00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Genetic Backfire *Incomplete*

1,069 Views | 4 Replies

Genetic Backfire *Incomplete* 2006-02-19 16:44:28

Just to make everything legit:

If you want to use my song, or any of my songs(when I can get them on NewGrounds) in any flash movie, or flash game, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Ask me first! It doesn't matter what the game or movie is about, If u want to use my songs, please ask me first, BEFORE putting it into your creation. Just so I don't have to call copyright services on you!

You can email me at(GOD I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THIS!):

My email is: biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com

Please feel free to ask me, I will most likely say yes, and maybe(This won't effect my answer) give me a little background about what your game, or movie is about!

Thanks,

-AJ

Response to Genetic Backfire *Incomplete* 2006-02-19 16:48:24

At 2/19/06 04:44 PM, DJBiohazard wrote: Just to make everything legit:

If you want to use my song, or any of my songs(when I can get them on NewGrounds) in any flash movie, or flash game, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Ask me first! It doesn't matter what the game or movie is about, If u want to use my songs, please ask me first, BEFORE putting it into your creation. Just so I don't have to call copyright services on you!

You can email me at(GOD I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THIS!):

My email is: biohazard_tinch@yahoo.com

Please feel free to ask me, I will most likely say yes, and maybe(This won't effect my answer) give me a little background about what your game, or movie is about!

Thanks,

-AJ

When you submit your music here, it can be use for anything. By putting it here on newgrounds you give that permission which your are talking about. I don't think that you have copyrights yet unless you have been signed to produce some cds. I think that when you submit a song this is written somewhere, read carefully on your next submission, you'll see what i'm talking about.

Response to Genetic Backfire *Incomplete* 2006-02-19 16:51:45

OOOOOOOH! Ok, well I guess this topic was just a big watse of my frickin time!

Sorry everyone!

Response to Genetic Backfire *Incomplete* 2006-02-19 17:25:05

happens to the best of us....

Response to Genetic Backfire *Incomplete* 2006-02-19 19:19:57

At 2/19/06 04:48 PM, General_Leo wrote: When you submit your music here, it can be use for anything. By putting it here on newgrounds you give that permission which your are talking about. I don't think that you have copyrights yet unless you have been signed to produce some cds. I think that when you submit a song this is written somewhere, read carefully on your next submission, you'll see what i'm talking about.

From the Audio Submit page: By uploading your audio, you are providing an invaluable service to Flash authors worldwide. Your loops and music will enter the "NG public domain", meaning anyone is welcome to use your loops in their Flash creations, free of charge.

If you don't agree to that, don't upload them =)

If you want people to email you first, put that in the submission description, since the majority of flash authors don't visit the Audio forum anyway, so they won't see this thread.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature