i fell off the bench and my head hit the wooden floor!

5. this was when i was 10. i got this binder from the math teacher right. and the front had a plastic sealed part on the front. i used scissors to cut open the front plastic piece, and some punk next to me tryed to take the scissors from me while is was workin! the scissors cut deeply into meon my left hand from the top of it to the bottom of the finger next to the pinky. it hurt like hell and i was rushed to the nurse.

6. damn. i have alot of painful memories! this was back around before the icedent at the fort of fun,pain,and slides that kept on shocking people! i was at home helping my dad and his friend move wood with nails on them. one of them fell around back from inbetween the thumb and finger people like to poke other people with ( index finger). it went several inches deep. i other words, i saw about 5 or six layer of that area and there wasnt any blood so i wasnt crying (weird) then the blood states to pour in like how you fill a cup with water. then the crying began. i was tooken to the hospital to get stiches and because i didnt cry about getting a pointy thin get stuck into me i got some Mac Donalds yay!

7.Kinder Care the place of wonder and pain! well if your me. it was outside time and on the playground, some one took the ball i was playin wit away from me. so i did what any REGULAR 7 or 8 year old would do. TELL THE DAMN TEACHER! she said go and get the ball back from him. FIRST WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE INTSRUCTOR SAY SOMETHIN LIKE THAT FROM? WELL BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT GET IT , I HAD TO! i chased him around and around untill i got tired. then i got some quick extra boost and chased him more. well untill i slipped and went off the moltch area and scrapped my right knee on the cement. they called it a red rasberry or some shit like that.

8. in fifth grade before the cutty cutty incident. i was swinging on the play ground and went really high, like 3 in a half to 4 in a half feet off the ground and jumped off, but while i was jumping, my leg got caugt on the wing part, i flipped over and my head slammed into the ground. ( thats the third head incident 4 now.........).

9.yep numbah 9! in 7th grade, me and my friend (whos name i shall not say!) were boding each other in the civics class room untill the teacher came back in. then when he left my friend caught me off guard and rammed the side of my head into the wall. (somehow my head was okay but my EAR hurt!)

10. some time before i was at the beach wit my OTHER friend max. i borrowed some random duds boogieboard and went to where the those thing are ( the thing my chin hit) because the waves were huge! i went there then a fleet of waves on after the other attacked me an i scarred my right big toe on those woodie things. but the waves kept on comming! and i was eventually washes to shore.

well thats not even half way to the time i was injured but my hands really hurt and i think yall wont read anymore with such images crammed in your minds. so ill stop here. ive been hurt alot and so i now........

A. have good balances thanks to #4

B. can with stand pain alot ( i think) thanks to #'s 1,2,3,4 , well all of them!