New Topic Respond to this Topic
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 08:45:33 Reply

thje cartoon series is about a superhero who was born one, not like a cheesey toxic waste accident but his head was born with no hair and an imprint over his head that resembled a mask, he's basically a superman spoof, and he was named Hue, but his super Hero name is HUE MAN! HAHAHA, but here are some of the villains..

A Scotsman named NAIL HEAD because he's go a nail lunged into his head that activated the deadzone of the brain so now he can break certain laws of phisyics

A Bubble boy who made himself a "cool" super suit to get back at HUE MAN because he ruined his life in high school. but the suit is really uncomfortable and doesnt allow him to do basic stuff like walk through doors.

a third bad guy is a robot from a parallel universe who randomly selected to rule our planet, but realises how earth is just killing itself already so decides to leave, but HUE MAN sees that he can finally have a challenging fight tries to convince the robot to stay and try to rule robot says no so Hue man tries to piss him off until he fights back, when robot finally doea Hue realises e made a big mistake and the robot is more powerful, he uses the help of nail head and bubble boy (bright light) to defeat him

there are more badguys but that was a breif idea to give you on the series, im looking for a theme song, i ws thinking making the song "glory glory aleluya" but a little more fast pased and different lyrics or somthing.... i think this will be a big hit and im open to sowing you pictures of the characters for those of you who accept to help with the song... i think the files are too large to attach them to this topic so if youve got msn maybe we can chat... nyways, thanks or helping, if you accept...

BBS Signature
Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 11:12:36 Reply

This is called the AUDIO PORTAL.
Strangely enough, it has lots of free music on it. Try searching for the genre you want, or just put 'theme' into the search bar and you should turn up with somthing that you like.

AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
Response to BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 12:14:50 Reply

At 2/16/06 11:12 AM, Khuskan wrote: This is called the AUDIO PORTAL.
Strangely enough, it has lots of free music on it. Try searching for the genre you want, or just put 'theme' into the search bar and you should turn up with somthing that you like.

well see i wanted to write a song FOR the cartoon. understand? can anyone help me on this? i need an energetic song...i liked the idea of using glory glory aleluya as the melody but we can change that...anyways, still open for help..

BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 12:55:20 Reply

Word.
</self plug>

Khuskan
Khuskan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 13:12:50 Reply

At 2/16/06 12:55 PM, -ZENON- wrote: Word.
</self plug>

Ouch, zenon, that track got downvoted pretty bad.

PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to BIGcartoon series needs intro theme 2006-02-16 13:17:13 Reply

Meh, im used to it.

But i see that the score boosted a bit :)