New Topic Respond to this Topic
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
help with super hero costume design Feb. 16th, 2006 @ 10:12 AM Reply

hi there almighty hans speaking im creating a series about a super hero, if youd like to read wat its about click link below

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=433921

and i would like a little help from anyone whose up for it. i actully just thought that it would be cool to get some ideas for the super hero costume design, i already have the basic design but it can change with good ideas from others, your name will be included in the series of ourse. but like it goes, 2 minds are better han one, in this case many heads. i cant post the image of the super heros on here cauuse the file size is too large but if your up for it we can talk on msn about it and all and ill show you in more detail...

BBS Signature
JimmyDodger
JimmyDodger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Programmer
Response to help with super hero costume design Feb. 16th, 2006 @ 11:01 AM Reply

Yay!

help with super hero costume design

BBS Signature
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to help with super hero costume design Feb. 16th, 2006 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 2/16/06 11:01 AM, JimmyDodger wrote: Yay!

come on man, im seriouse...

BBS Signature
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to help with super hero costume design Feb. 16th, 2006 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 2/16/06 11:14 AM, theodor wrote: To keep it looking good, limit the main colours to 2-3 any more and it looks messy.

thanks! yea i sort of followed that, the main guy is white black and grey and the scotsmen is white and blue...like the flag...

i actually didnt realise i was doing that until you said it though...HA! coolthanks man:D

BBS Signature