you all have no idea how many times i got hit in the face really hard by many things!
1. i was about 3 or 4 and i was outside wandering the streets at night (why? i forgot , and this was at my old house) i found this giant rock with a sorta razor sharp edge and i tossed it into the night. then i just went blank ( BECAUSE THE ROCK I THREW HIT SOMEONE AND THEY THREW IT BACK AND THE RAZOR EDGE HIT MY FOREHEAD!) anywho, i woke up in the assultants mom's hands covered in blood and weeping in pain. i have evidence too. well not what happened but after it.
2. a little later on, i was at elementary school either that or preschool ( i think it was elementary) we were doing reaserch on animals and at the end of class i was putting the dictionaries back and the whole damn shelf of books n stuff fell on me and my head! i was okay though.
3. this is suppose to be after #1. but i was older ( about 5 i think) and we went to the beach and i went for a walk on the wooden outpost things ( you know those things that go way out into the ocean and seperates some of the beach) well i was walking on that and i fell and banged my chin on it!
4. alot huh! ( well im not really the careful guy) welcome to Fort Fun! aka welcome to disasterville! i was playing hid n seek there ( i was like 6 or 7) i was trying to hide around some benches in the fort and i fell off the bench and my head hit the wooden floor!
5. this was when i was 10. i got this binder from the math teacher right. and the front had a plastic sealed part on the front. i used scissors to cut open the front plastic piece, and some punk next to me tryed to take the scissors from me while is was workin! the scissors cut deeply into meon my left hand from the top of it to the bottom of the finger next to the pinky. it hurt like hell and i was rushed to the nurse.
6. damn. i have alot of painful memories! this was back around before the icedent at the fort of fun,pain,and slides that kept on shocking people! i was at home helping my dad and his friend move wood with nails on them. one of them fell around back from inbetween the thumb and finger people like to poke other people with ( index finger). it went several inches deep. i other words, i saw about 5 or six layer of that area and there wasnt any blood so i wasnt crying (weird) then the blood states to pour in like how you fill a cup with water. then the crying began. i was tooken to the hospital to get stiches and because i didnt cry about getting a pointy thin get stuck into me i got some Mac Donalds yay!
7.Kinder Care the place of wonder and pain! well if your me. it was outside time and on the playground, some one took the ball i was playin wit away from me. so i did what any REGULAR 7 or 8 year old would do. TELL THE DAMN TEACHER! she said go and get the ball back from him. FIRST WHY THE FUCK WOULD THE INTSRUCTOR SAY SOMETHIN LIKE THAT FROM? WELL BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT GET IT , I HAD TO! i chased him around and around untill i got tired. then i got some quick extra boost and chased him more. well untill i slipped and went off the moltch area and scrapped my right knee on the cement. they called it a red rasberry or some shit like that.
8. in fifth grade before the cutty cutty incident. i was swinging on the play ground and went really high, like 3 in a half to 4 in a half feet off the ground and jumped off, but while i was jumping, my leg got caugt on the wing part, i flipped over and my head slammed into the ground. ( thats the third head incident 4 now.........).
9.yep numbah 9! in 7th grade, me and my friend (whos name i shall not say!) were boding each other in the civics class room untill the teacher came back in. then when he left my friend caught me off guard and rammed the side of my head into the wall. (somehow my head was okay but my EAR hurt!)
10. some time before i was at the beach wit my OTHER friend max. i borrowed some random duds boogieboard and went to where the those thing are ( the thing my chin hit) because the waves were huge! i went there then a fleet of waves on after the other attacked me an i scarred my right big toe on those woodie things. but the waves kept on comming! and i was eventually washes to shore.
well thats not even half way to the time i was injured but my hands really hurt and i think yall wont read anymore with such images crammed in your minds. so ill stop here. ive been hurt alot and so i now........
A. have good balances thanks to #4
B. can with stand pain alot ( i think) thanks to #'s 1,2,3,4 , well all of them!